News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spring Fighting Tournament on Sunday 09.04.2016

• 6 Replies

Offline Victory

• Deviantart Profile
Spring Fighting Tournament on Sunday 09.04.2016
« on: April 04, 2016, 01:23:49 AM »
Hello to all,

Kitana , Joy and me are planning next week to do a Spring Fighting Tournament. So the idea is just to bring some Fun in and meet other and new Fighters, old Friends, Rivals and so on :)
It will be a Small Tournament with about 8 Fighters at the Start and a Timelimit for each Round. The Tournament will start next Sunday ( 09.04.2016) and we will create a Mainroom to meet up, and several Rooms for Fighting . The First Round of the 8 Fighters will be decided by Dice and so you never know who you will be fighting .

To be honest and fair for all as you know there will be all possible like: Female vs Female , Female vs Male and Male vs Male . If you don't like one of this , don't say count me in.

Ok start of the Match is scheduled at Sunday and about the different Timezones we have i think the best Time is 19:00 o'Clock Berlin Time, this should work for all around the World to meet and fight.

We will create a Mainroom for Meeting, Planing Discusses and so on , also you will find in here the Links to all Fighting Rooms where you can watch the Matches
Guests are very welcome

The Matches will be NHB Fights with a Time Limit of 1 Hour each Fight , so we can do 4 Matches first in 1 Hour.
If there will be no clear winner a Neutral Ref will decide the Winner of the Fight in the Round.
Submission or K.O. is the Option to gain a win over the Round

We need 5 more Combatants,  so Ladys and Gentleman, if you have the Guts and wanna win a Tournament , come in :) for a Lot of Fun

Thx all and hope to get some Response back

If you have any Questions or i forget anything here, just ask one of us

Kitana
Joy
Victory
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:27:04 AM by Victory »

Offline Victory

• Deviantart Profile
Re: Spring Fighting Tournament on Sunday 09.04.2016
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:29:59 AM »
  Great Idea!

Thx, really glad to hear you like the Idea