News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

5 Catfight scenarios for the new year

• 0 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
5 Catfight scenarios for the new year
« on: January 01, 2018, 08:05:55 AM »
1) 3 way limo fight, three lesbian girls fight for the right to have sex with the girl in blue, the losers are tied together in a 69 as the girl in blue has a sexy night on the town with the winner...

{alt}

2) 2 nude waitresses at the local bar get into a fight after work about a shortage of tips, the loser gets her tits and pussy tortured and left with a beer bottle inserted inside her...

blonde

brunette

3) lap dancers catfight over boyfriend, the brunette finishes up with a client and tries to track down her boyfrined and find her in the back getting more than a lap dance my another stripper, the loser left nude with a high heeled stripped shoe jammed in her ass as the winner leaves with the boyfriend

red panties stripper

nude stripper
{alt}

4) Jacuzzi fight - I get to the jacuzzi and the two rivals sit with their legs in the water and move their suits aside flashing me, they tell me they are going to fight for the rights to my cock which gets me hard and they start fighting, the loser half drowned..

{alt}

5) during a threesome, the blonde riding my cock and the brunette on my face as they start arguing and start fighting while on top of me.  They start slapping and hairpulling as I am caught beneath them.  The winner gets tied up by her underwear and I continue our sexual activities with the winner as the loser watches unfulfilled.