News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - NHB

• 23 Replies

Offline Shanna86

Re: Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - NHB
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 02:13:39 AM »
Yo, there's a weight difference!

Now that I done finished my margarita, it's time to pull this limp rag doll out the ropes. Yeah, I guess that's what the thong is for since she is so into wedgies. Then I'll give some back breakers.

I got to take my time so she don't pass out though.

I think I'll put her tiny soft ass in a camel clutch for a while.

I just be taking my time.... ain't got no wheres to go.... I'll just lean back a little further with all 260 pounds on her tiny little back....

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 02:19:21 AM »
Yo, Dog,

I work in an auto parts warehouse. I lift and carry boxes that is over 100 pound all day long every day, so I ain't got no damn problem tossing some skinny ass bitch around like a rag doll til her ass is plum wore out, So don't be thinking you gonna out class me in a ring on account of you a skinny little wimp.

These little girls is always challenging me and they is always getting they ass whopped.

You really think that tiny Asian bitch gonna be tossing my ass around????

Noooooo sir...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 03:36:39 AM »
C'mon Ginger, you can do it :)

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 03:46:36 AM »
That rope maneuver sure did put me out. I'm going to be sore when I come to. And just my flimsy thong to protect me from this onslaught.

I'm kind of looking forward to see how Shanna makes use of that big old ass of hers.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 03:58:39 AM »
Well, whopping this soft little Asian ass is so damn easy, but we just getting started.

Yo, gigner, I'll just go ahead and plant my big black ass on you face for a while and you best be getting that little tongue to work or it's hell to pay!

And I'll just go ahead and remove that thong and you can see what gonna happen next...

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »
Damn... now what I need is a strap-on.... hmmmmmm....

Well shit, I can order one from Amazon on my cell and get it in two hours... That's it then! I'll order me a monster sized strap-on, another margarita and some nachos with guacamole while this helpless little Asian is servicing me.... This is too damn easy!

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 07:34:35 PM »
Shanna's got me solidly under her enormous ass. While she enjoys her nachos, I guess I'll spend some time eating out her taco.

With no more thong, my tight little pussy is exposed and awaiting punishment. What a rough day this is turning into!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2017, 02:02:07 AM »
Enjoy yourself Shanna. These little ones can't get enough of you.

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 08:30:01 PM »
Whelp! Well Shanna sure took it to me this time. Her facesit was brutal. I ate out her naked black pussy dutifully and did the same for her dirty asshole when she turned herself around. My limbs and tits were all twisted beyond belief.

It's been a few days. I'm feeling mostly recovered now. Who wants a piece of me next??