News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Boobs vs Big Boobs

• 2 Replies

Offline TongueWrestler

• I love the most erotic catfights on the planet!
Big Boobs vs Big Boobs
« on: June 08, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »
Alright Breast fight fans! Here's my first attempt at putting together a poll. The contestants are BigBoobsDianneJ vs EllieBigBoobs!!!
Both women are spirited, competitive, and have their own strengths and weaknesses! The contest rules ar as follows.

1. No hands!!! This is a titfight!!

2. The contstants must use their size and weight to force their opponent backwards, to a wall or the floor, and then crush her into submission with a Full weight Breast Pin! The winner will suffocate the loser untill she is out!

I suggest you vote! The winner of this match will set my standards for future polls!

Let's see who's got what it takes to win this one! I'm anxious to see how well my first poll turns out! This poll begins 6/8 and ends 6/15. VOte my friends! Please use your voices to make this work!
Thanks for putting up with me. (kissing your hand)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Big Boobs vs Big Boobs
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 03:50:26 AM »
Dianne is bigger but Ellie can take it. She can stand up to Dianne and as the fight wears on Dianne will weaken. My money is on the blonde as much as I hate to admit it!

Offline Keisha

Re: Big Boobs vs Big Boobs
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 07:13:44 AM »
Dianne is bigger but Ellie can take it. She can stand up to Dianne and as the fight wears on Dianne will weaken. My money is on the blonde as much as I hate to admit it!

I share your pain, Joanie but I totally agree with you for a change. ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:36:23 AM by Keisha »
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .