News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Julia Vins (powerlifter) vs Ekaterina Gamova (skinny volleyball player)

• 4 Replies

Offline Seriousness

What do you guys think about a matchup between a powerlifter Julia Vins and volleyball player Gamova?

My story: Gamova has had a tough training session with her teammates and is headed to the gym. When she gets there she encounters Julia Vins preparing herself for lifting. She's kinda surprised to see her so she walks toward her to say hi. Gamova at 6'8'' towers over Julia's 5'5'' yet still feels a little intimidated by Julia's built. Julia starts teasing Gamova about being that tall and skinny and compares her muscular arm to Gamova's long pencil arm. Gamova is sad. Julia challenges her for a lifting competition. They start with deadlifts. Julia thrives by increasing weight while Gamova can't take it no more. At the end Julia deadlifts around 200 kg while Gamova is standing there in shock. They move on to squats. Gamova falls down under pressure of weight while Julia completes all the squats with ease. After this test they proceed to wrestling and catfight.

Julia Vins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz9YbG5embo

https://www.instagram.com/julia_vins/?hl=en

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Gamova:

{alt}

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:36:14 PM by seriousness »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Julia Vins vs Ekaterina Gamova
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 02:29:10 PM »
Julia wins, obviously. Being tall doesn't give you any strength and stamina, but bodybuilding and having arms, legs, a stomach and a back from hell do. Ekaterina's both arms together are thinner than one of Julia's, and Julia's are all muscle. I did a poll with Ekaterina fighting Katy Perry and Ekaterina won, but I'd ascribe that to her being a professional athlete in addition to her height. Think of Jessica Pardoe who is 6'10" and has lost every single fight so far because she's as thin as Ekaterina but spends her time apparently getting drunk instead of doing sports!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Seriousness

What would the arm wrestling match between these two look? Gamova must have pretty strong arms from hitting that ball all the time.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Not the first time the actual vote result is exactly the contrary of the comments.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
Re: Julia Vins vs Ekaterina Gamova
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 10:05:24 PM »
Julia wins, obviously. Being tall doesn't give you any strength and stamina, but bodybuilding and having arms, legs, a stomach and a back from hell do. Ekaterina's both arms together are thinner than one of Julia's, and Julia's are all muscle. I did a poll with Ekaterina fighting Katy Perry and Ekaterina won, but I'd ascribe that to her being a professional athlete in addition to her height. Think of Jessica Pardoe who is 6'10" and has lost every single fight so far because she's as thin as Ekaterina but spends her time apparently getting drunk instead of doing sports!

I also picked Julia to win, though I do think you're perhaps dismissing Ekaterina too easily.  As you mention, she is a professional athlete, and as a volleyball player I'd imagine her stamina is actually quite good.  Likewise, the strength training involved in powerlifting focuses far less on stamina than strength.  Ekaterina does look to have some leg strength, though obviously not in the league of Julia.  

My read on that fight is that if Julia can keep a hold on her foe, she could easily inflict enough damage to prevail.  Ekaterina's best strategy would be to use her considerable reach advantage coupled with movement to wear the bodybuilder down.  If she could get Julia gassed, she might then have a chance with, say, a figure-four head scissors or such.  

In all, Julia would be the way I'd bet, but I don't see the result as a given.  

-JM