News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for a few punching bags...

• 12 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Looking for a few punching bags...
« on: February 28, 2016, 10:51:52 PM »
Anyone interested in a boxing or MMA poll?

I'd love to reward the voters with a public cyber quickie based on the poll results :-*

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Re: Looking for a few punching bags...
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 12:38:48 AM »
I'm ready...sounds fun

Offline Chann

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 02:43:00 AM »
i'd love a poll :3

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 04:43:02 AM »
I'm still taking submissions before making a final decision!!

Offline Tati_Cat

• TEAM SUGAR&SPICE
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »
Make it a slapfight and i would enter  ;D ;D

Offline Tati_Cat

• TEAM SUGAR&SPICE
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 05:01:14 PM »
Make it a slapfight and i would enter  ;D ;D

well Tati fight me then

OMG....a challenge? you got it sweetie. Slapfight...you and me.... :o ;D ;D

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 06:48:17 AM »
So I took down Chann, who else wants a piece :-*

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 03:51:33 AM »
I love how dumb bitches who think they are better than everyone else post for matches and when a bunch of people respond you just ignore them.  Why do you post openly and then pretend like people didn't respond?  If you are afraid why did you make an open post?  I mean if you have certain people in mind you want to fight then ask them don't make blanket posts and ignore you dumb bitch.

Mona

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 04:36:07 PM »
I love how dumb bitches who think they are better than everyone else post for matches and when a bunch of people respond you just ignore them.  Why do you post openly and then pretend like people didn't respond?  If you are afraid why did you make an open post?  I mean if you have certain people in mind you want to fight then ask them don't make blanket posts and ignore you dumb bitch.

Mona

Since Stana originally posted this last month  she has accepted  2 challenges and  started 2 polls,  I don't see how this  could be construed as ignoring challenges. 
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 09:23:58 PM »
Yeah 4 people stepped up..she took one 1 of them and then someone who didn't even post on the thread.  Listen, I wouldn't even bother with her at this point...I'm just saying, why post for people to take you on then not even acknowledge them in the least. Seems rude.

Mona

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 02:51:44 AM »
So is the person who made a list of people who responded (when the hell did I specify it had to be in the thread? when did I say that everyone would be chosen?) and started polls with the majority of them "rude"?

OR is the one who came in guns blazing calling her a dumb bitch over and over "rude"? Hmmmmmmmm

How would you suggest I get around following the forum guidelines and having one poll open at a time Moaner? Also, very nice to meet a sweet, charming person like yourself as well :-*

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 02:56:59 AM »

Mona

Since Stana originally posted this last month  she has accepted  2 challenges and  started 2 polls,  I don't see how this  could be construed as ignoring challenges. 

Thank you Lauren :)

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 04:46:37 PM »

Mona

I wouldn't worry much, Moaner, you're not fighting anyone real, it's a roleplay character of an actress on TV.  A TV cop, and not even a good actress. lol.   Save your complaint.