News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

This is Donna. Daz' ex-I go to Daz & Mistress Diane's honeymoon to take him back

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

WARNING-EXTREME HUMILIATION

Dear Mistress Vicky and Johnny,

My name is Donna. I don't know if you remember me. I was Daz girlfriend, we were practically engaged. Then me and Daz went on vacation, and some old cow whore bitch started stalking us, flirting with Daz, and flaunting her big tits. I got into a fist fight with the slut, and she beat the shit out of me. She is a Mistress, and she made me into her slave, and she embarrassed and humiliated me. She drained every last drop of my dignity out of me, and then she took Daz. I was so embarrassed that I haven't seen Daz or any of our friends again. I just never returned home. I'm tough, I didn't just lie down and let her beat me up. I fought valiantly, and I lost. 

That isn't going to stop me. I plan on coming back and beating up Diane, even worse than she beat me up, much, much worse. I wanna teach her what humiliation is all about. I didn't wait, I wanted to start right away. I went and I signed up for Karate, and boxing lessons, and I took a part time job as an S&M Mistress. That bitch Diane thinks that she's such a tough Mistress....

It's been just over a year now, and I'm already a green belt in Karate, and registered as a lite weight boxer. I won 4 out of my first 7 boxing matches, the last 3, and I am now a contender for my weight class. I guess getting beat up was a warning, a wake up call. Now I'm stronger, smarter, faster and I have more ability, and for many good reasons, I'm very confident now, and deservedly. Each time I won a fight I got a little more cocky. I know I can knock the shit out of that fuckin old cow, and I can't wait for the right opportunity to come along. This time I'm going to be her Mistress, and I'm going to drain every last drop of her dignity out of her. I'm going to humiliate the old cow much worse than she humiliated me, and then I'm taking my Daz back.   

Part 2

I felt my heart fall into my stomach when I went on Daz' Facebook page and I see that Daz and Diane are getting married, and they're going to that same resort that I went to with Daz when she beat me up. How fuckin fitting, I could feel the excitement throughout my body. This time I'm going to pummel the pathetic old cow. I can't wait to use those cow tits of hers as punching bags. I'll teach this old cow bitch a lesson that she'll never forget....... I made my reservations, I wouldn't miss this honeymoon for anything.

Part 3

I had stopped at work, at the dungeon before I left, and I packed up a suitcase with a couple of huge strap on dildos, a big, thick double ended dildo, hand cuffs and a host of other toys.

I arrive at the beautiful tropical vacation resort early, and I pay off the staff so that I can have the adjoining suite, and I unlock the doors between my suite and Daz and his whore wife's suite, and I set up my camera's in their sweet. I close the unlocked door between suites, and I sit down in my suite, and now I can see everything going on in the other suite. I'm so excited, I was starting to get moist just thinking about Daz' big, hard cock, and I start feeling the vibration in between my legs. Oh yah, I'd like nothing better than to sit on Daz's thick cock and bounce up and down until he fills me up with his hot cum, “ooowwww,” I'd like fuckin nothing better than to make that big, fat cow lick and kiss my pussy, just like she made me do to her the last time when she beat me up. I stand in front of the full length mirror and I have on my skimpy blue cut off jeans, and a sexy white, button blouse, and my 3” heels.
I start working out, “kick, kick, left, right left,” kick, kick, left, right, left, kick, kick, right, left right.”
I laugh, that big, fat cow isn't going to know what hit her. Block left, block right, block left, block right, roundhouse, uppercut.” She's going to be thinking that she's facing that same weak bitch that she beat up that last time. She has no idea of just how bad I can pummel her now. I'm going to punch that big, fat cow into a limp, bloody goofy rag doll. I'll knock her silly until she doesn't even know where she is anymore, and I'll be laughing at her, just like she laughed at me when she beat the shit out of me. My pussy is wet now, and my nipples are rock hard. I'm going to make her my slave, the stupid fat slut.” I'm getting even more worked up, I'm thinking of bouncing up and down and up and down on Daz's big cock, and making that fat cow watch us as he fills me up with his hot, cum. Yes, I can feel it, my juices are bubbling over out of my pussy, and it starts rolling down my legs. “Eat me cow. Stick your tongue out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, and lick my pussy into orgasm. I can just see that big, fat cow, licking my cxnt over and over again, until she licks all of Daz's hot cum right out of me.

They're here, they're here. I can see them in the camera and I have to start laughing as I watch Daz, try to pick up that big, fat cow to carry her across the threshold, and he couldn't hold her up, and they fell with her on top of him.

It wasn't so funny only minutes later when that slut starts ripping Daz' clothes off of him. It was even less funny when that fat cow took all of her clothes off, and by the time they were on the bed, I was so infuriated, I just wanted to barge in there and knock the shit out of her. I stood in front of the mirror and practices, “block right, block left, block right, block left, “uppercut, roundhouse, left, roundhouse, right.” Then when I stopped and saw my Daz bouncing up and down on top of that fat fuckin whore, I had to go right back to the mirror. Combination, right, left, right, left, uppercut, now I want to beat this cow up twice.

It's dinner time and Daz takes the cow to eat. I fixed my hair and my makeup and I waited, I'm going to walk in on them and tell the cow that I”m going to have this honeymoon with Daz. I can just inagine the look on that cocky old cow's face, I can imagine the look on Daz' face. Daz just loves tough womn.

She thinks that she's my mistresss

Don't you remember that we stood here once before, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight. I punched you and you punched me, back and forth and back and forth, until I knocked the shit out of you, and I made you my slave. Don't you remember that I took your man and your dignity from you. ” That fat old cow holds up her left fist in my face laughing viciously and screaming, “Look at this. This is my wedding ring. Daz is mine now, and,” I lose my temper and before she can finish what she's saying, I ball up my fists, and I pummel her with a combination, right fist, “bang,” into her nose, left fist, “bang,” into her right eye, right fist, “bang,” right into her nose again. Blood is rolling from her nose, and her eye is pink and puffy, as I dance back and away from her. I have to laugh to myself, this fat cow doesn't even know what hit her. I move in close and then I step back screaming, “You stupid old cow, you don't know just how long I've been waiting for this. I'm going to beat you up even worse then you beat me up the last time, and then I'm going to take Daz and your precious wedding ring. I'll shove that fuckin wedding ring right up your ass, and I'll fuck your ass hole with your very own wedding ring on my finger.” 

Diane loses her temper, her face turns red and she lunges at me, and she throws a wild right hay-maker right at my face, but I'm faster than Diane, and I manage to step to the side and out of the way, and Diane gets this shocked look on her face as she just goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. The look of shock turns to a look of anger as Diane regains her balance, and she spins right back around to face me again, but as she does, I start plowing my fists, “right fist, “bang,” left fist, “bang,” right fist, “bang,” into her nose. Blood is really rolling from her nose as she steps back and she puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch,” but I step forward, sending my right fist at her face, but as Diane reaches up to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose again. I step back and away from her, but

Diane's face is beet red and she comes right after me. She lowers her head and she comes plowing right into me with her shoulder. I throw a punch at her with my right fist, but my punch lands on her back, and it doesn't do a thing to stop her as she shoves me backwards until “boom,” she shoves me up against the door. Her shoulder plows into my stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air out of me, and I grab my stomach as I bend over in pain gasping for air. She grabs my hair with her left hand and she yanks me up so that she's holding me strait up, and I scream, AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as I grab at her hands trying to pull them out of my hair. Diane starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding me in my stomach with her fist.” I get this totally shocked and startled look on my face as that big, fat fuckin whore starts bashing the fuckin air out of me over and over again. I try to move my hands down to my stomach, but before I have a chance, my knees buckle right under me, and I fall over onto my hands and knees, coughing and gasping for air.

She still has her her fuckin hands laced through my hair, and she starts dragging me around the carpeted floor on  my hands and knees. She's swinging me around like a floppy doll, and I'm screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, STOP, PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I couldn't believe it. The bitch lets go of my hair and she walks around behind me. I”m on my hands and knees, and this fuckin whore laughs as she screams, “Look at this Daz. I'm going to kick my slaves ass again.” She kicks me right in my ass,” and I cry out, “NO,” and she laughs viciously as I go sprawling straight out onto my stomach. Diane leaps down right onto my back, and “OOOFFF,” she smashes the fuckin air out of me again. Then she grabs me by the back of my hair and she starts shoving my head down, and “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking my face against the carpeted floor. She bounces my face off of the carpet, and then she raises up over me, and she turns me over onto my back.” She plops down “boom,” onto  my stomach, and now she really smashes the air out of me, and I'm coughing and gasping for air. Diane is crazy and she leans forward, screaming right in my shocked face, 'You took some fighting lessons, and you thought you were going to come here and beat me up.” I'm still trying to catch my breath, and I'm still really pissed off. I start feebly bucking and kicking and flailing my fists. I manage to take my long, sharp fingernails, and I rake them down Diane's face screaming, “get off of me you fuckin cow.” Diane grabs my wrists and struggles to she hold them down onto the carpet. Diane is bigger and stronger than I am, and she quickly over powers me, and she holds my wrists pinned to the floor. Then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knees, she renders me totally helpless, and now Diane is in charge, and now she's really going to beat me up.

Diane holds her left fist up in my face, and she starts showing me her wedding ring again, and she's laughing as she screams, “Is this the ring that you want so badly bitch, now I'm going to give you this ring. I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to shove this ring into your cxnt and to fuck you with it.” I cry out, “No, never, get off of me you fuckin fat cow.” Diane laughs viciously as she takes the ring, and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing it over and over again into my nose,” until blood is rolling from my nose. She holds her left fist in my face again screaming, “Are you ready to beg me to fuck you with my wedding ring Donna, or do I have to beat you up all over again.”

I'm starting to realize that Diane is beating me up again. I thought that my karate and boxing lessons would make me tougher than this fat cow, and now I'm even more embaraassed in front of the love of my life. Tears start to involuntarily roll down my cheeks, and I cry out, “PLEASE STOP,” but Diane is crazy, and she's vicious, and she's not going to fuckin stop. She gets up off of me and she grabs me by my fuckin hair with both of her hands, and she yanks me up onto my rubbery legs. I scream, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head again. She lets go of my hair with her left hand and with her right hand she yanks me up so that my feet are practically dangling in mid air. She's holding me up like a limp little floppy doll, and she screams, “You better fuckin beg me you stupid little bitch, or I'll really bash your face in.” I start crying even harder, crying out, “Please let me go, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry, please let me go.” Insanely Diane starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing me in my face with her wedding ring. She's hammering my nose with that ring,  over and over again until “crack,” you can hear the bone of my nose break under that ring, and blood starts gushing out of my nose.”

This bitch is knocking the shit out of me again, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars. I'm fading in and out, and in and out of consciousness, and I'm having flashbacks of the last time. Now I remember the last time, how insane this crazy, vicious bitch can be, and I fall to my knees right in front of Diane, and I grab her left hand in my hands, and I hold it right up to my lips, and pathetically, I'm crying like a little baby, and I'm scared, and I'm totally submissive, and I start licking and kissing Diane's wedding ring crying out, “I'm your slave Mistress, please I'm sorry Mistress. Please fuck me with your wedding ring, please fuck me with your wedding ring Mistress.”

Diane let go of my hair and my knees almost buckled. Then she pushed me up against the wall and she rips my blouse right off of me. Then she spins me around so that my face is right up against the wall, and Diane unhooks my bra, and my bra falls to the floor. She spins me back around to face her again, and Diane is laughing as she screams, “You must be the stupidest bitch on earth. What could have ever possessed you to come here to start fuckin trouble with me again.” Diane makes a hard, tight fist with her left hand and she smashes it “boom,” right into my stomach again. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the fuckin air out of me again, and as I double over in pain, my knees buckle under me, and I fall over onto my hands and knees gasping for air. She lifts me up. She grabs me by my hair and she stands me up on my wobbly, rubbery legs. I'm trying to beg, but I'm still gasping, and I can't get the words to come out as I reach up, and feebly I try to pull Diane's hands out of my hair. Diane's lets go of my hair with her left hand, and she swings it all the way back, and then she sends it plowing, full force, “bang,” right into my jaw. I can hear my teeth bang together and chatter in my head, and then everything goes black. Diane punches me out. She knocks me unconscious, and I fall right over onto my back, out cold.

Part-4

I'm in a tropical pool, and the nice warm water is pouring onto my face. My eyes pop open and I see darkness coming slowly down until everything is black, and all of a sudden I realize where I am, and what is going on. Diane just sat down on my face backwards. She's facing my legs, and my nose is deep in her ass hole, and she's pissing in my mouth. I can't breath, and I'm trying to spit out her warm piss, but I can't. I start to panic, and feebly I'm kicking, and flailing my hands, and I”m choking on her warm piss. Diane grabs my wrists, and my fuckin nose is deep into her ass hole, and she's smothering me with her cxnt, and I stop kicking, and my hands just start flopping around limply in Diane's hands. I'm starting to flash back and forth between consciousness and unconsciousness. Then everything goes black, and I”m out cold. Then while I'm unconscious, Diane goes into my room, and she gets my pocketbook. She brings it into her room, and she pulls out my giant double ended dildo. I'm out so fuckin cold that I don't even feel the big, thick dildo as she shoves it into my ass hole, but as she's plowing it into my cxnt I start to wake up a little, and I start moaning. Diane sits back down on my face, and I'm starting to fade in and out of consciousness again.

Diane raises up over me, and I gasp in a long, deep breath of air. Diane laughs and she screams, “Tell Daz that I'm totally in charge of you again. Tell him that I'm your Mistress and you're my slave.” I'm crying like a little girl, and I'm gasping for air in between my words as I start crying out, “Daz, Diane is totally in charge of me. She is my Mistress and I'm her slave.” Diane screams, “That's right slave, and now tell Daz how much you love the way my ass hole tastes, and tell him how much you want to lick it clean.” Suddenly I'm overcome by emotions, thinking about be being forced to lick this big, fat cow's smelly ass hole clean. Tears start overflowing out of my eyes, and desperately I start crying out, “I'm sorry, please let me go. Please, take it out, please you're hurting me. I'm so so sorry, I'm begging you please let me go.” Diane is infuriated all over again, and her face turns beet red. She holds her left fist up right in front of my face, and she starts showing me that ring, once again that big, gold metal wedding ring screaming, “Now I'm going to crack and break each and every tooth in that big fuckin mouth of yours  Donna.” Diane is insane and she punches me, “bang,” right in my teeth with the ring. You can hear the metal of the ring knock against the enamel of my teeth, and my lips split open under that ring, and blood starts rolling from my lips. Diane is insane, and she starts to scare me as she holds that ring in my face again and she laughs viciously, screaming “Look at my wedding ring you weak, pathetic slut. You're going to respect this ring, and my relationship with Daz. Now kiss this ring.” I can't help it, I start crying hysterically, but I don't say a word. Diane starts beating me up with her ring again. She's smashing that big, heavy metal ring “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into my mouth, until you can hear my teeth crack and break in my mouth, and my lips just bust open  under that ring. My mouth is full of blood, and desperately I'm spitting blood, and bloody teeth right out of my mouth.

I reach up and I grab Diane's left hand, and I hold it right up to my swollen, busted, bloody lips, and I start kissing the ring over and over and over again, crying out, “Please Mistress. I respect your marriage, I respect your wedding ring. Daz, I love the way Mistress Diane's ass hole tastes Daz, and I want to lick it clean.” I hold her hand up to my mouth again and I start kissing her wedding ring over and over again. Diane laughs and she screams, “Lick it bitch, lick this ring, and tell Daz just how much you respect my marriage, and my wedding ring.” I can't believe this whore bitch is doing this to me right in front of the love of my life, Daz. I can't believe that my Daz married this fat old whore, but I'm scared, and I don't want to be beat up any more. I stick my tongue out and I lick the ring. I'm licking that big metal wedding ring again and again. Diane screams, “say it.” I cry out, “Daz, I respect your marriage, and I respect my Mistress' wedding ring.”

Diane stands up right over me and she grabs my hair, and she starts laughing as she screams, “Now you're going to sit at the foot of the bed, and you're going to fuck yourself with that big runner cock while you watch as my husband fills up my cxnt and then fills up my ass hole with his hot cum, and when he finishes, you're going to beg me to let you lick every last drop of Daz's hot cum out of me, do you understand me.” I'm crying hysterically and I start crying out, “Please Mistress, I'm sorry, please let me go.” Diane takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts cracking my face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, and I”m seeing stars, fuckin stars again from her hard slaps. I start crying out pathetically, “please Mistress, please let Daz fill your ass hole and fill your cxnt with his hot cum, and please Mistress, Please let me lick and suck every last drop of his hot cum out of you Mistress.”

I'm right at the foot of the bed watching Daz stick his big, hard cock into Diane and they are having, hot passionate sex. I'm crying like a little girl because I wish that would be my cxnt with Daz big cock inside of it instead of the big dildo. They fuck until both of them explode in orgasm over and over again. Diane slides down to the end of the bed and she sits with her legs open and she's laughing as she screams, “Now you're going to get to suck Daz's hot cum out of my cxnt.” I lean forward and I put my face right up to her cxnt, and I stick my tongue out and I start licking Diane's cxnt. I”m slurping Daz' hot cum, and Diane's hot juices right out of her cxnt, and I lick her over and over again. I lick Diane's cxnt until I lick it clean, and then Diane moves back, and she raises up over Daz, and she lowers her ass down right onto Daz's big, hard cock again. She's bouncing up and down on Daz' cock over and over again until Daz starts exploding over and over again into her ass hole.

Diane jumps off of Daz' cock and she shoves me flat on my back on the floor. She pulls the dildo out of my mouth and then she lowers her ass hole down right onto my face screaming, “now lick Daz' cum out of my ass hole whore.” I have no choice. I stick my tongue out and I slide it deep into Diane's ass hole, and I start licking Daz' cum out of Diane's ass hole. I lick it over and over again, until I lick it clean. Diane is still sitting on my face and she starts laughing and she punches me right in my stomach. 'OOOFFF,” I gasp for air, and as I do, Diane starts shitting in my mouth screaming, 'If you don't swallow it all you whore, I'll beat you up all over again. I have no choice. I know this crazy bitch would start beating me up all over again, so I eat her shit. Then she sticks the dildo into my mouth and she makes me crawl into the closet. I'm in the closet, sucking that dirty dildo and listening to Daz and Diane fuck and suck........   

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Wow, that was awesome.