News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

hot models fight Quartnee vs India from poll

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
hot models fight Quartnee vs India from poll
« on: November 26, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »

Quartnee: 160cm 82F-60-90 / 5,2ft 32F-24-36
India:       160cm 82F-66-88 / 5,2ft 32F-27-35

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: hot models fight Quartnee vs India from poll
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 12:22:02 AM »

Poll
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=52642.msg401379#msg401379

Johnny is a playboy. He's hot and he's sexy, and he's a great lover. He's well off and he drives a Bentley, and he's always dressed perfect for the occasion. We've been going out for over a year now, and although we are not exclusive, we have a love for each other.

My name is India, and I'm a top model for one of the biggest modeling agencies in the world. Modeling
is very competitive, mainly because you only have from age 12 or 13 until you're in your mid to late twenties. Models have to work very hard to stay in shape, and to look perfect, and models become very passionate before, during and after an assignment. Usually a company will see several model's, and then they narrow their decision down to two models, and then they decide which one. The modeling agency tries to keep competing models away from each other as much as possible. One reason being because with the tension, and passion and emotions that build up, models may start throwing punches at each other. I've even heard a few stories about models attacking each other at restaurants, clubs, parties and on the street.

My biggest competition for assignments is Quartnee. We both have beautiful faces, hot body's and 32F
breasts. For the most part, the agency has manages to keep us apart, but on the three occasions we were in the same room we looked each other up and down, and stared daggers at each other.

Part 2

Things really come to a head when Johnny takes me to a big party. There were at least 100 people at the party. People are eating, drinking, there is a DJ and people are dancing. Johnny and I are having a really good time until at one point I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. There was a long line to get into the bathroom, and when I return from the bathroom, there sitting practically on Johnny's lap, acting very flirtatious and with her big tits hanging halfway out of her dress, is Quartnee.

I walk right up to Quartnee, and I put my hands on my hips and I say, “What's going on here. What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend.” Quartnee looks up at me and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “I'm having a conversation with Johnny you saggy titted cow, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” Now it seems like everyone at the party has stopped what they were doing and is looking. I'm not only embarrassed, but I'm pissed off too, and I scream, “You better get up and walk away bitch, or I'll blacken your eyes.” Quartnee is crazy and she doesn't wait. She leaps right up off of Johnny's lap and she grabs my dress with both of her hands and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body as I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. I'm just standing there in my sexy white push up bra, and my little white lace panties, and now the crowd starts making a circle around us and they're cheering and screaming.

I lose my temper and I lunge right at Quartnee. I grab her dress with my right hand, and I take my left fist and I start “bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose, making her nose bleed, and rocking her head back and forth. Then I grab her dress with my left hand too, and I shove her back hard, and now it's Quartnee's dress that rips right off of her body in my hands, and she's not wearing a bra, as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement with a bang. I stand over Quartnee with  my hands on my hips screaming, “Get up bitch. I'm not finished with you yet.” The crowd is cheering and they're urging Quartnee to get up and fight me.

Slowly Quartnee gets to her feet, and she raises her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fight you India. Let's settle this once and for all.” I raise my fists up too, and the two of just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

We move in closer and I send my left fist, “bang,” right into Quartnee's mouth, and Quartnee's lips split open, and blood is rolling from her lips, but Quartnee brings her right fist plowing, “bang,” roundhouse into the left side of my jaw. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as I'm spun halfway around in a circle from the force of Quartnee's punch. Quartnee unhooks my bra, and my bra falls to the ground. The crowd is screaming. Quartnee grabs my shoulder and she spin me back around to face her again, and as she does she sends her left fist plowing “bang,” right into my nose. I stumble backwards on my high heels until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass on the ground. Quartnee doesn't wait. She leaps onto me, shoving my shoulders back. She knocks me flat out on my back. Quickly I grab Quartnee's hair, and I pull her right off of me, and I roll on top of Quartnee, but she grabs my hair and she pulls me off of her, and the two of us start rolling back and forth across the cement like a cat fight. First I'm on top of her, and then she's on top of me, back and forth and back and forth. Our huge breasts smacking together, and the crowd is cheering. We roll back and forth until Quartnee gets on top of me, and she “bang,” smacks my head against the concrete, but as she try's to sit up on my stomach, I buck and I kick, and I manage to throw Quartnee off of me.

Slowly the two of us start to get up on our feet. Quartnee is up first, and just as I get to my feet, Quartnee grabs my hair with her right hand, and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering my chin over and over again until I start seeing stars, and the cheering from the crowd is fading in and out and in and out. When Quartnee stops punching me, I'm punched silly, so silly that I don't even know where I am any more, and I would have fallen right over if Quartnee wasn't holding me up on my rubbery legs by my fuckin hair. Quartnee takes the open palm of her left hand, and she starts cracking it back and forth, “bam, bam, bam,” across my face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, screaming, “Wake up bitch, wake up, I'm not even finished with you yet. She slaps the shit out of me, until she slaps me back awake, and my eyes pop wide open.

I start crying out, “PLEASE STOP, ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP,” but Quartnee is vicious, and she isn't going to stop. She's still holding me up by my hair with her right hand, and she balls her left fist up hard and tight, and she sends it plowing, “boom,” right into my stomach. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of me, and I grab my aching belly as I double over in pain, gasping for air. Then as I start to stand up straight, Quartnee sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw. You can hear my teeth smash together and chatter in my head, and everything goes black. Quartnee punches me out. She knocks me unconscious, and I fall right over onto my back out cold.

The next thing that I know, I start to wake up and come to, and I'm moaning. I'm just lying there totally dazed. Then all of a sudden I see Quartnee, standing over me, and she has a giant strap on dildo, strapped onto herself. She leans over, grabbing my hair with both of her hands, and she sits me up. I scream, “AAAHHH, LET GO.” Then she pulls me forward onto my hands and knees. I'm crying out “stop, I'm begging you.” Quartnee is still yanking at my hair. She's dragging me across the rough  cement, and I'm screaming, “STOP,  OH MY GOD, STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME.” and my knees are getting all scraped and bloody. Quartnee drags me over to a bench, and as she sits down, she pulls my face right up to that big, hard, erect rubber cock. I'm horrified, and I let out a scream, “AAAHHH,” as I back up away from Quartnee. The crowd jumps to each side, making room for me, as I start to get to my feet,” BUT Quartnee runs right after me, and before I could get halfway up, she drags me back over to the bench, and she sits down screaming, “Kiss my cock bitch.” She drags me right in front of herself on my hands and knees. I start crying even harder, crying out, “NO, OH NO, LET ME GO, PLEASE, I'm begging you,” and I'm shaking my head from side to side. Quartnee pulls me by my hair, draping me right across her lap, and she starts to give me a over the knee spanking, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” first my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” right cheek, back and forth, and back and forth, over and over again, until my ass is swollen and black and blue, and leaving huge bloody red welt marks on my ass, and my ass is on fuckin fire. I start crying out, STOP, ALRIGHT I'LL KISS THE DILDO. I'LL KISS THE FUCKIN DILDO, PLEASE.” Quartnee shoves me off of her lap, onto the cement on my hands and knees. Quartnee screams, “Get over here you stupid, weak submissive whore.” I crawl in front of her, so that the big, erect penis is bobbing up and down. I grab the dildo in my hands. The crowd goes silent. It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop.” The only sound you can hear is me, crying “WAH, WAH, WAH,” like a baby.” I'm hesitant, and Quartnee screams, “Kiss it bitch, or I”ll really knock the shit out of you.” I kiss it. I kiss the dildo, and Quartnee is laughing at me, everyone is laughing and cheering as Quartnee is making a complete fool out of me. I start kissing the dildo, over and over again. I'm kissing the tip of the cock, and Quartnee screams, “suck it whore, suck it just like you suck your man's cock.”

I stick the cock, the big rubber cock right into my mouth, and I close my eyes, and I make believe that it's Johnny's cock as I start sucking it and sucking it over and over again. Quartnee starts screaming, “Johnny, Johnny look at her, look at your pathetic ex-girlfriend. She thought that she was so fuckin tough, and look at her, sucking on a strap on dildo right in front of you, and in front of the whole crowd. Look at her everyone, take a good look at this pathetic, weak whore bitch.” The crowd is cheering.

Quartnee grabs my hair screaming, “lie down on your back whore.” Quartnee walks over to her bag, and I see her taking the strap on, off, as I lie down on my back on the cement. At first I'm relieved, but then I see Quartnee inserting a big double ended dildo into her cxnt. She walks over and she stands right over me screaming, “look up, look up at me you whiny bitch.” I look up and I see that huge double ended dildo in her cxnt. My eyes start overflowing with tears as Quartnee lies down on top of me, and she inserts that big double ended dildo into my cxnt.Then she smacks her big tits into my big tits, and I can feel both of our nipples getting hard and erect. Quartnee screams, “You're my whore now India.” She sticks her lips right against mine, and then she sticks her tongue into my mouth, and she starts kissing me. I start kissing her, as she's fucking me with the dildo. Our tongues are passionately dancing in our mouths, and her nipples are rock hard, and stabbing into my tits, and dueling with Quartnee's hard nipples. Sweat is really rolling, and I'm making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and then I start screaming, “OOOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWEEEEE, over and over again as I'm having one explosive orgasm after another.

Quartnee gets up off of me, and I can see remove the dildo from her pussy. I'm crying and crying. The only pleasant thought that crosses my mind is, ”thank god this totally painful, humiliating experience is finally over.”  BUT, all of a sudden Quartnee screams, “You think this is over. I'm far from finished with you yet.” She sits down on my chest, and I can feel her hot, wet pussy lower down onto my big, hard erect nipple. I have big nipples, and I can feel Quartnee's hot juices engulf my big nipple.  Quartnee leans forward, holding her big right tit over my face and she screams, “Kiss it, kiss my tits bitch.” I raise my head up, and I kiss her nipple. I kiss  her right nipple and then her left nipple over and over again, until she screams, “lick it. Lick my fuckin nipples you whore.” I stick my tongue out, and I start licking Quartnee's big, hard nipples. I'm licking them over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and I can feel my nipples are rock hard, and my pussy is soaking wet. Then Quartnee raises up and she holds her soaking wet pussy right over my face, and I can see Quartnee's juices overflowing out of her cxnt. Quartnee screams, “ Do you see this cxnt, this is the cxnt that Johnny loves, this is the cxnt that Johnny licks, this is the cxnt that Johnny sucks, now tell everyone who's cxnt this is.” Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I cry out, “It's Johnny's cxnt, It's Johnny's fuckin cxnt.” Quartnee screams, “Kiss it, Kiss my cxnt you whore.” I raise my head up, and my head is all wobbly, and my eyes are still swimming around in my head, and gently I kiss her cxnt. I'm kissing her soaking wet pussy over and over again. Then she screams, “lick it, lick my pussy into orgasm you stupid bitch. I start licking her and licking her, and it's so hot. My nipples are rock hard and beet red, ready to burst. Quartnee starts screaming and having one  orgasm after another right on my face. Then she gets up off of me and she grabs Johnny's hand, and they leave........

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
Re: hot models fight Quartnee vs India from poll
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 01:53:19 PM »
GREAT STORY 10+!