News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.

• 50 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: 7th annual Halloween costumed catfight poll !! Olympic village round 1.
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2016, 03:52:42 AM »
I manage to scramble to my feet after my collision with Vampi Babe, snatching up my duffel with the intention of rushing along to get back to my room and my babygal. I see the door to my room is just a couple feet away, I just need to--

"AHH!"

A pair of arms wrap tightly around my legs from behind and I go tipping over into the floor again! I do manage to use my duffel bag to cushion my fall, but I still land roughly, eliciting a groan from my gaping mouth. My breasts take the brunt of the landing, and already I can feel my precious gals aching. I've practically flattened my bag, sprawled out on the ground again with this pesky bitch Lexi leaning over my legs and lower back. A growl rumbles in my throat as I grind my teeth and clutch my bag tightly, startling my Tramp rival by suddenly spinning around onto my back! Now underneath Lexi, who's on all fours leaning over me, I narrow my eyes at her ready to spring into action!

"Nurse what did ya say!?" I hiss angrily, before I SWING my duffel bag at her, SMASHING it right into the side of her pretty face! "That is NURSE TIFFANY to ya, ya skanky, coffin-dwellin', blood-suckin' WHORE!"

Blasting Lexi in the side of her head with my hefty duffel bag causes her to lose her balance and drop to the side. I hastily sit up and give her a nudge in the belly with my heel to push her 'bout a foot away from me, creating just a lil' more distance between us. In that instance I catch my breath and regain my thoughts. This hot lil' bitch ain't gonna leave me alone until I do her in..well, I'm certainly gonna do her! Moving as quickly as I can, I set my duffel bag down and practically tear it open, reaching inside to grab one of the four posey straitjackets that I brought along! Licking my grinning lips deviously, I hold the jacket up by the closed sleeves with every intention of using this to tie that magnificent Tramp up..

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 05:51:19 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2016, 05:05:57 AM »
I surprise tiffany  by traping her legs in my arms.she tries and pull away stumbling and falling on her duffle bag..."how lucky for those implants" giving a smirk

tiffany rolls over  her eyes burning  through me.

NURSE RATCHETT! I answer her,then she swings her duffle bag at me
throwing my hands up still it catches  me in the side of the head and face
again I roll to my back hands covering my face

I hear her fuming as  she starts rummaging through the duffle bag
her back turned to me   ..I half catch what she is saying  something about a straight jacket or tying me up.

I lift both my legs  shooting both feet straight out aiming for her  ummm rather expansive  ass... yt tiffany
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2016, 01:49:28 PM »
"Ooh Lexi! It's time for Nurse Tiffany to tuck ya in for the niii-AAHH!!"

As I bend over my duffel bag to retrieve one of the straitjackets, a pair of feet plant swiftly into my backside! I'm PROPELLED forward by the kick, launched painfully face-first into the door to my room! I CRASH right into the door, but the door itself doesn't hold up to me SLAMMING right into it and it RIPS right off its hinges! The door instantly collapses inward, tipping forward into my room, with ME on top of it! I'm seeing stars as I lay in a crumpled heap on both the destroyed door and the straitjacket I pulled outta my bag. Moaning softly, warily, I can hear the gasps of Heidi and her mystery attacker from my surprise entrance, but I'm too stunned to get up at the moment to help my precious daughter..

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2016, 03:15:25 PM »
I just hope that total bitch Heidi Alexis gets her butt kicked all over the place!!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »
my kick works   stoping tiffany's plan   for the moment

I smle at the comedy of it all  as she stumbles forward into he door

I walk to the open door looking down at the fallen nurse

I hear the groans from the opposite side of the room

not sure what we had stumbled into....my first thought was "ohh  excuse me"

then I recognize  Heidi   and Natalia

ohhhhh   now I understand what is happening

tiffany starts to stir   I have to be quick

walkingaround the fallen door  i notce some rope in the duffle bag
taking the rope and straddle tiffanys back facing her legs
i start tring to tie her ankles togeather
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2016, 01:03:37 AM »
Round one comes to a close ...

With the ladies giving thrills, claws and fright.
As they Catfight for Halloween ...

Round 2 begins shortly ..
Tricks and treats ...

The top 8 ladies advance for more personal combat ...  
Again free for all ..  They can go against any of the other ladies.
Top lady wins, unless a run off needed for a tie.

FAwnL, Gailfights, Heidi Foster, Anna the Marine Chick, Lexibabe, BustyTiffany, Natalia War Kitten, and Lil Tina advance congrats!!

Smiling_Panther, RavenKelly, Marlu, and Natalia D  have gone missing in the village.
They along with many of the staff being searched for .... After their hard fought attempts round one.
(Ok Since they were being eliminated. I have smuggled them into the Pirate's Cove hidden party bunker.)
These 4 ladies getting to recover from the fight. While the other ladies catfight on!!
THEY may still post to next round if they wish. Add in comments, just not interfere in an ongoing fight.
These 4 can post fight remarks to each other if they still wish to play along.

Round 2 begins  next ...

Storm
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:14:08 AM by stormbolt7 »