News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hoda Kotb vs Kathie Lee Gifford: Battle of the TV Hosts

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Hoda Kotb vs Kathie Lee Gifford: Battle of the TV Hosts
« on: December 23, 2015, 03:10:42 AM »
Kathie Lee Gifford has had enough of Hoda Kotb's ridicule - after the woman together with whom she hosts a famous TV show angered her commenting on her height and on how she likes to 'tower over' Kathie she confronted Hoda and told her to 'watch her mouth from now on in interviews'.
Hoda looked at Kathie at first surprised, then amused. 'What? - You garden gnome want to tell me what to say? Don't you think you're getting just a bit above yourself now?'
Kathie was not prepared to take any more of Hoda's insults. Hands on hips, she jutted out her D cup sized boobs and started to make fun of Hoda's significantly smaller B cup bust.
'And may I remind you, she said to Hoda, 'how you invited Katy Perry here and that pop tart took you apart like the rag doll which you are?'
'A twenty years younger woman!' Hoda replied, noticeably uncomfortable with being reminded of the occasion, 'But you are an old hag'
That gave the last incentive to the two rivalling ladies to challenge each other to settling their differences in a wrestling match - and the hands on fight is to take place during the show, live on TV...

Hoda about Kathie: 'I'll squash that gnome in my arms; she'll have to learn a lesson which teaches her that I'll say what I like and she better not indulge again in the impertinence to dare criticising me!'

Kathie about Hoda: 'She really is an arrogant bitch. I'll kick her between her legs and show her I'm not to be fucking messed with! I'll bring the bitch to her knees in this fight - literally! Just watch me!'

Hoda Kotb: 51 years, 5'9", 72 kg, cup B

Kathie Lee Gifford: 62 years, 5'5", 68 kg, cup D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:32:21 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Hoda Kotb vs Kathie Lee Gifford: Battle of the TV Hosts
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 03:33:58 AM »
Above: Hoda Kotb

Below: Kathie Lee Gifford  
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:36:52 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 03:37:57 AM »
Below: Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb  
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:45:15 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 03:49:51 AM »
Below: Hoda ridicules Kathie, playing on her height advantage and describing to an interviewer how she enjoys dwarfing her co-host in heels - the spark which ignited the feud between the two TV celebrities...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:52:09 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline footfight

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 11:46:12 PM »
Hoda is too big and she leg scissors Kathy with those skinny legs till she blacks out.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 11:55:46 PM »
I'm mainly surprised how Hoda loses landslide style to Kathie with her looks; to me she's a gorgeous sexy woman.