News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hairpulling and Titpulling championship second round

• 21 Replies

Sophies Cees

Re: Hairpulling and Titpulling championship second round
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 05:49:54 PM »
no way for paffy, and my adversary doesn't reply to my post...she is run away in shame....I hope the next one will be more active

Same thing with Annette, ran away in shame!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 07:01:28 PM »
Man, I was looking forward to seeing Tiffany go at it with Caitlin.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Annette_CF

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2016, 10:19:09 PM »
no way for paffy, and my adversary doesn't reply to my post...she is run away in shame....I hope the next one will be more active

Hardly you little shit....you didn't reply to my last post....you'll most likely win, but you'll remember me when you see the claw marks on your tits when you look in the mirror

Sophies Cees

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 10:36:34 PM »

Hardly you little shit....you didn't reply to my last post....you'll most likely win, but you'll remember me when you see the claw marks on your tits when you look in the mirror

Don't have to respond to your shit bitch... win without replying. Want me 1 on 1 you got it.. PM me  lets "chat"

strongantonia

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2016, 05:34:58 AM »
well done, the second round is over and my adversary is crying in pain...poor Paffy....don't worry I'll send you a special cream for your tits but be sure you will avoid me for long time.....and now I'm looking for my next adversary....it's getting difficult now the way for the title.

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 09:52:47 PM »
strongantonia, Sophies Cees, Brooke Adams, Busty Judy D, Emytits, maryfighter, CaitlinGoesHard😈 and Busty Asian Appleadvanced to next round

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2016, 10:13:19 PM »