News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 67-- Jenny versus Shayla

• 2 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 67-- Jenny versus Shayla
« on: November 17, 2016, 07:49:43 AM »
The tournament continues with Jenny taking on Shayla. 

Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) is from a very small farming community in the midwest.  She currently lives a few hours from Chicago.  Jenny works in a small bank and is recently married.  Her and her husband are both excited about seeing how she competes.  Jenny has fought a number of times in her life and claims to have won them all.  She grew up on a farm and is strong.  Jenny's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a country girl and we all know country girls kick ass!!! Ain't no bitch from the city gonna be able to stand up to me."  Jenny is the former East Coast Champion.  She has defeated Monique, Bailey and Molly and has lost to Denise, Rebecca and Molly in a rematch fight. 

Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Berlin.  Shayla is a student at University studying to be in the medical field.  She loves to party and have a good time.  She works out from time to time, but is not a big fan of the gym.  Growing up she liked to ski and ice skate.  Shayla's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am strong.  I am a winner.  My legs are very powerful and will make my opponent suffer.  I will be mean to whoever fights me." Shayla dominated Emma and lost to Alessandra.

Offline k138

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 67-- Jenny versus Shayla
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 06:45:53 PM »
Gotta vote for the redhead. Not enough of them fighting.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 67-- Jenny versus Shayla
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 02:04:03 AM »
welcome back! :)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."