News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Remington_fights vs Leslie K - Kitten vs Cougar Three-Part Fight Challenge

• 28 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
This tattooed teen kitten is a lot tougher than I thought she was... She is way ahead and in control now but it's not over yet! I believe in miracles!

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
Leslie your a tough cougar but this kitten alot tougher you r going give me you bikini and after I win I am going to reverse fave sitt you and make you mine:)
Remington

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Leslie your a tough cougar but this kitten alot tougher you r going give me you bikini and after I win I am going to reverse face sitt you and make you mine:)

Congrats on winning 2 out of 3...enjoy your win, kitten...

At least I beat you in the faceslapping challenge! How does your face feel?   :P

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
My face hurts it beet red from yours slapping it hard! But how your face feel with a younger better girl sitting on it btw I sitting in reverse face sitting on your face so you get a good view of my Dallas Cowboys bikini and I salpping and punching your kitty and twisting you nipples. AFTER I taken your Eagles bikini. So How that feel Miss Leslie.:p
Remington

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
My face hurts it beet red from yours slapping it hard! But how your face feel with a younger better girl sitting on it btw I sitting in reverse face sitting on your face so you get a good view of my Dallas Cowboys bikini and I salpping and punching your kitty and twisting you nipples. AFTER I taken your Eagles bikini. So How that feel Miss Leslie.:p

Figures you like the Cowboys....you are such a bitch! You'll pay for this, kitten!!

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
Any time you want another beating sweety bring it. I take more your Eagles stuff lol. How that Cowboys logo look since you can see it up close.
Remington

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Any time you want another beating sweety bring it. I take more your Eagles stuff lol. How that Cowboys logo look since you can see it up close.

>:(   :(

" ............... "
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:46:44 PM by Leslie K »

Offline Black Magic Girl

A humiliating loss for the old trout known as LeslieK

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

Keep running your big mouth Voodoo Kitten and you'll experience a humiliating loss of your own

Offline Black Magic Girl

Keep running your big mouth Voodoo Kitten and you'll experience a humiliating loss of your own
ill run what i want crusty... and theres nothing you can do about it!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

Keep telling yourself that, you goth wannabe... it might make you feel better when I'm slapping you silly!!

Offline Black Magic Girl

Keep telling yourself that, you goth wannabe... it might make you feel better when I'm slapping you silly!!
such a big mouth for a lil old lady. Put your money where your big mouth is loser

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim

such a big mouth for a lil old lady. Put your money where your big mouth is loser

Step up Voodoo bitch! I'm right here! Bring it!

Offline Black Magic Girl

Step up Voodoo bitch! I'm right here! Bring it!
steps right up...... so come on grandma ... bring it on bitch!