News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shanna86 vs Ali Catz NHB Three Days Only to Vote

• 5 Replies

Offline Shanna86

Shanna86 vs Ali Catz NHB Three Days Only to Vote
« on: November 18, 2016, 09:55:53 AM »
Now I don't know why all these skinny white girls want to fight me, since they ain't got no chance of winning, but I got a waiting list so I'm limiting the fight time to three days so I can whop up on all these little bitches.

This is a no holds barred - no rules ring fight.

Shanna86 5' 11" 260lbs -vs- Ali Catz 5' 4" 120lbs

I've been waiting to get my hands on this skinny little thing and pretzel-ize her ass. I'm gonna put the squeeze on her! Tie her in a knot and watch her ass squirm!

{alt}

{alt}

Hell, I been looking forward to this!

Offline Shanna86

Re: Shanna86 vs Ali Catz NHB Three Days Only to Vote
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 10:14:49 AM »
Hell, I got so many fight's I'm trying to organize I done forgot to mention that the objectives for a win is...

Strip your opponent naked

Finish her off by face sitting her

So I hope Ali likes having me sit on her face for a nice long ride while her naked ass is squirming around trying to escape!

Offline Drake

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 11:40:18 AM »
This is gonna be a one sided beat-down of Ali! The poor girl doesn't know what she's gotten herself into.....

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 12:22:08 PM »
Yo Ali! Like Hannah say, my place be sitting on you face! And that's how this match gonna end after I take my time whopping up on you!

And you be making things worse on you self sending me a message saying you gonna own my "big black ass"

Well, you ain't gonna own my "big black ass," but you gonna become real familiar with it after I plant my "big black ass" on you face for a nice long ride. But first I gonna take my time squeezing and twisting the life out ya with scissors, figure fours, back breakers, surf boards and camel clutches just to name a few.

Yo, that face and nose of yours was made for sitting on! LOL!!! That long nose gonna feel real good while i grinding on you face!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:34:21 AM »
Saying Ali is going to lose is strange for me but catz is certainly not that Ali and she is going to lose badly.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 03:39:22 AM »
Yo... now that I done wore this skinny bitch down, I gonna plant my big black ass on her face and go for a nice long ride!