News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighting MILF - The Sexy Wives Next Door

• 2 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Catfighting MILF - The Sexy Wives Next Door
« on: September 26, 2016, 10:38:24 PM »
It's Saturday night the and neighbors have gathered at Sable's home. The entertainment on this night is  Sable Vs LA in a NHB Catfight. The winner hand and ankle cuffs the loser then makes the loser taste her women hood while the neighbors cheer them on. There is no love loss between LA and Sable and both would love to defeat and humiliate the other while the neighbors watch. Both husbands and wives have gathered and the betting has started. It seems the early money is on Sable. This LA's debut fight since she is new to the neighborhood. Sable is 5 and 0 with a mean streak. Who will be beaten, cuffed and made to taste the winners women hood. Sable or LA?

The tale of the tape:

LA  is 5'2 and weighed in at 143 - She has size 6 feet and is a 38D. LA is 38 years old.

Sable is 5'2 and weighed in at 148 - She has size 7 feet and is a 38D. Sable is 44 years old.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Catfighting MILF - The Sexy Wives Next Door
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:51 PM »
You could feel the tension as Sable and LA entered the room. Sable glared at LA as he husband removed her shoes. I could see that LA was nervous as I removed her black strappy slides. Her toes curled as she stood there and Sable's husband announced the fight. " in the corner to my right in the leopard making her debut the Lovely LA " a few of the neighbors clapped and some of the female neighbors made comments in favor of Sable. " and in the corner to my left in the red with a record of 5 and 0 the very Sexy and Sadistic Sable " Claps and whistles and more comments in Sable's favor. " Ladies this is a NHB Catfight and the winner will cuff the losers ankles and wrist and makes the loser taste the winners juices .. do you understand the rules " said Sable's husband and looking more at LA as he said them. Sable had a sly smile on her face and LA looked serious. My heart was pounding as I looked at LA and Sable ready to fight. With that Sable's husband yelled " Ladies Lets FIGHT " he stepped back the Neighbors cheered out and Sable wasted no time as she landed a knee into LA's belly.  LA moaned out.

Our catfight was on!!
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Catfighting MILF - The Sexy Wives Next Door
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 04:13:08 PM »
Soon Sable has LA's moans of pain filling the room. LA tries to fight back by pulling Sable's longer hair but it doesn't slow Sable down as she slaps, pulls LA's hair and punches LA's soft belly. LA's barefeet slap against the mat as Sable applies a choke hold and the neighbors cheer her on!
Cheers!