News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

*The Rematch* Coming Soon Genette Catfight Queen vs Fighting Lisa

• 14 Replies

Offline genette catfight queen

Many of you may remember when that twat Lisa and I fought back in the spring. Although I know I am the tougher and the overall Alpha bitch between us on that particular day I came up a little short against her. The loss has stung bad as it has been my only loss in 2016. Looking to avenge my loss to this ugly twat and move my record to 12-2. Lisa has agreed to the rematch. We will post the time and date as it will be an open public match.  You will be mine this time you ugly twat!!!!

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Re: *The Rematch* Coming Soon Genette Catfight Queen vs Fighting Lisa
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 11:32:32 PM »
Very nice. I recently read the first fight. Lisa was oh so vicous. I was very stimulated.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 05:22:18 PM »
I can't wait! This was probably one of the best fights I have seen here. Two big strong extremely rough women with these two. I think Genettes pride might be getting the best of her wanting the rematch and she might regret it. It was a hard rough fight last time they met but in the end Lisa really started to rough her up. I am betting on a similar outcome but absolutely Cant wait!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 02:54:20 AM »
Hot!!! Both of them look on the rougher side and I think thats what has pulled me in. Hopefully this will still happen!

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:00:29 PM »
Oh awesome!!!! I was there the first time!!!!! I will make sure to witness the rematch as well :)

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 03:18:41 PM »
FCF is back up Genette. I still want to get my claws in you. Maybe this time you will learn which of us is the better woman. Hope you still want to set something up. Or have you gotten smart and don't want to fight me again ?

Lets get it on you ugly twat!!!! You might of caught me off guard once but this time I am going to make you wish you never would of ever heard of me. Your ass is all mine you ugly bitch!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 03:00:52 PM »
Come on Lisa! You match her in size and power.  You got the fans behind you and you whooped her ass already once! You got this girl!  When Y all fighting?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:01:37 PM by Scottyb »

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 01:28:30 AM »
I've seen Gen n action here and she will take Lisa this time. Bang her up good Gen!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 06:14:32 PM »
I've seen Gen n action here and she will take Lisa this time. Bang her up good Gen!!!

Did you see our last fight, Jessie ? Did you read the log ? I know how to fight too. She might bang me up, but she'll be the one on the ground when the fight is over.

Sit your ass down and shut your mouth you arrogant twat!!! She didn't ask you about our last fight did she bitch? I am real tired of you bragging about the outcome of our last fight! I am going to punish you into next week you ugly twat!

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 02:31:42 PM »
The time has been set. We will be fighting at 12:00 pm est next Thursday Sept 29th. I will post the Chatzy link here for anyone that wants to watch us. Ive watched this twat brag strut around here  for six months like she is some kind of Queen B. You will all get to witness it when I put a stop to it once and for all.

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 08:23:00 PM »
I didn't get to see it last time but hoping I can this time. I picked Genete last time but I dunno. I think it might be one of those cases where Lisa is just her born nemesis.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 03:29:17 AM »
The time has been set. We will be fighting at 12:00 pm est next Thursday Sept 29th. I will post the http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat link here for anyone that wants to watch us. Ive watched this twat brag strut around here  for six months like she is some kind of Queen B. You will all get to witness it when I put a stop to it once and for all.

Listen you little bitch. I don't know what you are talking about. I have not been bragging about beating you. I even said you were a better fighter than I thought you would be. You are the one with the big mouth, slut. I am so looking forward to digging my claws into you again. This time I am going to tear you to pieces.

This getting good! Lisa all business now! Can't wait!

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 02:43:20 AM »

Did you see our last fight, Jessie ? Did you read the log ? I know how to fight too. She might bang me up, but she'll be the one on the ground when the fight is over.

I saw it and yes that was in impressive performance by you to handle her like you did. I just don't believe in lightning striking twice. Gen will have her way with you this time.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 03:58:55 AM »
Genette is looking very good.

Yet, have loved seeing Lisa and those legs .. Mmmmmmmmmmm
Have to support Lisa here!!

Storm

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 04:08:28 AM »
Hi everyone. I got a message from Genette. Something came up in the real world with her and we will have to reschedule. We all know the real world comes first. We'll try and reschedule for next week. Be assured we both want to dig our fists and claws into each other.

Damn! That sucks but shit happens. Hopefully ya all reschedule it.