News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Catfight

• 11 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Mature Catfight
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »
Jenny and Debbie are both divorced and on the prowl and are after the same guy in their neighborhood. They have decided to fight it out. They already hated each other now being after the same guy just adds fuel to the fire. They flipped a coin and Debbie won the coin flip so they will fight at Debbie's house. NHB catfight the fight is over when the winner is done kicking the losers ass. Jenny clowns it up at Debbie's door before she enters Debbie's house to fight Debbie. Debbie can't wait to kick Jenny's ass.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Mature Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 10:16:37 PM »
Debbie is waiting and ready to fight Jenny to the bloody end!
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 03:21:21 PM »
Debbie is in her heels as Jenny is taking it to Debbie. Jenny has a good grip of Debbie and has thrown her to the floor. " I am going to trash you and your house " laughs Jenny.
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 07:41:02 PM »
What a great match up.  If I were the guy in the question, I'd let them fight then assure, and prove to both them that there was more than enough of me to go around. 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 09:45:04 PM »

but as Jenny sits down on Debbie, Debbie sends her right fist plowing, "bang," uppercut right into Jenny's jaw. You can hear Jenny's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head swings straight up in the air, Debbie bucks and she kicks and she manages to knock Jenny off of her.

Offline footfight

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 06:57:52 PM »
Wow.lot of broken nails and busted furniture in this one.Deb pulls it out at the end.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 01:32:27 AM »
Ah Tony my friend where do you find such luscious matchups
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 02:59:28 AM »
After Debbie bucks Jenny off her following the uppercut, Jenny falls on her side and immediately tries to get back up and rush in again at Debbie. But Debbie is expecting this and after lifting herself into a sitting position on the floor she pulls her powerful knee right into her chest and drives her high heeled foot right into the in-coming face of Jenny. The heel beaks her teeth and the sole of her black patent leather peep toe shoe cracks Jenny's nose sending her slumping onto her back holding her face which is pumping blood.
Debbie smiles as she knows its her turn to get on top and really wreak havoc on Jenny!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 01:18:38 AM »
But as Debbie laughs a Jenny, Jenny slams her foot between Debbie's legs. Debbie crumples to the floor. Will Jenny humiliate Debbie in her own house?
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 06:09:28 PM »
Jenny drags a beaten Debbie by her hair to her bathroom then uses Debbie's head as a toilet bowl brush and leaves Debbie KO'ed with her head in her toilet.
Cheers!

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »
After Debbie bucks Jenny off her following the uppercut, Jenny falls on her side and immediately tries to get back up and rush in again at Debbie. But Debbie is expecting this and after lifting herself into a sitting position on the floor she pulls her powerful knee right into her chest and drives her high heeled foot right into the in-coming face of Jenny. The heel beaks her teeth and the sole of her black patent leather peep toe shoe cracks Jenny's nose sending her slumping onto her back holding her face which is pumping blood.
Debbie smiles as she knows its her turn to get on top and really wreak havoc on Jenny!
Glad I'm not a betting man. Ha!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 03:17:34 AM »
I'd love to see Kim fight either of them!