News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tag Team Tournament Final Round

• 9 Replies

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
Tag Team Tournament Final Round
« on: December 11, 2016, 04:23:44 PM »
Welcome one and all to the finals of our tag team tournament!  We have our 3 final teams and as such will crown our winners with a 3-team brawl.  As always, the women are encouraged to make posts to help sway votes in their favor.  Here is your final match:

Finals:  Kate / Tania (46yo / 41yo 5’4” / 5’11” 125lbs / 160lbs 36D / 32GG)  VS  Eva / Carmen (41yo / 39yo 5’7” / 5’4” 145lbs / 115lbs 36D / 35D)  VS  Rama / Angela (w) (25yo / 22yo 5’8” / 5’6” 130lbs / 120lbs 36GG / 34F)

{alt} {alt}

{alt} {alt}

{alt} {alt}

Good luck to our final teams and may the best women win!

Offline Tania_Thumper

• The BIG event...
Re: Tag Team Tournament Final Round
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:36:44 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The final 3, finally some worthy opponents.  I figured that these 3 teams would remain in the end.  These are opponents that will show up to the ring too.

Generic Latin salsa music plays over the speakers as Carmen and I come down to the ring.  I am wearing a low cut Cuban flag halter top with "World's Sexiest Tag Team" written across it and a pair of skin tight black nearly see through black leggings that show my Cuban flag colored thong underneath.  Carmen is wearing a Venezuelan flag top with "Caliente Y Loca" across it and her skin tight black patent leather pants with a Venezuelan flag colored thong that shows out at the top of her pants.

"Coming down the aisle, from Latin America weighing a combined weight of 260 lbs, the self proclaimed 'World's Sexiest Tag Team' Caliente Y Loca" says the announcer

We come out dancing a salsa to our music as we head to the ring to a mix of cheers and boos.  Both of us climb up the steps and walk partway across the apron.  I bend over between the top and middle rope and wiggle my butt towards the crowd, while Carmen grabs the top rope leaps in the air and lands in the splits before sliding under the ring.  I enter the ring, only after another butt wiggle as Carmen still in the splits flexes her muscles while I stand in a sexy pose above her waiting on our opponents.

Hunni - generic is right. You and your little friend are simply outclassed by Kate and me (and these other two hopefuls)...

Kisses ;-)
Can I just say how much I love my FCF Buddies?? :-*

Trillian : Tania_Thumper

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:31:44 PM »
Kate & Tania
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Sophies Cees

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 03:41:01 PM »
Kate, Tania way too much. All the way to the top!!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 05:25:52 PM »
Eva and Carmen have too much teamwork. Plus they don't mind getting dirty.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 07:22:48 PM »
first your tag partner needs to show up because I am here jejejeje

Eva and I also have another nice little tag team finisher called "Death of a Dictator" where she gets you in her Cuba Libre rack and crotch claw and I climb the corner and come off nailing you in throat with a throat chop/spike while she then drops you in a burning hammer (that she calls Che's Burial).  You just don't get up from that jajajajajaja
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline breakerbrooke

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 01:51:55 AM »
Eva and Carmen look much better prepared for this.

Offline Rubocock

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »
Kate and Tania win with their big firm tits!

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 12:48:00 AM »
Congratulations to Eva & Carmen on winning the tag team tournament!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 04:37:55 PM »
Congratulations Latina Heat!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie