News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

American Housewife Vs Asian Catfighter

• 3 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
American Housewife Vs Asian Catfighter
« on: November 25, 2016, 03:24:20 PM »
LA wants to please her husband for his birthday and has decided to fight an Asian catfighter her husband has chosen. It's a NHB catfight and the husband has been tied to a chair so he cannot interfere per the Asian Catfighter. They'll fight in the basement on a mat. LA wearing a leopard 2 piece, leopard robe and black slides comes into the room trying to look confident but nervous as her toes curl in her slides. She kicks them off and takes off her robe. Eva walks into the room full of confidence wearing a black tank top, very short cut off jeans and flip flops. In her broken English she starts to taunt LA. Our Catfight is about to start.

Who will end up tied up and licking the winners toes, LA the American Housewife or Eva the Asian Catfighter???
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 03:26:18 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: American Housewife Vs Asian Catfighter
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 04:51:14 PM »
Eva runs her fingers over my crotch and smiles  " your man is already hard. He will be harder after I beat you and fuck him while you tied up " Anne glares and snaps " fuck you chink " and slaps Eva. " you stupid fucking American piece of shit " growels Eva as she goes for Anne's hair. Relentless hair pulling ensues as they pull each other around the mat by their hair. Eva kicks off her sandals as they pull away. Eva takes Anne down to the mat by her hair and drags Anne across the mat by her hair. Screeches and moans of pain fill the room as they hiss at each other. Anne is able to pull Eva to the mat by her longer hair. Their scent fills the room as they fight. Rolling on the mat pulling hair and slapping. Eva gains an early advantage but Anne turns the tables to my surprise. I can't take my eyes off their feet as they stretch, strain and flex as they continue to pull the others hair. What a fight! I am rock hard.

mtc
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:02:15 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 03:27:20 AM »
I love the way this has started. When the girl that is to fight the wife/gf shows confidence like that and proceeds to trash talk and has her way in the fight with the wife/gf. Especially if she is the better built. The fact that she lets the wife know that her husband is excited watching the fight with her winning is hot.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 06:51:32 PM »
Eva is snapping away and I can't understand a word she is saying but she is pissed and frustrated. Then I watch as Eva rakes her nails across LA's eyes and hits LA in her throat. My wife is stunned as Eva is getting nasty. LA has been toe to toe with Eva but now the tide has turned. As LA holds her throat and Eva is able to sit on LA's face for a reverse facesit. Eva long dark hair covers her face, she flips it back and looks at me with a sly smile " you ass is mine american bytch " then she attacks LA's breast and belly. I can hear muffled moans as LA's bare feet slap the mat and her red painted toes curl and spread. I can see the fight going out of LA as Eva smothers her then she goes limp. Eva stands and stomps LA's soft belly and my wife moans and holds her aching belly. Eva grabs the rope and quickly ties LA's wrist and ankles then drags her to where I am sitting. " you soooo hard " purrs Eva. " lick my toes loser bytch " demands Eva as she works LA's face over with her toes. " LICK BYTCH " LA says nothing as her tongue starts to lick Eva's toes. Eva reaches over and unzips my pants. My hardness pops from my pants. Eva rolls LA to her back, she looks away. I am still tied to the chair as Eva mounts me " mmmm so hard " purrs Eva.
Cheers!