News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

You never know when a fight breaks out, Me v Barbara J

• 0 Replies

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
You never know when a fight breaks out, Me v Barbara J
« on: January 06, 2016, 02:43:38 PM »
The day started innocently enough. My dear friend Randy invited me to watch a fight he had arranged. By the time I got there, something went south and the fight didn't happen, which wasn't too unexpected. Low and behold I see some familiar faces in the crowd. It shouldn't come as surprise, given our "quirks" at this site, somebody starts trouble. In this case my friend Barbara...heres the log of what happened. (Sorry its one color but Chatzy takes forever to edit.)

Jade: hi
Michelle: Sara vs Barb?
Sara: I think Marie wanted that action
Barbara J: LOL...just you and me, it looks like, Michelle
Sara: I'm not going anywhere lol
Sara: Little bitch
Barbara J: little bitch? are you referring to moi?
Michelle: uh oh
Michelle: don't get Barb riled, she's pretty good
Barbara J: Oh I mostly wanted to slap Jade silly, but she's gone and through irritating me.
Barbara J: But that was nice of you to say, Marie....
Barbara J: and thank you, Michelle
Barbara J: Cat got your tongue now, Sara?
Barbara J: oops....now she's gone...you still there, Michelle?
Michelle: wow this might be an interesting development after all....cats and tongues all over LOL
Barbara J: yes, it might be....cats and tongues indeed
Michelle: Well they do make an interesting combination
Barbara J: Yes, in my experience, they do....
Barbara J: and you have my attention....
Michelle: I always have your attention, even the last time you beat me
Michelle: or did I win our last fight?
Barbara J: I can't remember..you must have given me brain damage...lol
Michelle: or I still have a headache from your last win LOL
Barbara J: I hope other more intimate parts of you are aching, too....
vinnylombo: hi
Michelle: Look what the cat drug in LOL
vinnylombo: hey
Barbara J: yes...you...
vinnylombo: who is fighting who
Michelle: Were trying to figure that out since you ditched the whole room that you set up in the first place
vinnylombo: lost a lot of people
Sara: Haha
vinnylombo: just you two here now
Michelle: I wonder why that happened
Michelle: Just us two?
vinnylombo: hi kathy
Michelle: What are we chopped liver ? LOL
Barbara J: Me and you, I think he meant, Michelle.
vinnylombo: got michelle and barb here
vinnylombo: Kathy is here too
Michelle: I'll have you know Barb and I have had some terrific fights
Barbara J: Yes, we have.
vinnylombo: really
Michelle: The Kathy from the other room?
kathy: just think of me being invisible
Michelle: Waves hii to Kathy
vinnylombo: who is tougher
Michelle: Looks Barb over as it has been some time since our last encounter
Rorkes: hi all
Barbara J: Yes, but I still look good and you still look haggard. 
vinnylombo: ouch
Michelle: oh is that so, As I kick off my sandals and stands up facing you
Barbara J: You know it's so...and I'm still in my spike heels, because I like looking down at you....
vinnylombo: 
Michelle: don’t tell me what I know and don’t know, Randy still thinks I’m very attractive, as I wiggle my butt at him in my aqua tank top and white shorts
Barbara J: Attractive? Since when is folds of adipose tissue attractive? Is that you bulging out around those shorts? hehe
Barbara J: I don't think Randy is attracted to fat butts.
marie: non male is attracted by fatt butts
Michelle: advances towards Barb and look behind..is that so custard butt
Barbara J: My butt is cute and you know it. In a tight black skirt, very curvy and tight. Eat your heart out.
Michelle: looks over at Marie, fat butts still can box well cant they?
Barbara J: Those bottle legs of yours look saggy, too.
Michelle: I advance further and gets right in your face...slaps your thigh lightly..jiggle jiggle
Barbara J: Keep your filthy hands off my stockings! They cost more than you make in a week. I push your hand back.
Michelle: Brings my left hand around and slaps your face
Michelle: Then looks over at Randy and wonders if he did his Horatio horn blower routine and told the whole word there maybe a fight going on.
Michelle: Waves hi to JJ, e added each other FCF and this is the first time we've actually met
Barbara J: As you look at Randy, I flash out my right hand and slap your exposed left cheek hard..SMACK! "Don't touch, me, you slut!" I yell at you, holding my burning cheek. yt
Michelle: Something Randy will remember
Barbara J: something YOU will remember, you bitch.
Michelle: My head snaps a little as I move in grabs your hair with both hands holds you and drills my knee into your stomach
Michelle: Remember that bitch
Barbara J: "ohhhh....mmmphh...."I groan, doubling over, gasping for air as my hair on fire! I sag down to my stockinged knees and claw my nails down your neck and chest and stomach, ripping your tank top, trying to get my breath. yt
Michelle: ARGHHHHHH nails leave scratches and ruins my top, which I now just toss aside, I then grab both your writs and pulls and bends the both back
Michelle: yt
Barbara J: I struggle up to my feet in my heels and try to get my wrists from your grip, panting hard. My body slams against your bare breasts and I try to send a stockinged knee into your crotch. "BITCH!!" I gasp, panting hard. yt
Michelle: wb Kathy
kathy: ty
Michelle: I see you struggle ot get up oumphfff my 36C's jiggle. Our positions shuffle, I see your knee come up and i raise that leg just a bit so I don’t take the full blow "BITCH" then I swing my left fist into the pit of your stomach...yt
Barbara J: "ooommphhh...." I gag, staggering backward on my heels, wobbly, and bent over, holding my stomach and trying to get my breath, mouth open and stunned. yt
Michelle: I see got to you a bit, I move in quickly knowing your skill level, grabs your hair pulls you up just a bit then tries to hold you and drills my knee into your crotch "Was that what you were trying to do? "
Michelle: yt
Barbara J: I try to claw your breasts with my left hand and swing at you with my right fist but that knee doubles me over, making my legs go rubbery and sending me down to my stockinged knees again, groaning and holding my crotch, dazed and stunned by all this unexpected hurting. yt
Michelle: arghhh your nails dig my breasts then the knee dazes you...I then turn and tries to drill my bare foot right into your breasts and asks "Do they hurt like you tried to do to me" yt
Barbara J: Your kick to my breasts through my blouse and bra rocks me backward onto my back on the floor, my left heel twisting off. I groan and roll to my side, getting to my hands and knees and trying to get back up onto my feet, head spinning and body hurting. "fuckin' bitch...." I groan. yt
Holly: Get her Michelle
Sara: Come on barb
vinnylombo: go Michelle
kathy: come on barb
vinnylombo: welcome Marnie
marnie: ty
Michelle: I quickly get behind Barb as she hurts on her hands and knees, grabbing your hair, yanking it up then shakes your head side to side as fast as i can then with both hands shoves your head towards the floor ...yt
kathy: Hello marnie
marnie: hello kathy dear
kathy: I so want you
marnie: as I want you bitch to bitch
vinnylombo: after this fight then you two can fight
marnie: it seems two others have issues to resolve
Sara: Who
Barbara J: I try to grab your hands in my hair but you slam my forehead into the floor, stunning me and making me see stars. Everything goes a little blurry and my head rings as I feel myself going onto my stomach on the floor, my other heel twisting off. I slowly writhe on the floor, surprised and dazed, my skirt riding up over my stocking tops. yt
vinnylombo: then you two
kathy: yes bitch to bitch
marnie: oh it will be bitch to bitch me on you
kathy: we will see
marnie: indeed we will
vinnylombo: hold yours back ladies let these two finish
marnie: wear something cheap bitch
marnie: sorry
kathy: you also slut
marnie: whore
Michelle: I push your head down as i pull that hair, then I bang your head on the floor once twice as i reach back yanks your shoes off and digs my nails in and pullsss and ripssssssssssssssss what used to be your stockings...yt
kathy: skank
Michelle: wow a fight in the audience
vinnylombo: they are fighting after you
marnie: kathy knows where I plan to put this finger bitch
kathy: yeah up yours skank
Barbara J: "ohhhh...you...goddamned....bitch....." I moan, dazed and my head hurting and everything hazy. I feel you tearing my stockings and try to turn onto my back and kick at you, my ears ringing loudly. yt
marnie: get her barbara
marnie: kiss my ass kathy
kathy: shut you mouth marnie before you lose your brown colored teeth
Michelle: I then slap slap slap slap and tries to slow you down, so you want to kick huh? I grab at the stocking I tore and turns my butt pressing on you and tries to wrap it around your lower legs and holds it so they can’t move...yt
marnie: shut yours bitch while you still have some
kathy: big talk for a bitch
marnie: cheap whore
kathy: jealous cxnt
marnie: we will see whos the jealous cxnt
Barbara J: "NOOO!" I gasp and try to kick at you wildly, still moving slowly and my head hurting madly, wondering how all this happened. I feel you holding my legs together and try to sit up and sent fists at your head, even though my head is killing me. yt
kathy: yes we will
marnie: common barbara kick her ass
Barbara J: I beat her ass before.....how did this happen?
marnie: just fight she’s cheap just like kathy
marnie: wb bitch
kathy: you walmart bitch calling someone cheap
marnie: this from a k mart special
Michelle: I see you weak as I turn and reverse face sits you know as I roll the stocking and ties it really tight now, then presses my ass down even harder once twice...as i turn reaches back grabs your hair,,,"give bitch" yt
kathy: at least i don't sneak into a dollar general like you cxnt
marnie: going to face you just like that whore
marnie: you cant afford dollar general cxnt
kathy: bring it bitch
marnie: woman to woman
kathy: your right i buy at stein mart cxnt
marnie: as if cxnt
kathy: you wouldn't even be allowed in stein mart
Barbara J: I squirm and struggle, so frustrated, my face in your shorts. I feel my ankles tied tightly together and try to kick and writhe from my back but you hold my legs tightly and your ass smothers my face. I cry out in frustration, tears in my eyes now, hating this and wondering how you got me this way. "fuckin'.......whore......" I moan into your shorts. yt
marnie: going to get interesting when your stripped
kathy: by whom
kathy: not a cxnt like you bitch
marnie: kathy will have her face between mine soon
kathy: just use your mouth wash whore
Michelle: Feeling you squirm I lift and smacks my butt down on you oumphhh grrrr I turn uses both hands to grab at your legs pulls then up and then leans back pressing my ass onto your face smothering you and holding your legs up...."give now bitch" yt
marnie: hope you wash as well slut
Barbara J: I try to twist and get my face free but you smother me and I can't breathe. You hold my leg tightly and I sob into your ass, so frustrated and my head hurting so much, feeling my ankles tied and hating that......"I......give......" I sob, hating you and hating this. yt
Michelle: I hear you submit as i wiggle my butt on your left right one more and then drops your legs and lifts myself off you and turns and looks down at you...yt
vinnylombo: 
Barbara J: I sob, tears in my eyes, and turn onto my side in a fetal position, holding my head and my stomach, my ankles tied together, humiliated and hurting and hating you. "you...fuckin'..whore.." I cry softly. yt
Rorkes: Nice fight ladies...thank you
Barbara J: nice for whom?
Rorkes: well..perhaps not you 
Michelle: Standing sweat soaked topless in just my shorts i lean down. rubs Barbs shoulder and offers to help her up...yt
Barbara J: "get away, you goddamned whore...." I cry, trying to sit up on my own, my ankles still tied. My head is spinning and I'm dizzy, trying to get to my hands and knees. yt
Michelle: I yank you upholds your head in place and gives you a very hard deep kiss....and thanks you for being a gracious cyber fight partner...yt
Barbara J: I feel your lips on mine and I hate it, but it makes me shiver and shudder...as you hold me there. yt
Michelle: My tongue moves it way to your neck as i wrap my legs inside yours me bare feet locking so our crotches touch as i flex my hips and rubs against yours and whispers. you'll learn to love it
Barbara J: "damn you, you bitch..nooooo...don't...." I moan as you lock against me, sending a shiver through me, my ankles still tied together and your tongue in my mouth, making me moan. yt
Michelle: grinding and flexing my hips as our mounds rub each others..."keep quiet" and I move my mouth towards your and shoves my tongue deep inside as I lock my lips on yours so you can’t talk...yt
Barbara J: "mmmphh..mmmphh..mmphh..." i groan as you grind against me, my skirt tucked up to my waist and your shorts grinding on my exposed red panties. I try to push at you but that grinding against me makes me shudder and gasp into your mouth, your tongue probing into my mouth and making me shake again. yt
Michelle: "that’s right cum for me show me today you're my bitch, as i grind and lock lips trying to make you cum hard...yt
Barbara J: god I hate you.....but I kiss you back and grind up into you, holding onto you tightly.....damn you..damn you....I'm gonna cum, I know it....you are going to make me cum.....aaaahhhhhh.....cccuummmmmibnggggg yt
Michelle: I feel you shudder and gush your juices all over my legs dripping down. "Yeesss sbitchhhhhhhhh  as I grind myself on top you harder and harder and faster until I shudderr and scream
Michelle: "yessssssssssssss  panting and sweating juices gushing down thru my shorts....As I calm down i look into your eyes and thanks you for a wonderful fight...then I grab your hand and tells you that tongue of yours has some cleaning up to do on my legs and feet in private"
Barbara J: god....you beat me..and then you fucked me......
 Michelle: OMG you were terrific so fucking hot
Michelle: End?
Michelle: ok to post at FCF?
Barbara J: yes fcf
Michelle: and to be fair the next time you beat me i'll post that too
Barbara J: I know
Michelle: I forgot how hot a fighter you can be
Barbara J: you got me, you bitch.....surprised and got me
Barbara J: I'll do what you want
Michelle: Then looks over at Rork...You ok you prolly need to go clean up a lil too huh? giggles
Michelle: We'll do more if ya want in private
Michelle: I'm going to edit that part above where i hit enter too soon
Michelle: and make the flow correct
Barbara J: ok
Michelle: You were fucking hot Barb
Rorkes: of course 
Barbara J: thx
Barbara J: you got me hot you bitch
Rorkes: wonderful end...thank you again ...
Michelle: You owe us
Rorkes: np 
Michelle: Usually the after party is kept somewhat private
Rorkes: was a nice surprise...well worth waiting for..
Michelle: message me Yahoo or FCF Barb
Rorkes: I should leave you two with some time to yourselves....even I'm not that greedy...
Michelle: Thank you for a really sexy fight
Barbara J: you are welcome