News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

my wife's 2nd fight

• 5 Replies

marcus

my wife's 2nd fight
« on: August 16, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
in her first match my wife had won the titfight and catfight against my best friends wife, altough my friends wife made my wife cum first in the sexfight.
I must say i was pretty proud she beat my friends wife, now i hope she does the same to this girl we met at the beach.
Please comment why she wins or loses.

marcus

Re: my wife's 2nd fight
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 08:31:57 PM »
looks like my wife is having an hard time, she's losing in every contest so far. I hope she can fight back and show this girl who has the best and nicest pair of breasts.

marcus

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 10:55:57 PM »
my wife is owned by this girl, i was hoping she would have a chance in some contests but she is just humiliated by this girl. Looks like this girl just will beat my wife  and make her cum... As her husband i'm a little dissapointed she doesn't do better in the titfight and nicest breasts contest.

marcus

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 04:06:16 PM »
really surprised by the outcome of this poll, my wife has no chance of winning any of the contests...

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 06:30:44 PM »
And im surprised anyone even voted. This is by far the worst poll ever.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 05:14:07 PM »
Your wife in the red has a belly begging to be punched. The Girl in the Flower bikini does just that.

Tony  ;)
Cheers!