News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Francescafight vs Nathalieblonde boxing match to finish

• 14 Replies

Offline francescafight

• I love the competition, I love to compare me with
Francescafight vs Nathalieblonde boxing match to finish
« on: December 30, 2016, 12:26:44 PM »
Francesca is 28 yo 5'8 120 lbs 33C 24 34
Nathalie is 26 yo 5'7 117 lbs 36D 25 35
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 12:29:06 PM by francescafight »
I love the competition, I love to compare me with other women of any work type, and most of all I love to win and humiliate my opponents

Offline francescafight

Re: Francescafight vs Nathalieblonde boxing match to finish
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:27:49 PM »
more photos
I love the competition, I love to compare me with other women of any work type, and most of all I love to win and humiliate my opponents

Offline francescafight

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 12:29:36 PM »
p

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 12:30:22 PM »
Time to teach you a lesson!
I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline francescafight

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 12:32:34 PM »
For my first match I have challenged Nathalie in a boxing match I enter the ring wearing my blue thong bikini and blue gloves, my curly hair, loose, I'm ready to fight

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 12:41:32 PM »
For my first match I have challenged Nathalie in a boxing match I enter the ring wearing my blue thong bikini and blue gloves, my curly hair, loose, I'm ready to fight
I go into the ring in a black bikini and black gloves. I warm up in my corner of the ring, Im confident in myself and going to destroy that brazen bitch.

Offline francescafight

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »
I go into the ring in a black bikini and black gloves. I warm up in my corner of the ring, Im confident in myself and going to destroy that brazen bitch.
The gong sounds and I are instantly in the middle of the ring, and I feel a combination left hook, right jab to the face

franceirl

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 12:57:02 PM »
natalie is weak

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 01:02:43 PM »
The gong sounds and I are instantly in the middle of the ring, and I feel a combination left hook, right jab to the face
Ohh It was unexpected for me and I feel your glove cuts into my face. It makes me angry. I step aside and I do a direct blow to your stomach and  uppercut to your breasts

Offline francescafight

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 01:10:19 PM »
Ohh It was unexpected for me and I feel your glove cuts into my face. It makes me angry. I step aside and I do a direct blow to your stomach and  uppercut to your breasts
you hit me hard in the stomach and tit, but this makes me furious and I unleash a series of three fast uppercuts and powerful, against your breast "take this bitch"

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 01:21:45 PM »
you hit me hard in the stomach and tit, but this makes me furious and I unleash a series of three fast uppercuts and powerful, against your breast "take this bitch"
"Ahhhhh!!! Noo! My boobs!!!" My boobs jumps after each of your hitting. I feel a lot of pain in my breast, and I go into a clinch
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:30:07 PM by NatalieBlond »

Offline francescafight

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »
"Ahhhhh!!! Noo! My boobs!!!" My boobs jumps after each of your hitting. I feel a lot of pain in my breast, and I go into a clinch
my shots devastate your boobs, and you go in the clinch conme, I whisper in your ear "this is only the beginning, when I finish will carry you away on a stretcher," saying this I push you away and loading a powerful right uppercut directly against your chin

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 11:27:36 PM »
Francesca will win a hard fought battle.

Offline francescafight

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 09:47:58 AM »
my opponent is disappeared

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 12:09:46 PM »
Come on blond Nathalie, I put my money on you. Fight Back!!