News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Slutty Neighbor Vs Cub Scout Mom

• 8 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Slutty Neighbor Vs Cub Scout Mom
« on: October 04, 2016, 11:07:48 PM »
Alice is the sultry divorcee next door. Alice cuts the grass wearing a one piece and it drives Vivian crazy as she thinks her husband loves to watch her. It's a warm summer day and Alice is wearing a purple and white one piece and sexy white slides. Alice is talking to 2 men and looking at Vivian's fence. " what is the hussy up too " Vivian says out loud as she storms out the back door. Vivian is wearing a tight blue tank top and tight brown shorts. Vivian is barefooted. Alice is 5'8 and 140. Vivian is 5'5 and 155. Alice works out. Vivian is on the soft side. Alice says Vivian's fence is on her property and these nice men are going to remove it " over MY dead body " snaps the Cub Scout mom. " excuse me " replies Alice. " you heard me " Alice climbs over the fence and pokes Vivian in the chest " I SAY they are " Vivian slaps Alice's hand. Alice slaps Vivian's face and the workers and Vivian's son are treated to a backyard catfight.  Who will win, Vivian or Alice?
Cheers!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Slutty Neighbor Vs Cub Scout Mom
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 11:56:59 PM »
Cubs Scout moms don't lose fights.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 03:42:21 PM »
I think Alice is in for a BIG surprise as Vivian gets riled and sees red. Poor Alice should have never started this one.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 10:53:12 PM »
I was in the basement watching TV, it was a very warm summer day and we didn't have AC. So all the windows and doors were open. Mom was washing dishes and looking out the back window when I heard her say out loud " what is that hussy  up to now " I heard our screen door slam so I ran up up stairs and peered out the back door. Mom's back was to me and I could see Miss Alice and two men on the other side of our fence and I could hear that they were talking about our fence. From the body language things were tense. I know mom has never liked Miss Alice since she moved in now that I was 13 I didn't mind watching Miss Alice do yard work in her bathing suit. I really liked it when she did it barefooted. The next thing I know I hear mom say " over my dead body " then Miss Alice kicks off her shoes and tells the men to stay out of this. I hear them say " yes ma'am and Miss Alice climbs over the fence and is in mom's face then she pokes moms chest, Mom slaps her hand and Miss Alice slaps mom and I feel a rush of blood. Mom moans out and staggers a step as it was a hard slap that really rocks her. Mom and Miss Alice are Catfighting!!!
Cheers!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 11:48:15 PM »
Did you say Alice mows the grass barefooted? :o
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 01:45:14 AM »
The Slutty neighbor wins every time. Cub Scout mom's tits are her target.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
Alice ready to cut some grass and beat Vivian's ass!
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 01:31:57 AM »
Vivian is staggered by Alice's slap start and tries to slap Alice back as she snaps " why you HUSSY " Alice blocks Vivian's slap and lands another hard slap to Vivian's face. Alice grabs Vivian's thick hair and bends Vivian over and lands more slaps to the Cub Scouts moms face. Vivian is staggered and dazed from the slaps as Alice throws Vivian to the ground by her hair.  " What did you call me you chubby bitch " snaps Alice as Vivian tries to get to all fours. " hussy " moans Vivian.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 04:17:01 PM »
I watch as Miss Alice walks over to mom and grabs her hair. " let me help you up VIVIAN " snarls Miss Alice as she starts to pull mom to her feet by hair with her left hand. Mom was bent over and never saw the upper cut Miss Alice threw with her right hand hitting mom hard.  Mom groaned out and went backward's landing  flat on her back. It was Miss Alice knew how to fight and mom didn't. The workers were leaning on the fence enjoying the show and I ran to the bathroom to look out the window to have a better view. Mom was dazed as she rolled to her side as Miss Alice just stood there. Miss Alice looked over at the workers and laughed ' I am just getting started boys" " you go lady " they laughed. I was so hard I hurt.
Cheers!