News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anna (supermilfighter) vs Bella

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Anna (supermilfighter) vs Bella
« on: November 07, 2016, 08:10:23 PM »

Anna (supermilfighter) 46 yo, 140 lbs. 34D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Anna (supermilfighter) vs Bella
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 08:21:45 PM »

Bella (bella1)  5’6”, 135 LBS, 36DD

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Anna (supermilfighter) vs Bella
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 08:25:55 PM »

It all started when my daughter Mary had a party at my house. There was a nice crowd and I went into my bedroom. I was relaxing, watching television when all of a sudden I could hear two women arguing, and I recognized one of the voices to be my daughter Mary's voice. I come out and I see my daughter is arguing with Bella, a beautiful, blonde, who was flirting with Mary's boyfriend. I watched, and I guess things calmed down, so I went back into my bedroom. The next thing that I know is I hear cheering coming from the back yard. I walk up to the rear door and I look out through the sliding glass doors, and I see Mary and Bella throwing punches and ripping clothes off, and Mary's ample breasts are exposed and so is Bella's huge breasts. The small crowd is gathered around them and they're cheering. Slowly Bella is starting to beat Mary up, and I feel bad for Mary, getting beat up in front of her boyfriend and her friends, but surprisingly I realize my nipples are all hard and erect in my bra, and my pussy is quite moist, watching these two sexy young women naked and fighting. Bella is on top of Mary now, and Bella is clearly winning at this point. She holds her big, sexy tits right in front of Mary's face screaming, “do you see these tits Mary, these are the tits your boyfriend drools over. Now kiss my tits bitch.” Mary is bucking and kicking and screaming for Bella to get off of her, “get off of me bitch, get off of me, get your fat tits out of my face slut,” but Bella is really getting off on humiliating Mary. Bella punches Mary's face screaming, “you're going to worship my tits Mary, now kiss my tits.” Mary is shaking her head from side to side, and crying out, “get off of me, get the fuck off of me.” Bella starts punching Mary's face, “bang, bang, bang,” screaming, “you better kiss my tits bitch, or Ill really knock your face in.”  Mary is feebly bucking, and kicking,  but Bella starts swinging her massive tits from side to side, and then she leans forward, and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slapping Mary's face back and forth and back and forth with her big, sexy tits. Mary cry's out, “alright, I'll worship your tits Bella, stop I'll worship your tits.” Bella leans down, and she holds her big, sexy left tit right in Mary's face. Mary has tears rolling from her eyes, and Mary sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking Bella's tit. Bella holds her right tit in Mary's face screaming, “that's right Mary, kiss it, kiss my nipple. Mary starts kissing Bella's nipple and Bella's nipples is getting harder, and more erect. Bella screams, “look at Mary everyone. The little slut is worshiping the tits her boyfriend has been drooling over. I feel so bad as I watch my poor daughter being humiliated in front of everyone. She's flicking her tongue back and forth across Bella's big, hard nipples, and Bella's nipples are growing bigger, and harder, and more erect under Mary's tongue. Bella makes Mary lick and suck her big hard nipples for a long time, and the crowd is laughing and cheering Bella. Then Bella screams, “now you're going to lick and kiss my pussy. You're going to worship the cxnt that your boyfriend fantasizes about every night when he goes to bed. You're going to lick me into orgasm Mary you pathetic little bitch.”  Feebly Mary is bucking and kicking and screaming, “No, I'll never kiss your cxnt you whore, get off of me. Get off of me bitch.” Bella laces her hands through Mary's hair and she yanks Mary's head up. Then she shoves Mary's head down, “bam,” smacking it against the ground. Bella starts “bang, bang, bang,” bouncing Mary's head over and over again against the ground. Mary starts crying out, “help me, someone please help me,” but no one would move an inch to help my poor helpless daughter. She just keeps on “bang, bang, bang,” cracking Mary's fuckin skull against the ground, until Mary starts crying out, “Alright, I'll lick you. I'll fuckin lick you.” Bella shoves Mary's head down and then........

Bella stands up over Mary, and slowly she lowers her shorts, and she's standing there in her sexy little green panties. Then Bella lowers her panties, and I can hear poor Mary crying out, “NO, NO, PLEASE NO,” as she tries to turn over onto her hands and knees, but Bella grabs Mary's hair and she pulls her over onto her back again, and then she raises up over Mary screaming, “lick my cxnt bitch, lick me into an explosive orgasm you stupid bitch, or I'll stand you up and I'll really knock the shit out of you.”  Mary is crying, and desperately screaming, “no get your smelly cxnt away from me bitch.” Bella starts smashing her fist into Mary's face over and over again screaming, “are you ready to lick my cxnt bitch.” Mary is screaming, and I can tell this bitch is really starting to knock the shit out of her. I swing the sliding door open screaming, “alright, that's enough, everyone get out of here.” Everyone gets scared, and they all go running into the house, and out the front door. Bella has Mary tightly by her hair as she's grinding her cxnt into Mary's face screaming, “I can't feel that tongue bitch, let me feel that fuckin tongue.” I scream, “that's enough, get off of her Bella,” but Bella isn't getting up. I grab Bella by her hair, and I start wrenching at her hair. Bella starts screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as I pull here right off of Mary. I lean down over Mary, to see if she's alright. Mary seems to be out cold.

Bella gets to her feet, and Bella is totally naked. She screams, “how dare you get in the middle of our fight bitch. Perhaps you want to take over where your daughter left off. Maybe you should lick my pussy into an explosive orgasm instead of your daughter.” I stand up, and I turn to face Bella, and I scream, “I think you better watch the way you talk to me, because you're not going to intimidate me the way you intimidate my daughter.” Bella laughs and she says, “you know for an older woman you are really hot. I wouldn't mind having you service me.” I'm starting to get pissed off and I say, “I think you better get dressed and leave.” Bella laughs and she says, “why don't you just submit to me and avoid t the humiliation of being beat up. I want my pussy licked and someone is going to do it before I leave.” I'm angry, but I can't think of how to handle this. I put my hands on my hips, and then I point towards the door screaming, “you better get out of here right now.” Bella laughs and she raises her fists up like a man ready to fist fight me screaming, “alright, you asked for it bitch.” I'm about to say some thing again, but Bella steps forward, and she sends her right fist right at my face. I manage to step back, and I scream, “I'm warning you, you,” but Bella sends her left fist at me. This time I manage to reach up with my right hand and I catch Bella's wrist in mid air, and with my own left fist, I punch Bella right on her chin. The punch wasn't very hard, but you can hear Bella's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as it makes Bella stumble backwards a few steps. Bella gets this crazed look on her face, and she lunges right at me. She leaps right onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. She grabs my hair with both of her hands, and insanely she starts wrenching my head back and forth and back and forth. She's ripping handfuls of my hair out of my head, and I'm screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR, LET GO.” as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, until I lose my balance, and I fall right over onto my back on the ground, and Bella is right on top of me. Her ass sinks into my stomach, and “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of me, and I'm gasping for air. Bella starts swinging her chest from side to side, and then she leans forward, and she starts back and forth slapping my face with her big, sexy tits. This young bitch is slapping my face silly, and I can't help myself, but my nipples are so rock hard and erect that I think they're going to burst.

Bella holds her left tit in my face, ordering me to worship her tits. “kiss my tits you old whore. Lick my nipples you old whore, just like your daughter did.” I feel my pussy is boiling over with my juices, and I raise my head up and I kiss Bella's nipple. I can feel Bella's big nipple growing bigger and harder under my lips, and Bella holds her other breast over my face, and I kiss her other breast. Bella screams, “worship my tits you old whore.” I'm so turned on, and I start kissing Bella's huge nipples. First one, and then the other, back and forth and back and forth. Then she screams, “suck it whore, suck my nipple.” I start sucking Bella's nipple, and I can feel Bella's hand up my blouse, and now she's gently squeezing my nipple. I can't remember being this excited, maybe ever. Bella hears the change in my breathing, and my nipple becomes rock hard. She sits up, and then she raises up over me, and she holds her pussy only inches over my face screaming, “kiss it Anna you old whore, kiss my cxnt you sweet sexy bitch.” I don't know why my mouth is watering. I can't wait to kiss Bella's hot pussy, and I start kissing it over and over again. I can feel Bella's hot, sweet juices overflowing out of her cxnt, and I  start lapping up her juices with my tongue. My tongue is plunging in  and out and in and out, and I'm lapping Bella's sweet, hot juices like a dog. Bella reaches back and she reaches up under my blue jean mini skirt, and I feel her  hand slide in between my legs. Her finger  starts messaging my pussy, right through my panties. Bella leaps up off of me, and she starts ripping my clothes off me, and then she grabs her pocketbook and she takes out this big, double ended dildo. I'm thinking perhaps this may be wrong, but my whole body is aching, begging for this sexy young blonde to ravage me.

Bella inserts one end of that big dildo into her cxnt, and then she lays down right on top of me. I'm totally naked now, and she plows that big, hard cock right into my cxnt, and her tits slap down against my naked tits. I feel my nipples grow harder and more erect, and her tongue slides into my mouth. We're kissing passionately. We're making hot, passionate love, and all of a sudden, the two of us break into one explosive orgasm after another. I'm exploding so hard that I'm screaming in ecstasy.

All of a sudden I'm being shaken, and I hear Mary's voice, “mom, wake up, you must have been having a nightmare.” I wake up, and I can feel my pussy is soaking wet, and my nipples are rock hard. I can't believe I was having such a real dream, and about my daughter's hot, young friend.