News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 65 - Anushka versus Camilla

• 9 Replies
This poll is the sixty-fifth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants, FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  The poll won't necessarily decide the outcome of the fight, but will be a factor in deciding a winner of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in New York where the winner advances to the next round of the championship tournament and the loser is eliminated.  The participants are:

Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) lives in Mumbai India.  Anushka is an actress and professional dancer in India.  When she isn't busy performing, she spends time traveling.  She works out on a regular basis to stay fit and ready for performing.  Anushka's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a tigress.  I don't take no for an answer and I have never met another woman that was better than me at anything.  I will rule Apartment Wrestling like I rule everything else in my life."  Anushka won her first fight against Glenna and her second match with Hiyoko.  While the fight with Glenna was hard fought, Anushka dominated Hiyoko in her last fight.  In her last match, Anushka lost to Bao. 

Camilla (5'10 127lbs 23 y/o) lives in Buenos Aires.  She is from a wealthy family and currently a university student.  Camilla spends most of her time shopping and staying fit as she is a beach volleyball player.  She views apartment wrestling as just another venue to exert her dominance over other women.  Camilla's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am beautiful.  I am smart.  I dominate other women in every aspect of my life.  I love for men to watch me as I dominate other women."  Camilla defeated Heather in her first fight and dominated Emma in her second fight. 

The fight is scheduled to take place in a large private penthouse in Manhattan.  The fight is part of a multi-fight weekend event.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in bedrooms off of the main living area where the fight is set to take place.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Anushka arrives in advance of the fight.  She appears intense and focused as she makes her way to the bedroom she will use for the night.  She immediately changes into her blue Puma boy short and blue/white halter top.  She pulls her long dark hair back into a simple pony tail as she wastes little time on her appearance.  She has been working out in preparation of this fight and is eager to show her loss to Bao was simply a fluke.  Losing out on the Pacific Title has caused her to focus more energy on her Apartment Wrestling career.  With her outfit ready, she moves through the bedroom stretching and warming up in anticipation of the fight.  Her body looks toned and ready for tonight's fight.  Prior to entering the main room she is interviewed.  "I am THE tiger.  I do not lose.  Tonight I destroy Camilla.  I want my shot at the title and hope to get my revenge on Bao as part of the process.  I promise to end Camilla.  She doesn't belong in this tournament.  I will devastate her."

Camilla arrives at the location and makes her way to the bedroom.  She smiles for those already at the home and even spends a few minutes taking selfies with some of her fans in attendance.  After taking a few moments to unpack and relax, Camilla pulls out her bikini for tonight.  She has chose to wear her signature light purple bikini for the fight.  Her tall and lanky figure looks firm and toned as she begins to warm-up.  She chooses again to leave her hair long as if frames her face enhancing her natural beauty.  She appears calm and relaxed as she waits for fight time.  "Anushka is interesting.  I don't think much of Indian girls.  I expect she will fight very mad.  She lost her last fight and that will be in her mind.  When I start to take control she will be devastated.  Her confidence will crumble.  She will submit to me.  I will enjoy dominating and destroying her will to fight me."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Camilla and Anushka.  "That last tournament fight will be hard to top, but I see this fight as very intriguing.  My gut tells me Anushka is going to come out early and simply dominate this fight.  What I also see though is if she fails to have early success with Camilla she might end up being the one dominated as her confidence and mental state implode.  So hard to pick, but I think Anushka wins big. The second commentator begins  "I hate to say I agree with you on anything, but I do.  Where I don't agree is that I think Anushka struggles to dominate Camilla.  Camilla is tough enough to put up a great fight.  Considering where Anushka is emotionally, I think Camilla ends up crushing her after a close fight early."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space with massive full length windows on two of the surrounding walls for the fight area.  The room is setup so that the fighters are in a lower area with a six foot high wall surrounding the other two sides of the area.  Above those walls are sitting areas for the spectators to look down into the fight area. 

The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Anushka nods angrily at the officiator and says nothing as she continues to glare at Camilla attempting to intimidate her opponent.  Camilla smiles back at Anushka hoping to irritate her right before the fight gets underway.  The crowd fairly quiet as they watch the two girls preparing to engage in combat.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 65 - Anushka versus Camilla
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 09:47:42 AM »
anushka is one of the best,she knows traditional Indian wrestling also,and if u Google it,she also wrestled men and defeated them

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:15:08 PM »
With the command to fight given, Anushka slowly moves toward the center of the fight area.  Camilla reaches up behind her back and loosens her bikini top before pulling it off and putting her small breasts on display.  Camilla tosses the suit to the floor and prepares to meet Anushka as she approaches.  Anushka appears to be unfazed by Camilla's move as the fans cheer out for Camilla after she made herself topless. 
Camilla puts her hands in the air and calls out "come on and fight me like a real woman" as she gestures at her opponent.  Anushka puts her hands up like she is going to reach around and unhook her bikini top and instead suddenly lunges lashing out at Camilla.  Anushka's surprise attack allows her to land a very heavy handed slap to Camilla's face with a loud WHACK sound of flesh on flesh.

The sudden attack and hard slap turns Camilla's head to the side sharply and staggers her as she cries out in pain from the slap.  Camilla puts her hands up towards her face as Anushka steps in close to her hip.  Camilla's reaction is in the wrong direction as Anushka's next attack is a slicing punch cutting around Camilla's body and landing with a THUMP on her belly button. 

OOOHHHHHH gasps out Camilla as her opponent forces her to gasp for air from the hard punch to the body.  Anushka continues to press her advantage grabbing hold of Camilla's hair with her other hand and holding her bent at the middle as she pivots and shoots a knee up into Camilla's bare chest. 

Camilla defenses are completely inadequate as an overly aggressive Anushka lands several knees on her opponent's body.  Camilla grunts with each blow as she struggles to recover from Anushka's powerful attacks.  The crowd cheering wildly for Anushka as she dominates the first few minutes of the fight. 

After taking several painful blows, Camilla manages to wrap her arms around Anushka and grab hold of her to prevent any further knees or punches.  Camilla's mouth is open wide as she gasps for breath after the wild start and punishment she has taken.  "Get into the fight" calls out Camilla's sponsor from the crowd. 

Anushka struggles against Camilla's grasp as she works to fight free of the clinching hold put on her by Camilla.  She recognizes that Camilla needs the hold to catch her breath and slow down the pace of the fight.  Not wanting to give her opponent any rest, Anushka pushes her feet hard carrying the two fighters into the large window overlooking the city below. 

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
come on Anushka,kick her ass

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 10:38:33 PM »
Both fighters grunt as they come into contact with the wall and each other.  Camilla grunts out and loses her grip on Anushka which allows her opponent to resume throwing slaps and punches her direction.  Camilla, left with no choice but to wildly fight back, begins throwing slaps and punches back at Anushka. 

The two fighters exchange wild blows for several moments as they stand toe to toe grunting and gasping as they each take and land shots.  Neither fighter spending any real effort at defending themselves as they simply concentrate on hurting their opponent as much as possible.

Camilla's initial focus in the exchange is to land slaps hear the head and face of Anushka.  None of the slaps land with much authority due to the wild nature of the exchange; however, even the slaps with less force have an impact as Anushka squeals out in pain with the ones that land on her face.  Anushka concentrates her initial focus on Camilla's body hoping to follow-up on her early success in winding her opponent.  Anushka lands several stinging slaps to Camilla's ribs which generate yelps of pain from her blonde opponent and leave red hand prints on her body.  Fortunately for Camilla, the handful of punches to the belly thrown by Anushka fail to hit their mark with any force.

After several moments of wild fighting, Anushka steps back and breaks off the battle with Camilla who is only too happy to allow this phase of the fight to end.  The crowd cheers on both fighters and shows their appreciation for the hard fighting that has taken place so far.  Both girls show the signs of the battle so far with Camilla appearing significantly winded at this stage of the fight.

"You want to quit" hisses out Anushka as she circles her opponent and takes a moment to catch her breath after the wild fighting.  Camilla ignores Anushka's comment as she knows she needs to conserve her energy and recover as much as possible.  The early stages of the fight having gone against her, Camilla is a smart enough fighter to know she needs to land a big blow on her opponent to get back into contention.  The crowd continues to shout encouragement to their favorite as both fighters have supporters in the room.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 08:16:48 PM »
Anushka for once doesnt have the size advantage...I also thought Camila was a bit under rated, so Im going with her!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 09:17:30 PM »
wow ,my queen kicked her ass,way to.go Anushka

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 10:53:21 PM »
the complete fight is now posted in the stories section

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,59774.0.html