News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sonya vs Chrissssssy Smother Match

• 19 Replies

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Sonya vs Chrissssssy Smother Match
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 02:35:54 AM »
OMG Paula I voted for you and you turn on me. What a low life slut.

vanessa-25

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 03:20:43 AM »
Go Sassy! 

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 01:56:32 AM »
Come on guys, I need some support here.  Don't tell me you wouldn't like to see me put my big breasts in this Barbie Dolls face?

You want the truth?  You can't handle the truth!  I'd rather see Crisssssssy bury her fists in your big breasts until you can't take the punishment anymore and then smother you out. 
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »
I accidentally voted for Sonya when I wanted to vote for Chrisssy.  Sorry, Chrisssy, I know you would eat Sonya alive.

Offline jimbbb

• Into wife vs wife wrestling
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 04:30:43 AM »
chrissy holding the tight scissors on sonya's head, as she has weakened sonya, now slowly wringing her bare feet above sonya as she is crushing her opponent. As sonya weakens Chrissy joltes her bare feet shaking the shorter woman in her upper thighs before she slowly releases her legs. Sonya barely conscious as Chrissy slowly rolls around onto her own knees throwing one leg over sonyas head bending her knees to the floor as she setles onto sonya's face, then slowly and purposely closes her thighs engulfing sonya's face completely as Chrissy starts to slowly roll up and down on her now beaten rivals face, sonyas legs spread on the floor behind her. Chrissy laying her head back as she is enjoying her victory and knows she is humiliating Sonya. Sonya's struggling body slowing as Chrissy slowly stands, then walks around her smaller opponent reaching down grabbing both of Sonya's huge breasts by her nipples yanking Sonya up to her knees. Chrissy, standing behind Sonya yanks Sonyas hair back holding it there, Sonya's huge tits on display for everyone watching the match as Chrissy mumbles, I'm not done with you yet bitch. Chrissy then steps over Sonyas bent back head and face, then pulls her upward between her thighs as the blonde is dominating Sonya now and she knows it, bringing her thighs together just enough to clamp Sonyas face as Chrissy reaches down twisting sonyas nipples. Chrissy showing off as she holds her there, then lowers slowly spreading her legs to each side as she smothers sonya completely out.