News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3 Way Dance: Isis vs Supergirl vs Wonder Woman

• 6 Replies

ozzgeb

3 Way Dance: Isis vs Supergirl vs Wonder Woman
« on: May 22, 2018, 05:08:02 PM »
Isis (Joanna Cameron)

Supergirl (Helen Slater)

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: 3 Way Dance: Isis vs Supergirl vs Wonder Woman
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:12:29 AM »
I can see this going one of two ways...

In a long, even fight, Supergirl defeats Isis and, then, in a not so long and not so even fight, Wonder woman defeats Supergirl

... or...

Wonder Woman defeats Isis... AND Supergirl... at the same time !

Having only just now thought of it, the second of these versions is growing on me more and more...

The two lesser heroines teaming up to give Wonder Woman a good go... but, in the end, I can so visualize Wonder Woman, holding Isis under one arm and Supergirl under the other, in a pair of side-headlocks... simultaneous driving each woman down onto her knees...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:17:44 AM by Patrick »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
Well, since Supergirl is "invulnerable" (except Kryptonite) she would probably be able to beat a human Amazon and a magical goddess... unless Isis and WW team up - but even then, I THINK Supergirl should win this. (she's supposed to be the equal of Superman, so ….)

But who really cares. What we need is to read a story about the fight, then we can nit-pick everything wrong the author did (LOL).

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 11:37:26 PM »
Theoretically, both Supergirl and Isis have the power to beat Wonder Woman.  However, being several thousands of years old and having been raised in a warrior society, Diana has the knowledge to win.  Isis isn't used to facing an opponent who has experience with magic, and Wonder Woman will find a way to neutralize her.  And despite her superior raw power, Supergirl is a neophyte fighter, and she'll be over-confident.  So yes, it will be Wonder Woman triumphant.  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:38:42 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 07:19:13 AM »
... oh, I'm certainly open as to any outcome

I can also see Isis and Supergirl double-teaming Wonder Woman, with at one point, Isis having Wonder Woman in a full-nelson, said hold causing the amazon's jugs to gradually strain out of her bustier, only to then be mashed by Supergirl,s clawing hands...

... and, with Wonder Woman still struggling to break free from the egyptian goddess' grasp, Supergirl taking to smashing the top of her red boot onto Wonder Woman's blue, star spangled,  satin covered crotch... again and again *

* Seems out of character for her... but, then again, why would three ''goodies'' be bashing each other in the first place ? ;)   

ozzgeb

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 02:40:31 PM »
WW was often bear hugged on the TV show.

I see Supergirl and Isis taking turns securing a variety of front and rear submission holds on Diana. They take their time squeezing the Amazon with their powerful arms, as WW writhes and squirms to escape with increasing desperation. Breasts heaving, legs shifting on the carpet, fingers clawing at the crushing arms around her, until her strength is sapped.

Then Isis and Supergirl start with the leg scissors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LR-F22dUP4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbAxZoPqr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KamFb4eLbd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHAGxsvLXm8

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:45:02 PM by ozzgeb »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 07:30:51 AM »
Another though strikes me...

What if one Isis (or Supergirl ?) basically lets the other two duke it out, while conveniently jumping in (at opportune moments) to put one, then the other, in a two-on-one situation for a time, back and forth, in a bid to then go after what ever is left of which ever of the other two heroines is left still standing ?

... just a thought...