News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lindsay Hayward vs Aly Stosz

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Lindsay Hayward vs Aly Stosz
« on: May 07, 2018, 04:30:51 PM »
‘Muscle Barbie’ Julia Vins celebrates her incredible victory after destroying 16 inches taller Lindsay Hayward in the ring.
The blonde giantess was in shock after the in comparison tiny but muscle packed girl humiliated her in front of her fans.
Pop singers Rihanna and Katy Perry who had cheered for Julia rushed to the side of the ring to kiss their favourite’s enormous biceps while Lindsay rolled on the floor in pain after being stomped on by Julia multiple times.
Julia then wrapped her arms around Katy’s and Rihanna’s buttocks and lifted both women with ease so that with both pop stars sitting on her bulging arms they could get a picture being carried by the girl who conquered the gigantic woman Lindsay who a while ago had thrashed both Katy and Rihanna simultaneously.
Now another giantess has come forward to step into the ring with Lindsay - Aly Stosz, who matches Lindsay’s height standing a proud 6’9” just like her, has announced that she is stronger than the former ‘tallest female wrestler’.
Lindsay sees a chance of redeeming herself in the eyes of her fans and accepts the challenge.
Rihanna’ and Katy view the upcoming fight with mixed feelings as each of the giant women told the press she would make either one of them her sex toy after destroying her opponent. Katy and Rihanna are invited to join Aly and Lindsay in the ring before the fight. While Rihanna manages to curtail that introduction to the evening by slipping back out through the ropes Katy ends up wedged between Lindsay and Aly glaring in a stare down contest while hurling verbal abuse at each other.
Fitting easily under the two women’s armpits Katy tries unsuccessfully to extricate her head from being sandwiched between the two pairs of breasts, particularly wanting to get away from Lindsay’s 38G breasts. Finally looking up at Lindsay and Aly she meekly asks, ‘Girls? Please, would you let me go now?’ Lindsay looks down at her, picks her up to wedge her under her arm, and steps over the tops out of the ring to carry Katy to her seat next to Rihanna’s. Struggling in vain, Katy screams at her, ‘Let me go! Put me down! I can walk myself!’ Unperturbed, Lindsay puts her into the vacant seat next to her friend while Aly laughs and waits for her opponent to return so the fight between the two gigantic women can begin...

Aly Stosz: 27 years, 6’9”

Lindsay Hayward: 30 years, 6’9”

ALY STOSZ:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

LINDSAY HAYWARD:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline creja

• God Member
Re: Lindsay Hayward vs Aly Stosz
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 08:39:15 PM »
Lindsay smashes Aly's boobs with her own.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Lindsay Hayward vs Aly Stosz
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 09:40:13 PM »
Lindsay smashes Aly's boobs with her own.
She would, but this is wrestling, boobs don’t come into this.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.