News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friends Sister, Part Seventeen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friends Sister, Part Seventeen
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:25:21 AM »
I woke up Thursday morning still exhausted. I went in to make coffee, leaving Tiffany with all the covers that she'd stolen in the middle of the night. Part of me was tempted to wake her, but I knew she'd had a rough night, and I wasn't as gentle as I could have been.

I got the coffee brewing, then jumped into the shower, trying to get woken up. When I finished drying off, Tiffany was wearing an old t-shirt and some old boxers of mine. I remembered that she hadn't really come into the apartment with clothes on.

"Hey," I said. She looked up at me and stretched, pushing her nipples against the fabric of my old shirt. I realized immediately that it was a show for my benefit. "Coffee?" Tiffany nodded.

"Awesome," she said, grinning. "I'm really tired for some reason." I grinned. "Some dominating man kept me on my toes last night," she continued.

"You were on your knees, if memory serves," I countered. Tiffany looked down for a moment, and I wondered if I might have gone a bit far, but then I noticed a tinge of red on her face.

"Are you blushing, baby?" She looked up and flipped me off, but couldn't stop smiling.

"Fuck you. Where's my coffee?" she snapped, still smiling. I laughed and gave her the warm drink. She sipped at it. "I'm so not going to class today," she said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I'd make it through the first lecture. Wanna stay in?" I asked, hopefully.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" she asked, sipping at her coffee.

"Of you? No such thing," I said almost immediately.

"Awww. Thats nice. How about breakfast first?" She did continue smiling.

"I make eggs," I told her.

"Thanks Caveman Jon," she replied. I shook my head.

"No, that's all I make in terms of breakfast food we have here. So I'll make eggs." So I did. They actually came out well: no smoke, no blackened "Cajun" eggs. We ate quickly, then I made some more, because we were both starving. I told Tiffany I'd bring her home to get some clothes later on, to her parents' house so she could avoid the sorority. I saw a pained look cross her face as I mentioned it.

"Thanks, baby," she said. She saw my concern and shook her head.

"I'll be seeing them on Friday night to prep for the party. I can keep busy with school and work until then. And if you'll let me, I'll crash here," it was framed like a question.

"You know you're always welcome," I said, bowing grandly. When I looked up at her, she was snickering.

"Dork," she said.

"I've got to e-mail some friends to get notes. I'll be right back," I said, laughing. I went into my bedroom and booted up the computer. As my e-mail loaded, I found myself keeping the mouse hovering over the icon of the video that Tiffany and I had watched last night. Soon the e-mails were sent, and when I turned back to the center of the room, Tiffany had shed her clothes and was waiting in bed.

"A whole day with you, huh?" I grinned and climbed into bed with her.

We both showered after, and took our trek over to Tiffany's house. I saw Dan's car in the driveway, and shrugged. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and pulled her coat tight over her full breasts. We walked in the house, and didn't see anyone. Dan must have been in his room, so we went up to Tiffany's room. I bemoaned the tragedy of covering up her breasts as she shrugged her bra on, and when she was completely adjusted she flipped me off. I snickered and she pulled on a t-shirt. Tiff gathered a few more things, and we started to head out. As we passed the living room, we saw Dan and Connie sitting on the living room couch.

"Hey guys," Dan called. "What the hell are you doing here? Don't you have classes?"

"I know Tiff does," Connie said knowingly. "Maybe they just needed some time together."

"That's my sister!" Dan said, looking at his girlfriend incredulously. I realized that Connie actually knew about the nipple-flattening ceremony they'd had. Connie had just brought up a question that I'm sure Tiffany didn't want asked. Thankfully, Dan's constant fear about hearing his sister's exploitations outside of anything but a sisterly role had kept the secret from coming out. Tiffany and I made our way to the chair. My girlfriend sat across my lap

"So what did you two decide to go as for Halloween?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Dan's going as Sherlock Holmes and I'm going as a tavern girl," Connie said matter-of-factly.

"Wench, Connie. You're going as a tavern wench."

Tiffany caught Connie's eye and the blonde girl nodded immediately and almost imperceptibly. "Do you guys want something to drink? Water?" Dan smiled.

"Thanks, baby. Can you grab me a soda? You guys?"

"Just a bottle of water. Thanks, Connie, that's really nice of you." Connie nodded. I noticed her look at all of nervously, but then she bounced out of the living room and headed towards the kitchen. Tiffany snuggled into me a bit more.

"So what's going to happen at this party?" Dan asked, and I shrugged.

"There will probably be a few fights, Dan," Tiffany began, "including your girlfriend. I won't fight, and I won't be topless, so you won't have to worry about it." Dan shifted uncomfortably, but said nothing. "Other than that, dancing, food, some scary music. Usual Halloween stuff."

"I won't see your boobs?" Dan asked.

"Not unless you really want to," Tiffany teased. I pinched her leg.

"Be nice," I cautioned her.

"He's my brother," Tiffany whined.

"Be nice," I said again.

"Will you punish me again if I'm not?" Tiffany asked, pouting dramatically. Even though the show wasn't for me, it turned me on.

"Oh, sweet merciful Jesus, stop!" Dan cried. Tiff and I both laughed, and even Dan smiled, shaking his head.

Connie returned. I hadn't noticed what she was wearing as we sat down, but it was hard not to when she came back in. Three of the top buttons were undone, revealing Connie's healthy cleavage. As she brought out bottles of water, she bent over far more than necessary, displaying her tits to Tiffany and to me. I couldn't help but stare, and Connie's eyes met mine before she stood. If Dan noticed, he said nothing, but something about his face was a bit unsettled.

He opened his soda and drank it, letting his girlfriend nestle under his shoulder. I saw his glance flicker between us and his girlfriend's exposed boobs more than once. We chatted for a while longer, avoiding any sexual discussion or talk about the titfights. We talked mostly about school and dates we'd had, movies we'd seen.

As we left, I told Dan to catch me for lunch on Friday. Tiffany told me she'd be busy all day getting the stuff for the party ready. He said he'd be there unless something came up with the station, so we all left happy.

As we got in the car, Tiffany breathed a heavy sigh. She seemed more energetic after the talk with Dan and Connie. "Enjoy those boobs, baby?" she asked, running her hand up my leg as I pulled out of the driveway. "They are so fucking nice in that bra."

"Did you set that show up?" I asked. Tiffany nodded. "I told her when you are over that you needed a bit of a reward for choosing your girlfriend so well. She'll never flash you fully, but you'll get that eyeful. She's told Dan that she does it for me, and to a point, she does."

"Oh wow. Well, thanks." Tiff sensed my discomfort.

"You don't like looking at her overexposed boobs?" Tiff asked playfully.

"It's more that I'm staring at Dan's girlfriend and that she asks me to. I don't want to come between them," I replied. I realized what I'd said just after I said it.

"Yes you do, baby. You want her to..." I cut Tiffany off. She giggled.

"You know what I meant," I said. She laughed.

"Oh, like I could leave that one alone! But yeah. I can tell her to cool it, if you want." Tiffany told me, a more serious look on her face. I thought about it for just a moment.

"Yeah. I'm not a big fan of sharing my girlfriend, so I don't want to do that to Dan," I pointed out.

"What happens if I keep this a secret from Dan? She'll serve you and me, and it'll just be for me. Who are you to argue if you get a view of her big tits? It's not like you're fucking her."

"Who am I to rob the victor of her spoils. Just try, for my sake, to keep Dan a bit out of the loop. I don't think he's as comfortable with the idea of you having power over his girlfriend just yet," I said as objectively as I could.

"You never let me have any fun," Tiffany pouted. I turned onto the road toward my apartment.

We spent the rest of the day proving Tiffany wrong.

That night, as I cooked us some dinner, I decided to ask her about the sorority.

"What about it?" she responded.

"Are you going to stay after the fight with Sabrina? It sounded like a lot of the reasons you joined turned on you." Tiff laughed a bit, but nodded.

"I don't know, honestly. I mean, I like quite a few of the girls, but I doubt I'll ever have the sway that I did. That might change if I beat Sabrina, but that's a variable. I'd love to be honest and say I'm completely confident, but she beat me last time, then beat my nipples again." She saw the look on my face and smiled. "Oh, baby, don't worry. I know I can beat her. I just don't know if I will beat her. Part of me is also focused on Loni. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for her. So I can't tell you one way or the other. I think I'd love to stay; I just don't know if it's the best thing yet." She shrugged.

I felt bad that she was in such a rotten situation, but admired her attitude. I told her as much, and she grinned.

"Do you want to watch a real movie on the couch?" She asked.

"How about on the TV?" I asked sticking out my tongue.

"Ha. Ha." We sat on the couch, and she lay her head on my chest. My arm draped over her hip and my hand rested on her right thigh.

We both sighed a deep relaxing sigh as we watched Michael Myers carve up his naked sister. It was easily the most relaxing night either of us had had in a while. Still, exhausted as we were from the day's activities, we went to bed after the movie, determined to make it to class the next day.

I woke up before sunrise, disturbingly chipper. I blamed it on the sex, and trudged into the kitchen to make coffee. I realized  that it was Friday, and that tomorrow, I'd have to see Sabrina again. I wondered what was going to stop me from getting into it with her, but I wanted to leave it to Tiffany.

Tiffany woke up a little after I did, and after drinking some coffee, we said our goodbyes. I let my hand linger longer on her hip than usual, and she smiled.

"I really loved yesterday," she whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back. We kissed again and she pulled away.

"See you tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'll call you tonight if you think you'll have time to talk," I replied.

"Cool. Get your lazy ass to class, Jon." She closed the door before I could say anything.

I did just that, though, wandering through a few lectures and a lovely pop quiz that I did rather poorly on. I fought the urge to write "I sucked on this because of the sex I had," instead taking my best guesses. I was excited to meet Dan for lunch, as the weekend had set me at ease. I called him and asked where he wanted to go.

"Actually, I heard this burger joint has good salads," he offered. I laughed, but told him he was right.

"And good burgers," I said, still chuckling. Dan laughed, too.

" See you there, then!" I was glad that the titfighting stuff was out in the open with Dan. I could tell he was still a bit put off by it, but he certainly was making an effort. As I made my way to the restaurant, I thought about what Tiffany was up to, and even for a moment, what, if anything, Dan's blonde bombshell of a girlfriend was doing. As a pledge, she probably had little involvement on the organization end, but she was also probably one of Tiffany's only supporters. I sighed as I realized I was thinking too much of the politics of an organization I didn't really belong to.

Dan was waiting in the parking lot as I pulled up. He was grinning as we went in. "Just got good news," he told me as we sat down. We both stopped talking as a little blonde girl came up. Her little tits pressed against the fabric of the restaurant's t-shirt, nipples hard. My first thought was that Tiffany would flatten her. I read her name tag: Amy.

Amy was looking at me with raised eyebrows as she asked for what was obviously the second time. "Any drinks, sir?" I nodded, ordering a soda in the most embarrassed way possible.

"Man, I know she's my sister, but what are you looking at other girls for? Tiffany's rack is way better than hers," Dan said. I looked at Dan, nodding.

"Yup. That's as awkward as I thought it would be," I said. Dan laughed, shaking his head.

"I can't believe I just said that," Dan said. "Do NOT tell Tiffany," his eyes were wide and his voice was serious.

"Yeah, because that'll help me how?" I shot back. "Oh, Tiffany, you're so wonderful, even your brother thinks you've got nice boobs." We both died laughing and slowly stopped. Amy brought back the drinks, eyeing me before carefully shielding her nipples from my view.

We ordered and when Amy had gone again, Dan looked at me. "Ok. Sorry I have to ask, but Connie's been acting a bit different lately, and I was wondering if you know, that sometimes girls get a bit of fun out of these fights. Does it turn them on?" I nodded, avoiding mentioning Tiffany.

"A lot seem to, yeah. Some more than others. Most of the time, the stuff I see is limited to the space they are fighting in. But a couple of weeks ago, I saw one girl drag the loser upstairs." Dan nodded.

"That might explain Connie's excitement to do it," Dan noted. "I certainly won't complain about what it's done for us." I threw him a warning glance. "All I'm saying," he promised.

Amy returned with our food. I thanked her without looking and she wandered off. We ate in relative silence, with Dan asking a few questions about what to expect the on Halloween. He mentioned Connie's excitement at seeing another titfight; I got the sense he might try to make it for other events. He seemed intrigued, and excited about the prospect of seeing Connie now.

"They really are firm," he said. I kept my mouth shut, taking a drink and nodding. I remembered the night on the couch where Dan basely fondled his girl's teats and their exposure at the house the other day, and of course the damage she'd done to my girlfriend's powerful boobs. "Is it gonna be weird watching my girl?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I think you sort of get used to it. Which is to say it isn't still a bit anxiety ridden. Think of it like a roller coaster ride. You know you're going to go really fast, and there are parts you might get really into, but you still get nervous," I finished. Dan looked at me and shrugged.

"Sounds like fun. See you there on Halloween. Crazy shit, man," Dan said. "Hey, thanks for lunch. I'm feeling a bit better about this." Dan paused, then continued. "Thanks for helping out, too, Jon. It's good to know you're a friend." I smiled at him and he walked away.

I was feeling good until the check came, and I laughed as I paid for both meals.

The rest of the day went by relatively normally, though I wished I'd been able to hear more from Tiffany. I found myself missing her a lot after spending the day with her. I sent her a few text messages, but I knew she was busy. I was a bit surprised as I was eating some leftovers to hear my phone ring.

"Hallo?" I answered.

"Hey, stud," Tiffany breathed into the phone. "I couldn't wait for you to call. And for just 4.95 a minute, you can hear why." I held the phone away from my face as I laughed.

She was giggling when I put my ear back to the receiver. "Nice," I told her. "Really nice. How was your day?"

"It actually was good. No problem with the girls, though Sabrina's been out. That might have something to do with it. I've been working all day though. I'm pretty tired."

"I bet. What time do I need to be there tomorrow?"

"Everything is getting going at seven, but you can come by earlier. I might put you to work downstairs." I thought for a second. I actually had a light weekend, though it was going to be the last one for a while.

"Sounds good. By 'work' you mean perverse and degrading sexual activity, yes?"

"Not quite, though you might be sweaty and broken after."

"That doesn't sound like as much fun," I said sadly.

"That's why we call it 'work,' baby," Tiffany replied.

"But I'll be there," I added.

"After tomorrow night, I can provide some of that work alternative that you seem to enjoy so much." I groaned into the phone. "Oh, good," she continued. "I was hoping you'd be happy about that." She laughed. "Oh, and Sabrina will be there. Just be on your guard."

With that, we said our goodnights and hung up.

I woke up with a single text message: a picture of Tiffany's bared tits. I groaned and immediately texted her back.

"That was very naughty, but really nice." I chuckled to myself, and immediately heard the ding. It was Tiffany.

"That's two punishments, then," read the message.

"I've got an idea for the first one," I sent.

"Oooh... What?" she replied.

"I'll tell you tomorrow night," I texted.

"Why do I have to w8?" I laughed. Somehow, she'd managed to sound pouty.

"Then it isn't punishment," I replied.

She sent me a sad face and a "Love u," which made me smile.

I made my way through my homework, looking up at the clock and hoping that it would say six o'clock sooner rather than later. I even cleaned my apartment to kill time. I ate a bit of supper and showered, pulling on a long-sleeve t-shirt and jeans to head that way. As I pulled out of the driveway, my phone rang.

"Can you tell me yet?" Tiffany asked as soon as I answered.

"No. I'm on my way. I'll tell you when I get there. I was going to wait until after."

"You're no fun. See you in a bit." I roled my eyes as I hung up the phone.

I walked in about an hour before the first fight, ushered in by two girls who had apparently seen me at the last event. They asked if I knew where I was going, and I told them yes. I wasn't bothered until I reached Tiffany's hallway.

Sabrina stepped out of her room and grinned, placing herself between me and Tiffany's door.

"Come to kiss her tits goodbye?" she asked. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was wearing a blouse buttoned halfway up. The edges of her simple black satin bra were exposed, daring people not to look. I glanced at the flawless cleavage, pulling my eyes away with a strong effort. "It's ok," Sabrina said, noting my stare. "You can look." I shook my head.

"Look, I know you two have this thing going on, but tonight, just leave it alone, yeah?" Sabrina shrugged.

"It is so much more fun making you pay for dating her. You liked the last contest right? Cumming all over her beaten nips?" I shifted, uncomfortable. Of course I'd liked it. "Well, what if I told you you'd get that every time I busted some poor girl's tits?"

"I'd call you a liar, Sabrina," I said firmly. "Once you'd won, I'd be a toy for a day or two, then you'd get rid of me when you were bored." Sabrina looked a bit shocked, and I pushed by her. She grabbed my arm.

"I will make you both pay for that little shot," she hissed. I grinned.

"And I'll make you pay for everything you've put us through, you arrogant bitch," I said quietly. "What you did I don't forgive easily, Sabrina. I can't wait to watch you scream." I pulled away from her suddenly shocked face and knocked on Tiffany's door. When she opened it, Sabrina was still staring at me, the shock giving way to mute rage.

Tiffany's braless boobs greeted me, and when she saw Sabrina, at first her eyes and face darkened. Apparently, she saw something in the look on Sabrina's face though, and pulled me inside. "See you downstairs," she told Sabrina, closing the door.

"Well, she certainly looked pissed," Tiffany told me, sitting down on her bed. "Good work." She'd put on a loose t-shirt, though even loose, her heavy jugs pushed against the fabric. She was wearing black gym shorts, and I fought the urge to attack her toned legs.

I grinned and moved to sit next to her. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"Nervous, as usual," she told me. "But that good nervous. Glad you're here to watch Loni get destroyed. It'll be nice to see a friendly face." Her smile was genuine, but I could tell that she was worried about the support in the sorority.

"Glad I could be here to help  And to watch you destroy Loni's jugs. It's really a win-win for me."

"Plus I'm usually so horny after a win that you get to fuck me. Speaking of, do I finally hear this punishment that you've been lording over me?" I hadn't forgotten, but I was beginning to understand the power that Tiffany lorded over her beaten rivals. I'd had her wondering what I would do for a long time stretching it out, and her desperation to know had been a huge turn on.

"I need you to make me a video," I told her. "So when you're not around, I can take care of myself. It should feature your tits, and I want you to end it by masturbating for the camera." Tiffany's eyes widened. I watched her nipples harden beneath her shirt and kept the smile off of my face. "If you're so eager to send me teasing shots, I want the whole deal. Oh, and when you cum, be on all fours."

"You horny little fuck," Tiffany whispered. She was obviously turned on, and I grinned.  "I'll get it done next week."

"By Thanksgiving," I offered her. "I want it done well." I paused for a moment before continuing. "Now see, wasn't that worth the wait?"

"Asshole," she said, grinning. "I certainly hope you haven't driven me to distraction." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I doubt it," I told her. "And what do you think about Dan and Connie and you and me having a double date tomorrow to celebrate your win?"

"Don't get cocky," Tiffany warned. "And please don't tell Dan about why we'd have a double date."

"No, I think he's fine with it if we keep it quiet," I agreed. "But I do like Connie; she seems like the perfect girl for him."

Tiffany's eyes twinkled. "She's a very good girl," she said carefully.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Tiffany grinned.

"She's a bit more compliant than I thought she would be. I'll leave it there, because you don't really want to know more, judging from our talk about Connie and Dan's relationship. Though maybe you can convince me to tell some of my dirty little secrets later," Tiffany had bowed her head just a bit, and looking up at me, coy and bashful.

"I might try that," I told her.

"It'll have to wait. The first fight's about to start. I'm going to sit with you while it's going on, ok? I don't trust a lot of people down there right now." I nodded my understanding and kissed her suddenly. I felt her hand on mine as I stole the quick contact, and she was grinning when I broke it off.

"Just what I needed. Time to go flatten a bitch." We made our way out into the hallway. Sabrina must have been in the basement already.

We weren't the last, but we certainly weren't the first. The girls had gone to some effort to put this together. "Is this why you couldn't see me yesterday?" I asked. Tiffany laughed.

"No silly. We're getting ready for Halloween. We throw a hell of a party. Usually lots of costumes, lots of drinking, and inevitably, you'll stumble onto someone who couldn't quite make it to their room. General debauchery," Tiffany said, nodding.

"Sounds like fun," I told her.

"It is. I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, I get to wear that costume. And you get to be a cowboy, all suave and debonair. I'll have to fight off the other girls," she complained, winking at me. I smiled as Tiffany seemed to relax. We found some seats. The rest of the crowd was scattered around, and consisted most of the sorority sisters, but I saw at least two or three guys siting close to their girls.

"Amanda's the first fight," she told me. "Oh, and I know I told you that she was facing Sabrina but after the past week's events, Sabrina graciously ceded the fight to Cassie. So Cassie's going to destroy Amanda's flabby tits today," Tiffany told me, matter-of-factly.

"What's with you and Amanda anyway?" Tiffany's face tightened, but she didn't give any other indications that anything had upset her.

"I'll let her tell you," Tiffany said, her voice cool. "After the fight." I let it drop.

We didn't have to wait long before Cassie's toned, fit body sauntered out. She was wearing a pair of workout shorts, her firm jugs barely bouncing beneath the tight sorority shirt. Her thick nips poked through the shirt, and she shot both me and Tiffany a grin before she turned to watch Amanda. The tanned beauty had already doffed her shirt, her round tits and pink nipples on display.

"They are gorgeous boobs, aren't they?" Tiffany asked. "Makes it so much more fun to crush them. I love feeling tits like that under mine, knowing that while every guy in the place may look at hers, mine are better," her voice got low and husky as she finished, and I felt her hand go to my crotch. I had already stiffened at her words. "Oooh, baby," she whispered. "So hard already?" I groaned as Cassie peeled off her shirt. She'd either always kept herself in shape, or had been working out recently. Her abs were actually a six pack, and the lines of her arms were incredibly defined. Her pert breasts, while smaller than Amanda's jugs, stood high on her chest as she pulled of her shirt. They jiggled just noticeably before settling in their natural state in the center of her chest.

I looked down to see Tiffany's hand stroking me blatantly through my pants. My bulge was visible now, and I grunted. She pulled away.

"Seriously?" I asked. Tiffany shushed me as the two girls moved in for the fight. I sighed, but soon forgot the transgression as Amanda leaned in to put her nipples against Cassie's tips. Cassie's nipples were thicker than Amanda's though both tips were about the same length.

I'd never seen Cassie in a nipple fight, but I'd seen Amanda, and the latter obviously had some experience. As the two women got closer, I compared their physiques. Amanda seemed much more muscular, and while Cassie was toned, she was much more slender. Cassie had a swimmer's body, I realized, sleek and efficient. Amanda's body looked more powerful. Their nipples, however, were the opposite, as Cassie's thick left tip flicked against Amanda's longer right nub. Amanda's nipple bounced as Cassie pushed it again, using her nipple like a whip. Amanda grunted, but thrust her left tit forward, striking Cassie's right nipple and pushing it to the left. Amanda let the rubbery flesh glance and grind against Cassie's nip before pulling back. Cassie grunted as Amanda pulled away, and the blonde let another blow fly from her right breast. Cassie's left nip bent just like the other had, and Cassie winced again.

As Amanda pulled away, her eyes narrowed in concentration. She began to position herself for a strike, when faster than I would have guessed, Cassie slammed her left boob into Amanda's right. The redhead's nipple speared Amanda's areola, and before Amanda could react, Cassie's left tip struck again, battering Amanda's right nip. Amanda couldn't move quickly enough, as Cassie's quick twitch muscles seemed too much to stop. Finally, Amanda gripped Cassie's forearms and thrust both her teats forward. She must have landed at least one, as Cassie closed her eyes, groaning. Amanda grinned and thrust again, holding the redhead in place. This time both seemed to hit, and Cassie hissed.

"How about that, you washed up bitch?" Amanda swore. "Looking for revenge?" Another slap of tit on tit and nipple on nipple cracked through the still air of the room. The crowd was hushed as they listened to the trash talk. "I flattened her on video, Cassie. Her pathetic nips were just bending to mine." I reached for Tiffany's hand. She closed her hand around mine, but when she looked, her knowing, sly grin caused me to blink.

"I know something you don't know," she whispered. "But you'll know it soon enough."

Even as she spoke, I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned watching Sabrina's eyes grow wide. I quickly jerked my head back to the fight, amazed. Cassie's arms had tightened, and she was slowly pushing Amanda's arms over her head.

"I'm doing it for a friend," Cassie said. "Nipple fight's over." Cassie's firm tits slammed into Amanda's jugs, causing the blonde's orbs to shift and shake, even dent in slightly as the redhead thrust again, even as her boobs were pushing into Amanda's. Amanda struggled to escape, and the motion sent her firm boobs across her chest. The two or three guys I'd noticed sitting next to their girlfriends leaned forward to watch the blonde bombshell's best assets wave over her chest.

"Look at them shake," Tiffany whispered. "Do you like watching them?"

"Of course. I can't wait to see them crushed," I whispered back. Something dawned on me. "Cassie's doing this for you, isn't she?" Tiffany looked at me.

"My guy is so smart. Even when the blood's not all there," she said, gripping me again. I grinned and we both turned our eyes back to the fight.

Cassie's fast strikes were drilling Amanda's jugs, causing her tanned flesh to wobble and jiggle. Amanda was moaning as the more experienced titfighter took it to Amanda's heavy tits.

"You gonna give up now?" Cassie asked. "I can keep going if you need me to." Amanda responded by throwing her tits into Cassie's, proving that she still had some fight. Cassie grunted, but didn't let go of the blonde's wrists. Amanda landed another blow, sending Cassie back a step, and forcing the redhead to lower her hands. Amanda pulled her arms down suddenly and while she didn't let go, the force of the pull moved Cassie's toned body into Amanda's sculpted torso. Both pairs of breasts met in the middle, jockeying for position between the two women. Amanda's shifted and shook, while Cassie's firm boobs seemed to hold their shape. Amanda tried to pull away as Cassie began grinding her boobs into Amanda's orbs.

Amanda groaned again as Cassie turned what might have been an advantageous position for the blonde into a trap. Amanda could not pull away, despite her strength. Cassie's quickness overwhelmed the blonde again as she pulled Amanda's arms down to her side, then snapped her own arms around her back. Amanda's eyes widened as she felt the space between them tighten and eventually disappear. Soon Cassie had pulled the blonde so close that the space between them was defined only by the empty air their tits would allow. Amanda's intermittent gasps told me that Cassie was controlling that space with her firm boobs.

Suddenly, Amanda grunted, and I saw her arms tighten. Cassie fought, slacking off on her attack, but couldn't resist Amanda's arm strength. Cassie seemed to realize it, and again adjusted her attack, pulling away quickly and thrusting her chest into Amanda's tits. The blonde groaned, forgetting her struggle against Cassie's arms as her tits took another blow. Amanda's arms fell back to her sides, and this time, I saw the redhead lock her fingers at the small of Amanda's back.

"Shit," Amanda cried as Cassie tightened her own arms. I felt my eyes grow wide as I saw the sinewy arms of the redhead put the blonde in her place. Amanda's arms went slack, and Cassie held her in place, moving her hips and torso left and right  to force her firm jugs into Amanda's boobs once more.

"She's fucking destroying her," I breathed. Tiffany's hand had ceased stroking me, but resumed as I spoke. I could feel my precum oozing as she jerked me.

"Just like I did. Except this time she's not going to get off as easy," Tiffany said threateningly.  She let me go again, leaving me throbbing in my pants. Her eyes were focused on Cassie, and the wreck that the fight had become. 

"She's experienced. And she wrestles," Tiffany continued. "And now, she's going to finish her off." I was amazed as I watched Cassie slide her firmer tits over the now yielding breasts of the young blonde. 

"You should have taken the first offer, Amanda. I've been doing this for a while, and I've only lost one fight. Did Sabrina forget to mention that? Or did she just tell you that Loni had beaten me?" Cassie leaned in and whispered something to Amanda, then licked her left ear. The blonde groaned, and seemed to relax. 

Which seemed to be what Cassie wanted. "Never trust a titfighter, you dumb blonde," she said, then pulled back and rammed her firmer pair into Amanda's rack. "And never turn on a sister!" Another powerful blow slammed into Amanda's firm chest, this time collapsing Amanda's chest. Both of her tits ballooned outward as Cassie's pair plowed into the weaker tits. 

Still stunned by the quick victory, I barely heard Amanda's surrender. 

"I give, oh shit, I give." Cassie released her then looked directly behind me, to where I know Sabrina was sitting. I fought the urge to turn around, as Tiffany sat, her face expressionless. Cassie grinned as she turned to face the crowd, leaving Amanda behind her. 

"I hereby cede my victor's rights to Tiffany, who having already defeated Amanda, is eligible to receive those rights, as per our agreement upon initiation. I do this with full responsibility, and waive future considerations to Amanda's actions, unless determined by another contest. Amanda, do you understand what has happened here?" Cassie looked for all purposes like a lawyer, save for her reddened chest and general half-nudity.

"Yes," came a weak whimper.

"And, having agreed upon your initiation to be bound by these rules, do you accept the transfer, understanding that should you refuse, I retain these rights? Remember what I told you." Cassie's voice did not drop low enough for everyone not to hear the thinly veiled threat. 

"Oh, fuck yes!" Her reply was immediate, full of conviction and fear. 

"Tiffany, do you accept these responsibilities, keeping in mind the safety, both physically and emotionally, of the loser of this contest?" Cassie asked, her voice carrying remarkably well in the large room. 

"I do," Tiffany said. Her voice was expressionless, but I saw the faintest smile curl her lips. I shook my head, shocked at the turn of events. "And I promise she will be safe and come to no harm. Though I resist to say the same of general humiliation."  A few of the girls laughed, but only a few. Tiffany made no other visible sign that the exercise was out of place. "But first, I have some business I need to attend to." 

My girlfriend stood, and I realized that the staged surrender was all about a subtle shift in the attention. Cassie led Amanda off of the mat as Tiffany made her way to the center, all eyes on her. There was a definite hushed focus to the crowd, as I could hear Tiffany's bare feet padding on the mat. Loni made her way to the mat, and even she had a surprised look on her face. 

"Daring bitch," Loni hissed. "Maybe I'll take Amanda from you." My girlfriend's opponent was a bit taller, with similarly sized breasts. They were heavy on her chest, and I'd seen their power in the titfight against Cassie and Tanya. I enjoyed watching her tanned jugs shake ever so slightly even as I moved my eyes to my girlfriend's firm chest. Loni waited for Tiffany's response.

Tiffany's voice was almost emotionless when she addressed her heavy breasted opponent. "With those sagging jugs? I kinda doubt it." My eyes grew wide and Loni's did, too, though for an entirely different reason. I flashed a glance at Cassie, who was grinning. I couldn't figure out what was going on until Loni stormed towards Tiffany. I was always amazed how athletic Tiffany seemed during her titfights, but never more than that night, when she moved so suddenly that Loni seemed, even if only for a moment, stunned with the speed of Tiffany's reaction. 

Loni's angry attack was countered as Tiffany stepped to the side. Waiting for Loni to turn, Tiffany slammed her breasts into Loni's heavy tits. Loni groaned, and as she stepped forward to grab at Tiffany, my girlfriend leaned down and shot up, displaying a quickness I hadn't seen in her fights before. The uppercut slammed almost perfectly into Loni's rack, and my girlfriend's foe groaned. Tiffany wasted no time in grabbing Loni's arms, even before Loni's breasts stopped shaking. 

Loni twisted, trying to escape the new hold, but Tiffany had none of it, gripping her more tightly before bringing her tits around from the left. Loni, still occupied with trying to escape, didn't move in time to dodge the blow. Tiffany had swung her jugs from the left, slamming her right breast into Loni's right boob. Loni's heavy titflesh slammed together, and Tiffany ensured that her follow through carried both her breasts over Loni's, forcing them to shift and shake on her chest. Rather than swing back, though, Tiffany brought her breasts over again, pushing and grinding against Loni's tits. Loni pulled back for a moment and thrust forward, slamming, however slightly, into Tiffany's tits. My girlfriend's boobs pushed back and she winced, but she looked at Loni, this time shaking her head. 

"Sorry, babe. Not this time." Tiffany returned the favor, though she was able, in control, to put much more power behind the blow. Loni's chest ballooned outward for a moment, and Loni groaned as she felt my girlfriend's heavy boobs on hers. Loni's groan didn't sate Tiffany, so the latter let go and leaned back, presumably to land her heavy jugs on top of Loni's pair. Loni saw it coming, too, though, and was able to swing her tits from below into Tiffany's. The heavy blow surprised Tiffany into letting go, and Loni took advantage quickly. 

"How about this time, bitch!" Loni shouted, thrusting her tits forward as hard as she could. Tiffany's tits took the blow, her flesh flattened, regaining their perfect shape after Loni pulled away. Loni pulled back, and this time, both tits came forward with a titanic blow. I saw quite a few people flinch as they heard the blow, but neither girl seemed eager to back down, instead coming again. Another smack, and Tiffany shifted to her left after the contact was made, my girl shifted to her left, then swung hard. Loni anticipated the blow, and their tits collided with another thunderous noise. Loni pulled back this time, readying for a heavy blow, but Tiffany shifted and Loni's momentum carried her forward. Tiffany grabbed Loni's tanned arms and this time slammed forward, almost faster than I could see. 

Loni groaned as her flesh spilled around Tiffany's invading breasts. Tiffany's face was an impassive mask now, and she looked down to see Loni's tits opening up for her own, obviously weakened from the precision and powerful battering she was getting from my girl. I avoided touching any part of my own anatomy as I watched what had to be the most dominant fight I'd seen. And Tiffany's face was an emotionless mask throughout. Loni tried once more to escape, pulling away, but Tiffany carefully lifted her torso and placed her heavy boobs atop Loni's softening teats, then pulled the obviously-tired Loni into her. 

Tiffany's breasts pushed Loni's downward as my girlfriend shook and ground her big tits into Loni's heavy pair. Loni's flesh jiggled beneath Tiff's dominant set, and I was both stunned and aroused at the methodical destruction of Loni's jugs. Loni was still fighting, but even her efforts seemed weaker as she tried to fight. 

"Your weak boobs are finished, Loni." Tiffany said, the cool tone still dominating whatever pleasure she'd derived from the victory. 

"I can still flatten you," Loni said. Tiffany thrust down, hard, and Loni groaned. 

"Submit, or I'll pulverize you even more," Tiffany threatened. 

"Fuck you," Tiffany's smile reminded me a bit of Sabrina for just a moment. 

"I can arrange that, if it's what you want." Loni's eyes went wide, and Tiffany let her heavy boobs slide down until their tits were nipple to nipple. "Last chance," Tiffany offered. 

Loni's eyes flashed, and Loni actually leaned back, readying herself for a strike. "Suit yourself," Tiff said, slamming forward. Loni's boobs dented, flattening almost completely from the force of the blow and the superior tits crashing into them. Loni wailed as she felt her boobs fail, their flaccid flesh now splashed against her chest. Tiff gave her torso a little shake, and I caught the ghost of a smile as Loni's tits shook, loose and soft. Tiff pulled her tits down, then lifted up, letting Loni's boobs both fall between Tiffany's orbs. She gathered Loni's left tit between her perfect pair and squeezed, forcing the loose flesh over her own meaty breasts. 

"I give," Loni said. "Your tits are better. Please stop flattening my boobs!" Tiffany released her left jug and watched as it flopped against her chest. Rather than flattening it, Tiffany grinned as she pushed the same beaten left boob up with her own tit, then bounced it, watching the distorted flesh of the beaten sack jiggle and shake over her own jug. She repeated the action with the right breast of her opponent, then stopped, raising an arm in victory. Loni immediately cupped her breasts. 

"Let me," Tiffany said, gently cradling the beaten flesh of her opponent. She shook them gently. 

"Can we make a deal?" Tiffany asked, still holding the beaten udders, watching their flesh roll and shake over her sklled fingers. Loni watched her tits jiggle. 

"What deal?" Loni asked, anxious to avoid more humiliation. 

"Your bra. I just want your bra, and I'll leave you right now." Loni's eyes went wide again. 

"Seriously? Oh, take it." Loni scurried to the side, grabbed her shirt and threw it on. "I'll go get it." Loni hurried upstairs, and was back within a minute. During that minute, Tiffany simply stood staring at the door, her breasts heaving. Loni handed her the bra. 

"Thanks, Loni." Loni looked at her strangely, and Tiffany, still topless walked to me, stopped and tossed the bra over my head. 

"That's for you, Sabrina." A couple of gasps came up, and I twirled around to see Sabrina holding the bra, a look of shock on her face. Her eyes flickered between the bra and Tiffany. I turned back toward Tiffany. She was wearing the same emotionless expression she'd been wearing for the entire fight. Sabrina's face registered something I hadn't seen when I turned to get her reaction. 

It was either fear or worry, I realized, and it dawned on me that the whole night was a plan to get back at Sabrina. And judging from the reaction of the primary target's face, it was successful. I realized that Tiffany had taken control of one of Sabrina's supporters, and then destroyed an opponent that Sabrina had struggled with. Now she was rubbing that victory in. 

"I've got one, thanks," she said, though her voice lacked its usual stable tone. 

"That's right. I remember you worked really hard for it," Tiffany grinned and spun around. 

"Amanda, bring me my shirt," she ordered. The freshman blonde nodded, grabbing Tiffany's shirt before an evil grin spread on her face. 

"On second thought, I want yours. Let those loser tits free," Tiffany grinned as Amanda peeled the shirt over her top, revealing the red, soft boobs to everyone in the room. "Guess where we're going?" she asked her new victim. 

"Your room, I imagine," Amanda said, her voice flat.

"Yep. All three of us. Come on, Jon."

A few jaws dropped, including mine and Amanda's. I eyed the blonde's full, beaten jugs as Tiffany pulled Amanda's shirt on. "Lead the way, please," she instructed the freshman. I got to watch her round ass jiggle through the shorts. I wondered idly how long they'd stay on. I also noticed that Tiffany didn't once look back at Sabrina. I felt the cold stare, but after what I'd just witnessed, I couldn't imagine that it was as threatening as it had been. 

The topless blonde led the way to Tiffany's room, and I enjoyed seeing the edges of her tits peek out from her sides as they swayed, unencumbered and unhindered on her chest. Tiffany didn't say a word until we got into the room and I closed and locked it behind us. 

Tiffany peeled the shirt off of her. "You know what to do, Amanda," she ordered. Amanda nodded, tossing her hair behind her ear and bending at the hip as she brought her lips to the superior breasts. As her lips closed around Tiffany's right nipple my girlfriend sighed. "I much prefer this treatment than what you did before, Amanda. Flattening my already crushed nips was pretty tasteless. And besides, you suck nipples so much better than you bend them." Amanda's mouth kept working her right tip, and her head shifted as she approached from different angles. As she was bent over, I felt my gaze drawn to Amanda's now-hanging udders. I groaned as they began swinging slightly, a move preceded by her head switching to Tiffany's left nip. 

Tiffany looked at me, smiling. "She's ours tonight, Jon. Cassie explained that right?" Amanda didn't respond immediately, working over Tiffany's jug. Tiffany chuckled. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked the young girl. She started, embarrassed and pulled off. 

"Sorry. What?" We all chuckled, and I was amazed that Tiffany was being as nice as she was. 

"Did Cassie explain the full extent of what I had planned for this evening?" Tiffany asked. 

"She told me that I was yours, whatever you wanted. She just said you'd promised not to hurt me. Cassie mentioned nipple clamps and whips." My eyes widened again. This night just keeps surprising, I thought. 

"So you're cool with Jon?" Tiffany asked. 

"I already said yes," she said. "I've got to be. I'd rather not deal with those whips," she whispered shuddering. Something about that threat had been very real, I suddenly understood. 

"Can I keep sucking your tits?" she asked. I saw Tiffany grin. My girlfriend said nothing, but held up her perfect left bud, sighing once more as Amanda's mouth latched onto her nipple. 

"Wanna join, Jon? Amanda's yours tonight, too." I circled around the slurping blonde and leaned in to suckle on Tiffany's right tit. I pulled off immediately. 

"Camera?" I asked. Tiffany grinned. She motioned to the drawer of her desk. "Keep sucking that nipple, Amanda." 

"MmmNnnhm," came her muffled response. I pulled out the camera and saw a brand new SD card. I popped everything in quickly and snapped ten or twelve shots of Amanda, ensuring that her hanging udders were visible as was her mouth on Tiff's superior tips. "Vid?" Tiffany nodded, enjoying the sensation of the losing blonde pleasuring her. 

"I'll keep this video, Amanda, and I promise I'll keep it under wraps if you meet some conditions that I set. If you meet those conditions for a calendar year, I'll delete it. We clear?" Tiffany asked.

"Yemmm," she responded. 

"Good. You do like sucking on tits, don't you?" Tiffany asked cupping her left breast to allow Amanda more breast. Amanda inhaled more of Tiffany's full tit. I went back to the right breast, enjoying the feel of her tit in my mouth, but also the look of pleasure on her face as she felt both of us working her over. I realized that this was almost a threesome, and it hadn't even hit me until that moment. I groaned as I sucked more of her boob, then reached behind me to palm Amanda's hanging left boob. The tit was softer than my girlfriend's and I felt a bit guilty as I shook it. I looked up, still slurping on Tiffany's nipple. Her face was a display of lust. 

Her eyes narrowed as I flicked her hard tip with my tongue. I pulled away to watch her eyes follow mine. 

"Thanks, baby. But now it's your turn for some fun," Tiffany whispered. "What do you want do to this loser bitch?" Amanda pulled off Tiffany's tit. 

"Good idea. I want you to pay attention to this, Amanda. My boyfriend can do whatever he wants with you. You are our toy tonight, right?" 

"Yes," she whispered. I could tell she wasn't sure where this was going.

"And why are you our toy?" Tiffany asked. 

"Because you and Cassie both trashed my pathetic tits. Both of you crushed these sagging jugs, and now, because of my arrogance in challenging you both, I'm yours to use. And Jon," she added. 

Tiffany leaned down and kissed her, but it wasn't a caring kiss. She'd shoved her tongue into Amanda's mouth and was holding her head. I watched my girlfriend's tongue dance over Amanda's mouth, even licking her cheek. Amanda took it passively, and slowly stood. Tiffany smiled and cupped Amanda's left breast. 

"Shake them for us," Tiffany said, pulling away. "Use your hands to shake those sagging udders." Amanda cupped both her big tits and shook them. I watched the flesh roll over her fingers. 

"Look at those beaten titties, baby. They just jiggle and flop all over her chest." Amanda looked embarrassed, but continued to shake her wobbling jugs. 

"Let me," I told her. She looked up at me, her head bowed in shame and humiliation. Tiffany was watching with lust in her eyes. 

"It's so rare that I let him play with my victims. Usually he'll just get a bit of a show, but you knew that didn't you?" Tiffany asked. 

Amanda nodded. "After you beat me, you said no bras at functions. My loose, beaten jugs are just on display. When I ran into Jon and saw him stare at my boobs, I was embarrassed." I leaned in and cupped both of her soft tits. 

"And now?" I asked, lifting both tits and letting them fall against her chest. They splashed against her ribs, jiggling delightfully. 

"You deserve to play with my pathetic tits, Jon. Because Tiffany said you could." I pushed her tits together and then slapped them into one another. 

"I'm loving this," I told her. 

"I'm glad, lover. I love watching those beaten titties fold and wobble. Slap them together again." I did as my girlfriend bid. 

"Amanda," Tiffany began, shifting her attention from the blonde's bouncing tits to her forlorn face, "Jon is very hard because I teased him as Cassie flattened those sagging udders of yours. He is a guy, so he enjoys blowjobs. Drop to your knees and suck him off. He'll come quick, and I need him to last later." I unbuckled my pants. My cock was throbbing and I heard some shifting behind me as Amanda sank to her knees. 

Her eyes almost had a blank look as she looked at me, but she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of my cock. I heard Tiffany set something down then she stood behind Amanda. The blonde obviously had some experience, and it didn't help that I was just raging. I enjoyed her mouth, then looked up at Tiffany, who after catching my leaned over to cup both of Amanda's softer tits. Amanda pulled off, but Tiffany simply said "Don't stop," and Amanda thrust her face forward again. I felt the softened jugs pushed up into my balls and looked up at my girlfriend. 

"He's going to fill your mouth," Tiffany whispered. "Pull off so he can do something more appropriate." Amanda pulled away and leaned back. Tiffany kept holding her tits, shaking them for me. I took the hint, stroking myself and let fly all over her beaten jugs. 

"Oooh.. He's soaking your titties, Amanda. I guess you're pretty good at sucking cock." Amanda bit her lip as she watched me cover her loser boobs. I wiped the rest of my cum off on the side of her right breast. I roughly shoved it back into her mouth, and Amanda groaned, slurping down the remnants of my cum. Tiffany, knowing Amanda couldn't see me, stuck out her tongue as I got more head. 

"Go to the bathroom and clean off," Tiffany told her. "Wear this but only on the way back. I don't want cum all over it." She handed Amanda a barely there bikini top. Tiffany walked over to the camera, turned, and then immediately plugged it into her laptop. 

"Just going to download this and make sure it's all there. Having fun?" she asked me. 

"Yeah." 

"I figured a blowjob wouldn't kill you. Before tonight's over, you're going to fuck her tits." I nodded. "But first a show." Tiff checked the computer while she handed me a few tissues to clean up. 

In a few minutes, Amanda walked in, looking completely mortified. The green fabric completely covered her nipples, and barely tied together around Amanda's neck. It looked tight, as the fabric actually pushed into the flesh of Amanda's heavy jugs. Her nipples were outlined perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination. As soon as she entered the room, Tiffany motioned for the blonde to take her top off. She did so almost with relief this time, sighing as the fabric stopped cutting into her boobs. 

"Girl, you need to relax." Tiffany lay down on the bed. "Come here. Jon, get the camera." I did so, even as Tiffany pulled off both Amanda's shorts and panties. "Show me how you relax." I saw the naturally blonde strip above her pussy and gaped as Tiffany told her victim to masturbate. "Show Jon how you cum, Amanda." The blonde was obviously reluctant to play with herself, and the hesitation prompted Tiffany to lightly caress the right breast of the standing victim. She shook it, enjoying the jiggling titflesh again. 

"Get into bed, Amanda," Tiffany told her softly. The blonde lay down next to my girlfriend, on Tiffany's left. As Amanda's hand slowly drifted down, Tiffany motioned for me to set the camera down to catch the entire show.  As I set it down, Amanda's fingers just brushed the outside of her bared pussy. The blonde whimpered, obviously still unsure of the right course of action. Tiffany again offered some encouragement, leaning over and bringing Amanda's nipple to her mouth. She lightly sucked on it. Amanda groaned again as Tiffany delicately suckled her nipple. My girlfriend stopped and pulled away, grinning. 

"So that's what loser tits taste like. Like shame." Amanda either ignored Tiffany or didn’t hear her. She kept sliding her hand over her pussy. Amanda did not seem to see Tiffany's hand push Amanda's down towards her pussy, but obviously felt the first contact as she gasped. The shock seemed to remove any immediate resistance from Amanda's hand, and soon the blonde's index finger was in her pussy. 

"Ooh," Amanda moaned. She immediately started fingering herself, and I thought Amanda was getting off light. Tiffany continued to lick and suck Amanda's nipple, and the blonde was pleasuring herself. As Amanda started getting close, Tiffany leaned over and pulled the blonde's hand away. Amanda groaned as the pleasure stopped. 

"Thanks Amanda," she said, "good show." 

"This hasn't been so bad, has it?" Tiffany asked. Amanda got a small smile on her face and shook her head. 

"You probably thought I was going to do something ridiculously mean and punishing for turning your back on me, didn't you?" Amanda nodded, a slight smile going across her face.

"You know the funny thing about mean?" Tiffany asked. I looked up at her. Amanda's face became puzzled. Tiffany smiled and motioned me over. "It's a lot meaner if the expectations are suddenly shifted. Scoot down towards the foot of the bed, blondie," Tiffany ordered.

Amanda shimmied her body down, her boobs flopping. Soon her blonde hair was fanned out behind her head and her feet and calves were hanging over the foot.

"You know what else guys love doing with big-titted women?" Amanda looked at me.

"He's gonna fuck my boobs, isn't he?" Tiffanny nodded, impressed.

"I try not to let him get too carried away, but he just can't help himself. You be sure and hold those beaten tits together. He likes a nice, tight fuck." I stripped, unbelieving that I was going to fuck Amanda's big jugs. Tiffany stood on the side of the bed just behind her head to film it. I slipped my already hardened cock back between her tits and felt the freshman close her boobs around me. The soft flesh felt good, but I immediately compared them to Tiffany's and smiled as I began sawing them.

"Let's hear it from an objective viewpoint," Tiffany said. "How do those beaten, loser tits feel, Jon." I looked at Tifany, and she grinned as I replied.

"Definitely softer, floppier than yours. I can feel her loose titties jiggle every time my cock hits them." I looked down and verified my statement visually, watching Amanda's loser tits flop around my cock. Amanda looked away as I belittled her boobs.

"Good. I'm almost tempted take over and show little Amanda how a real tit-fuck goes. But since it's my turn to get something out of this, Amanda, you're spared that humiliation. Now eat my pussy, you backstabbing slut." Amanda gasped as Tiffany slid onto the bed and placed her crotch right above Amanda's wide eyes and gaping mouth. I groaned as I watched the loser's face disappear.

"Well, go on," Tiffany urged, "you wanted to be like Sabrina. Now you're getting a taste of what's going to happen. How do I taste?" A muffled whimper escaped, but Tiffany felt something, as she sighed.

"Keep fucking them, but don't cum until I get something out of the way. Oh, that's the good spot Amanda. That's nice." Tiffany ignored me as I began gently fucking Amanda's tits, unwilling to interrupt Tiffany's hard earned spoils. Tiffany did catch my eyes a moment later and grinned, cupping her breasts through her shirt as Amanda worked to get her off. Watching my girlfriend play with her tits while Amanda ate her out certainly didn't slow any of the process for me. I nodded at Tiffany, who pouted, but slid off Amanda.

"We'll get back to our regularly scheduled program, Amanda, but my boyfriend needs something that I don't think you can give him. A real tit-fuck. Hold your tits around his cock, put your hands at the base of your jugs and push them." Amanda did as she was told, holding her tits. I was amazed as Tiffany looked down to Amanda's tits on my cock and simply let her own boobs settle onto Amanda's. As Tiffany's breasts pushed the beaten flesh away, I felt what I had quite literally dreamed about; the dominant pair of breasts pushed away the weaker pair, solely for the right to fuck me. I still could not see Amanda's face, but felt the barest hint of her soft jug at the side of my dick.

"Now fuck some real titties, Jon." I managed two thrusts before cumming, spraying my load into Tiffany's cleavage and as my girlfriend stood and sat up, resuming her place on Amanda's face, I realized that I'd made a mess of Amanda, too, leaving streaks of cum across her chest. I found some tissues and cleaned myself off, dressing as I watched Tiffany ride Amanda's face to orgasm.

When she was finished, Tiffany leaned down and shook the loser's beaten jugs again before sliding off of Amanda's face and the bed. Amanda looked as though she'd been shell-shocked. Tiffany leaned over and pushed Amanda's left tit around, watching the loose flesh jiggle.

"Who owns you now, Amanda?" Tiffany asked softly.

"You do," Amanda replied, out of breath and exhausted. "Tiffany, you own me."

"Good. Then I'll expect you here tomorrow morning to take care of something for me." Amanda nodded.

"Go. Sleep. And I'll have that list of conditions printed for you when you get here." Tiffany peeled off Amanda's shirt. "Remember, no bra." Amanda nodded again then stood and walked out.

As the door closed, Tiffany walked over and kissed me hard. I filled my hands with her superior breasts, rolling the firm flesh and squeezing.

"That's how you send a message," she offered. "Did I change your dream scenario?" I nodded.

"Who's crushing whom now?" she asked.

"You're flattening her tits, baby. You're destroying Sabrina's jugs." We kissed again, and went to sleep.

When I woke up I thought about waking my sleeping girlfriend. Last night had been different, though, and I was grateful for a chance to process it. I had not thought my girlfriend capable of such manipulation, and for a few brief moments in the participation, I wondered how much I was being used as a message for Sabrina through Amanda. I didn't deny it was fun, and I seriously enjoyed the power Tiffany had given me, and perhaps that canceled out a lot of the concern earlier.

I looked for my clothes and slipped on my jeans. Remaining quiet to let Tiffany rest, I pulled out my phone to text Dan.

"Hey. Trying to get a dinner together for tonight. U 2 available?"

An almost immediate ping, and I realized he was probably at the station working.

"They're touring Europe dumbass." I nodded, realizing that flipping off the phone would make me look pretty foolish. Another text came in.

"We should be able to go out. I'll call you if we can't."

I sighed, wondering at the moment if I should awaken my sleeping girlfriend. She rolled over, exposing her perfect breasts to me, and I stifled a groan. I added Loni to the list of Tiffany's victims, reliving the destruction she had wrought over the aggressive girl's tits the previous night in my mind.

Rather than wake her, I surfed the net on her computer for a bit, waiting for her to stir. Instead, my wait was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I padded over and opened it slightly. I saw a tuft of blonde hair and some wide eyes pushed almost to the doorframe.

"Hey. Tiffany told me to come by." I did remember Tiffany instructing Amanda to come by the next morning, so I opened the door.

Amanda must have found waiting in the hallway more intimidating than my seeing her, as she yelped, came in and shut the door quietly. Her braless jugs shook under the fabric of her shirt.

"Hey," she said, noticing my eyes on her chest.

"Hey," I replied back, as evenly as I could. I found I didn't want to stop staring.

"You're staring at my boobs."

"Sorry," I murmured. "Well, not really sorry." I could tell Amanda was confused after the previous night's experience. I decided to wake my girlfriend.

"Tiff," I whispered. Her eyes opened lazily and she saw Amanda. Even right out of sleep she grinned wickedly.

"You won't be needing the shirt this morning. I figured I needed to do a photo shoot. Something tasteful," Tiff said, her voice confident despite being thick with sleep. "Jon, I hope you don't mind my asking, but I think Amanda will be more readily agreeable to some of my poses without you drooling over her." I shrugged.

"I'll see you later?" Tiffany nodded. When she stood, she made sure her stretch thrust out her powerful chest towards the confused blonde, all the while keeping her gaze on me. I met her eyes with mine and smiled before I turned and walked out of the room.

I closed the door and crept down the hallway. I was amazed that I didn't see anyone, but realized it was only just past eight in a sorority house. I slid out to my car and drove to my apartment. As soon as I got there I showered, and when I came out, there were three messages on my phone. I got dressed and checked. All three were from Tiffany.

I was unsurprised to see the first message was a picture of Amanda. The blonde was in a tasteful pose, her hair billowing down her back as she looked at the camera. It was a side shot, and she was leaning forward, letting her heavy tits fall away from from her chest just a bit. She had a slight smile on her face, and I wondered if that was part of the pose, or if Amanda was actually beginning to enjoy the glamor shots.

The next one was a bit more intense as Amanda was on the bed, on all fours. She was cupping her left tit in her hand, and somehow Tiffany had gotten into the shot and was holding Amanda's other breast from the side. Both women were pointing (though Tiffany had made sure the right breast was more distended and pushed than the left) the boobs at the camera.

The final was a video of Amanda pushing her tits together and playing with her tits for just a few seconds, ending with two serious nipple pulls towards the camera that made her whimper. The flesh of her breasts jiggled, and for a finale, she cupped them from beneath and pushed them upward, letting them fall before my phone went black.

"More naughty photos over the phone," I texted. "Bad girl." My phone buzzed almost as soon as I set it down.

"You wouldn't believe it today, baby." Another picture, this time of Amanda sucking once more on Tiffany's boobs while the blonde's beaten jugs hung beneath her.

"Come over when you can," I texted back.

"K," was all I got. I decided to study a bit, waiting for Tiffany's response. I wasn't expecting the visit, so I was in my shorts and a t-shirt.

Tiffany came in when I opened the door. She had her coat on, as the fall weather had finally decided to settle in, and a pair of jeans. I immediately took her coat, partially desirous of being a good host, and partially because I enjoyed seeing her chest.

"You thought I was naughty?" Tiff asked, grinning.

"Yeah, but I liked it," I told her. Tiffany laughed.

"Of course you did, perv. Am I going to get punished for this one?" I shook my head no.

"No. I'll give you a warning. Besides, I'm still eagerly anticipating the first penance." Tiffany nodded. "But if you do it again, I'll have to get cross," I informed her. "We're having dinner tonight with Dan and Connie," I told her. Tiffany smiled.

"Let's go to Hooters!" she said, excited. I must have looked completely confused. "They have good wings and Kara," Tiffany told me. "And I want to pay our old friend a visit. And I know you wouldn't mind getting an eyeful of her big, soft titties."

"No I wouldn't," I admitted. Tiffany laughed. 

"I love that my boyfriend is honest. Now, who has the best pair?" I laughed. 

"You do," I told her. "No contest. You completely destroyed her." 

"I love when you're right, too." I laughed and called Dan. I asked if he wanted me to swing by the house and pick them up. After we'd made arrangements, Tiff and I drove to pick up the couple. 

"Hey guys," I called. "Good to see you!" Dan grinned as we all piled back into the car. 

"So what's the occasion?" Connie asked. Tiffany answered before the thought crossed my mind that the blonde already knew. 

"I had a good win last night," was all she said. Dan groaned, but said nothing. Connie nodded. 

"Against whom?" Connie asked, grammatically. Dan shifted in his seat, but I just heard Connie barely whispering, "please."  Dan said nothing. 

"Against them all," Tiffany said brightly. I shook my head as she almost laughed the words out. "But I only fought Loni."

"Wow," Connie said.  "I've seen her; I bet it was tough." Tiffany laughed. 

"Not as hard as you might think," Tiffany said. "But I don't think my little brother wants to hear about it."

Another "please," this one louder and more insistent came from the back seat. 

"It's, uh, it's alright, Tiff. I don't mind," Dan said reluctantly. 

Tiffany shrugged. "It was pretty simple. Once I got a hold of her, I flattened her. Kinda like Connie." Dan groaned, and I didn't hear the blonde say anything. 

I tried to look in the backseat with the rearview mirror, but just saw Connie and Dan snuggling with each other. It would have been cute had Dan not been closing his eyes tightly, processing Tiffany's beating of his girlfriend again, nor the awkward smile on Connie's face. I turned my eyes to the road again. 

"But the real victory was over Sabrina. That bitch knows her place now, just like Loni and Amanda." I noticed that Tiffany had left Connie out of that group and wondered what she was up to. 

"What happened?" Connie asked, now more interested in her new sorority sisters. Tiffany gave the barest recap of the fight, seemingly aware of her brother's discomfort, though as I peeked into the back seat, I noticed Dan leaning forward. 

"So Connie, who are you going to fight on Halloween?" Dan looked at his sister in surprise, then glanced at Connie. I had to remind myself to look back to the road. I listened, waiting for a reply, but didn't hear one. 

"You don't know yet, do you?" Tiffany laughed. "Ah, the life of a pledge. Well, I can assure you it won't be me again, so you can bring back a glimmer of hope." Again, my eyes flitted to the mirror and I caught Connie glance down at her own ample chest. 

"Of course, I'm game, but I don't think Dan would be," Tiffany said, glancing up at the mirror herself. 

"Tiff, give it a rest," Dan said. 

"Or what, your girlfriend will beat me up? Too late for that," Tiffany laughed again. 

"Alright, you two! That's enough," I warned. 

"Or what?" Tiff challenged

"Or I'll turn this car around!" Connie broke the stunned silence by laughing first, though Dan was not far behind. Even Tiffany couldn't hold her shocked expression, snorting once, then joining in. I was glad to hear Connie laugh first; Tiffany's confidence was spilling over again, and I saw in Connie's expression that she was about to get pushed too far. 

I glanced at Tiffany who was looking at me with an amused expression, her arms crossed. I doubted either Connie or Dan could see her face given their position, but I also saw a bit of disappointment in Tiff's face, as though I'd robbed her of some of her fun. 

Thankfully we had almost gotten there when I started yelling at them and all seemed forgiven because of the laughing. 

Still, given the conversation in the car, I wasn’t sure what to expect in the restaurant. I had a feeling this wouldn’t be the normal double date dinner.  My tension level rose slightly remembering throwing Kara's name in Tiffany's face the night my girlfriend sat crying in the parking lot of my apartment complex.  As soon as we were in the door, Tiffany walked right up to the hostess and asked for Kara's section.  Thoughts of how Tiffany would react to Kara halted as I laid eyes on the hostess.  The diminutive blonde smiled as she chewed her gum.  Her big brown eyes were warm as she glanced down at Tiffany's chest for just a fraction of a second.  As had been my custom since dating Tiffany, I compared Tiff’s tits to the blonde's pushed up boobs.  I smiled, as it was no contest with Tiffany easily winning the size and roundness contests.  I knew the girl was short but she actually lost height after hopping down from her stool behind the podium.  She couldn’t have been more than five foot with cute childlike facial features.

"You’re Kara's crew?  Great!"  The perky hostess beamed.  "Follow me."

I followed Tiffany and the hostess, while the blonde talked my girlfriend’s ear off as delete we made our way to our table, Dan strolled beside me while Connie brought up the rear.  Dan’s girlfriend had a sheepish grin.  She had been strangely quiet after the little verbal exchange in the car.  Tiffany kept looking back at Dan and me with a smirky smile and confidence that seemed to return after her victory over Loni.

Tiffany and Connie slid into a booth the hostess led us to. Dan and I sat on the outside.  I caught him checking out the girl’s legs as she looked around for Kara.  Connie poked him with her elbow.

"Well, I’m Shelby your hostess I hope you guys have a great time."  Shelby announced, "Kara should be over shortly."

"Oh, hey, since you’ll probably being seeing more of us, my name if Tiffany, this is my boyfriend, Jon," Tiffany announced then pointed at Dan, "my brother Dan, and his girlfriend Connie."

"It’s nice to meet you," Shelby replied reaching over the table to shake Tiffany's hand.  I admired Shelby's meaty hanging boobs from the side angle before she greeted me. 

"Jon," Shelby said pulling her hand away from Tiffany to greet me.

I shook her hand, proud of myself for not getting caught staring at her boobs and being able to maintain eye contact.

"Hi, Dan!"  Shelby said a little too enthusiastically.

Dan had an uncomfortable smile on his face as he shook Shelby's hand.  Tiffany nudged me with her elbow.  I noticed my girlfriend seemed to enjoy her brother’s awkward moment.  I looked over to see Connie with a barely disguised sneer on her face.

"Dan the man!"  Shelby giggled and acted as if she was the first one to come up with that rhyme.

Connie’s sneer turned to an obvious forced smile as Shelby bent over to shake Connie’s hand.  As Shelby leaned forward, her boobs came mere inches from Dan’s face while reaching out to shake Connie's hand.  Connie merely nodded as she continued to hold the fake smile expression.  If Shelby noticed the slight, she didn’t show it as she gave us all a winning smile before turning and heading back to her post.

Tiffany nudged me as I watched Shelby's undulating ass cheeks working against her orange shorts as she walked away.  I shrugged as Tiffany smiled at me.

"Bunch of bimbos." Connie muttered as she looked around at the other waitresses and bartenders.

Tiffany and I watched as Connie turned her attention to Dan who was looking around the room, obviously checking out the eye candy.

"Dan the man!"  Connie mocked Shelby's voice.  "Dan, are you the man?"  She continued with the Shelby voice.

Tiffany and I laughed as Connie nailed the impression.  Dan turned red looking back around the room hoping no one had heard his girlfriend mock the short blonde.

"I mean I think you’re the man, Dan, but I don’t know, because my brains are in my boobs and I can’t think so good because my push up bra is cutting off all my circulation."  Connie continued mocking, "To my little bitty brain in my big ol titties." Connie finished then pushed her tits into Dan’s side.

Connie was getting ready to spew another mocking line when Tiffany spoke up.

"There she is."  Tiffany stated.

I looked up to see those familiar jugs swaying back and forth as Kara approached our table.  I looked up hoping I hadn’t been busted staring at those monsters and was relieved to see Kara looking at Tiffany.  I looked over at Tiff glad to see that she had a genuine smile on her face, and noticed her wink at Kara.  I felt even better as I looked back at Kara to see her smile widen even though she blushed a little.

"Hi guys!"  Kara said gleefully.

Kara bent over at the waist as Tiffany nodded.  She didn’t stop until the tip of her tits were on the table.

"How they hanging Kara?"  Tiffany asked.

"They’re good."  Kara replied keeping herself bent at the waist showing off her deep cleavage.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow as if waiting for Kara to say something, else.

"But, they’re not as good as yours."  Kara continued and then gave Tiffany a hopeful look.

I bit my tongue to keep from laughing at Dan and his inability to keep his eyes off Kara's rack.  I felt Tiffany's hand on my thigh.  I looked away from Dan to watch Connie as Tiffany and Kara talked a bit.  Connie's sneer was back in place.  I noticed her eyeing Kara's boobs but not the same way Dan was ogling them.

"You look great in that outfit, Kara."  Tiffany complimented.

"Thanks."  Kara smiled.

"It suits you."  Tiffany continued.

Kara kept the smile but her already blushing face turned a darker shade of red.

"What would you like to drink?"  Kara asked ignoring the backhanded compliment.

We gave her our drink order.

"Would you like a Hooterstizer?"  Kara asked.

Tiffany burst out laughing, as did Connie.  I laughed too but it was from Tiffany and Connie's reaction to the question.

"Is that what they did to you, Kara?"  Tiffany snorted with laughter, "did you get hooterstized?"

Kara chuckled with Tiffany and Connie even though they were laughing at her.  I felt a bit bad for her, but she seemed to be taking the ribbing in stride.

"Yep," Kara replied lifting her boobs off the table then gave us a shake of her heavy breasts. "I’ve been hootered." 

Dan and I kept quiet as Tiffany kept having fun at Kara's expense.

"Seriously, you should try the fried pickles."  Kara suggested, "They are so good."

Tiffany quieted down thinking about the appetizer.

"Tell you what, take a minute; I’ve got a table to check on then I’ll be back."  Kara said then pranced off to another table.

Tiffany leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Look at her, Jon," Tiffany cooed, "parading those big beaten bags of hers around the restaurant for everyone to see."

Tiffany's hand found its way from my thigh to my cock.

"She finally found a good use for them."  Tiffany continued.

I nodded as my dick rose to attention for Tiff.

"Remember how shy she was, when I beat her and then I made her suck her own nipples?"  Tiffany asked.

I nodded my head as my girlfriend continued to torment my cock under the table in front of her brother. I did my best to maintain a normal facial expression.  Luckily for me, Connie and Dan were involved in their own little conversation.

"Here is something you might not know," Tiffany teased, "remember Darla?"

I nodded and then thought back to the other night when Kara served me and told me she lost to Darla, but I didn’t tell Tiffany that.

"Well, poor Kara but those big soft udders up against Darla," Tiffany whispered, "and Darla crushed those big bags of hers.  I saw it all."

I fought to keep from moaning as Tiffany squeezed my cock instead of stroking it.

"That’s right Jon," Tiffany cooed, "and you know what happens to Darla's losers."

I nodded as she eased the pressure on my cock and went back to rubbing me through my jeans.

"I hear Kara liked it," Tiffany giggled, "maybe we should ask her about it."

I bit my lower lip.  Then, all of a sudden, Tiffany pulled her hand away from my dick, gave Connie a look, and pointed her head toward the restroom.  Connie nodded.  The girls excused themselves to go to the bathroom.  Tiff and Connie pushed Dan and me out of the booth so they could head off to the bathroom. 

I stayed hunched over not wanting to show the whole restaurant my wood, until I could sit back down without humiliating myself.  As if on cue, Kara came back to our table.  With what Tiffany just told me, it was hard to make eye contact with Kara.  I know I was beet red.  Kara seemed to sense something wasn’t right with me.

"Something wrong, Jon?"  Kara asked. "You look flushed."  She commented.

"No, I’m fine thanks for asking."  I replied imagining Kara with her face buried between Darla's thighs.

"Have you decided if you want appetizers," Kara asked then giggled, "I mean hooterstizers."

Dan grinned while I nodded and took her advice on the fried pickles.

"Great!"  Kara exclaimed.

"Hey I want to show you guys something," Kara said as she dropped to her knees in front of our table.  Kara plopped her boobs on the table and thrust back her shoulders pushing her boobs out as far as she could.  Even with the support of her bra, when the weight of her jugs pressed down on the table her tits spread out nice and wide.  To not look at Kara's tits in that position would have been a crime.  Dan and I were good citizens obeying the law.

"Do you have any quarters?"  Kara asked.

Dan nodded and I began fidgeting in my pockets trying to remember if I had any change.  Dan pulled out four and I found two.

"Okay Jon, bounce the quarter off the table toward me."  Kara directed.

"Do it hard."  Kara instructed.

I swear I could have heard Dan snicker.  I gave Dan a glance as he was looking down Kara's cleavage and then back to the bathroom checking to see if Connie was coming back out, yet.

I took aim and then bounced the quarter off the table at Kara.  As soon as the quarter bounced off the table, it jumped toward Dan’s end of the table.  I watched Kara jerk her tits to his side then lean forward as the quarter began its descent.  Dan laughed after the quarter bounced from Kara's right to her left boob then slid down in between her cleavage.

"Woohoo…Score!"  Kara exclaimed.

Dan laughed.

"Your turn Dan," Kara announced turning a bit toward Dan who looked back toward the bathroom.

Dan’s quarter landed flatly on Kara's right boob and then we watched her dip her left shoulder causing the quarter to slide down in between her cleavage just as my quarter had done.

"You da man Dan!"  Kara exclaimed mocking Shelby's accent.

Dan stole another look at the bathroom before trying another shot.  Kara seemed to have a talent for knowing which way the quarter would bounce off the table as all six of our quarters ended up trapped in the brunette’s boob canyon.

"That was fun, Kara, thanks."  I said when we ran out of quarters.

"Hey there are some more."  Kara said pointing to a spot on the table where Tiffany had been sitting.

I was trying to figure out if someone had left the quarters who had previously been sitting at the table or if Tiffany had left them there for some reason.  I looked back at Kara who was trying to keep from laughing.

"Tired of the game, Jon?"  Kara rhetorically asked.

I looked back at the quarters as the gears in my head turned.  I smirked as I looked back at Kara.  She winked at me.

"I don’t think Tiffany will mind if you borrow them."  Kara suggested.

I laughed shaking my head realizing Tiffany had set this whole thing up.  Dan had a perplexed look on his face trying to figure out what was going on between us.  He gave up the thought process as I halved the quarters so we could begin our game again.

"See Jon, my hooterstized boobs are good for something."  Kara said after catching one of Dan’s shots.

Kara clapped and shook her boobs every time we made a shot.  Dan and I were so engrossed with watching Kara's cleavage swallow the quarters that we didn’t notice Tiffany and Connie come strolling up to the table.

"You boys having fun?"  Tiffany asked with a big grin on her face.

I looked up at my girlfriend with a smile on my face.  I then looked over at Connie who had a softer expression as she looked down on Kara who remained on her knees.  I stood up to let my girlfriend have her seat back and patted her ass gently as she slid into the booth.

Kara excused herself to go place the appetizer order. I leaned in whispering to Tiffany that I thought she was the greatest girlfriend.  I felt her hand return to my thigh.  Dan eyed me curiously and I was trying to figure out why.  I looked over to Connie who had a mischievous smile on her face.  It took me a few moments to realize both of Connie's hands were under the table.  I looked back at Dan and it didn’t take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out he was trying to control himself from whatever Connie was doing to him.

I noticed Connie leaning over toward Dan and forward a bit and I saw she had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse.  In fact, she was showing quite a bit of cleavage.  I rolled my eyes back at Tiffany who shrugged her shoulders and mouthed "Winner’s privilege." 

"Hey Dan, what do think of me prancing around in one of those Hooters uniforms?"  Connie asked.

Poor Dan, he was struggling to maintain his composure.  Tiffany snickered.  I was generally feeling sorry for Dan, but damn it even I had to laugh.

"How would you like to have a Hooter girl as your girlfriend?"  Connie asked.

"That would be great, which one should I get?"  Dan asked looking around the restaurant at the waitresses.

We all laughed at Dan’s comment and then roared as Connie did something to cause him almost double over on the table.

"I bet with a little practice I could catch just as many quarters as that cow."  Connie added.

Dan was biting his lower lip.

"Just think Dan all those discounts we could get if I worked here, and I bet I could rake in the tips."  Connie said.

Just then, my phone beeped, indicating a message.  I looked down not recognizing the number.  It was a photo message.  I knew I shouldn’t but I clicked to download the image.

"I think you would be a great Hooter girl," Tiffany commented, "You certainly have the boobs for it."

Tiffany and Connie exchanged looks with grins on their faces.

"What do you think, Dan?"  Tiffany asked.

Poor Dan, he was burnt.  I knew there was no way he could answer.  I couldn't imagine the thoughts he must have been having as Connie kept up whatever she was doing.  Dan jerked pulling his hands under the table and then appeared to be pushing something toward Connie.  Tiffany burst out laughing.  Dan looked away in embarrassment only to see Kara coming our way with our Hootertizers.  Dan and I shared a look as he shook his head.  I shrugged my shoulders. 

As Kara bent over the table to place our food on the table, I happened to look down at my phone.  The picture had finished downloading and I was shocked.  On the display of my phone, were a set of tits…a huge set of tits…a huge set of tits with a shirt and bra resting on top of the boobs…the shirt appeared to be a tank top…the nipples of the jugs were long and thin.  I looked up at Kara who was looking down at me, well not at me but at my phone.  I jerked the phone off the table.  Kara snickered.

"What’s wrong Jon?"  Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, Jon, what’s wrong?"  Kara asked.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.  I turned red as I looked to my friend for support.  Dan was still at a loss.  Our girls were fucking with us in public. 

It was my turn to fuck with the girls.

"Yeah, but I’ve seen better."  I answered. 

Kara's mouth fell open in shock.  I gave her a confident smile.  Kara was at a loss as she looked to Tiffany for direction.  Tiffany had her hand over her mouth appearing to stifle a laugh.

I put my hand on Tiffany's thigh. She spread her legs slightly.

"A-s-s-h-o-l-e" Kara mouthed to me. 

I decided to continue.

"But I have to say, I think I need a bigger screen to appreciate the size of these."  I said holding up the camera for Connie and Dan to witness.

Kara bit her lip.  I slipped my hand between Tiffany's thighs as she pushed her crotch forward.  I looked to Dan who was making the connection between the picture and Kara.  Connie was laughing so hard I thought one of her boobs were about to slip out of her top.

"Let me see that!"  Connie demanded reaching over the table snatching the phone from my hand.

Connie guffawed as she looked between the camera and blushing Kara's boobs.  I noticed Dan staring at me and not at Kara with an open mouth.  I winked at Dan.

"Say Dan, how much milk do you think those udders can hold?"  I asked nodding toward Kara.

Tiffany giggled as she began to grind her jean-covered crotch against my hand.  Dan looked at Kara's boobs and actually seemed to be contemplating how much milk Kara might be able to hold.

"They are not quite as big as those gallon jugs of milk but I bet probably half to three quarters of a gallon for each boob so in all I bet one gallon to a gallon and a half."  I surmised.

The whole table erupted in laughter, even Kara.

"Are you kidding, I bet she can hold a lot more than that, skin stretches and once those suckers are filled like a water balloon she could hold four gallons easy."  Connie added.

I stopped laughing as Connie had a point.  Dan seemed to be thinking the same thing.  I laughed at the absurdity of the thought process more than the thought of Kara carrying around four gallons of milk in her boobs.

"Maybe we should milk her and see."  Tiffany suggested.

Kara gulped as Tiffany and Kara shared a look.  Connie stopped laughing as she noticed the exchange between Tiff and Kara.  The mood seemed to change a bit as Kara seemed to be considering something.  Then one look at me and the light went on.

"Shit, you saw it didn’t you," Kara surmised then said, "Of course you did Tiffany filmed it."

My grin told her everything she thought was right.  I felt a bit bad humiliating Kara, but she had been pulling our chain and I have to admit it was a bit of a power rush.

"Not one of my finer moments."  Kara commented.

"Ya’ll ready to order?"  Kara asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, but Kara, assume the position."  Tiffany ordered taking control, "tits on the table."

Kara kept the blushing smile on her face as she displayed her submission to Tiffany in front of us.  Tiffany placed her hand on my hand that was still working her jean clad pussy and intertwined her fingers in mine.

As she bent forward, Kara kept her eyes locked on Tiffany, even as Connie laughed out loud at her.  Dan's jaw was slack.

"Good girl," Tiffany praised Kara as her hanging udders touched the table.

Kara swallowed hard awaiting further orders from Tiffany.

"Why are your tits on the table?"  Tiffany asked.

Kara closed her eyes for a moment before answering.

"Because your firm beautiful breasts pounded and ground my bi…gi-normous pillowy soft udders into nothing."  Kara dutifully replied.

Tiffany ground my palm into her crotch as her fingertips teased her pussy.  The already laughing Connie leaned forward dropping her head on the table from laughing so hard.  I swear I heard Dan say, "oh god." Kara still had her smile plastered on her face though it was strained I thought from the humiliation.

I caught my best friend comparing his sister’s tits to Kara's jugs.  I was doing the best I could not to laugh at him.  I was thinking back to the other day at lunch when we were joking about him comparing his sister’s tits, when he noticed me.  He knew he had been busted.  We shared a look only best friends could share knowing what the other was thinking.  It only took a slight snort and a twitch of my mouth to set Dan off.  My friend exploded in laughter then threw his head back to grab a deep breath and then joined his girlfriend by putting his head on the table and laughing with her but for different reasons.  I pulled my hand from Tiffany's pussy and then covered my face with my hands as I continued to laugh.  Tiffany kept one hand below the table as she leaned away from me and against the wall for support.  Poor Kara held her position bent over at the waist with her boobs still on the table,

"Would. Somebody.  Fucking.  Order.  Something…please!"  Kara pleaded though she was still smiling. 

We calmed down after wiping the tears from our eyes and began to order while nudging and snickering as we did so.  By the time Kara finally got our order down, we were almost under control.  Everything was returning to normal until Kara stood up from her stooped position. 

"Kara!"  Tiffany said to draw attention to the busty brunette. 

"What?" Kara asked.

Connie began to point and I looked in the direction of the point and burst out laughing.  Kara's nipples were straining to push through her bra.

"Shit!"  Kara exclaimed stomping her foot causing her boobs to bounce and us to laugh harder.

Poor Kara did an abrupt about face with an arm over her boobs.  She didn’t prance, nor flounce, away from us but, Kara could have broken a record for Olympic speed walking.

I noticed Tiffany banging out a text message on her phone.  A few seconds after she sent the message my phone buzzed.  Tiffany gave me a nudge.  I noted Tiffany's number appeared.  I nudged her back as I began to download her message.  It was a picture.  I didn’t dare look around as I put the phone down under the table andwaited for the picture to come up.

I squirmed in my seat.  It was a self-shot of Tiffany and Connie in the bathroom.  Tiffany stood behind Connie resting her chin on Connie's right shoulder as Connie took the pic with her left hand.  Connie was topless.  Tiffany was holding Connie's right boob in her hand.

"What is it?  Dan asked.

I tried to think of something to say but Tiffany holding Connie's beaten tit in her hand ground all the gears in my head to a screeching halt. 

"Hey, hey, Jon what is it?"  Dan asked again.

"Gee Dan, it’s a picture of your sister holding your girlfriend's tit in her hand."  I thought and knew better than to say that to him.

"Just some spam."  I said glad I could come up with something.

Tiffany kicked my ankle and Connie huffed.  I smiled at myself for coming up with that.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Connie started in on Dan again about being a Hooter girl.  As they talked, Tiffany began to whisper to me again.

"I think it would serve Connie right for me to make her be a Hooter girl after she had the nerve to challenge my boobs."  Tiffany cooed.

Her hand worked its way back to my dick.  The mental image of Kara and Connie parading around in those little orange shorts and white tank tops had me hard as a rock.  Especially thinking it was because of my girlfriend lording her victories over them.  I looked at Tiffany and nodded agreeing it would be a great idea for Connie to get a job at Hooters.

"That’s what those two floppy titted bimbos deserve to be doing since they can’t fight with those crushed udders."  Tiffany continued.

I put my hand on top of Tiffany's to make her stop working my cock. I didn’t want to have an accident.  Just then, Kara came back out with our food.  I noticed Connie giggle then lean in and whisper something in Dan’s ear.  He jerked his head around to stare at Kara.

"Food!"  Kara announced with a blushing face, but she was smiling.

Dan seemed fidgety as Kara leaned over the table placing our food in the right spots.  I guess we didn’t really mess with Kara anymore since we were so hungry.  As soon as our food was in front of us we dug in thanking Kara before she paraded away to wait on another table. 

"So what’s the big secret Connie?"  I asked.

Connie looked around then back at me.

"Tiffany told me Kara is a lesbian."  Connie half whispered.

"Well, I don’t think she is a lesbian, but she does have a girlfriend."  Tiffany corrected Connie.

Dan put his fork down.

"Sis, you and her…"  Dan stopped before he finished the thought or question.

You could see the gears turning in his head wondering if Tiffany and Kara had been together or someone else.

"What Dan?"  Tiffany asked.

"I need to run to the bathroom."  Dan announced then slid out of the booth.

Connie and Tiffany were beaming as they watched Dan walk away.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves."  I announced.

They both put on pouty faces.

"So Connie, are you going to do it?"  Tiffany asked.

"I think so, Dan seems a bit iffy but I think he will be okay with it."  Connie replied.

"What are you going to do?"  I asked.

"I’m going to be a hooter girl."  Connie answered.

"Oh, I thought you were joking."  I announced.

Connie looked to Tiffany and they both nodded.

"I think I should.  I could use the money…"  Connie began to say then looked back at Tiffany who nodded for her to go on, "and it would be a good place to show off my boobs."

"Connie, are you doing this because Tiffany is making you?"  I asked with concern.

"No, Tiffany did suggest it, but I want to do this."  Connie replied.

I smiled at the possibilities.

"Uh oh, it might be time to beat a bitch."  Connie huffed looking toward the bathroom.

Kara came up to the table at that moment with a pitcher of tea and noticed Connie's expression.

"What’s wrong?"  Kara asked.

"That," Connie answered while pointing at Dan who was talking to the hostess Shelby.

Kara laughed.

"Um, don’t be jealous, that’s just Shelby.  I bet she’s probably telling him about all the Dans that she knows and is asking him if he is related to any of them."  Kara offered.

"What?"  Tiffany asked.

"Look, she’s not the brightest bulb but Shelby means well and I can guarantee you she is not flirting with Dan."  Kara assured Connie.

At that moment, Dan walked away from Shelby with a confused look on his face.

"See, is that the face of a guy that had just been flirted with?"  Kara asked us.

"What was that about?"  Connie grilled Dan.

"I’m not sure."  Dan replied.

Kara laughed.

"Is she all there?"  Dan asked.

"No, Dan, all cylinders aren’t firing."  Kara answered.

Tiffany laughed as Dan shook his head.

"Oh, before I forget, Shelby will do an impression for you as you are leaving."  Kara announced. "Tell her she is a chipmunk."

"Why?"  Connie asked.

"Because the manager gave her a bunch of coupons and Shelby came up with this game where she does an impression and you have to guess what she is to win the coupons."  Kara answered.

"What if she does something else?"  Tiffany asked.

"She can only do one and it’s a chipmunk…a bad chipmunk impression…it is so bad that no one knows what she is doing, so the waitresses started telling the customers what her impression is supposed to be."

I laughed.

"I can’t wait."  I said.

"Yeah, it’s pretty funny."  Kara added then finished filling our glasses.

We ate talked and people watched for a while and were just about ready to finish the celebration meal when Tiffany decided to let us in on a little fact about Kara.

"Hey, you guys want to know something about Kara?"  Tiffany asked.

"She needs a back support to lug around those boobs."  Connie sarcastically answered.

Tiffany smiled.

"No, there was this girl, Chrissy."  Tiffany began and I knew exactly whom she was talking about.

"And after Kara's last fight, Chrissy got a hold of one of the stakes picture and then showed the picture to the restaurant staff."  Tiffany announced.

"Kara went berserk and beat the shit out of Chrissy.  Chrissy is one of those work out nuts and I can’t believe Kara beat her."  Tiffany said.

"Hey is that the Chrissy that milked Kara?"  I asked for a mental picture.

I could feel Dan regarding me as Connie looked intrigued.

Tiffany nodded. "Chrissy's a bitch."

I had to agree, up until I saw the fights in the sorority house, that scene with Kara and Chrissy was the most humiliating event I had seen.

Kara came up to the table with the tab and a disk.

"You had enough to eat?"  Kara asked.

We were all stuffed.  The answer was yes.

Kara slid a disk to me.

"I thought you might like to watch this." Kara said as she pulled her hand off the disk.

I looked down at the CD.  On the title "Darla vs. Kara"

"Hey, Kara, are you guys hiring?"  Connie asked.

"Actually, yeah, we just had a girl quit the night before last."  Kara replied.

Connie's eyes lit up.  Kara leaned forward on Dan’s side of the table to discuss the details of the job.  She even put her hand on his shoulder as she leaned forward.  I laughed as Dan smirked.

"What do I need to do get the job?"  Connie asked.

"When you bring in your app., be cheery, be happy, and smile.  Keep smiling, smile, no matter what, even if they tell you the world is ending tomorrow, smile."  Kara offered.

Tiffany had banged out another text and then my phone beeped.  I checked it as Kara answered Connie's questions.  I looked down and laughed.  Tiffany's message on my phone: "my bitches."  My girl smiled as she turned from me to watch Kara and Connie interact.

"Hey if you guys wait a minute I’ll bring you an application."  Kara said.

Connie thanked her as Kara headed off to retrieve the paperwork.

"I’m so excited."  Connie gushed.

Dan seemed happy as he looked around.  I guess he was imagining his girlfriend romping around the place in her uniform.  I was smirking at him as he caught me staring.  Dan shrugged his shoulders as I nodded and then he gave me the look that said, "If she wants to work at Hooters and strut around in that little uniform, who am I to stop her?"

Kara came flouncing back with the application.  As Kara gave Connie a few more pointers, I noticed Tiffany writing something on a piece of paper.  As soon as she was finished, she told me to give it to Kara.  it wasn’t folded up as secret note so I took it to mean it was alright to read the note.

The note read "Kara, if you ever need to take Darla down a peg, ask her how I taste.  Tiff."

I looked over at Tiffany thinking she might have given it to me as a joke, but one look from Tiffany, I knew she was serious.

"Good luck, Connie I hope you get the job, girl.  We can never have enough blondes."  Kara offered.

"Thanks."  Connie gushed.

"Hey, Kara," I said as she started to walk away.

I said nothing more but just handed her the note.

"Remember chipmunk!"  Kara said over her shoulder as she walked away.

I watched Kara walk off and fumble with the note.  I cringed as she read it before we could get out of the restaurant.  Kara stopped walking.  I held my breath as she turned back to us.  I hoped Tiffany hadn’t ruined what so far had been a fun night.  Kara's mouth hung open as she regarded Tiffany.  I tried to look innocent of what the note said as I looked back and forth between Tiff and Kara.  Tiffany winked at Kara.  The busty waitress closed her mouth and then slowly developed a smile.  Kara nodded then turned and went about her business.

Sure enough as we were walking by Shelby's station, she stopped us.

"Guys, guess what I am!"  Shelby yelled.

The little blonde puffed out her cheeks with air, pulled her ears away from her head, and opened her eyes as wide as she could.  Dan burst out laughing, as did Tiffany.

"Well…"  Shelby said rocking back and forth waiting for one of us to give her an answer.

"A chipmunk."  I said, after putting on the appearance of some thought.

"Woohoo, yes!"  Shelby exclaimed pumping her fist in the air.

She hopped off her stool to pull some coupons from her podium.  As soon as she had the coupons, she rushed over to me, gave me a hug, and then presented me with four coupons for their burger meals.

"I hope you enjoy them."  Shelby said and then gave everyone else a hug.

"Have a good night and ya’ll come back."  Shelby said waving to us.

We walked out into the parking talking and laughing with Tiffany doing her best impression of Shelby.

"So you set all that up with Kara, I assume."  I whispered to Tiffany holding up the CD.

Tiffany smiled.

"Don’t you think you were a little hard on her?"  I asked.

"Really? I wasn’t the one that told her, her tits weren’t all that.  Oh, and wondering aloud how much milk the poor girl could hold."  Tiffany giggled.

"Yeah, but that was pretty bold, basically telling Kara you had sex with her girlfriend."  I warned.

"I did it as a favor to Kara.  Darla can be a bit much at times.  I just gave Kara a little ammo for one of those times."  Tiffany retorted.

"Oh, and as far as being too hard on Kara, think about this, I didn’t tell her to give you a copy of her last match.  She did that on her own."  Tiffany stated.

I nodded, surprised.

"So what does that tell you?"  Tiffany said and waited for me to say something.

I shrugged my shoulders, at a loss.

"She must like it Jon. Most girls if they would have suffered what Kara did at the hands of Chrissy and Darla they would have run away.  What does Kara do?  She starts sleeping with her conqueror."  Tiffany added.

"She’s a sub Jon.  I bet she goes home and Jills off on what we did to her tonight."  Tiffany cooed.

"I could see it on her face the next morning after I had beaten her.  I knew she was a bottom."  Tiffany finished.

"What about her?"  I asked nodding at Connie who was in an intense whispered discussion with Dan.

Tiffany smiled.  She saw my uneasy expression and laughed.

"What, you don’t want me topping my brother’s girlfriend."  Tiffany's eyes sparkled with mischief.

I cringed.

"Relax Jon, I don’t think she is a total sub, but she has some of the characteristics.  I don’t think she knows, heck Kara didn’t know a few weeks ago."  Tiffany added.

"I’ll know more after she finishes pledging and how she takes to the Hooter’s job."  Tiffany finished.

Tiffany shook her head as I mulled several scenarios of what Connie might be going through during pledging.  I winked back at Tiffany.  Tiffany pulled away from me to break up Connie and Dan's conversation.

"Hey, you want to watch a movie?"  Tiffany asked.

Dan and Connie shrugged so Tiffany turned to me, "What do you want to do Jon?" 

Tiffany looked down at the CD I was holding then back up at my eyes, then down again, then back up at me.  I blushed at her non-verbal suggestion.  Was I ready to watch something like that with Dan, Connie, and Tiffany?  I was frozen in thought as Tiffany looked on expectantly.

"Wow, my sister really does have you f-ed up.  You can’t even make up your mind if you want to watch a movie now, or not."  Dan laughed.

Connie giggled which nearly made me hold up the CD and tell them yeah, but I looked back at Tiffany who had a smug grin on her face enjoying my uncomfortable moment. 

Something in her look made me want to play her game. "You're right, Dan. This one's a no-brainer. Let's all go back to my place and watch it." Tiffany's eyes bulged as she looked at me, but I just kept on. "I'll download it to my computer first, so I've got the copy I need but then we'll turn it on and have a nice cozy watch party." 

We all got into the car again. Tiffany looked at me, her face reading at first as though she didn't believe me, but I kept the CD in my hand. As I twirled it, her face grew uncomfortable. I wondered if Connie and Dan were paying attention to Tiffany, and I glanced at the rearview mirror. Dan was looking at Connie's exposed cleavage and whispering in her ear. Connie grinned and looked towards Tiffany. Dan looked at his sister, but then down at Connie's boobs and shrugged. He leaned back, and Connie, smiling mischievously, leaned into his shoulder. 

Tiffany kept looking at the disk in my hand, the text dark and muted compared to the dull glow of the dashboard. I glanced at her a few times, smiling and looking meaningfully down at the disk in my hand. Tiffany looked at me with pleading eyes, unwilling to say anything in the company we were in. I began enjoying the feeling of Tiffany's discomfort. 

We pulled up to the apartment and Dan and Connie got out first. Tiffany threw me one more pleading look and I laughed, shaking my head. By the time we got into the apartment, I could feel Tiffany's tension building. I showed Dan and Connie around, then asked if they wanted something to drink. 

"Water would be great," Connie told me. I grinned, trying not to stare down her still opened shirt. Dan asked for the same, looking around the living room. 

I brought the drinks back and excused myself to my room to make a copy of the movie. Tiffany followed me and shut the door behind me. 

"What the hell are you doing?" she whispered as I started uploading the disk. 

"You wanted to watch a movie, Tiff. I'm just going along with it." I clicked the Ok button to get the upload going. 

"Not with my brother," she hissed. I turned in my chair to face her. 

"Ah. That seemed to be the implication, darling." Tiff's eyes bulged. "And I thought, why not? Dan's getting into this stuff, and it might be nice to help him ease into it." 

Tiffany was horrified. I tried to sound rational and reasonable as I responded to her expression. "Well, we're going to be hanging out a lot, Tiff. I just want to be sure that they're comfortable."

"Please, Jon. Please, just get another movie." I grinned. 

"This is making you very uncomfortable, isn't it?" I asked. She nodded. "Almost awkward?" I asked. Tiffany's eyes narrowed, and I realized I'd made my point.

"Ha. Ha." She said. "Stop with the disk." I decided to push it just a bit. 

"How about we watch it anyway? Let's see if you really understand what I was getting at." I pulled the disk out of the drive and stood. 

Tiffany's eyes fell to my hand and the warm silver disk. "Jon, I'm begging you," she whispered. 

"The magic words," I said. I leaned over and pulled a different disk. It had a movie I'd downloaded a while ago; a horror movie I'd loved since childhood. I thought it appropriate given the upcoming holiday. 

Tiff breathed a sigh of relief, and I shot her a glance that told her she wasn't getting off that easy. 

"We'll talk after they've gone," I told her. As she turned to lead me out of the bedroom, I reached around and cupped her heavy left breast. She stopped allowing me free reign as I mauled her big boob. She turned her head around and nodded as we both walked out. 

"All right! Got the movie." 

Dan and Connie jumped off the couch, Connie's tits jiggling in her still gaping shirt. I laughed as I watched them both try to replace their clothes. 

Dan led Connie to the chair and sat in front of it, while his girlfriend scooted in behind. Soon he leaned back into the chair and she tousled his hair. They both watched the screen flicker, and I turned off the light before returning to the couch and my girlfriend. She leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"Did you not like the show at the restaurant?" Tiffany whispered, her hand settling on my thigh and within finger-brushing distance of my crotch.

"Why would you think that?" I asked as quietly. 

"You seemed awfully desperate to embarrass me just now," she whispered back. 

"You seemed awfully desperate to embarrass me in the parking lot," I told her. "From what you told me of Kara, that was fair game. I do love that control you have over her. And we'll talk about the other pic, too. Now let's watch this non-awkward, family-friendly movie." Of course, as soon as I mentioned family friendly, the first victim splattered over the screen, leaving a red filter shining into the room. Tiffany giggled, and I glanced over to see Connie rubbing Dan's shoulders, leaning over and almost pouring her tits out of her bra. Both were absorbed in the movie.

"Now see, that's something I like. Thanks," I breathed. Tiffany looked and grinned as she saw Connie's boobs pressed against the overmatched lingerie. 

We watched the rest of the movie without incident or comment. Connie and Dan hadn't seen it, so they jumped, and even Tiffany grabbed my arm at one point. 

When all was said and done, we drove Dan and Connie back to the house, said our goodbyes. I didn't even ask Tiffany if she wanted to go to the sorority house. She noticed and looked at me as we made our way back to my place. I opened the door for her and led her into the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"What was up with the parking lot?" I asked. I wasn't angry, but it hadn't been like her to include me in her little games. We'd shared most of those. 

"I was just having a bit of fun," she said. "I had no idea you'd call me on it, you freak." I laughed. 

"Just a bit out of character, was all," I said. "Usually I'm not the target." Tiffany nodded. 

"I know. And I should have known that you'd fight back, you bastard," she replied. I grinned at her. "But I may have gotten a bit carried away. I was having a lot of fun in the restaurant with Kara and Connie, and even Dan in terms of making him uncomfortable." I nodded. 

"I was, too. Especially with those pics you sent. And Kara's quarters trick." 

"You like that?" Tiffany asked, laughing. 

"Yes," I admitted. "Thanks for letting me in on that. You're really into showing these girls who's boss, aren't you?" Tiff grinned. 

"Yeah. I think they had fun, too. I mean, Connie's going to be a Hooters girl now," Tiff noted, shrugging. "Can you imagine she and Kara working together, showing off their beaten tits to strangers?" I noticed Tiffany look off into the distance. Her breathing quickened, and her breasts heaved as she sighed. 

"I can," I whispered. "We should eat there more often," I suggested. "Maybe you can get in on the fun with both girls, like that  picture you sent of you and Connie?" 

"The one where I got to hold her beaten boob? That was neat. I'm still a bit pissed that you were able to weasel out of that one with Dan, by the way," Tiffany said, lightly punching my arm. 

"I can't believe Connie let you do that," I said, shaking my head in wonder.

"She's pretty easily swayed when I ask her to do something. But I was trying to torture you a bit. More Dan, but through you." I looked at her. 

"Yeah. That's what bothered me, I think. I thought I was your partner — not your target," I sighed. I didn't realize what a nerve I'd touched, but Tiffany looked honestly stricken. 

"Oh, Jon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that." I smiled. 

"It's ok. You and I seem to enjoy things that can get a bit complicated," I told her.

"No. I told you I was trying to keep you out of that. I'll try to keep you on my side of the fun from now on. I'm so sorry." Tiffany reached behind her and pulled her shirt over her head. "Is there anything at all I can do to make this up to you?" The bra limited but did not completely halt the slight shaking of my girlfriend's heavy tits. 

"Yes," I said quietly. I tried to resist her shaking tits as I moved my mind towards what I thought was necessary. "Why did it happen? And I don't want to do a dance tonight, Tiff. I want you to tell me what's going on. Is this about Sabrina?" Tiff sighed and started to pull away, but something stopped her. 

"Do you remember what happened after she beat me?" she suddenly asked. "After Sabrina beat me in front of you, and then did everything she did that night?" I nodded, not necessarily wanting to rehash the event. "I don't mean just that night, either." I thought back to our first night together in the bed and breakfast. 

"I couldn't wait to get you in bed after that loss. I'm really glad Sabrina stopped when she did, because I was completely turned on that night." I remembered her telling me in bed how her loss affected her, but I still couldn't see the connection to her behavior. 

"After it happened, I was glad I lost. I loved the control Sabrina had over me," she said, sighing heavily. There were no tears, just a statement of fact. "And that's why I've been giving so much control to you; I love that feeling of powerlessness." I shook my head.

"What about Kara? And Connie? And Amanda? And Christy?" I realized how long the list of beaten boobs was, and felt my cock stiffen. Tiffany grinned.

"I beat them. I own their asses," Tiffany said with sudden and surprising confidence. "Sabrina beating me was the difference. She took that control."

"But you challenged her," I said. Then it dawned on me. "To stop her from chasing after me." Tiff grinned. "And you aren't sure you can beat her if you get turned on by the thought of her winning." Tiffany grinned, shaking her head. Her eyes welled with tears for a moment, and she leaned in to kiss me. I felt her desire, but pulled away.

"Smart boy," she said. "I'm scared of losing only because in the heat of the moment, I might want to. And if I lose to her, she gets you, even for that night. That's not something I'm willing to give up." I smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere, Tiffany," I told her.

She nodded. "I know, Jon, and it's one of the many reasons I love you. But I don't want to share you for that night, either. So I feel like it's the big fight for me. Because you're at stake. But what if that part of me that wants to lose, that obviously gets off on it, overwhelms the part that does want to win?" I pulled her to me. I didn't have any words of encouragement for her, and felt horrible that I could do nothing more than hold her.

"I love you, Tiff," I whispered. She looked up at me and kissed me. I felt her tongue slip between my lips, and I responded. As we pulled away, she looked right into my eyes.

"What do you want to do to Sabrina after?" she asked, slowly and carefully. I smiled, hoping my response would build some confidence.

"Cum on those beaten sacks," I replied. Tiffany smiled.

"I want to see that," she whispered. "So I'll sit on her face while you fuck her destroyed titties."  I cupped her bra-clad left breast and squeezed gently. She groaned.

Even thinking about the fight is getting me turned on," she whispered.

"That's because I will guarantee that you'll get a better fuck if you win than if you lose," I said, more firmly than I had intended. Tiffany gaped at me, but I felt her nipple harden. I pulled out her left breast and shook it. The nipple was already at its peak stiffness.

"Wow. You like that condition?" I asked. I shook her firm tit again. "You want an example?" I asked.

"You bastard," she whispered, stripping. "I was going to be all vulnerable and emotional, and here you are taking advantage," I looked down, hoping I hadn't been out of line, but Tiff grabbed my face.

"It's about fucking time. Sometimes a girl just needs to get fucked." She kissed me and pushed me back on the couch.