News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 62 -- Nissa versus Emma

• 7 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 62 -- Nissa versus Emma
« on: July 04, 2016, 10:43:30 PM »
This poll is the sixty-second match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Los Angeles.  This match-up is a fight-in match for the world tournament.  Each girl was considered to have the potential to compete in the tourney and this match-up provides each of them an opportunity to prove they belong in the tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the first round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."  Nissa has won both her fights so far convincingly defeating Annie and Britta.

Emma (5'4 128 pounds 20 y/o) lives in a small village near Manchester.  She works in a local hospital as a nurse's aide while she tries to save enough money to go to school.  Emma played football (soccer) during her youth and has stayed in excellent shape since.  Emma's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am fast, strong and in great shape.  And I'm not going to put up with anything out of an opponent.  I will fight to win no matter what."  Emma defeated Sofia and lost to Shayla and Camilla in her prior fights.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a luxury hotel penthouse in the city.  The room prepared for the fight is large with plenty of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the fight area to allow for spectators to observe the fight.  Both girls arrive at the fight location and are shown to their respective dressing room areas. 

Nissa arrives at the fight location first along with her sponsor.  While they hoped her prior fights would be enough to get her into the world championship event in an official slot, this fight-in match gets her an opportunity to participate rather than be left out completely.  Upon learning of her selection for the fight-in match, Nissa made very clear to anyone that would listen that she believed being required to prove herself like tonight was an insult.  After her sponsor departs, Nissa begins to prepare herself for the upcoming bout.  Nissa slips into her small black bikini as she prepares for the fight.  She has continued to work out hard in advance of the match and her body looks well-toned and well-conditioned.  Her breasts are well contained by her top and she leaves her hair down and curly.  After spending a long period of time stretching and warming up for the fight, Nissa sits down to relax while waiting out the last few minutes before the start of the match.  After a couple moments, she is called to provide her comments.  “This is ridiculous.  I am being undervalued because I am not from one of the precious little Clubs.  I shouldn’t be asked to be in this fight-in match.  I am better than girls being given free passes into the tournament.  I will destroy this Eurotrash girl and prove my point.”

Emma settles into her changing room and unpacks her things.  She changes into her simple white bikini top and tie side bottom to match.  The white suit stands out against her dark complexion.  Her large and perfect appearing breasts stand out in her bikini top.  She pulls her hair up into a ponytail to hopefully keep Nissa's hands out of her long hair.  The fight is a big one for Emma as she was on the verge of not being asked to participate in the tournament.  She needs a win tonight to stay alive in the tournament and to prevent her reputation in the European Club from dropping.  "I'm ready for this bitch tonight.  She will be looking past this fight and it will cost her.  I will get the win over this bloody little slut bag."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Nissa and Emma.  "These fight in matches are a big deal.  The Club is basically telling these girls we don't think you are quite good enough.  That isn't going to sit well.  I think Nissa is going to be strong tonight.  To me Emma has only shown well in fights with inferior opponents.  Nissa is a legitimate fighter.  So I see Nissa winning this one."  The second commentator begins "I'm going to go with Emma.  I like Nissa, but something nagging at me says Emma is going to put on a show for us tonight.  I don't know why, but I just see Emma getting the win."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Nissa points at Emma "I'm going to destroy you!!!"  Emma raises her middle finger to Nissa and then smiles to the crowd.  The officiator steps in and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as they wait for the match to get started.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.   

The two girls move out from their sides of the room quickly as they approach the other. 

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 62 -- Nissa versus Emma
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 03:48:18 PM »
Nissa gets my vote! She's also hotter.

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:12:41 PM »
This should be a nice competitive match. It was hard to choose but i've voted for Nissa.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 07:20:48 PM »
Oooh! Should be a good one!

Nissa has been impressive so far, but Emma has a little size on her. Then again, Nissa looks to have better conditioning. Then *again* Emma I feel has been under rated.

Im leaning towards Emma!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 01:38:01 PM »
Missed the poll, but would vote for Nissa here.

-JM

Offline footfight

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 02:12:05 PM »
Nissa

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 08:32:04 PM »
emma won the poll (barely!) but who won the match? :o
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 12:12:00 AM »
emma won the poll (barely!) but who won the match? :o

Good timing.  I just posted the fight in the story section. 

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,58959.0.html

Hope you enjoy.