News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature women oil wrestling - Carolann vs Terri Hart

• 33 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: Mature women oil wrestling - Carolann vs Terri Hart
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 05:04:08 AM »
I'm a BIG Carolann fan but I think she's  met her match this time. My prediction is Terri will overpower her, wear her down and pin her for a 10 count pin,,,,a very decisive win. Nothing to be ashamed of Carolann but Terri is just too much for you

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
To all FCF voters - thank you for participating !!   We have a couple more days until a winner is decided  :-)

I am so sorry that you lost CarolAnn!  I would LOVE to console you, sexy!  That offer stands anytime! 

;)  RedForman

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2018, 03:44:47 AM »
Well, what can I say. Terri dominated me in all 3 categories and ultimately pinned me for a 10 count. She is the undisputed queen of oil wrestling and it will take quite a woman to wrestle that belt away from her.

I fasten  the belt around Terri's  waist  - Congrats CHAMP you beat me fair and square.

Well done "QUEEN"

Carolann

Offline sally

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 10:00:47 AM »
Let's see how Terri can do against either Monique or NancEE?  If she can beat either one of them, she may be considered the Queen.  I don't think she can beat either one.