News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight - Ruby vs Fanny

• 13 Replies

Offline ReignsSpear

Catfight - Ruby vs Fanny
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:44:09 PM »
These two women can't stand the sight of one another. Fanny had tried to seduce Ruby's man for herself and despite all of Ruby's warnings Fanny only got more aggressive in her pursuit until one day Ruby came home to find Fanny and her man making out. Outrage that her warnings had been ignored and Fanny had the audacity to continue her advances Ruby immediately dragged Fanny off her man and a shouting and shoving match erupted which ended with Ruby challenging Fanny to a match threatening to beat her up, where the winner gets the man and the loser has to leave him for good to which Fanny gladly accepted and scoffed at the idea of Ruby being able to beat her up.

(Both of them are the same age)
Ruby(always on the right) - 5'5, 110lbs, 34B-24-34
Fanny(always on the left) - 5'3, 105lbs, 34C-24-34

Offline HongKongCatfights

Re: Catfight - Ruby vs Fanny
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 11:38:35 AM »
Fanny will winning she look stronger

Offline AppleCobbler

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:41:35 AM »
I pick fanny to win after a really close fight and she will force her rival to watch them

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
I pick fanny to win after a really close fight and she will force her rival to watch them
I agree. This will be a close fight. I like that one will have to watch the other claim her prize. Hot.

Offline AppleCobbler

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 05:44:31 PM »
I agree. This will be a close fight. I like that one will have to watch the other claim her prize. Hot.
Yeah both look equally matched, who did you vote for JT?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 08:14:11 AM »
I voted for Ruby. There is just something about her that gets my motor running just that much faster. lol. How about you?

Offline AppleCobbler

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 07:12:07 PM »
I voted for Ruby. There is just something about her that gets my motor running just that much faster. lol. How about you?
I went for Fanny, she just seems more of a fighter to me

Offline ReignsSpear

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
One more month to go guys get your votes and comments in

Offline Delacroix

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »
I think Fanny would win the fight, she looks stronger and meaner and would really give Ruby a good beating. Throwing the loser out naked would be great if it were in an apartment or a busy neighbourhood but nothing beats tying the loser up and forcing her to watch whatever the winner was planning on doing

Offline Mr.Popo

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2017, 07:39:49 PM »
Ruby wins both the fight and beauty contest

Offline Zeratul

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »
Poor Ruby, she will be outmatched and regret ever laying down the challenge. It usually ends that way for the one who lays down the challenge sadly

Offline DatingCourse

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 08:18:31 AM »
Team Fanny

Offline ReignsSpear

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »
One more week till this poll ends, get your votes and comments in quick, story will follow a few days after poll closes

Offline ReignsSpear

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »
Thanks for voting everyone, will have the story up in two or three days time