News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment fight ... Carinatits VS grlwrestler

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Apartment fight ... Carinatits VS grlwrestler
« on: March 03, 2010, 06:47:06 AM »
I was given the pleasure of going to Germany to oversee a fight.

Carina was the lady I had talked to first. I liked the way she handled herself, and soon found myself being greeted by this full figured brunette.
Carina was a very attractive brunette. Her hair, hanging past her shoulders.
Pretty brown eyes, and definately a lady worth getting to know.

Carina was wearing a blouse, very loosely tied, over a very generous figure.
A very short jean skirt, revealing some nice legs as well.
Carina was full figured, yet she also seemed to be pleasing head to toe.

I enjoy feeling the press of her chest against mine, as the pretty woman hugs me, and welcomes me to her country in Deutsch.
Then English.
I have to admit, with Carina to close, I did not care if I ever had to let her go.
Her eyes lively, and very intelligent. I could find it very easy, to like this lovely lady, very much.

Soon we are in her car, headed for Joanne's place.
Joanne, was known as Grlwrestler on line. She had managed to rent an apartment, cheaply, for just such events.
The blonde keeping it, to meet for or have catfight's with other ladies in it.

As we park, I grab my small suitcase, and head up, with Carina close by my side.
Her hand finding my free one, and gently holding it, as we ascend to the apartment.

Joanne opens the door, and I am very pleased, with how beautiful this lady is as well.
Joanne, was maybe a little bit smaller than Carina, in height, yet the two sexy ladies stood very close to being eye to eye.
Joanne was looking very hot, ina skimpy pink bikini top, and loose fitting sweats.
Her breasts very pert, and the skin very smooth, and supple.

As I accept a hug from her, as we enter.
Carina strips her shirt, to reveal her very well formed, and large breasts, To be held, with a bikini top as well.
The thin material, threatening to give up the battle, and let Carina's heavy breasts fall free, each time the attractive burnette inhaled.

Carina and Joanne exchange pleasant enough greetings, in German, as we are guided to the main living room.
A t.v. against one wall. Partially towards the other wall, a very nice sized sofa.
A low to the floor table, placed in front of the sofa, with drinks and food waiting for us.
When Carina had hugged me, I had enjoyed it very much.
Yet as Joanne does the same. The slender blonde, may not have had the size bust Carina did.
Yet Joanne was very pleasing to hold as well.

Joanne looking at Carina, as she tries to out do, the brunette. Placing her sensuous lips, against mine, for a very warm kiss.
Carina glaring for a monent, as Joanne lets me go. Then Carins slides in to give me a very wet kiss of her own.
After holding both ladies and being kissed by them. I had to admit, I was loving Germany very much at that moment.

With a few dirty looks between them, we sit, and enjoy some of the wonderful snacks. Joanne has provided, as hostess.
I could not help but think, a face and body like that, and the lady can cook as well? Joanne was definately impressive.

As I stare at Joanne, thanking her for the food. Carina shifts by my other side. Before I realize what I have done. My hand is resting on her thigh.
Carina only smiling, and not asking for it to be removed.
It would be very easy, to fall for this sexy brunette. Yet it was time to begin making the fight agreement.

Sitting between two such sexy beauties, as Carina and Joanne, it was easy to lose focus.

We begin chatting, as the two ladies offer challenges. Yet not seeming to find one they both could agree upon.
They had started out, friendly enough. Yet I could feel the tension, and tempers building.

"Please Carina, look at these legs." Joanne says, as she strips her sweats to reveal a pair of very fine legs. As well as the fact, Joanne was wearing a very skimpy pink thong. That matched her top, barely covered her sex, and I was sure fully exposed her tight ass.
Joanne making an offer, that Carina laughs at, as she exposes her heavy right breast.
I think my jaw dropped, as Carina bared her breast. The nipple was hard, as Carina was getting excited by the catfight talk.
In size, shape and form. Carina's breast was pleasing in every way. Very natural, and very beautiful.
I had to fight the urge, to kiss it, maybe lick and suck on that hard nipple.
Then the breast is covered again, as the two ladies stand now yelling at one another.

Things were getting out of control fast, as Joanne rips Carina's top off, fully exposing her lovely tits. Before Joanne throws her drink over them.
"You bitch!!" Carina says, as her chest heaves, and cold liquid runs over her exposed breasts.
Both nipples fully engorged now, as she grabs Joanne's hair, and yanks her over.
The two ladies falling onto the table, and the food laying on it.

As two very sexy, and gorgeous ladies begin getting smeared, and covered with food. I call for them to stop.
A pair of soft brown eyes, and a pair of slightly darker brown eyes jerk to me. As two mouths seem to shout in unison. "Just count the pin !!!"

Plates, and glasses tumbling, to the floor, as arms and legs entwine, as Joanne's top goes flying, and I enjoy seeing, as they roll from the table to the floor, before breaking.
Joanne, has some very pert, and nice looking breasts.

The two seperating briefly, as their chests heave, and I enjoy the scenery.
Carina has some kind of sauce or gravy, smeared on her right tit.
Carina had wonderul tits, and I was trying to stop imagining, how pleasing it would be. To lick her breast clean for her.
Joanne was equally delectable looking, as some food, and beverage also on her breasts, and belly. Joanne's nipples distending, as I could see where she would have peircings. Yet the blonde smart enough to have removed them, before getting ready for a fight.

The two sexy, and half naked ladies begin taunting one another in German.
Some food begins being thrown back and forth, as I am ready to beg, to get to bathe either or both ladies after the fight.

Carina and Joanne seemed to be almost exactly the same height.
Carina maybe a little bit heavier, with my thinking, the extra weight, in her tits. As Carina had a ver nice looking body.
A lot of ladies, with tits the size of hers. Usually seemed to let themselves get to heavy.

As they crash together again, and Carina is rolled partially up. As Joanne happliy strips her skirt, and panties from her.
I had to admit, Carina was very nice, her body, hot, hard, and pleasing in every way.

Joanne playfully slaps Carina's ass, before letting the brunette go.
Carina giving herself some distance, before flinging a bowl's contents of cream, and some fruit based desert, at Joanne, before launching herself again, at the blonde.
 Again, they roll, breast to breast, as they each try to come out, with a pinning solution, for the other giirl.

A table is bumped against, as a lamp crashes to the floor. Just as Joanne's pink, bikini thong is stripped, and her tight ass, gets a slap from Carina.

The two sexy ladies now very covered, in food, and beverage, as I think how I am going to have to leave some money with Joanne, to pay for some of the things being broken during the fight.

The ladies making it to kneeling bases, as pushing, and shoving are going on.
Carina wincing in pain, as Joanne's nails rake across her left breast.
Joanne gasping, as Carina's elbow lands in her belly.
Joanne doubling, as Carina returns the favor, and claws Joanne's left breast.

Blood, seeping from nail marks, on breasts, backs, and thighs. As the two naked beauties battle it out.
Hair begins to be pulled, as the two ladies, start moving to a vertical base.
Each lady, having gotten to at least a two count, on the other. One time or another.

Now they are locked arms struggling, as they try to leverage the other girl, from her feet, and to the floor.
Both having stripped the other lady completely naked. I had the best seat in the house, as two stunning ladies, went at it.

Bodies slippery, and messy.
Things in the apartment crashing to the floor, as they slam into things.

Joanne gets her leg behind Carina's. Before I can move. I find Carina in my lap.
Her face, very close, and very kissable, as she smiles up at me.
I am struggling so hard against myself, as I just want to lean down, and kiss her lips.
While fondling her nice tits.
Carina giggles. "Maybe later." She says partially reading my mind.
Before getting up, and sending Joanne my way next.
I catch the blonde, and seeing her this close. I had to admit, the lady was slender, yet had all the right curves in all the right places.
Joanne smiling, and giving me a playfull kiss, before going after Carina again.

Both ladies hair dissarayed, as they soon lock up again.
The floor is littered with things, knocked loose, food smothered and smeared all over it.
Carina tries to jerk Joanne off balance, just as her own foot slips in some of the gunk on the floor.

I move off the couch, and try grabbing for them. Yet before I have fully reacted, Arms, and bodies pressed together.
Carina, and Joanne end up going over the back of the couch, and falling to the floor with a thud.

I race around the couch, to find Joanne laying prone on top of Carina.
The lovely brunette laying, the wind knocked out of her.
I gaze, thinkin how very nice it had to be, having Joanne laying naked on top of you.
Then I think of Carina, and how I would love to maybe oil up her tits, for a different kind of fight some time.

Joanne and Carina, two naked, and very natural beauties. Laying pressed naked together on the floor.
Joanne's head turning slightly, as her eyes look at me.
As Carina tries to get her breath back, I am forced to count, one, two, three.
Giving Joanne the win.

The two sexy ladies lay gasping, and with one another on the floor.
I gently take Joanne's arm and help her up.
The sexy blonde soon sitting on the couch, she had just fallen over, as I kneel beside Carina.
Gently trying to check her, while trying not to think, how pleasing making love to this woman would be.
Her eyes staying on me, as I try my best to see she is not hurt badly.
I am not going to be satisfied, until we can get her checked out, by some medical personel.

Yet she seems to be breathing easier, as I help her up, and enjoy Carina clinging to me, as I help her to sit beside Joanne.

Joanne also looking with concern, for her opponent, as I congratulate Joanne on her win. While placing my arm around Carina.
The brunette sore, and tired, from the fight, and fall, that cost her the match.
Her eyes looking up at me, as I take her hand and gently squeeze it.
Carina, was like some other ladies, I liked watching. I knew she was upset, at not winning this time.

Yet I knew she would win some, and lose some. As she fought different ladies, from around the world.
My gesture, letting her know. I still beleived in her, and yes, I definately would be happy to be with her, when she fought again.

Joanne begins saying something softly, in German to Carina.
The lovely blonde, telling Carina, she could pick a new top, from some of Joanne's things at the apartment, to replace the one torn by her, as the fight started.
Carina now holding my hand, to the Asian character tattooed, on the side of her belly.

The two giving compliments, to each other, for their skill in fighting.
Then both begin to smile, as they chat, and two pair of pretty eyes turn to me, before they stand, and I get to see Joanne's nice ass, walking away.
Carina wraps my arm around her naked body.
Her pretty face turning to me, as her brown eyes look into mine.
Joanne and I agreed, if you will be gentle, you can help us wash off." Carina says, laughing at the growing smile on my face.

Carina, and Joanne naked, in the shower together. While I got to tend to them, and gently wash two very nicely figured ladies, get clean.
With Carina by my side, I realize. Germany is a wonderful country, I am very pleased to be visiting.
That and I was in very enjoyable company, with Carina and Joanne.
As we head down the hallway, to the sound of running water, and my enjoyament of two of Germany's finest ladies. Letting me view two sexy, wet naked bodies. As I gently wash the remains of our snacks. From two very bruised and sore bodies.

Grlwrestler had won the apartment fight.
Yet as I lather Carina's tits, and feel Joanne's nice ass, brush against me. I feel I truly was the winner.
Getting the priveledge, of sharing the event, with Joanne and Carina.
Two ladies definately worth watching in the future.

The end.   

Offline Titfighter.Carina

Re: Apartment fight ... Carinatits VS grlwrestler
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 08:43:27 AM »
Great story, although i lost  ;) Anytime again storm  :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Apartment fight ... Carinatits VS grlwrestler
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 12:29:53 AM »
Karen, not sure about the living out the fantasies part.

Yet I have to admit, kust looking at ladies posting to thread.
I defnately have been enjoying, meeting some of the hottest ladies on the planet here.

So you know as well, I do try and make the stories, as much to the ladies tastes as I can.
So hopefully they can be shared fantasy as well.

Hmm why do I have this feeling. I am going to be minding my own business, when caught between two hissing ladies named Heather and Karen. Plus how much I will enjoy the initial body crush, before the ladies get nasty   ;) LOL

Ladies thanks, for your kind words about my stories.
Storm
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 12:34:24 AM by stormbolt7 »