News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nadya VS Bernadette ... Taking it to the mats !!!

• 1 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Nadya VS Bernadette ... Taking it to the mats !!!
« on: March 03, 2010, 05:39:36 AM »
I was looking at the two fighters ready to hook up. Photo's of both.

Nadya was a very sexy strawberry blonde, with gorgeous face, and one of the newer ladies to the scene.
 I was picking her up first, as Spain was on the way in, for me.
Nadya was very nervous, as her mind kept going over all the things, she may have to face.

Bernadette was a very skilled fighter, in several ways.
The blonde from Belgium, was meeting us, at a neutral place in France.

I watched Nadya barely pick at her food, and soon push her plate away entirely.
I could see the tension in her body, and the mental gears running over time, through her pretty blue eyes.
If I did not get her to relax. Bernadette was going to pin her, in record time.

I move away from the table, and soon I am standing behind Nadya.
Her long soft hair, hanging past her shoulders as I gently move it aside, and begin to knead, and massage her upper back, and neck.
Nadya beginning to breathe easier, as I work to help her unwind.
"It's okay." Yeah Bernadette is that friggin good." "Yet the fight isn't over ok?" I ask, as she smiles at me.
I could already sense she was breathing more at ease, as she places her hand on mine. Pausing it, and just holding it to her.
Nadya then slowly rising, as she turns to face me fully. Her arms going around me, as her forehead rests against mine.

Blue eyes gazing into mine, as she softly thanks me.
I am pleased, that she is calming down, and will be rested and ready for the fight. Bernadette enjoyed winning, just like any other catfighting lady.
Yet she also liked a good challenge.

As I am thinking of heading to bed. Nadya presses her lips to mine.
I am surprised, yet soon begin to kiss back.
With the strawberry blonde, in my arms, she removes her sports bra, to let me feast my eyes, on her soft, well formed breasts gently heaving.
My hand caressing her right breast, as I look into her eyes. Wanting to be sure this was what Nadya really wanted.

Her sweats begin sliding to the floor, as I scoop her into my arms, and head to the bedroom.

Nadya is gentle, yet a fiery lover. The red, to her hair, showing the passion that burned within.

Her soft moans, as she climaxes, pleasing, as she brings me to finish as well.
Her panties by the bed, as I enjoy a few more caresses and kisses. As Nadya soon lays on her side. Her face towards mine, as holding my hand to her heaving chest.
A smile on her lovely face, and pretty blue eyes slowly drifting to sleep. As she was warm, comfortable, and happy.
"Thanks, mmmmmmmmm needed that." Nadya says softly, before getting to sleep.

I lay watching her for a few moments. Then drift to sleep myself.
France and Bernadette would soon be waiting.

We arrive in Paris, early the day of the match.
Nadya sitting close, as she is ready, her tensions of the other night gone, her enthusiusm, at facing such a skilled lady as Bernadette growing.
I enjoy a vanilla flavored coffe, and a croissant, at an outside cafe. Then it is time, for the match.

We arrive at the place, to find a decently maintained health club, and gym.
Part of it, a nice sized area, with mats on the floor for grappling, wrestling, and practice of different martial arts.

I let Nadya begin to limber and warm up, when a very attractive blonde starts heading for the mats.
Bernadette is wearing a simple bikini top, and very form hugging shorts.
The lady from Belgium very fit, with a very pleasing figure, as she walks over.
I have to admit, I was definately admiring her long legs. Shapely, well toned, and easily a major weapon. For the pretty blonde giving me a hug, and greeting.

Nadya smiling, and nodding her head.
Bernadette nodding back, as they both acknowledge one another.

Bernadette setting her things down, as I enjoy how cat-like Bernadette is on her feet.

I definately felt the urge to coach Nadya after seeing this blonde beauty.
Yet now I was to play the referee. Bernadette deserving my respect, and this sexy, and intense lady would have it.

Bernadette loosening up, as Nadya comes over, for a sip of water, then moves out onto the mats.

Bernadette soon doing the same.
The blonde in bikini top, and shorts.
Nadya in sports bra, and shorts.
Two dynamite ladies, ready to get it on.

With a loudly given word from me the wrestling match begins.

The two ladies begin to circle, as arms slightly held out, to the front, and slightly to the side they both test one another. Hands almost gripping, before Bernadette drops to the mat, and sweeps Nadya's legs from under her. Nadya smacking her hands against the mat, to lessen the force of her body, hitting it. As bernadette smiles, and moves back to a watchful stance.

Nadya upset with herself, yet getting up to face her opponent again.

Bernadette lookin very calm, and in her element, as they again circle, trying out grips, and hands almost clasping then not.
Bernadette poising to make another move, as Nadya beats her, guessing at the move to come, and grabbing Bernadette's arm, and neatly rolling, and flipping her over.
Bernadette hitting, rolling wonderfully, and coming back to her feet quickly.

Then dropping again, wile Nadya tries to set. Bernadette grabbing Nadya's arm, and pulling her down, as Nadya tries to shift and keep away from Bernadette's grasp.
All too quickly, Bernadette's long, well muscled legs, begin to wrap around Nadya's middle. Starting to squeeze, and slow Nadya's breathing.

Nadya's hands slapping against Bernadette's nicely formed thighs, as Bernadette begins  trying to tighten the hold.
I see the muscles working in Bernadette's legs. I know it is only a matter of time, before Nadya taps out.

Yet for some reason, Bernadette is not getting the lock, she is wanting. The sexy blonde, trying to work it, shifting to have Nadya manage to wriggle, and squirt free.
The strawberry blonde, having inhaled, and holding her breath a little, to expand her chest, and keep the final lock from happening.
Nadya about to give in, when the sexy blonde, tries to change it, and loses her very close submission victory.
Nadya to Bernadette's surprise grabbing and rolling the blonde up, for a count of two. Bernadette's shoulders leaving the mat, well before the count of three begins.
Nadya, and Bernadette rolling, and falling free, from one another.

Nadya's sports bra, laying on the floor. Bernadette's very nice sized, and shapely right breast, heaving exposed, as her top, has been pulled partially down.
I had to admit, as the blonde adjusts herself, and covers her exposed breasts. Bernadette had a very nice body, all the way around.

Nadya's firm breasts exposed, heaving, as she is gasping for air. Trying to keep  away from the blonde, as she recovers.

Both ladies breathing faster, as again they move together, and soon are on the mat.
Bernadette trying to use her powerful legs, to catch and maybe have Nadya submit, from the hold.

Nadya grabbing Bernadette's leg, and pulling her off balance, before Nadya is prone over the blonde, putting her shoulders to the mat.
Bernadette shifting, and writhing beneath her. As her shoulders only stay down for a single count, before one or the other is brought free, to break the count.
Bernadette, grabbing Nadya's arm, and as they slide free from each other. Bernadette, tries to put an arm bar, on Nadya.
Nadya's legs twisting around on the mat, as she jerks her body, trying to stop the hold from being applied.

Bernadette struggles to control the strawberry blonde. Only to be surprised, as she make a bad judgement, in the way Nadya was going to try, and free herself.
Nadya using Bernadette's own momentum, to slide her over, Nadya's shoulders.
Bernadette being turned partially upside down, as her shoulders hit the mat, and Nadya arches her body, into one very fine looking bridge.
Nadya's bare, and now hard nippled breasts proudly thrust, as Bernadette already has a two count, before she realizes what has been done. Her arms and legs begin to piston, and kick.
Yet the final count of three is given, mere seconds, before she breaks free of the hold.

Bernadette rolling, to be facing Nadya, as both lovely ladies, resting on their knees, looking at one another.

Bernadette was probably the more skilled wrestler.
Yet Nadya, maybe not even by design. Had managed to do the right move, at the right time to pin, the lovely blonde Belgian.

They pause this way. Chests heaving, before Bernadette extends her hand to Nadya.
The strawberry blonde, taking it, before pulling Bernadette into an embrace.
The two hugging, as they compliment each other on the match.
Nadya knowing, she was barely surviving one tough lady this time.

I walk over and hold my hand to Bernadette. The lovely young blonde taking it, and letting me help her to her feet.
Her brown eyes showing the lady still had tons of fight left in her spirit. Yet I enjoy a hug from her. As I also compliment her, on her impressive skills.
Bernadette may not have won this fight. Yet I knew for sure, she would win many others.

Nadya slowly gets to her feet, as the blonde gathers her things, and heads for a shower.
Nadya slipping her arm around my waist, as she wanted to cry out, to laugh to sing.
Yet she had more respect than ever for Bernadette. She would contain herself, until the other woman left.

Then before I knew what was happening, Nadya had me down on the mat, smothering me with kisses.
I knew the night would be a celebration.
Yet I also knew, I would be more than happy to see Bernadette in action again.

The lovely blonde from Belgium, had truly impressed me. That and the fact, she was very easy on the eyes, didn't hurt either.
As I am leaving with an over excited Nadya.
I make sure I have left a card for Bernadette. I definately wanted to see this sexy lady again some time.

The end.     

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Nadya VS Bernadette ... Taking it to the mats !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:45:52 AM »
I have to agree , in part.
Bernadette definately looks very capable, and those legs, I am sure have had a few submissions given because of them.

Yet like they say, in most professional sports ...  and some college .. As multi million dollar teams fall to the one with more heart.
As a key player, may be ill or unable to play.

In real life, I would bet Bernadette very hard to beat.
Yet everyone has that off day ... maybe zigs, when they should have zagged.
Making that one slight error, that gives the win to another. Maybe less seasoned opponent.

The saying heard more than once, on a given day, any team may beat any other team.
Usually does not happen, yet in EVERY sport.. you will have your upsets.

I do thank both ladies for giving me permission to do this.
I can only hope, Nadya is still looking in, if not set as active member.
Kind enough to let me do this, just sorry, it has taken so long, to have one of her stories from poll section done.

Storm