News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Splenda Daddy 5

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Splenda Daddy 5
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:04:48 PM »
Splenda Daddy 5

Joe called each girl and gave them an appointment time but the girls hadn’t talked to each other so when Cindy arrived she was all ready to get another chance to take a piece of Megan. She was happy to see Joe and when he handed her a bikini to put on she was happy to oblige. She gave him a deep hug and went to change and was instructed to head down to the basement when she was changed. She walked down the stairs in her pretty white string bikini and  when she looked to the couch she was surprised to see a pretty women. The women was older than her but still beautiful. Her name was Barbie and it turned out that today was going to be a training session. Cindy kinda smiled causing the polite demeanor of Barbie to change. As they were in the basement Barbie rose from the couch and walked over to Cindy who was still standing and got right in her face. Barbie was in a matching bikini and was the same height and build. “What’s so funny?” Cindy backed up a foot and said “ I’m sorry, I just… I expected to fight Megan, not…” Barbie interjected “someone older?” Cindy was trying to be polite by saying “ Don’t get me wrong, your absolutely gorgous…but what are you, like, 35 years old?” Without another word Barbie grabbed Cindy by the hair and began pulling her towards the mats. Cindy began fighting back but quickly was on the mat. Both women had hands to hair and within moments Cindy felt her top being pulled off and she was being pinned by this much older women. Such power and skill but for right now she was just pissed. Pissed and a little worried. Through light panting Cindy then spoke “To be exact I am 45 years old…and I have a daughter not much older then you…little little girl. Cindy was truggling as Barbie mounted her and within moments Cindy was staring up at her opponent through the firm thighs of her older adversary. As Barbie made herself comfortable she positioned her bikini bottomed ass cheeks on top of Cindy’s bare breasts. Cindy was still struggling  trying to bring her legs up when the moment was right and she thought she was about to loop a foot around Barbie’s head to flip her off she was surprised to find Barbie grab a foot and somehow pull her bikini bottom off. Now naked she was beginning to really get pissed.
     Barbie began to laugh and looking down between her thighs she stroked Cindy’s head and in a  motherly voice began to explain “ I’ve been doing this since before you were born. What you and your little friend are just beginning to understand is that in a 3 some there is the Alpha male and between the bitches there is always an Alpha and a Beta.” Cindy was beginning to struggle and almost managed to buck Barbie off. Barbie just laughed and as she adjusted herself she mentioned how hot it was and with one hand undid her top. Joe whistled and Barbie looked in his direction. “ I still have some pretty perky tit’s don’t I, love?” Joe agreed as her breasts where a full size larger than the young women and Barbie was a mother. Barbie continued to look down at Cindy who had the honor at looking up at her older dominating opponents bare breasts. She continued “As I was saying, you two young chippies are just beginning to understand that every time you fight your not just physically fighting your emotionally and sexually competing. You like Joe and he likes you. Megan likes Joe and he likes her, too.” Cindy bucked again and half screamed “ get off me you old f*cking cxnt!”, causing Cindy to make like a rodeo rider and move with the movement. “Wow, you are a feisty and strong little women. I can see why he likes you.” She reached down to stroke the tits she was sitting on and released her own bikini bottom. Now Cindy began screaming and yelling “ When I get out of this I’m going to kick your f*cking ass, you old bitch!”  Barbie just smiled and as riding a bronco she just brought her pretty shaved pussy up under Cindy’s chin. Though Cindy continued to mumble she quickly became muffled. Barbie signed and looked up at Joe “I’m getting bored with this one” and she reached  for and found Cindy’s arms and pinned them above her head. Cindy though she was succeeding in bucking Barbie off but just felt Barbie jump and spread her legs out as she landed all 135 pounds of her 5’5 bare body onto her.  Barbie had spread her legs out and wrapped them around Cindy’s. Belies pressed together Barbie purred “I’ve really missed the feel of my pussy kissing another womens. It’s been weeks.” Cindy was still bucking trying to escape as Barbie brought her body down and just brushed her slightly larger and gravity defying (but older) breasts against Cindy’s. She let her erect nipples brush against hers and only after moments did she let her body down to compress her breasts against Cindy’s. “Wow, you are firm. You’d win against me in a tit fight.” Cindy was looking her right in the eye. “Your nipples are really firm, too.” You would kick my ass in a breasts only battle.” She signed and said “It sucks getting older but at least there is one contest I would win at…But that will have to wait until my story is done.” Cindy continued to buck and Barbie just gave the “I’m waiting for you to finish look. For 5 long minutes Joe enjoyed the view of Barbie’s older but still VERY firm ass as Cindy tried to buck her off.  He watched the slipping and sliding of now sweat soaked breast on breast with Barbie’s slightly saggy tummy on top of her young rival. Dark tanned skin of white he watched firm young thighs, legs and feet try to escape a perfectly placed grapevine leg hold. Barbie smiled a motherly smile and continued “ Joe was married to Karen. I was dating Joe, also.” Cindy stopped looking away as if a light was starting to go on. Barbie continued “ You’re getting it. Oh, your smart. Karen and I were in an Alpha Beta relationship with Joe. We lived with him in this house and once a month we would battle. The winner was Alpha for the month and the looser Beta. Now don’t get me wrong, Beta isn’t a slave, but she only gets the scraps. She can sleep with the Alpha male IF the Alpha female says it’s ok.” Cindy was paying attention now. Barbie continued “ You just need to learn how to finish the battle you two have been trying to start. It sounds frustering and it took Karen and I almost a year to figure out that to win you have to not just physically beat her, but dominate her womanhood as well.”
      With that Barbie looked down at Cindy and said “ trust me, just for a moment.” Cindy felt the pressure lesson as Barbie spread her legs out and take Cindy’s with her. Barbie looked down and Cindy and said “ I can give pleasure or pain. The choice is partially yours. With that Barbie tilted her pelvis and pressed down into Cindy. Cindy felt pubic hair brush her stomach and work down to tangle with her own pussy fur. Cindy struggled for one moment until she caught Barbie’s look. “To win you must battle women to women.” Cindy looked concerned. “Barbie rolled her eyes “Your fighting over a dick, Penis, Shaft. You’ve got to fight with your pussy. The seat of your womanhood. For this to work , in this position, you’ve got tilt your hips up. Cindy didn’t move. Barbie looked at her and said “I’m challenging your womanhood. Fight me pussy to pussy over Joe or I’ll show you the pain side and end this lesson. I’m sure the other girl…what’s her name?” Joe spoke “ “Megan”. Barbie continued “ That’s right, Megan, will be far more willing to learn.” Slowly Cindy tilted her hips up. It took several moments for her to get the hang of it but eventually both women felt the feel of wispy manicure wet pubic hair on pubic hair. Barbie said “ Let me do the work for a moment.” Soon Cindy felt a shot of electricity surge through her. Her eyes bulged with pleasure. Her pretty brown eyes looking up in amazement at the face of an older women and the blonde hair handing down around it. Cindy smiled and purred “ I think I’ve just about got it.” Another jolt of pleasure caused Cindy to tense and curl her toes as Barbie coyly smiled “your clit is as hard as mine.” Barbie spoke to Joe, not taking her eyes off Cindy “ I think this one is a virgin in lesbianism?” No one had to answer as Cindy had been with 3 boys since she became sexually active and at the age of 18 had just began to explore beyond the basics. Again another jolt of pleasure and Cindy moaned before remembering she was captive. She put on her bravest face and tried to fight the pleasure. Barbie chucked which only made Cindy mad.  Barbie got serous for a moment stating “ that is the pleasure. A little taste and here is a little taste of some of the mild pain” and with a quick jab thirsted down her cxnt slamming her clit into Cindy’s. Cindy’s expression changed and as Barbie raised her hips to jab again she was pleasantly surprised to feel Cindy mimic the move. Barbie tried to hide the feeling of pain but Cindy smirked as she saw it register. Barbie got her face to within an inch of Cindy’s before stating “ oh, you’re a fighter. I’m going to like this.” Barbie through barred teeth just hissed “bring it bitch. “ Barbie just as seriously stated “ are you ready for the advanced lesson?” Barbie just stared daggers. Barbie said “ I’m going to let you go and once we get into the new position you will have full access to my cxnt, but be warned, I will have access to yours, too.” Cindy said “I can’t wait.”
      Barbie carefully unwrapped her legs from Cindy and in a flash had sat down with one of her legs on top of Cindy and one leg underneath. Both girls had hands behind their backs to keep themselves partially upright. Barbie began to push herself forward causing Cindy to tense up. Barbie reassured her “ we have to be touching for this to work, this is called scissoring.” Cindy gave a ‘im not that stupid’ look but she did seem a bit confused. Both women moved together slowly and Cindy continued like a school teacher “Now for this to work really well I’m going to start with pleasure and then I will show you pain. It works best of we spread our lips apart.” Cindy showed her as she expertly took one hand and spread her vaginal lips wide showing a very erect clit. It wasn’t huge, but it was apparent. Cindy copied her and soon two open wide cxnts faced and both women brought themselves into contact cxnt to cxnt. Barbie was about to explain something when Cindy, catching her off balance slammed her pussy into Barbie’s. This caused Barbie to pause and moments later the pain was apparent on her face. Barbie slammed back and continued to hip press working her pelvic so that both sets of cxnts where not only smashing together but pubic bone was on pubic bone. Barbie, though clenched teeth stated “ I guess the pain is first, now.” Cindy, her mouth wide open in pain tried to pull back but Barbie continued to charge until she had forced her young opponent to scurry away from her. Barbie scooted herself to the middle of the mats again and waited. It took several minutes for Cindy to recover. Barbie finally broke the silence stating “hurts like a bitch, doesn’t it.” Cindy gaining her composure nodded and began scooting her bruised ego and she was sure damaged cxnt.
       Barbie signed “ I didn’t come here for a full on fight, I came on to teach you. If you want to cxnt fight me, for real, you’re going to lose. I’ve been doing this since before your momma birthed you. Cindy didn’t give a shit. She was a fighter and no old (but very sexy) women was going to beat her. She moved back toward her opponent to position herself for another round. Joe actually spoke up “Cindy, for me, can you just see what the pleasure feels like? Just for a moment.” Cindy stopped and submitted. “For you I will.” Is all she had to say. As both women came back into contact Cindy explained “this is how you win women to women. Pleasure and pain. The point is to get one or the other to submit. In a physical fight it’s easy, one will pin the other, one with knock the other unconscious or one will tire out. That is the physical side of the fight. It is important, but If you want to truly dominate her you need to battle her in the most intimate way possible.” Barbie than took her full mature womanhood and pressed and caressed it against the flower of her younger opponent. Electrical  sparks ignited in Cindy. At one point Cindy purred “So, this is what an orgasm feels like?” Barbie was happy to service and the lesson concluded after over 1 hour.  
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:07:48 PM by ooreach »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Splenda Daddy 5
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 02:20:03 PM »
Interesting turn of events. I will be watching for what you do with Megan and Barbie or are you planning to move directly to interaction with Joe and or Cindy?

Offline tangocash123

Re: Splenda Daddy 5
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 07:42:45 PM »
Keeps getting better. Looking forward to the first confrontation between Megan and Cindy following their training.