News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tag Team Tournament Round 1

• 11 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
Tag Team Tournament Round 1
« on: December 03, 2016, 07:09:52 PM »
Welcome to the first round of our tag team tournament!  As usual, the style of these fights will be up to the fighters themselves to decide.  The first round will feature 7 fights, and the next 2 rounds will feature at least one 3-team fight.  Here are the fights for round 1:

Match 1:  Kelsey / Kaitlyn (20yo / 28yo, 5’4” / 5’7” 125lbs / 160lbs 32C / 40D)  VS  Kate / Tania (46yo / 41yo 5’4” / 5’11” 125lbs / 160lbs 36D / 32GG)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 2:  Emy / Paffy (22yo / 18yo 5’8” / 5’6” 150lbs / 125lbs 36DD / 34D)  VS  Nerdy Girl / Chloe (20yo / 20yo 5’10” / 5’11” 140lbs / 127lbs 33B / 32C)
{alt} {alt}
{alt}

Match 3:  Lucia / Angela (bm) (18yo / 43yo 5’6” / 5’8” 130lbs / 135lbs 34D / 33C)  VS  Terry / Serena (18yo / 30yo 5’7” / 5’7” 135lbs / 130lbs 33C / 36D)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 4:  Melisa / Lucy (31yo / 31yo 5’7” / 5’5” 147lbs / 117lbs 34C / 32B)  VS  Mary / Anna (18yo / 46yo 5’7” / 5’8” 120lbs / 140lbs 33C / 34D)
{alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 5:  Sasha / Ivana (26yo / 23yo 5’6” / 5’6” 128lbs / 132lbs 34C / 34D)  VS  Eva / Carmen (41yo / 39yo 5’7” / 5’4” 145lbs / 115lbs 36D / 35D)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 6:  Rama / Angela (w) (25yo / 22yo 5’8” / 5’6” 130lbs / 120lbs 36GG / 34F)  VS  Anja / Nick (30yo / ?yo 5’7” / 5’7” 123lbs / 117lbs 34B / 32B)
{alt} {alt}
{alt} {alt}

Match 7:  Leslie / Alexa (46yo / 20yo 5’3” / 5’4” 112lbs / 122lbs 34B / 32B)  VS  Lysa / Naomi (19yo / 23yo 5’4” / 5’4” 110lbs / 103lbs 34B / 34B)
{alt}
{alt}

Good luck to all of the ladies in this tournament.  The first 2 rounds will be 2 days long, and the finals will be 3 days.

Offline Kaitlynftr88

Re: Tag Team Tournament Round 1
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 08:28:33 PM »
kelsey will have her hands full with kate, but i'm going to take down tania!

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 06:29:12 AM »
I'm so excited for my babe Nerdygirl and I to put down Paffy and Emy, humiliate those plastic bitches!

supermilfighter

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »
Mary and I will slaughter without mercy Melissa and Lucy

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 06:40:52 PM »
I will crush both of my opponents like flies
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Offline LizKO

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 04:27:21 AM »
Naomi: Is this some sort of "take your mother to work" thing? This must be a joke.
Lysa: No joke, but don't let your guard down. Leslie's going to be the weak link, she can't keep up with us young athletes...
Naomi: I'm in first, and if everything goes according to plan, we shouldn't even need a tag in...
Lysa: Don't get cocky, now... We're going to have to work as a team on this. It's tag team wrestling, after all.
Naomi: I can take both of them. First the little slut, then the old hag.
Lysa: Haha, well at least you're fired up.
Naomi: I'm always fired up. I'll tell you what, I'll trap Alexa in our corner and we go to work on her together. Should drive mommy dearest nuts.
Lysa: Deal.

With a wink, Naomi smacks my ass and we walk out of the locker room toward the ring where our victims await their fate... Naomi's dressed in a sleek leather two-piece while I've got on my usual pink shorts and red maple leaf tank top.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 04:35:39 AM by Simply_Lysa »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »
Lucia and Angela have no chance against us

Let's go to kick their ass, Terry! We are the best!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 03:23:41 PM »
After Eva and I do our sexy entrance to the ring I lay on the mat in the splits legs spread wide in my skin tight black patent leather pants.  Eva poses over me as we both get up and wait on our opponents, who may have a lead in the voting but have yet to show up to the ring.

I get to my feet and stand next to Eva as I call for the announcer to bring me a mic

Me:  Sasha, Ivana... I don't know who the fuck you are but we are Caliente Y Loca.  We are the world's sexiest tag team and we are wrestling tag team legends.  This is not a fucking popularity contest, this is a fight and Eva and I would like to see what you two can actually do in the ring!!  Get your asses down here and let's FIGHT!!!!

I hand the mic over to the Cuban so that she can say something.
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 03:25:01 PM »
Naomi: Is this some sort of "take your mother to work" thing? This must be a joke.
Lysa: No joke, but don't let your guard down. Leslie's going to be the weak link, she can't keep up with us young athletes...
Naomi: I'm in first, and if everything goes according to plan, we shouldn't even need a tag in...
Lysa: Don't get cocky, now... We're going to have to work as a team on this. It's tag team wrestling, after all.
Naomi: I'm always fired up. I'll tell you what, I'll trap Alexa in our corner and we go to work on her together. Should drive mommy dearest nuts.

With a wink, Naomi smacks my ass and we walk out of the locker room toward the ring where our victims await their fate... Naomi's dressed in a sleek leather two-piece while I've got on my usual pink shorts and red maple leaf tank top.

Aw, the kittens want to wrestle in a ring.... They'll sure be in for a rude awakening. As far as Lex and I are concerned, this is no wrestling match. This is a team fight. Anything goes. Down and dirty. Wrestlers beware. And the only ring I'm interested in is the kind I can put on my finger!

I just love how condescending kittens are when it comes to older women. Like we're ready for a rocking chair when we hit 40.  ::)  Let them think I'm the weak link. I like that. I live to prove them wrong. I wonder if they'll still think I'm the weak link when my cougar claws slash and scratch their helpless bodies and their hair is scattered all over the floor. And Lex will really love playing with them, like a fighting cat plays with a couple of wrestling mice!

This is a war, not a wrestling match. Not for the squeamish. And in the end Lex and I will send the crying little kittens back to the sandbox where they belong! Then we hit the beach!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 03:26:46 PM by Leslie K »

Offline LizKO

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 06:49:34 PM »

Aw, the kittens want to wrestle in a ring.... They'll sure be in for a rude awakening. As far as Lex and I are concerned, this is no wrestling match. This is a team fight. Anything goes. Down and dirty. Wrestlers beware. And the only ring I'm interested in is the kind I can put on my finger!

I just love how condescending kittens are when it comes to older women. Like we're ready for a rocking chair when we hit 40.  ::)  Let them think I'm the weak link. I like that. I live to prove them wrong. I wonder if they'll still think I'm the weak link when my cougar claws slash and scratch their helpless bodies and their hair is scattered all over the floor. And Lex will really love playing with them, like a fighting cat plays with a couple of wrestling mice!

This is a war, not a wrestling match. Not for the squeamish. And in the end Lex and I will send the crying little kittens back to the sandbox where they belong! Then we hit the beach!

No finesse, no training, no discipline. This should be easy...

Naomi: Leslie looks like a charred hunk of ham...
Lysa: Well at least Alexa is kind of cute.
Naomi: For now...

Naomi makes good on her promise and comes out flying with aggression, dishing out strikes and kicks to tenderize our opponent before whipping her over to the ropes. Naomi sizes up her target and springs forward with her shoulder looking to gut poor Alexa. Getting the young girl winded and loopy should make it all the more easy to drag her to our corner where I've got a painful welcome in store for her...

Offline Tania_Thumper

• The BIG event...
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 12:38:33 AM »
Alright, bitches??  Looks like Kate and me have you whipped...

{alt}

Can I just say how much I love my FCF Buddies?? :-*

Trillian : Tania_Thumper

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 12:54:48 AM »
Congratulations on the teams that have advanced in our tournament.  However, it looks like we've got 2 fights that ended in a tie.  So, I'll be posting a 2-day round to try and declare decisive winners for those tied matches.