News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New British Catfight Event for 2016

• 5 Replies

Offline popeycats

• Facebook
New British Catfight Event for 2016
« on: December 27, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »
Hi all!!! Launching a new poll based catfight series for 2016 based around British celebs some known the world over, some really only known within the British Isles. For the benefit of non British members I shall try and choose the best pictures possible for the two combatants and provide accurate up to date stats and where needed a background story
The first fight features Casey Batchelor a 31yo model and business woman who has used reality TV (and her sizeable bust) to boost her profile. She is 31 years old, 5'3 tall (or small?!) weighs around 128lbs and her 'vital' stats are she is 34GG-28-32!!
Her opponent is Danielle Sharp a younger celeb who came to be known for posing in various popular mens magazines. However with the rules on such magazines tightening many have gone out of business and so Danielle has been moving into acting and dance videos. She is 24 years old, 5'7, 125lbs and is a 32E-25-35.
I've kept the poll nice and simple and the story will based entirely on the poll result and voter comments

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: New British Catfight Event for 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 06:11:24 PM »
Casey will win but not easily, it will be a long hard fight in which she'll eventually dominate. Danielle might be quicker and more dexterous than her, but in the end she'll be crushed by Caseys more compact and stronger build. In a boob fight Casey would make a fool of Danielle very fast, a catfight or wrestling match will be sexier to watch.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

3count

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 06:46:49 PM »
Hi all!!! Launching a new poll based catfight series for 2016 based around British celebs some known the world over, some really only known within the British Isles. For the benefit of non British members I shall try and choose the best pictures possible for the two combatants and provide accurate up to date stats and where needed a background story
The first fight features Casey Batchelor a 31yo model and business woman who has used reality TV (and her sizeable bust) to boost her profile. She is 31 years old, 5'3 tall (or small?!) weighs around 128lbs and her 'vital' stats are she is 34GG-28-32!!
Her opponent is Danielle Sharp a younger celeb who came to be known for posing in various popular mens magazines. However with the rules on such magazines tightening many have gone out of business and so Danielle has been moving into acting and dance videos. She is 24 years old, 5'7, 125lbs and is a 32E-25-35.
I've kept the poll nice and simple and the story will based entirely on the poll result and voter comments
Hi there! Just a few things about casey, she had her breasts reduced to 34ee recently and i don't know where you found her weight but she lost a lot of weight in 2014 and was down to just 110lbs. Nice to see some uk based fights  :)

Offline popeycats

• Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:02:20 AM »
My apologies 3count is correct i had totally forgotten about her breast reduction op she is indeed a 34EE now the weight increase has come from her own efforts to tone up

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 03:35:56 PM »
Great work @popeycats

Even with her now-reduced profile, Casey looks like she still go the distance with any challenger.  Here she is in the papers this week:

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:37:59 PM »
And here's how she used to look:

{alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt} {alt}
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord