News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rihanna and Katy Perry: An Ugly Scene At The Beach

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Rihanna and Katy Perry: An Ugly Scene At The Beach
« on: May 11, 2018, 04:25:17 AM »
It was bound to happen; a fight between pop singers and former friends Katy Perry and Rihanna is now inevitable...

Rihanna, organising the after party of the MET Gala 2018, apparently purposely excluded Katy Perry from the guest list. See the details below:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6249531/rihanna-snubs-katy-perry-from-met-party/amp/

...Katy Perry didn’t leave the trace of a doubt that this didn’t go down well with her.
In her typical way, she tried to take things lightly and eventually tried to gatecrash Rihanna’s party, and was, however, kept out by security guards.
This was the final insult which determined her to ‘have a word or two’ with Rihanna.
On the following day, she confronted her with her anger. Meeting her at a beach, she walked up to her without hesitation and hissed, ‘You bitch, how dare you treating me like something the cat’s brought in? What the fuck are you up to, whatever that is, now tell me to my face!’

‘Oh, I’ll gladly do that!’ Rihanna replied. ‘You’re over, girl! My party was A-list only, and, well, as far as I’m concerned, to me you just aren’t A-list any longer!’

A few of her friends standing nearby listening to the scene unrestrainedly giggled.
Katy was furious beyond measure, realising that the other woman continued humiliating her even when challenged by her.
She stepped up so close to Rihanna that their bodies almost touched, drew herself up to stare into the taller woman’s eyes, and finally spat at her.
Rihanna closed her eyes for a moment while the girls standing nearby gasped, watching the confrontation with their full attention.

Rihanna wiped the spittle from her face, then spat into Katy’s, and delivered a slap to her cheek which made her stagger backwards, shouting at her, ‘You disgusting bitch!’
Katy nearly lost her balance after Rihanna delivered the blow to her face, but steadied herself in time, and then threw herself against Rihanna, grabbing her hair with both hands and trying to pull her to the ground.
Rihanna likewise dug her fingers into Katy’s hair, and so the two women for a while kept tugging at each other.
Finally, they crashed to the floor together while now being circled by numerous other girls excitedly and loudly cheering for either Katy or Rihanna.
Grunting, panting, and angrily spitting at each other, Rihanna and Katy ripped handfuls of hair from each other’s heads. Now and again, when her opponent tore at her hair very painfully, one of them screamed, and then attacked the other again more viscously.
Then, they reverted to slapping each other forcefully until their faces went crimson from the brutal blows. Sweating and panting, they began to tear at each other’s bikini tops, each woman intent on exposing her enemy’s breasts to the view of all. 
Katy’s top was ripped off her first, and while she tried to do the same to her opponent Rihanna dealt a blow with her right fist to Katy’s jaw.
Katy howled in pain while rolling away from Rihanna and coming to rest facedown in the sand. Rihanna stared at her panting while Katy for the moment kept hiding her face, whimpering in pain, and then Rihanna started to move, deciding to pounce on Katy bearing down on her. However, Katy quickly recovered sufficiently to move back towards Rihanna also, and both women, on their knees and with their upper bodies drawn up straight, started to rain blows at each other with their fists, shouting foul abuse at each other.
Then, for a moment, they both needed to stop and breath heavily.
‘I kill you, you fucking whore!’ Katy then screamed at Rihanna.
‘I’ll rip you apart, you bag of shit!’ Rihanna shouted, and she and Katy began to punch each other again. Katy finally pounced on Rihanna, forced her closely to the ground, and tried to wrap her legs around her enemy’s waist. Rihanna resisted and wanted to mirror her opponent’s move trying to scissor Katy with her legs in return.
The two women rolled around in the sand, occasionally slapping and spitting at each other, but mainly now each wanting to crush the other between her legs...

KATY PERRY: 33 years, 5’6”, 59 kg

RIHANNA: 30 years, 5’8”, 61 kg

Rihanna:

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Katy:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

SILVER MINI DRESS: WHO WORE IT BETTER?

Rihanna:

{alt}

Katy:

{alt}
{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Rihanna and Katy Perry: An Ugly Scene At The Beach
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »
Rihanna wins, crushing Katy between her legs until Katy cries and apologises to Rihanna
Katy looks better in a bikini
Katy wore her silver mini dress better

Offline KelleyVH35

Re: Rihanna and Katy Perry: An Ugly Scene At The Beach
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »
Katie should win every thing.