News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Matches in Chicago

• 7 Replies

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Matches in Chicago
« on: February 04, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »
We are located in Chicago and offer matches with either Brandy or Sophie and we also rent our ring for private couples matches.  Call us at 847 516 3652
greg
www.leather-lace.com
Greg

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: Matches in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »
Hey, Greg, has anyone from this board, who is not a known professional, ever done one or more of these things;

A) Actually contacted you about using your facility

B) Ever actually had a catfight at your facility, against one of your girls or some other female opponent?

teddyk

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »
Shouldn't Greg's shit be relegated to producer or session wrestler forums?  That way he's not spamming the other forums every few months.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
I am not  sure where this thread belongs and really don't care where it is . CrashCorrigan has a really good question, though. I, for one, would be interested in the answer, too.

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
I have wrestled with 4 of the women from L&L in the past. Lynn, Brandy, Kathy and Blake. But, I have never used Greg's facilities for these matches and always were able to contact the women without going thru Greg. But, I have heard nothing but good things about his facility.

Just wanted to throw in my "2 cents".....

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
to answer all questions. 

first off thanks dave for the good comments. 

next i am not clogging this board with spam, it is called catfight connection so i am advertising my facility for anyone interestested in a catfight or renting my place for matches, I am not advertising my video store in here.

next, no "female" from this freecatfight site has ever contacted me about any catfights or any  matches what so ever.  99.9% are phonies.  I have a phone number but never ever a call from a women from here.

next, to be honest we have had a real great knock down catfight at our place for quite some time.  very hard to find good looking women that will go at it in real down catfight as of yet and Noone from this board has ever responded to my add's about looking for women for catfights..  It takes 2 do pull this off.  We have done a some great catfights in the past,  the best one is called catfight from years back and we have done several more but would like to do more but we need the players.   Requirements must be good looking. So again any "female" who would be interested in a catfight here is our number 847 516 3652.  Sophie is open for a catfight with another sexy mature woman so lets see a show of hands call us.  My number is open but my phone isnt ringing.

greg
847 516 3652
Greg

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 02:48:14 AM »
Thanks for the answer, Greg.  It's what I expected.

As I mentioned in another thread, it's a riot to see you post on Catfight Connection, offering your ring and wrestlers to people who are often quite close -- Wisconsin, for example -- and see them decline.  Now maybe they don't have the money to hire your girls or your ring.  I don't recall seeing your rates posted.  But in all this time, someone should have been able to afford making their dreams come true, if they actually had a woman willing to fight or wrestle.  Lacking that, they predictably run away from your offer.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »
Thanks guys for the kind words.

Here it is real simple here are my rates for everything.  
To rent my ring for a match with two women of your choice or for you to have a match with your wife or she wrestle a girlfriend for you I charge 100 per hr.  I have shower, boxing gloves, ring timer and bottled water at the studio and it is all private.  
The rates for Sophie or Brandy to wrestle and box is 350 per hr which includes the use of the ring.  
As for women for video work i pay them to wrestle, catfight or box.  No hidden adjenda here.
As of yet absoutly no responses from this form.  I do custom video shoots and would shoot a match for you for your private use only.  That is a negotiable rate for me on top of the ring rental or the charge for Sophie or Brandy.  

Here is my phone number again 847 516 3652

Greg
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:02:29 PM by Greg »
Greg