News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra

• 44 Replies

Offline banging bbw sierra

Re: Heavyweight BBW Territory War: Reyna vs Sierra
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 06:59:30 PM »
your flobby uddders and belly are slapping against mine and you start punching me on the ribcage as the infight starts faster than i thought. i groan with each hit but quickly i wrap my arms around your upper body... move my left hand under your right shoulder pit and my right arm over your left shoulder and interlock my fingers behind your shoulderplates to keep you in a tight clinch as i hiss at you... "you fucking whore! you are scared to stand and bang like a woman? your ass is going down, cxnt!" and so i start to work for a take down as i push your upper body around with mine... putting my right leg behind your left to make you trip to the floor. yt

Our bodies pressed together you start clinching us tighter as you wrap your arms around my upper body tightly. My right fist still clinched as you are working to get leverage to take us to the ground. With my fist clinched and us pressed together tightly I grunt and drive a uppercut fist into your ribcage then I feel your leg behind mine and then our bodies start falling hard onto the ground! You weak pig bitch! Your afraid t go toe to to with me! Yt

i bite down on my lower lip as i groan after your uppercut to my ribs but i make you trip and we are falling on the ground. 400 pounds are crashing on the floor... you are on your back and i land on top on you and quickly mount your belly... raising both my fists and start to punch at your head but you cover up and i hit your guard. before i waist more energy by hitting your forearms i quickly reach for your silken top and tear it apart on your chest... your saggy udders are bouncing out and i try to tear it off completly to get you topless and your boobs unprotected. "you damn whore! im going to tear those fat udders to shreds!" i scream as i sit on your belly and spit in your face!

We crash to the floor with a large thud!!! Lucky for you I land on my back and you quickly mount me. My forearms come up to protect my face as you throw hard punches Then you strip my top off. What is it bitch you want to look at my bigger and better tits then yours. I throw both of my hands up and grab your top and rip it off to expose your pitiful tits. You have me mounted so I start driving a hard right hammer fist into your tits as fast and hard as I can then I start kicking my legs and bucking my body trying to get you off. Stand up and fight me like a woman pig!!!!yt

you tear my top apart at the chest and hit my breast with a hard hammerfist... you are bucking your hips underneath me and press all my weight on your belly to stay on top... i lower my upper body to hold my position better... its hard to push my weight up all the time and your bucking seems to get weaker... i raise my body again and take my torn top off and throw it away before i lean back... still mounting your belly... i grab behind me and right between your legs as my hand is searching for your thong.. i can fill it with my fingers and grab it... pulling on it and wrap it around my wrist to pull even harder. the fabric cuts deep into your filthy pussy and i yell " how does that feel you fat whore? you want me to get up? make me , bitch!" the crowd goes wild and the people behind us are having a nice view on your pussylips as they are sticking out at the sides as the thong cuts into your cxnt. yt

I buck and thrash wildly but can't get this pig off of me!!! I stop for a second to catch my breath then I feel it! I sharp pain in between my pussy! You are forcing and jamming my thong deep between my legs. That sends me off like a wild trapped dangerous animal. I start bucking and thrashing again. This time even harder and more wildly! My left hand goes down and claws at your hand and try to pry the hold off that you have on my thong. My right fist comes up and bangs into the middle of your fat ugly face! GET OFF ME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU PIG!!!!!!!! Yt

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 07:34:36 PM »
you get more and more mad and start to puck like a wild horse but i press my weight down ... you start punching at my face and fight my hand with yours on your pussy... i let your filthy cxnt go and get my hands up to catch your punching hand. i grab it after you hit me hard in the face twice and put your hand down next to your head... i show you my teeth as i step on your bicep with one knee and mount your face as i start to move my own thong to the side and rub my bare pussy all over your pig face "how does that smell and taste, bitch? you like that?" i taunt you and reach back again and pull on your thong which is still deep in your pussy... hearing the thin matrial ripping more and more as i pull with anything i got. yt

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 05:26:26 AM »
Oh my! Reyna is giving it to Sierra really hard! Ontop and doing as she pleases! Keep it up Reyna!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 08:46:44 AM »
Reyna will destroy Siera, but very good fight

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 10:11:43 PM »
you get more and more mad and start to puck like a wild horse but i press my weight down ... you start punching at my face and fight my hand with yours on your pussy... i let your filthy cxnt go and get my hands up to catch your punching hand. i grab it after you hit me hard in the face twice and put your hand down next to your head... i show you my teeth as i step on your bicep with one knee and mount your face as i start to move my own thong to the side and rub my bare pussy all over your pig face "how does that smell and taste, bitch? you like that?" i taunt you and reach back again and pull on your thong which is still deep in your pussy... hearing the thin matrial ripping more and more as i pull with anything i got. yt

I slam a couple fists into your fat ugly face and continue to buck and thrash but you're one big massive bitch and I still can't get you off of me. Your knee presses down on my bicep. I snarl back at you in frustration and pure anger. GET OFF ME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU UGLY PIG!!!!!!!!! Just then I feel my thong rip and tear loose. I scream out in pain and then feel relief as the pressure of it tearinf subsides. I start bucking and thrashing once again and try to turn my body to my stomach. My free hand swings and slaps wildly at you. LET ME UP YOU DISGUSTING CXNT!!!! GRRRRRRRRR! Yt

Offline lauren36

• oh ya thats me
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 10:18:26 PM »
brunette this blonde chick looks weak

BBW_Reyna

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 10:22:12 PM »

I slam a couple fists into your fat ugly face and continue to buck and thrash but you're one big massive bitch and I still can't get you off of me. Your knee presses down on my bicep. I snarl back at you in frustration and pure anger. GET OFF ME AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU UGLY PIG!!!!!!!!! Just then I feel my thong rip and tear loose. I scream out in pain and then feel relief as the pressure of it tearinf subsides. I start bucking and thrashing once again and try to turn my body to my stomach. My free hand swings and slaps wildly at you. LET ME UP YOU DISGUSTING CXNT!!!! GRRRRRRRRR! Yt

you keep talking about getting the fight standing but i stay on you and now your thong is torn apart... my claws are searching for your bare pussy as you turn on your belly ... my pussy now at the back of your head and i yell down at you "you want me to get up? i will get up, bitch!" i grab your head with both hands and press your face on the floor as i push myself up. i lift your head up and start stomping on it and the crowd goes wild. im topless and you are totally nude. after a few stomps i press my foot on your head and push your head on the floor and wrap your hair around my wrists as i start to yank on it like an animal "im going to rip you bald, fat hog! get your ass up by your own or you are done, cxnt!" i yell in rage as i keep your head pinned on the floor with my foot. yt

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2016, 08:14:26 PM »
I cant say that I am really into BBWs but shit this Fn HOT! Seeing Reyna take her rival apart like this shit  I want more!

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2016, 11:38:46 PM »

Sierra - because looks stronger!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2016, 12:01:51 AM »
Laying on my stomach and my head pinned to the floor!  UHHHHH!!!!  I scream out in frustration and pound my fist on the floor!!!! Get this pig off me!!!! Let me up and fight me like a woman you fat ugly pig!!! I scream out as you start yanking up on my hair. I hear and feel some of my hair tear loose from my scalp. I buck and thrash wildly and slide my head free and out from under your foot. My face squinting with pain as I work to get myself to all fours. My big huge tits swinging loosley and my big strong naked body tenses up.  I clinch my fists as I work to get up. I am going to beat you to a bloody mess you fat ugly pussy bitch!!!!! Yt

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2016, 01:58:20 PM »
Have to commend both fighters on providing their comments and moves and thoughts through their fight.  Especially as the outcome of the poll became more and more certain, it shows more character than I normally give Sierra credit for to keep struggling along!  A good entertaining show by both, thanks!

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2016, 07:13:44 PM »
YES!!!!!!!! You own her Reyna and she knows it! Finish her!!!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2016, 08:37:30 PM »
I cant believe you didnt put her out with the head stomp.

Offline Perfect Paige

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2016, 10:43:35 PM »
I was surprised to see Sierra get her ass beat this bad. She keeps talking about wanting the fight standing so I think Reyna should let try and knock her ass out for good.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2016, 12:31:53 AM »
Yep totally owned the blond bimbo now finish her.