News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True Titfight Queen Round 1 (revised)

• 27 Replies

Offline amrita adhiikari

Re: True Titfight Queen Round 1 (revised)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 04:20:57 PM »
I agree Gaby looks Firmer and bigger.... but there is not as much tension as Zara & Jordan ... also anyone can predict Gaby's win but in Jordan & Zara's fight none knows who will win , same height , same weight , same bra size. they both look equally busty from the pics in the Poll and in their profiles...

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 03:47:52 AM »

I shouldn't have to bring heat have a weight, and breast size advantage over agnetis I should be an easy chpice but some people just don't agree for some idiotic reason thinking her saggy pair can beat my superior pair

These people - who you think they vote for idotic reasons - don't vote after weight and breast size...they vote as they know it doesn't matter what size and weight your pair of tits have - you have to know how to use your weapons. AND I KNOW TO USE MY FIRM TOUGH GIRLS VERY WELL, BITCH!!!

[/quote]
Bitch are you stupid if we bear hug I got the advantage, when I get on top it's to hard for you to get me off and my pair would crush and demolish your small pair, I would make your saggy and weak pair of tuts into E cups when I'm done with you so shut your mouth before you say something else stupid, take your L and I'm gonna see you standing on the voters side next round while I tit fight someone else.
Latinas (only the brunettes)> Blondes and Whites

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 09:40:48 PM »

Bitch are you stupid if we bear hug I got the advantage, when I get on top it's to hard for you to get me off and my pair would crush and demolish your small pair, I would make your saggy and weak pair of tuts into E cups when I'm done with you so shut your mouth before you say something else stupid, take your L and I'm gonna see you standing on the voters side next round while I tit fight someone else.
[/quote]

Whore, you are too stupid. Your saggy pair of weak tits will only be able to press into my belly. I have an advantage in height and brain.
I would smoother you and your big mouth out and throw you down to the floor. My proud firm KK Cups are better and sexier than yours.
[/quote]
My strong pair of bigger and better breast are to superior for you, and you must not have much brain thinking height does anything in a titfight, woop dee fucking doo, I get a hold of you hell when we bump chests it doesn't matter about height and if you think it does than you don't have brain, again you dumbass weak chested saggy tit bitch shut your fucking stupid mouth before I have to end your whole pathetic life.

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 09:49:40 PM »

Whore, you are too stupid. Your saggy pair of weak tits will only be able to press into my belly. I have an advantage in height and brain.
I would smoother you and your big mouth out and throw you down to the floor. My proud firm KK Cups are better and sexier than yours.
My strong pair of bigger and better breast are to superior for you, and you must not have much brain thinking height does anything in a titfight, woop dee fucking doo, I get a hold of you hell when we bump chests it doesn't matter about height and if you think it does than you don't have brain, again you dumbass weak chested saggy tit bitch shut your fucking stupid mouth before I have to end your whole pathetic life.
[/quote]
You fucking little plastic titted whore...if you are woman enough we two will go one on one soon. Find me on yim and we can fight it out, but I think you are only a big mouthy scared whore
[/quote]

1 I'm not little
2 I'm more women than you ever will be
3 I would never be scared of a weak stupid bitch like you so if you wanna go since you've already lost here hey I'll go 2 for 2 and when I beat you again I will beat you so bad you will want to never show yourself on here again so please bitch don't try me or you will pay when those smaller tits get even smaller and your pride basically is nothing after I humiliate you.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 10:30:07 PM »
Yikes! Quite a battle of the breasts going on between Gaby and Argentis! IMO, Gaby is definitely the alpha between the two. Can't wait to see them do a poll one on one. Would love to see some great pictures to go along with the lively banter...

Offline GabyOrtiz

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 05:36:39 AM »
Thank you to the 106 people who knew all along a stupid bitch like agnetis could never defeat me, and for you others I hope you open your minds and see I'm the one going all the way

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 06:09:11 AM »
Thank you all my voters for supporting and voting for me.... We showed this bitch Jordan her place. The only reason for doing this poll was to defeat her. To Jordan Carver- no wonder you lost, you crazy bitch you think you can beat me in a titfight?? you blonde bimbo, a result of failed boobjob. Well the polls cleared that who is better! Now that i have kicked you're ass in the poll i am sure you will remember this lesson for life & treat other busty fighters with respect! If not then i am going to have to kick you're ass again & to be honest i will not mind doing that.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:10:43 AM by zara siddique »
Titfights!!

Offline amrita adhiikari

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 06:15:16 AM »
Oh wow great results congrats to all the winners-
Gaby
Samantha
Zara
Rama
Salammbo
the polls were really interesting especially the feuds between Zara & Jordan, Gaby and Agnetis. Pity that other ladies did not participate in the comments war. The last text between Zara & Jordan's fight was from Zara and Jordan never replied to that. Did zara beat Jordan in a cyber match ? if yes then can you please post the fight? if not then is Jordan scared of Zara?

Offline shivani yadav

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 06:32:14 AM »
Amazing poll! satisfied with the  results the main headliners Gaby & Agnetis , Zara & Jordan did a great work of making this more interesting for the viewers. Respect for all the ladies who lost and congrats to those who won. The poll was more interesting than a catfight poll for me. Good luck for the future and Red storm did a great work to make this.... Red storm should conduct a chatfight poll.

Offline Claudia28

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 07:25:20 AM »
Fabulous! i was never a big fan of titfights but this poll completely changed my perception about them. Not only was this fun & interesting but it was also intense and i like that. This was so intense between Zara & Jordan. They really are a perfect match for each other to fight. Gaby & Agnetis also had a nice comment fight but it did not reach the level of Zara & Jordan's rivalry. If the Polls are so interesting then i cannot even imagine what the fighters do in a cyber titfight. I like the idea of a chatfight between Jordan and Zara. They really should consider it and so should the creator of this fight!
Great work! hope to see more...

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2016, 06:56:10 PM »
Sorry for the delay everyone.  Here are the winners of the first round:

-Gaby
-Samantha
-Zara
-Rama
-Salammbo

now with there being an odd number of fighters left, i've decided to make round 2 a single fight.
it will be between rama and salammbo who both dominated their opponents in round one winning by considerable margins.  with that being said, the winner of round 2 (rama vs salammbo) will ear a spot in the semi finals.  thank you all for your patients, the next round will be up shortly.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2016, 05:36:14 AM »
Thanks Dave & Asian apple.... You can PM me here if you wanna do a poll against me or you have some opponent for me
Titfights!!

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2016, 06:10:47 AM »
Zara vs busty Asian apple would be a great competition
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED