News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The REAL Teen Queen of FCF Tournament Sign-Ups

• 4 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
The REAL Teen Queen of FCF Tournament Sign-Ups
« on: May 25, 2016, 08:02:16 PM »
hello again ladies, i'm hosting a poll-fight tournament to see who is the REAL teen queen of fcf.  there are a lot of young ladies that claim to be the queen and now we get to actually crown one.  to enter is simple, the things i need are:
-Name
-Weight
-Cup Size
-Picture (full body preferred)

the only limits on this tournament are that you have to be the ages of 18 and 19 years old to enter (this is a TEEN queen tournament after all).  i'll do my best to match each girl up as closely as i can.  once i have enough to start a decent sized-tournament (at least 8 girls), i'll post the deadline for entry.  good luck ladies, may the best girl win!

Offline KelseyFistFighter

Re: The REAL Teen Queen of FCF Tournament Sign-Ups
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
I'll do it!

Kelsey
19yo
5'4"
120ish lbs
32C
:)

{alt}

Offline KelseyFistFighter

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:01:36 PM »
So if no one else signs up, does that mean i win automatically?  lol ;)

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 08:25:58 PM »
still looking for any ladies interested in this tournament.  if no one else signs up within the next week, i'll award the title to kelsey.

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:40:43 PM »
well it's been about a week now since i posted the deadline for this tournament and no one has even inquired about it.  so, due to the lack of participants i hereby award the title of teen queen to kelsey!  stay tuned for another tournament sign up in the near future.  hopefully the next one will see more entrees.  thanks everyone.