News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

From Poll- Young and kinky Wendy against proud milf Amanda

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
From Poll- Young and kinky Wendy against proud milf Amanda
« on: November 10, 2016, 02:56:10 AM »

Wendy is 5 feet 7 and weights 135 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: From Poll- Young and kinky Wendy against proud milf Amanda
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 03:11:32 AM »

Proud MILF Amanda who is 44 yo. 5 feet 10 and weights 158 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 03:16:18 AM »

My name is Wendy, and I am a kinky, erotic, dominant red head. I'm in my early 30s, and I love to cat fight. I belong to a fight club, and I have been boxing and fist fighting for over a year at the club. Yes, it's fun, but it's commercialized. Even when there is no rules, there are still restrictions, and I can never get as kinky as I want.

Recently at the club I met Johnny, and we started talking about female fighting. He told me about his girlfriend Amanda, and when he showed me a couple of pictures of her, I told him how wet her pictures got me. I told Johnny that if his girlfriend ever wanted to fight me, I would make her my bitch. I told him how I would knock her silly until she doesn't even know where she is any more, and then I would make her into my slave. I told him how I would love to sit on his girlfriends beautiful face and make her lick me into orgasm, after orgasm. I told him how I would spank her ass bloody until she begs me to use my dildo on her. The more I talked, the wetter my pussy was getting. Johnny told me that Amanda is tough, and she's 3” and at least 20 lbs heavier than I am. The thought that Amanda would actually really give me a fight got me even more excited. I wasn't the only one who was getting really excited. I just happen to notice that Johnny's cock is standing straight out, trying to break out of his tight jeans. I flirtatiously slide my hand across his lap, and grab his hard cock right through his pants, squeezing it, and telling Johnny to take me to his girlfriends house, and I would knock her into a goofy rag doll, and make her big me to fuck him. Then I leapt up and told Johnny not to go anywhere, I was just going to change my clothes and I would be back.

I came back wearing my sexy black leather micro mini skirt, my white, lacy button dress blouse, and my stiletto high heels, with my black fish net stockings. Johnny couldn't take his eyes off of me, he was drooling. He said he would give me a ride home, but he wouldn't come up, but by the time we were half way to my house, I had convinced Johnny to come up to my apartment to see all the kinky stuff I had there. Once I got Johnny into my apartment, and I showed him all my leather and PVC clothing, and I started telling him how I would raise my fists like a man and pummel his girlfriend Amanda until she won't even know where she is any more. I showed him my dildo collection, including several different sized strap on dildos, a couple of different sized double ended dildos, and a couple of vibrators, and I told him how I would just love to use each one of them on Amanda. I start giving Johnny a blow by blow description of what would happen if I had a fist fight with Amanda.

The next thing that  happened, Johnny was taking me from the rear, and from the front, and as I'm telling him how I would make Amanda by bitch, my suck slave, my pussy whore, Johnny was filling me up, front, back, and he was making me orgasm. At one point the two of us start howling like 2 wounded jungle animals. I was just thinking to myself that I don't think that I can remember such a passionate lover. I don't know if I could remember ever exploding into such violent, powerful orgasms. Then at another point, Johnny started telling him how tough Amanda is. That her 3” height advantage, and her 20+ lbs weight advantage would be too much for me, and Amanda would knock me silly. He got up and he turns around, so that his big, hard, erect cock is right over my face, and he screams, “suck my cxnt whore.” and he starts teasing my pussy with his tongue. I stick his hard cock in my mouth, and I'm sucking him off, and he's kissing and teasing my wet pussy with his tongue, and with his lips. He screams, “you fuckin whore, I'm not going to lick you into orgasm Wendy, you're my slave, and you're going to suck me into orgasm,” and all the time Johnny is teasing my pussy with his mouth, and with his fingers. He's driving me crazy, teasing me and teasing me, and making tremors shoot throughout my body. I take his cock out of my mouth, and I cry out, “lick me, please lick me,” but Johnny didn't change anything. He's still slowly licking and kissing and teasing my soaking wet pussy. I start gyrating my hips, and trying to fuck Johnny's face, but Johnny raises up and he sticks my right hard, erect  nipples into his mouth. He starts licking and kissing my nipples, and teasing my pussy with his fingers. I thought that I was kinky, I thought that I was erotic. I scream, “suck me Johnny, please suck me.” Johnny starts kissing and sucking on my nipples, and then slowly he starts kissing and sucking my chest, and down my stomach, all the time erotically teasing my pussy with his fingers. He slowly kisses his way down my pelvis, he's kissing me all over on my thighs, and my pelvis, and above and below my pussy. My nipples are so hard and erect I think they're going to burst. Johnny gently grabs my hard nipples, and pulls. Tears start rolling from my eyes, and I start crying out desperately. “Please make me cum Johnny. I'm begging you, please make me cum.” Johnny is teasing my pussy with his tongue, kissing my pussy, and gently sticking his tongue in. I start gyrating again, trying to ride his face, crying out, “fuck me Johnny, suck me Johnny, suck my fuckin cxnt Johnny,” but Johnny pulls his face away, and he starts kissing my rock hard nipples. I'm crying like a baby, and begging him, “Johnny, please I'm begging you. Oh my god.”

Johnny leaps up off of me, and he turns me right over onto my stomach. Then he leaps onto me, and right through my ass, he plows his big, hard, erect cock deep into my cxnt. He starts fucking me, hard and fast and deep, and I start screeching and howling at the top of my lungs, as Johnny starts squirting, and squirting globs of his hot cum into my pussy. He just keeps squirting and squirting, and it feels so good, his hot cum is filling my body.

The next thing that I know is I wake up, and Johnny has his arms wrapped around me, and we are both 200 degrees, burning up. His cock is still hard, and erect, and it's still between my legs, but not inside my cxnt. I have to go to the bathroom, but I definitely don't want to wake Johnny up. I slowly pull lose from him, and when I try to stand my legs are all wobbly, and I start to laugh recounting that this was by far the best, most explosive, hottest, kinkiest, most erotic sex, the craziest orgasms. I started laughing as I thought how I would kill Amanda for Johnny's cock.

Amanda calls me up on the telephone to tell me off, and as soon as she hears my voice she screams “ slut, whore, Johnny is my boyfriend, and you better keep that slut body of yours away from him. I hear you're having a party tonight. If I find out that my Johnny goes to your party, I'll come to your party, and I'll knock the shit out of you.” I laugh and I scream, “I'm warning you, you better stay away from me and Johnny. I'm telling you if you come to my party to start fuckin trouble with me, I'll knock you silly and make you my slave. I'll dominate and humiliate you right in front of Johnny and all of my friends, and I'll make you sorry you ever came to my party to fight me.”

Things really come to a head when Amanda shows up at my apartment to kick my ass. I open the door and she walks right in, and she starts to look around screaming, “you whore, where is Johnny.” I scream, “Johnny is right here with me, Where did you think he would be.” Amanda puts her hands on her hips screaming, “I've come to taker my Johnny home with me, do you have a problem with that.” I put my hands on my hips screaming, “I most certainly do have a problem with that you bleached blonde slut, you fuckin whore.” Amanda takes the open palm of her right hand, and she smacks me hard, “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. I lose my temper, my face turns bright red, and I smash my left fist, “bang,” right into Amanda's chin. You can hear Amanda's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps back, and Amanda stumbles back a few steps. I go right after Amanda and I grab her dress with my right hand, and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Amanda's nose with my fist, and Amanda, her head is swinging back and forth under my punches. Amanda cry's out, stop, I'm bleeding.” I pull Amanda forward and I grab her dress with my left hand too. I hold the stupid bitch up right in front of myself, screaming right in Amanda's shocked face.” How fuckin dare you come to my party and start fuckin trouble with me, and then tell me that you want to stop.” I shove her back hard, and Amanda's dress rips right off of her body in my hands as Amanda goes stumbling backwards  on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls over onto her ass on the floor with a bang.” She's just sitting there in her bra and panties, with blood rolling from her nose, and the crowd is really cheering.

I stand over Amanda and I scream, “get up bitch. I thought you came here to fight me.”
Amanda puts her hand to her nose, and she shows me the blood, crying out, “please stop, I'm bleeding.”  I start laughing viciously screaming, “I'm not going to stop you stupid bitch. Johnny thought that you're 3” taller then I am, and that you outweigh me by 20 lbs, and that you were going to beat the shit out of me. Look at her Johnny, look at your weak pathetic ex-girlfriend Johnny, she can't even fight.” The crowd is cheering. I scream, “I told you that I would be her Mistress, didn't I Johnny. I told you that I was going to make your big, tough blonde slut into my bitch. She's going to be my slave Johnny, and she's going to beg me to humiliate her over and over again.”

Slowly Amanda gets up on her feet, and she starts walking away from me crying out, “this is enough. I give up, let me go,” but I scream “I'm not finished with you yet bitch, as I run right after her, grabbing her shoulder. I spin Amanda back around to face me again screaming, “how dare you, who do you think you are telling your Mistress when you had enough.” I take my tightly balled up left fist and I send it plowing, “boom,” right into Amanda's stomach. My fist bounces right off of Amanda's tightly muscled belly, and Amanda lets out a little moan “OOF.” I start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding my fist into Amanda's stomach, until Amanda's stomach muscles cave in under my punches, and Amanda puts her hands to her stomach coughing and gasping for air. I'm clearly winning at this point, but not only is dominating the stupid bitch getting me off, but I want to give Johnny a fantasy that surpasses his wildest dreams and fantasies. Amanda is bent over, holding her aching belly, and trying to regain her breath, and feebly crying out, “STOP, ENOUGH, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” I laugh and I scream, “alright Amanda, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Johnny that you're my slave. Tell Johnny that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” I can see tears welling in Amanda's eyes, and feebly Amanda starts crying out, “JOHNNY HELP ME, PLEASE HELP ME I”M BEGGING YOU.”

I punch the bitch, “bang,” right in her nose and I laugh as I scream, “Johnny isn't going to help you Amanda you stupid bitch. This is Johnny ultimate fantasy, and I'm going to humiliate you over and over again until I drain every last drop of your dignity from you, and then I'll keep you around for me and Johnny to abuse. You're going to be our slave you stupid bitch. You;re going to cook, and clean, and clean my pussy with your tongue every time Johnny fucks me. I have all sorts of toys I'm going to use on your bitch, every time we have people over.” Tears start rolling from Amanda's eyes, and she starts crying out, “please, I'm begging you, please let me go.”

I lose my temper and I ball up my left fist hard and tight, and I send it plowing, “bang,” right into Amanda's already bloody nose, and now blood is really rolling from her nose. Amanda cry's out, “alright, I'm your slave. I'm your fuckin slave.” I take my same balled up left fist, and I smash her “bang,” right in her teeth. Amanda's lips split open under my punch. I scream, “you stupid bitch, I told you to tell Johnny that you're my slave. Tell Johnny that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and that you better refer to me as Mistress.” Amanda is submissive to me now. Her face turns red, and tears are streaming down Amanda's cheeks, mixing with her blood, and her black eye makeup, and she starts crying out, “I'm Mistress Amanda's slave Johnny, I'll do whatever my Mistress tells me to do Johnny. I'm her slave Johnny.” Looking at this hot, sexy blonde in her bra and her little lace panties, and knowing that I own this bitch is making my pussy wet, and I feel hot tremors shooting throughout my body, and the more I humiliate this hot, sexy bitch, the more excited I'm getting.

I laugh as I scream, “alright slave Amanda, take off your bra and panties. Amanda is crying and crying as slowly she removes her bra, and even slower, she removes her panties. I take my left fist and I plow it, “boom,” right into Amanda's stomach again. Amanda groans, “OOOOFFFF,” as her knees buckle under her, and Amanda falls over onto her hands and knee in front of me.” I grab Amanda's hair and I yank her head up so that she's looking right into my face, and I scream, “you're such a disobedient bitch, aren't you. I'm going to have to train you to be obedient.” I drag her across the floor, until we get to the couch, and I pull Amanda across my lap as I sit down on the couch. Then I take the open palm of my right hand, and I start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” spanking Amanda's ass screaming, “you're going to beg me to humiliate you bitch.” I'm smacking first one cheek, and then the other cheek, over and over again, until Amanda's ass is swollen, and black and blue, and there are bloody red welt marks on her ass. Amanda is crying like a baby, and she starts crying out, “humiliate me Mistress, please I'm begging you, please humiliate me Mistress.”

I shove Amanda off of my lap, and she lands on her hands and knees on the floor right in front of me. I scream, “remove my shoes slave, and lick and kiss my feet.” Amanda grabs my right shoe, and she pulls it off of my foot. Then she takes grabs my right leg and I have to laugh as Amanda looks and realizes that I had been walking around barefoot, and my feet are dirty. Amanda might have gotten a disgusted look on her face, but she didn't hesitate as she holds my foot up right to her mouth, and she starts kissing my foot over and over again. I scream, “lick it, lick my foot you whore.” Amanda starts licking my foot, and the way her tongue feels on my foot, and looking down at beautiful, blonde Amanda, with her tongue submissively hanging out of her mouth, as she first kissed one foot, and then I scream, “now my other foot, take my shoe off and worship my foot you weak, submissive whore.” Amanda is really turning me on by how submissive she is to me now. She removes my other shoe and she starts kissing my foot, and then licking it over and over again. I close my eyes and I can feel Amanda's tongue on my pussy, exactly how she's licking my foot.

My pussy is soaking wet at this point, and I'm aching for Amanda's tongue on my pussy. I grab her hair as I spread my legs open, and I show Amanda my soaking wet pussy, and I scream, “do you see this cxnt. Take a goof look at this cxnt Amanda, because this is the cxnt that you're going to be worshiping from now on. Now kiss my cxnt whore.” Amanda's lips makes my pussy start pulsating, as she's kissing my wet cxnt over and over again. This teasing little slut must really want to make points with me, because I can feel the passion, the electricity as her lips caress my naked cxnt, and then she sticks her tongue out, and as she plunges it into my pussy, it makes me feel a jolt, a tremor shoot throughout my body, and I let out an “OOOHHH.” Amanda starts sucking, and kissing, and blowing into my juice soaked pussy. She stuck her tongue out and she licked me just like I would lick myself if I could. Amanda grabs my big, hard erect nipples, and she starts pulling on them, as she's licking, and kissing, and making the sweetest, hottest, most mind blowing love to my pussy. I'm queen for a day, I'm miss America, I am the first female president. Oh my god, oh my god. I'm glistening in sweat, and “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” breathing hard and letting out these sexy little noises, until first I start screaming, and my body starts spasming, and then I start howling like a wounded jungle animal as I explode over and over and over again.             

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 06:10:49 AM »
It's amazing that you can consistently use 4 or 5 posts to simply show a couple of pictures and write short, formulaic story.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 09:49:13 AM »
It's amazing that you can consistently use 4 or 5 posts to simply show a couple of pictures and write short, formulaic story.

..is that a big problem...??

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 04:30:39 PM »

..is that a big problem...??
Not a problem, he's just a PITA.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 03:32:19 AM »

There is a limit or 260 kb per post. Usually 2 pictures are close to 260 kb.

I do admit that you are one of the premiere writers on this site, however everyone that writes stories on this web site is an artist, and artists don't have to follow what Leroy says or does. Everyone exhibits their art in the manner that they feel is good for them. Perhaps there are people on this site that doesn't agree with the way you post your stories, but please feel free to exhibit your art (your stories) any way that you want.