News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 6

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:16:58 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

I stood behind my door and took a nervous breath before I opened it for Darla. I hoped she liked my outfit from her instructions it was the best I could do. "Wear something sexy that matches your new position." I chose a flimsy see through white baby doll nightie with no panties. If anyone passed when I opened the door, then they would get an eyeful. I took a couple of steps back while I swung the door open.

Darla stood in the hallway looking at me with her half smirk half-smile expressions. She eyed me up and down assessing my look. I was getting more nervous by the second.

"Come in Darla." I begged.

"Excuse, me, is that an order." Darla hissed.
I shook my head no.

"Because it sure sounded like an order," Darla continued.

"Please, Darla come in." I begged.
Darla's smirk-y smiley expression turned to one of disgust.

"Please, Darla come in I’m begging you to come in." I implored.

"Why would I want to do that?" Darla asked after folding her arms over her chest.

"Because, because, I’m begging, and the food is getting cold. Please come in…someone might see me." I pleaded.
Darla shrugged her shoulders and then assumed an attitude stance straightening her right leg and throwing her left hip out to the side.

I started to panic not knowing what she wanted and then remembered she said something about worshipping her when she told me what I should wear.

"Please come in so I can show off my beaten weak floppy tits." I said.
Darla's expression softened a bit.

"Girl, I can see those worthless udders from here." Darla replied.

"Please come in so you can play with by beaten udders and I can adore those beautiful breasts that ground mine into nothing." I begged.

"Well, I guess I can come in for a few minutes." Darla laughed.
I breathed a sigh of relief as I closed the door. Darla broke into a full-blown smile as she turned around to face me. I stood still as she regarded me.

"Turn around." Darla ordered.
I slowly spun around. With my back to her, Darla patted my mostly bare ass. The lingerie I wore didn’t cover the bottom quarter of my ass, not that it mattered with the see through material.

"Face me." Darla told me.
I faced her standing before her biting my lower lip. Darla stepped up giving me a hug rubbing her tits into mine and feeling my ass. I returned the hug.

"You smell great, I can’t wait to eat you up oh, and the food smells wonderful. I’m hungry." Darla stated.
I smiled.

"I fixed smothered chicken breasts." I said.
Darla laughed.

"Seems appropriate." Darla commented.

"Have a seat." I said and then led her to the table.

I grabbed some tea and brought out the food for Darla. Darla eyed my jiggling breasts as I served her. We didn’t say a word as I finished fixing her plate. I was beet red with all the attention not only my breasts were receiving from her eyes but the rest of me as well.

Finally, I sat down and we ate. I was surprised we had a normal conversation about classes and gossiped about some of the girls in our fight group. By the time we were ready for dessert, I was feeling at ease sitting in front of her wearing little of nothing.

I had baked her some carrot cake cupcakes and rounded them into the shape of tits as I had done for the video. Darla laughed as I served them to her.

"Where is yours?" Darla asked.

"Here is my dessert." I replied shimmying out of my baby doll letting it fall to the floor, I dropped to my knees grabbing a can of whipped cream off the table.
Darla grinned as I coated both my nipples with whip cream. She watched intently as I slowly licked the sweet white globs off my extended nipples.

"I think I would rather have your dessert." Darla said pushing her cupcakes away from her.

I recoated my nipples offering them up to her. Darla took my boobs in her hands licking me clean. She kept looking at me with her dark eyes as she worked on my nipples. I was still a little afraid of her, but I was horny and I wanted to know what those eyes had in store for me.

Darla leaned back in her chair, took a couple bites of the cupcakes, and watched me kneeling in front of her.

"I brought the video of the fight." Darla stated.

"Yeah." I lamely answered.

"Let’s go watch it." Darla said and then popped another bit of cupcake into her mouth.
Darla took my hand as I stood up then looked down at my crotch.

"Yep, I lost my pelt. I flushed it down the toilet. I don’t deserve to have one." I stated.

"You’re learning." Darla said then dragged me to the couch.

She handed me a jump drive and then had a set as I plugged it into my computer to stream it to the television. Darla patted the couch beside her for me to sit. I curled up next to her as she put an arm over my shoulder her hand cupping my boob.

"Wonder who wins?" Darla asked as I hit the play button.

I rolled my eyes while Darla gave my captured jug a light squeeze. The black screen came to life with Darla and me standing tit to tit in the middle of the room. Kelly gave the instructions and stakes of the nipple fight. I grinned slightly knowing I was going to win that battle. Darla gave my nipple a firm pinch.
"Don’t feel too proud, bitch." Darla warned me.

We watched my longer nipples pierce her areola repeatedly as Darla tried to stab my nipples with her smaller pebbles. It was erotic watching the nipple battle as we parried back and forth. I hadn’t noticed during the fight, but every time I landed a blow, Darla's head would jerk just a bit. Darla was quiet and I didn’t want to upset her so I bit my lower lip trying not to smile.

She shook her head in disbelief as her image on the scream began to curse. The crowd chanted my name and Darla muttered something like "Those bitches." I couldn’t keep the smile off my face watching my nipples bend her little ones. I received a hard pinch for that.

Darla groaned as I bounced her in my arms digging my nipples into hers finalizing my victory.

"You’re a spaz." Darla commented as we watched me dance around the room with my arms in the air and boobs flying all over the place.

"I was happy." I replied.

"You’re going to pay for that, slut." Darla whispered as we watched me make Darla get on her knees on the screen.

I made a pouty face.

"I don’t care as long as you make my nipples feel like that later." I teased.

"Oh you like having me on my knees adoring your nipples with my tongue?" Darla asked.
I smiled.

"I bet you thought you really had a chance to beat me, didn’t you?" Darla asked.

"It looked like it to me." I replied.

"But we know what happened don’t we?" Darla teased flicking the end of my nipple with her finger.
I nodded. Darla giggled.

The screen went blank as I walked back to Christy. We sat silently waiting for the action to begin. Darla continued to toy with my nipple.

"Now for the good part." Darla commented.
I dreaded what I was about to watch. The camera focused on Darla and me. we watched the early part of the boob fight as the two of us on screen danced and wrestled around the room trying to gain an advantage.

"Where did you learn that move?" I asked after watching my boobs slam against Darla's rib cage after the turned to shield her tits.
Darla smiled.

"I talked to some girls that watched your fights and I asked Chrissy and Nikki how you fought. I came to the conclusion the only move you had was that boob swing thing you do." Darla answered.
I nodded.

"So I thought about it and the only way to defend that was to outslug you or avoid those blows. That’s how I came up with the turn. I thought I would let you wear yourself out slamming your big bags into my ribs." Darla answered.

She smiled.

"It worked." Darla said.
I nodded my agreement.

"I have to say when you did land some blows it hurt like hell." Darla added.

"But it wasn’t enough." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I knew once I had you in a clinch it would be over," Darla said, "I could grind you down and make you give up."
I was about to say something then the boob fight turned into a catfight.

"Oh, and you’re going to pay for that too," Darla said, "that scissor hold hurt. Chrissy is firming you up."
I smiled with a little pride.

"You ripped my hair out of my head." I retorted.

"You wouldn’t let go." Darla huffed.
Darla paused the video.

"Time to get comfortable." Darla stated as she stood.
She un buttoned her jeans then stopped.

"Oh, you might want to close the curtains, unless you want people to watch this." Darla suggested.

"Shit!" I yelled as I leapt off the couch and dashed for the window.

I could hear Darla laughing behind me as I peered around the window wondering if anybody saw me.

"Shit!" I yelled again wondering if anybody saw me at the dining table or on the couch watching the television.
After I closed the curtains, I watched Darla peel off her clothes starting with her boots then her jeans, shirt, bra, and panties all ended up in a pile on her boots. I was envious with her hard titties pointing at me as she ran her hands over her pale toned body. With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, it made her face more stern and dramatic.

Back on the couch, we assumed the same position. I snuggled next to her so she could have easier access to my boobs, but Darla had other plans.

"Oh, wait let’s get that punishment out of the way before I forget." Darla said.

"What?" I asked.

"Lay across my lap. I want to see that ass." Darla commanded.

"Oh come on." I huffed.

"Do it." Darla ordered giving my nipple a hard pinch.

I complied. I grimaced as she gently rubbed my ass with her hand. She gave me a few light pats then Whap! I screamed. I received five more quick swats. I felt my butt warming from the smacks. I pleaded with Darla to stop but she continued with five more after rubbing my ass for a few moments. When she was finished, I jumped up rubbing my butt. Darla looked satisfied with my punishment.

I sat back down and Darla restarted the video. This time she had both my tits in her hands manipulating me. I was horny.

"Look at the way your tits bounce off mine, Kara." Darla teased.

"Yeah, look at me knock you around." I said.

"At least my tits held up to the punishment, look at your tits. Watch them balloon out. They look like a couple of pillows flattening out when someone lays on them." Darla commented.

She was right. My tits were caving.

"I felt them giving way to mine, Kara." Darla said.
I nodded watching Darla on screen beating down my boobs.

Darla stopped the video.

"Get on your knees, Kara." Darla ordered.
I slid to the floor wondering what she had planned for me. Darla scooted to the edge of the cushion with her pussy hanging over the edge knees far apart.

"Stick one of your beaten udders against my pussy." Darla instructed me.
I pushed my nipple against the lips of her pussy. Darla moaned.

"Oh, yeah that’s it." Darla cooed.
I kept my tit in place as Darla writhed a bit.

"Now, worship my boobs." Darla ordered as she leaned forward holding her right jug in my face.
I kissed her boob. Darla moaned some more.

"Ooh, that’s right, worship me while I watch the ending, Kara." Darla sighed.
I spent the rest of the video suckling Darla's tits as she ground her pussy into my jug. When the video ended, Darla was hot.

"Eat me, loser." Darla cooed as she leaned back on the couch.

"Fuck yeah, on all fours with those udders hanging down in defeat! You know your place." Darla exclaimed as my tongue pushed into her pussy.
I tried to remember what she told me to do last night. I must have done it right because, before long she was grabbing my hair and thrusting her pussy into my mouth. She had a screaming orgasm as she held my mouth in place.

"I need a drink." Darla panted.

"Okay," I said then wiped her pussy juice off my face.
Darla rubbed her tits and pussy as she watched me rise to head to the kitchen. I brought her some water shaking my boobs as I approached her. I think she enjoyed the show.

"Let’s go back to your bedroom." Darla suggested between gulps of water.

"Ever heard of a sexfight?" Darla asked after swatting my ass.
I shook my head, no. Darla smiled.

"A sexfight is where we try to make the other girl come before we do or, make the other girl come so much she can’t take it anymore." Darla stated.

"Oh," I muttered contemplating what Darla meant.

"Want to have one? First one to come loses." Darla asked.

"Sure, I guess." I answered not really knowing what I was getting into.

"For this one we’ll do a sixty nine. You’re on bottom." Darla stated.

I nodded getting down on the bed. I lay on my back as Darla climbed on top of me facing my pussy. She leaned down.

"Since this is your first time we won’t have any stakes for this one." Darla announced.
I nodded.

"Ready?" Darla asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"GO!" Darla yelled then dropped her mouth on my pussy.
I moaned for a bit, enjoying the feeling of her tongue. Darla stopped eating me.

"Hey, Kara, we started, eat me bitch!" Darla yelled.

"Okay." I said clearing my head and then leaned up sticking my tongue in her pussy.
I soon learned the advantage of being on top. Whenever I would get Darla close to coming, she would pull her pussy off my face to where I couldn’t reach her. After she would cool down a bit, she would lower it back down on me. My poor pussy had nowhere to go as Darla's tongue worked me over. I finally gave up the fight thrusting my pussy in her face enjoying the feel of her tongue.

Darla turned and flexed a victory pose over me as she declared herself the winner.

"Now, finish me off loser." Darla ordered then planted her sex on my mouth.
I did my duty as she berated and degraded me. When it was over she cuddle against me and we talked for a while. I thought we were done for the night, but Darla had other plans as she hopped off the bed and then came back carrying her purse.

"Toy time!" Darla announced.
I laughed as she pulled her toys out of her bag brandishing them at me.

"Which one do you like?" Darla asked.
I shrugged.

"Cool, let’s try this one out." Darla announced flashing a sleek black ribbed vibrator at me.

"Let’s see how long you can hold out with this in your hungry twat, slut." Darla chided.

"Okay." I agreed spreading my legs for her.

"No, on your elbows and knees…ass up." Darla ordered.
I rolled over sticking my ass in the air presenting myself to Darla. She gave my ass a playful smack.

"Look at you, Kara, with your pathetic udders mashed into the mattress. It’s almost like the night Chrissy milked you in front of everyone." Darla taunted as she teased my pussy with the vibrator.

"I saw the clip. You on your hands and knees with your flabby beaten tits hanging down in defeat as everyone looked on." Darla continued.
Darla continued to tease me with the vibrator continuing to run it up and down my slit, only now she had it on.

"Tell me Kara, were you turned on then? Did you get off on being on your hands and knees in defeat after putting your pair of useless boobs up against a better pair and losing?" Darla teased.

"…No…but…" I stammered.

"But what, Kara?" Darla asked holding the tip of the vibrator at my opening.

"Oh, fuck," I panted, "I was too embarrassed to be turned on then, but when I got home…I watched the clip."

"Yeah, and…," Darla coaxed me, "what did you do?"

"I…I mas…played with myself as I watched...the clip." I said with a shudder when Darla pressed the vibrator against my clit.

"Get up on your hands and knees like you were that night." Darla ordered.
I pushed myself up to where my boobs were off the mattress waiting to be fucked.

"Tell me about it." Darla ordered as she palmed one of my hanging boobs.

"I laid in my bed using my vibrator to play with myself as Chrissy punished my boobs in front of everyone for having the nerve to try and stand up to her tits." I said.

"Where is it?" Darla asked.
I pointed to my nightstand, after letting go of my dangling jug Darla reached across to grab my sextoy out of my drawer.

"Nice." Darla commented.
I heard the hum of my toy then felt the smooth plastic against my boob. I dropped my head to my pillow shuddering from the tickling sensation coursing through my boob.

"Head up, slut." Darla ordered.
I forced myself up.

"You should see your boob quivering, Kara." Darla commented.
I didn’t have to see my boobs to know, I could feel the vibrator shaking my boob.

"Go on." Darla ordered.

"I got off on watching her display my beaten udders…," I started to say until Darla inserted the vibrator into my pussy, "Oh, fuck!"

"Go on." Darla ordered.

"She treated me like a cow in front of everybody, showing them how flaccid my boobs had become. Chrissy turned my tits to goo." I cooed as Darla worked the vibrators

"She sure did," Darla, agreed, "I wish I was there to see that."

"My floppy boobs shook and shimmied in her grip as Tiffany filmed the whole thing." I said.
Darla sank the vibrator deeper into my pussy. She nearly set me off when she stuck the tip of the vibe working my boob to my nipple. I shuddered and had to stop talking for a moment.

"Oh, yeah, give it up, Kara." Darla cooed in my ear.

"Fuck, she milked me. She pulled on my tits stretching them to the floor…God…she tweaked my weak nipples…uh…she showed everyone how pathetic my floppy tits were." I muttered.
Darla pulled the vibrator in my pussy almost all the way out and then shoved deep inside me.

"Then when she was done with me, she gave my hanging tits a dismissive slap, causing my weak udders slap against each other." I finished.

"You came? Did you come hard?" Darla asked.
I nodded.

"Like this?" Darla asked.
Before I could answer, Darla worked the vibrator into and out of my over heated pussy vigorously. I humped the vibe as she kept the other vibrator working my nipple. I came hard then fell on my tits trying breathing hard trying to recuperate.

Darla rubbed my back as my breathing returned to normal. Her firm tits felt good rubbing against my side. Darla's nipples were jutting little rocks.

"I’m about to do something that’s going to rock your world." Darla announced as she forced me to roll over on my back.

"Darla, I can’t take anymore. You wore me out." I pleaded.

"You don’t have to do anything, just lay there." Darla replied.
I nodded as Darla grabbed the backs of my knees folding me in half. She placed my knees on my shoulders with my feet in the air. My pussy was spread and vulnerable as Darla mounted lowering her pussy down onto helpless cxnt. I sucked in a breath of air as her warm wet lips grazed my clit.

"I’m going to fuck you." Darla announced then began grinding herself down on me.
I twitched at the first touch of her clit on mine. Darla threw her head back and grunted from the first rough grind on me. I looked up helplessly as her pussy had its way with mine.

"Play with those beaten titties." Darla ordered looking down at me.
I pushed my left boob up to my mouth while maintaining eye contact with Darla. as my tongue washed over my nipple Darla increased her thrusts.

"Feel that? Feel my pussy fucking yours. My pussy owns yours just like my tits do." Darla commented relishing her dominance.

"Look at you, on your back, legs spread, feet in the air, suckling your own udders while I fuck you." Darla taunted me then shuddered as her orgasm began to build.
I felt Darla's thigh muscles and pussy twitch as she grunted in between thrusts. My pussy took a beating from Darla as she fucked me to another orgasm. I thought I would pass out before she brought herself off. I was lightheaded as she came to her climax fucking me like a man, with her pussy lips penetrating my open lips.

Darla collapsed on top of me letting go of the backs of my knees. My feet settled on the bed with my kneed spread and in the air. Darla lay in blissful afterglow between my thighs as she rested her head on my chest.

When she recovered a bit, Darla slid up, took my face in her hands, and dominantly kissed me. I took her tongue in my mouth and let her have her way with me. I felt her grinding her neatly trimmed bush on my hairless crotch reminding me of my place.

"How was that?" Darla asked after breaking the kiss.

"Oh, my, God," I huffed.
Darla smiled.

"I think we’re going to have a lot of fun together." Darla observed.
I nodded.

I was exhausted as heaviness consumed me. Darla pulled herself off me and then I curled up beside her as she lay on her back. I was snuggled up with my cheek on her shoulder as I looked down on her proud breasts pointing to the ceiling. They were the last things I saw before drifting off to sleep.

I woke the next morning feeling a tickling sensation in my nipples. I looked down and saw pale fingers tweaking my buds and tickling my areola. I glanced over at Darla who grinned back at me.

"Oh, good you’re awake. I’m hungry." Darla stated.

"Then eat something." I replied with a grin of my own.

"I will as soon as you fix it." Darla answered.

"Again? I cooked for you yesterday…in front of everyone." I added.

"Yeah, that’s a rule. Whenever I stay over, you cook breakfast for me." Darla stated.

"A rule?" I questioned.
Darla nodded.

"Yep, and I have some more, but we’ll talk about that at breakfast," Darla stated, "Now, get in the damn kitchen and fix me some breakfast, woman."

"But Darla, I’m sore." I whined.

"You should be sore; I gave your droopy jugs a real beating." Darla stated.

I rolled my eyes, but she was right. My tongue and pussy were also sore.

"Okay, same thing as yesterday?" I asked.

"Surprise me," Darla grinned.

"Tit pancakes it is then." I joked.

After getting out of bed, the soreness really hit. I stretched to work some of it out. I looked in the mirror at my ass and noticed Darla had bruised me back there. I glanced at Darla but she had a look that dared me to complain about my ass. I turned and minced out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

I saw my nightie on the floor, beside the table where I left it and decided to put it on. I puttered around the kitchen cooking Darla and I some eggs biscuits and pancakes. I heard the shower running and was a bit envious, as I felt a little grimy. I was dancing to a song on TV and finishing a batch of cakes, when Darla strolled out wearing my robe drying her hair with one of my towels.

"Mmm, smells good." Darla commented taking a seat at the kitchen table.
She smiled eying my baby doll. I smiled back at the approving look. I made sure to bend over the oven quite often giving her a good show. When everything was finished, I sat across from Darla plopping my boobs on the table as I ate. By the look, she was giving me Darla approved of my display.

"So, what other rules of Darla do I have to follow?" I asked between mouthfuls of egg.

"Whenever we are out together, I wear the pants. You wear a skirt." Darla stated.

"Sure." I shrugged thinking, "No big deal."

"And unless I say otherwise, no bras," Darla added.
Now I was worried there was no way I could go braless in public.

"Um, Darla, I don’t think I can do that," I pleaded.
Darla smiled, "We’ll see."

"Also when we are at one of our events, I have a chocker I want you to wear. It’s nothing over the top like a dog collar or anything like that. It’s just a black band with a silver heart in front with my name engraved on it. It’s cute and no one but the group will know what it means." Darla said.

"I can do that." I agreed.

"You sure will and I like that." Darla said pointing at my boobs.

"You like my boobs?" I asked smirking.

"Dork…I like your tits on the table. From now on whenever we eat together its tit on the table for you, bitch." Darla ordered.

"Okay," I complied, "anything else?"
Darla shook her head.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I finished up, I had thoughts of Darla parading me around in a little skirt with my boobs poking out of a tight fitting top. I knew girls would be laughing at my chocker. I should have been paying attention to what was happening in the living room instead of daydreaming.

As I rounded the corner, I saw Darla standing by the door. I stopped in my tracks seeing who was standing beside her. My neighbor and sister’s friend Christy stared with open mouth at me. I stood frozen with panic and fear in front of them wearing my slutty outfit. I noticed Darla had a smirk wondering what was about to take place and how I was going to explain the scene Christy walked into.

"Kara, what is going on?" Christy asked.
I felt the need to cover myself, I don’t know why Christy had seen me naked plenty, but it felt like the right thing to do. I threw my hands in front of my boobs and crotch.

"Who is this wearing your robe" Christy asked.

"Um," I stammered trying to think of a logical explanation.
I came up blank.

"Christy that is Darla, Darla this is my neighbor and sister’s best friend, Christy." I muttered trying to buy some more time to come up with something.

"Nice to meet you, now why is she wearing your robe and why are her clothes lying in a pile in front of the couch?" Christy asked.

Darla broke into a smile as she waited for my answer. She loved the tension.

"Is there something I should know?" Christy asked.

"Yeah, Kara, is there something she should know?" Darla mocked.
I wanted to shrink and disappear into the carpet. I felt so low.
Seeing no way out, I caved deciding to spill everything to Christy.

"Christy, I, I lost another tit fight." I stated.
Christy raised an eyebrow then looked at Darla.

"And I spent last night paying off the stakes." I added.

"You lost…to her?" Christy asked incredulously.
Darla looked pissed.

I nodded.

"Yeah, she really did beat me Christy." I acknowledged.

Christy looked over Darla's body as Darla stood with hands on her hips and her chest thrust out.

"She’s right, Red, I smashed those big ol’ tits flat," Darla bragged then whipped open her robe, "with these!"
Christy stared for a moment at Darla's hard up thrust tits. Tension filled the room.

"Kara, you better tell your friend everything, unless you want to see us fight." Darla warned.

"It might not matter what Kara's says, little girl, I might just pound those little tits down to lumps, you cocky little bitch." Christy replied.

"No, wait, you guys don’t." I pleaded.

"Christy she beat me. She pounded my boobs flat and pinned my tits against my ribs." I blurted out.
Christy and Darla kept staring at each other not saying a word so I continued.

"We agreed on the stakes. The loser would go down on the winner. Just like you told me about one of your fights," I said, "I wanted to know what it felt like and thought since I was so much bigger than Darla I would win easily."

They kept staring, Darla now had a half smile while Christy had a stone cold expression.

"The fight didn’t turn out the way I had planned, but I found something out about me Friday night." I continued saying.

Christy broke her staring contest with Darla and faced me.

"And what was that," Christy asked.

"You know how we had the queens and bitches conversation a few weeks back," I asked rhetorically, "Well I found out I’m a bitch…I’m Darla's bitch and she’s my queen."
Christy changed from cold to melancholy as she studied me.

"I put my boobs up against Darla and she crushed and then made me like it," I stated, "I felt things I hadn’t felt before, and I want to experience more of those feelings. She’s earned the right to dominate me and that’s what I want her to do."

"I, I had that feeling about you, Kara. I just thought if you won a few fights you might become more aggressive and give you a new attitude. You’ve always been passive. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, I just don’t want anybody taking advantage of you." Christy said.

I noticed Darla beaming. I felt relief that I told Christy my feelings while in the presence of Darla. I dropped my hands from my boobs and pussy revealing myself now that I had nothing to hide.

"If you hurt her, I’ll kick your little ass." Christy warned turning to Darla.
I tensed up knowing Christy and Darla were about to get into it. I was the smile fade from Darla's face for a moment, as she seemed to be contemplating something. I held my breath hoping things weren’t going to escalate. Darla's smile returned.

"It’s good that Kara has a friend like you," Darla said putting a hand on Christy's shoulder, "I can’t promise I won’t hurt her and that is not my intention.
Christy nodded.

"But, I am going to push her buttons," Darla giggled, "and expose and humiliate her, because she likes it."
Christy smirked and shook her head. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, I guess I’ll leave and let you two get back to what you were doing," Christy said then looked me over,

"whatever that is."
I saw the empty cup in Christy's hand.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I’m out of coffee and thought I would borrow some instead of running to the store this morning." Christy answered.

"I got some." I said and then headed for the kitchen.

"Want some breakfast?" Darla asked Christy.

"Uh, no, thank you." Christy replied.

"You sure, we got Kara cakes. They’re great, besides she gets off on serving." Darla laughed.
I heard Christy snort

"Did you see the way she pranced into the kitchen?" Darla asked.
They both laughed.

"Darla!" I yelled as I poured some coffee into a ziplock bag.

I heard them whispering and giggling as I sealed the bag and headed back into the living room. With a red face, I handed the bag to Christy.

"It was interesting meeting you, Darla," Christy said, "you two have fun."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Christy" Darla returned the gesture, "Don’t be a stranger."
Christy nodded then headed out the door.

"Oh, my god…I can’t believe that just happened." I blurted out
Darla laughed.

"So, queens and bitches, huh." Darla stated.

"Long story," I answered.

"I’m your queen?" Darla asked,"Aw, that’s so sweet."
Darla reached up and tweaked my blushing cheek.

"Well I need to run. Say, are you doing anything tonight?" Darla asked.

"Yeah, I gotta work and I have test I need to study for." I replied.
Darla pouted but nodded then headed off to dress. I cleaned the kitchen and dining room until she reappeared ready to leave. She felt me up as she gave me a good-bye kiss.

"Call me." Darla demanded before heading out of my apartment leaving me standing in the doorway wearing my little baby doll for all to see.

"Kara!" The high pitch voice of our hostess screeched.
There she sat, the blonde bubbleheaded, Shelby. I’ll never forget the first day that I met her. I was in the changing room pulling off my regular bra to slip into my cleavage bra when I heard the little twit screaming.

"Wow, you’re huge!" Shelby hollered and then bolted for me.

My mouth was opened in stunned silence as she rushed me. Her little hands immediately went right to my boobs. The short blonde felt me up.

"Excuse me!" I said with annoyance.
I heard giggles in the background. I looked around, with my mouth hanging open in shock to see who was watching my boobs being violated. I saw Maria a tall beautiful Latina girl with long jet-black hair with her hand over her mouth trying to keep from laughing aloud and Hailey a curvy brunette with a bust about as big as mine. Hailey and I probably could pass for sisters except she has lighter straight brown hair where mine is curly and black and she has a couple of inches of height on me. Hailey gave me a shoulder shrug of sympathy, but she did have a smirk on her face.

I looked back down on my boobs as Shelby kneaded them like dough. I wanted to be mad, but the little blonde was so cute I couldn’t help but giggle a bit myself. Her little fingers sank into my boob flesh and her eyes would light up like a baby watching a pinwheel turn for the first time. Her little brown eyes glowed as her smile lit the room up. She had cute chipmunk cheeks and I envied her perfect long straight blonde hair that hung down to her breast.

"Um, Shelby, they’re not dough." I told her.

"Sure feels like it." Shelby said with a laugh and then fingered my nipples.
Hailey and Maria laughed.

"Whoa! These are heavy! Have you ever weighed them? I bet they are at least fifteen pounds! Shelby asked and exclaimed.

"Shelby, manners." Maria warned the little blonde.

"Hey, Hailey, what’s bigger Kara's boobs or my head?" Shelby asked placing her head beside one of my boobs for comparison.

"Hailey stop it, leave her alone." Maria ordered.

"Okay, it’s just wow, what a rack. I wished I had a set like that." Shelby commented.

"Your boobs are plenty big enough for your little frame." Hailey commented.
Hailey was right Shelby had quite a set of boobs for someone her size. She was a "C" cupper that showed plenty of cleavage in her white tank top. They were so perfect I wondered if they were real or manmade. Looking around at the rest of the staff I figured about half were surgically enhanced.

"I know, but it would be fun to be able to walk around showing those things off for a while." Shelby commented.

"Oh, wait I gotta run, I’m late!" Shelby yelled then sprinted out of the changing room before I could answer.

"Sorry about that, Shelby is a little different. She doesn’t mean anything by it." Maria offered patting me on the shoulder.
I nodded as I squeezed my boobs into my bra. I struggled with the clasp a bit, as my boobs fought to push themselves away from each other. Maria looked impressed as she eyed my cleavage.

"Nice, those are tip worthy." Maria commented.

"Um, thanks." I replied.

I finished donning my uniform without further incident and met my trainer. She was a beautiful black girl with flawless mocha skin, thick lips on a large mouth, dark eyes, and long wavy hair down to her shoulder blades. Tamera looked to be about a "D" cup with a flat stomach, trim waist, and prominent well-rounded rear. Looking at her legs, I could tell she worked out.

We hit it off immediately. Tamera was friendly helpful and by the end of the night I had a new friend. At the end of my shift, I was tired but happy. I only worked a few tables but had almost as much in tips as a full night at my old restaurant. The manager had me take a test that I passed then she told me I could have my own section.
At my apartment, I relaxed with my feet up on the couch thinking back to the weekend and my time with Darla. My job was working out. Things were going well, too well. I felt like something was looming over me, but didn’t know what it was.
One night during the middle of my shift, I saw Chrissy, Nikki, and Emma come into the restaurant. They specifically asked for my section. I had an uneasy feeling as I approached their table while the three of them talked to Shelby.

"Hey, here she is. Enjoy the meal." Shelby cheerily said, "I’ll see you later neighbor."
I looked at the table wondering who Shelby’s neighbor was. Chrissy nodded to Shelby. My uneasy feeling intensified. I wondered how close Shelby and Chrissy were.

"Hi, girls, can I get you something to drink? I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey, floppy," Chrissy grinned.
I took the insult with a smile while Nikki and Emma snorted. Bending over at the waist, I rested my elbows on the table waiting to take their order. I noticed all of them looking at the deep cleavage view I was affording them.

"Really Kara, those beaten udders of yours don’t impress us," Emma said, "But I think those guys behind you are enjoying that fat ass of yours."
I smiled and wriggled my hips a bit.

"Anything for a tip, huh," Nikki asked.
Giving Nikki a wink, I giggled.

"You look cute in your little uniform." Nikki complimented me.

"Yeah…for a cow," Chrissy chimed in.
I ignored Chrissy's comment.

"Hey, Emma how’s Darla?" I asked.
The table broke out in laughter. I blushed.

"She would have been here but she had to study." Emma replied, "You miss her?"
More laughter rang in my ears.

"I know she misses that tongue of yours." Emma quipped.
The laughter turned to belly laughs as Nikki slapped Emma on her back. I straightened up while they had a good laugh at my expense.

"I haven’t seen you at the gym, are you skipping out on our deal?" Chrissy asked.

"No, I’ve just been sore. Don’t worry, Chrissy, I’ll hold up my end of the deal." I replied.

"I’ll be back with your drinks." I said shaking my head.
I returned with their drinks and took another round of insults. I let the girls have their fun with me and played along teasing. I even shook my boobs for them. I decided to leave them alone and headed off to place their order.

It was a slow night. I only had two tables occupied in my section and the other one had three guys engrossed in a college basket ball game. They were more interested in the game than ogling my tits so I left them alone.

I headed over to Shelby to find out more about her relationship with Chrissy. She was happy to have the company. Most of the other waitresses avoided her when they could. Shelby could talk about nothing for hours rambling from one subject to another without rhyme or reason.
Shelby informed me that they were next-door neighbors and occasionally borrowed things from each other, but were not really close. I grinned as Shelby did fill me in on all the guy traffic in and out of Chrissy's apartment as Shelby put it, "She has a LOT of guy friends that stay over," with a giggle.

I served Nikki, Emma, and Chrissy their food without incident. While they ate, I entertained them by showing off my hula-hoop skills. They laughed and applauded my efforts. Tamera came by telling me that I would get better tips if I did that for guys instead of girls. The table guffawed at that.

I breathed a sigh of relief after those three left the restaurant. I had been anxious hoping they wouldn’t get too out of hand actually, it had been fun serving them, and then rest of the night picked up. I had a good night in tips.

I was getting ready to change out of my uniform when my world came crashing down. Shelby burst into the changing room holding her I phone up for everyone to see. I turned just in time to see Shelby hold the phone up in front of my face. I turned white as the blood rushed from my face and my jaw dropped in shock.

"Who’s Darla and why are you her bitch?" Shelby asked.
I stumbled back a step from the image on the phone. It was a picture of me the morning I fixed breakfast for Darla. I had my ass to the camera but I was looking back so you could see my face. Shelby saw the words written across my back. Nikki, Darla, Emma, and Chrissy were standing all around me fully clothed pointing at the words with smiles on their faces.

"Chrissy wanted me to ask you." Shelby stated innocently.
The other girls in the room rushed to see the picture. Some giggled while others were confused, and some had disgusted looks on their faces. My lips quivered as I began to cry.

"Kara, what’s wrong. Chrissy said you would find it funny." Shelby said with alarm seeing me cry.
In hindsight, I should have told them it was all a joke that I lost a bet, but at the time, I assumed Chrissy told Shelby everything. I figured I could not show my face in Hooters and I would be ruined. All sorts of awful things ran through my mind. I grabbed my bag and began to rush out of the locker room. Tamera had just entered and I almost ran over her. She held me for a moment concerned that I was crying, but I shook loose of her and ran out of the room bawling.

On the drive to my apartment, I decided I needed to talk to Chrissy. I turned the car around and headed for her apartment complex. I didn’t know what I was going to say, maybe demand an apology, tell her what I thought of her, I didn’t know. Not knowing what apartment Chrissy lived in, I called Nikki and asked her. As I talked to Nikki, she didn’t seem to know what Chrissy had done to me and I didn’t tell her.

I sat in my car in the parking lot of Chrissy apartment torn between rage and sorrow wondering what I would say to her. I even started to chicken out and go home, but I knew this was something I had to do, so I hopped out of my car, went up her steps, and banged on Chrissy's door.

Chrissy answered the door and was surprised to see me. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and appeared to have been studying. Her surprised expression turned to confusion as she studied my tear streaked face. Sensing something was wrong, she tried giving me her award-winning smile.

"Hey floppy, have a good shift at work?" Chrissy asked then giggled.
I lost all control watching her giggle.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you cxnt!" I yelled.
Chrissy stopped smiling.

"Whoa, calm down Kara. What’s your problem?" Chrissy asked.

"What’s my problem," I repeated,"What’s my fucking problem? That fucking picture you sent to Shelby, you cruel bitch!"

"Oh, that, is that what you’re all pissed about, it was just a joke." Chrissy replied.
I stood in shock for a moment not believing she could be so indifferent about the feelings of someone.

"That little joke probably cost me my job. I’m not rich like you and some of those other bitches!" I screamed.

"Kara, keep your voice down." Chrissy warned me.

"Fuck that and fuck you!" I screamed increasing the decibel level.

"Excuse me…" Chrissy said getting annoyed.

"Yeah, fuck you! Even if I don’t lose my job, everyone at work thinks I’m a freak!" I yelled then started crying again.
Chrissy laughed. I nearly ran away and I would have if she had kept her mouth shut.

"Kara, you are a freak and besides, you can always get a job at a strip club." Chrissy commented.
I was blinded by rage as she laughed in my face. With all my strength, I slapped face. The blow sent her blonde hair flying as her head snapped around. I believe I was as shocked as she was as we stared at each other for a moment then she straightened up. I saw anger flash across her face. I balled my right fist and from my hip, I sent an upper cut that landed square in her belly button. Her muscles tightened but not enough as I heard the air rush out of her lungs.

"You bitch, yu…" Chrissy started to scream but I didn’t give her time to finish her threat or whatever she was about to say.

With my left hand, I grabbed her blonde hair and with my right, I repeatedly slapped her face. As she fought to pull my hand out of her hair, I used that to my advantage and pulled her down keeping her bent at the waist. I slapped her all over her living room as she cursed and screamed. I accidently stepped on one of her bare feet sending her falling on her side. I ended up straddling her chest trapping her right arm underneath her and her left arm under my crotch. I changed hands using my right to grab her hair and my left to slap her face. I wasn’t able to give her full force blows, but the way we were positioned my strikes landed face on instead of from the side. It felt great feeling her nose bend and smash each time I hit it.

I heard Chrissy crying. She had stopped struggling and just tried to cover up shielding herself from further damage. I slowed my slaps.

"Aww, what’s wrong Chrissy?" I taunted her.

"Think I’m a joke, now," I continued to taunt her between slaps, "c’mon laugh bitch!"
I gave her a few more slaps then stopped to savor the damage I caused. Chrissy was blubbering by now. I had scratched her face; her nose was red and blotchy.

"Just get off me and go you crazy bitch." Chrissy muttered.

"You’re right, I’m crazy," I said balling my fist, "I’m a freak!"
I took dead aim and nailed her left eye with my fist. Chrissy's head bounced off the carpet.

"You shouldn’t fuck with freaks!" I warned Chrissy.
I stood up looking down at Chrissy's beaten body. I saw her tits heaving as she sobbed. I don’t know why I did it, but I kicked them. Chrissy screamed louder than before rolling on her back.

"Just get out!" Chrissy screamed.

"Fine, I’m out of here," I hissed, "just don’t fuck with me anymore." I warned her.

I stormed out of Chrissy's apartment into the hallway and there stood Shelby wide eyed and in shock. As I approached the little bimbo, her eyes were the size of tennis balls. She tried to apologize but I pushed her out of my way. She stumbled into the wall as I blew by her. When I got reached the bottom of the steps, I glared back at Chrissy's apartment to make sure she wasn’t coming after me and I saw Shelby run into Chrissy's apartment. I smiled knowing everyone would hear about what I did to Chrissy.
On the way back to my apartment, I calmed down and began to think more rationally about what happened. I went over my work options. I thought about the girls at work. By the time I got back to my apartment, it was getting late. I took a shower and tried to study. I had a lot of nervous energy and decided to go to the apartment gym. After working off some stress, I checked my messages. My phone lit up with alerts. There were many messages from girls at work, also Nikki, Emma, and Darla. I called Darla.

"Hey, girl." I said as cheerily as I could.

"Kara, what the fuck!" She yelled into the phone.

"It’s nice to hear from you too." I joked.

"What happened, Emma just sent me a picture of Chrissy's face," Darla said with concern, "What did you do to her?" Darla continued with what I detected as a bit of amazement.

"I beat the shit out of that mean bitch and hopefully she learned a lesson." I replied.

"Why?" Darla asked.

I told her about the photo Chrissy sent to Shelby and how she showed the picture to all my coworkers in the locker room. Darla couldn’t believe it and by the time we were off the phone, Darla supported me. Darla called back a little later saying she talked to Nikki confirming what I had told her. One of my coworkers had a class with Nikki and called her after seeing Nikki in the picture. Nikki was not happy about what Chrissy had done either. By the time the dust had settled I was tired and somewhat relieved that the police hadn’t shown up to take arrest me for assault.

I struggled through classes, I didn’t bother going to the gym that morning. Word about what Chrissy did to me and our fight spread like wildfire through our little group. I spent most of the day explaining what happened and receiving pats on the back for what I did, along with warnings to be careful of Chrissy.
I tentatively entered work expecting the worst. The first face I saw was Shelby looking worried. She was scared…she was scared of me. I felt a little surge of power as I approached her.

"Kara. I’m so, so sorry about yesterday." Shelby apologized, "I didn’t know…she told me you would like it and laugh."

"Shelby, it’s okay, she was just using you like she does everybody else." I said, "My advice to you is to stay away from her."

Shelby nodded her head then gave me a hug, nestling her head into my boobs.

"I saw you go into her apartment. Did she say anything?" I asked.

Shelby pulled her head off my jugs looking up at me then smiled, "Yeah, she kept calling you a crazy freak."
I returned the smile, "If she starts asking about me or wants you to help her get me back, you tell her she ain’t seen crazy, yet."
Shelby accompanied me back to the locker room giggling and telling me about Chrissy's condition.

"Hey, killer!" I heard a familiar voice yell as turned into a hallway.

I looked back smiling as Tamera strolled up to Shelby and me. I was envious of Tamera's long toned legs and trim body. There are three types of girls that work at Hooters. The first type of girl is the girl next-door type like me that are rather plain but have one or two features that really stand out (my boobs). Some girls have killer legs or a great ass, but other than that, guys wouldn’t give them a second look. Then there are the cheerleader types, they are the girls with the hot bodies, but have some flaw that keeps them from being the model types. Finally, there are the calendar girls the girls that have everything, great bodies, gorgeous faces, and flawless skin. Tamera was a calendar girl.

"Hi Tamera." I said giving her a hug.

"Girl, you’ve got some explaining to do." Tamera informed me. "Shelby told us what you did to that Viking blonde bitch."
I cringed at the comment.

"You know, Kara, I’m not advocating violence, but sometimes you just got to beat a bitch, because some bitches just need beating." Tamera encouraged.

"And she beat her ass!" Shelby chimed in.
I smiled and shook my head.

"Now, about that explanation." Tamera said with a raised eyebrow.
I nodded. I owed it to them.

They led me to the locker room. It was crowded with girls on my shift. The locker room chatter died as soon as they noticed my presence. Hailey a girl next-door type like me with big boobs started the conversation.

"I hope you don’t mind but I noticed Nikki in the picture Shelby showed us, I have a class with her and called her asking about the pic." Hailey said.
I blushed and took a deep breath. I looked around the room and most of the girls had a curious look on their faces with the exception of a few girls that looked amused.

"What kind of freaky shit are you into, girl?" Tamera asked with a smile on her face as she put her arm around my shoulder.
The locker room burst into laughter. My face was probably the shade of a tomato.

"Nikki said you guys have tit fights." Hailey continued.
There were more giggles.

"So, you guys have a fight club for boobs?" Shelby asked.
The giggles turned to laughter again.

"Yeah, something like that." I laughed turning red.

"My grandmother always said white people were crazy." Tamera added giving me a squeeze. "She was right."

"Nikki tried to explain it to me, but I’m not sure I get it." Hailey said.

I didn’t know how to explain it either it was just something we did. I thought for a bit about how to describe it, but then thought the best way was to show the girls. I stepped away from Tamera and pulled off my shirt and bra.

"Hailey come here." I ordered.
Hailey was already topless and I thought she would be the perfect prop to demonstrate a titfight. She looked a little worried.

"You better do what she says, Hailey." Tamera jokingly warned.
I rolled my eyes at Tamera. Hailey still seemed a little reluctant but approached me.

"Now, the goal in a titfight is to flatten your opponent or make her give up." I started. "Don’t worry Hailey this is just a demonstration."

"As you can see, I’m bigger than Hailey, but that doesn’t mean I’m better." I continued. "See how firm Hailey is compared to me."

Hailey smiled as the other girls nodded. Our boobs were mere inches from touching each other as my udders hung down on my chest while Hailey's jutted out and sat high on her chest. I was probably a full cup bigger than she was. She was probably a "D."

"Bend down a little Hailey so we match up." I said putting my arms around Hailey's back.
Hailey was taller than be by about four inches. After we line up our boobs, I pulled her into me. I felt Hailey's boobs sink into mine. I heard a collective cacophony of oohs and aahs from the girls. I looked down to see Hailey's tits impaled in my jugs. I felt Hailey's nipples stiffen from the contact.

"See, Hailey's firmer boobs are flattening mine." I stated while I kept up the hug.
Hailey looked embarrassed but had a smile on her face.

"But, what’s the point?" Riley an Irish redhead cheerleader type that didn’t like me much asked. "Hailey has firmer boobs. Why bother that’s not a fight."

"Because of this." I answered and then pulled away from Hailey.
I looked down at her hard pink nipples and gave her a wink. Hailey blushed as I rotated my shoulder to the right just a bit. I twitched my shoulder to the left sending my jugs into Hailey's tits. I didn’t do it hard but just enough to make my boobs swing a bit. Hailey gasped as my boobs made contact with her tits. The little force I used didn’t smack loudly but caused Hailey's tits to smash together. There were more oohs and aahs. I looked around the room and the lights went on for many of the girls as the implications of what I just showed them sank in.

"For a girl with boobs like mine, you have to soften up your opponent like that." I stated. "Some girls with sensitive tits can’t take it and give up."

Most of the girls were nodding. Just as I was about to give a demonstration of what a nipple dual was like, in walked the manager warning us our shift was about to begin. I told them I would show them more after work.
During our shift, the girls buzzed with banter. We usually have a high-energy atmosphere, but tonight it was even more so. I passed by Tamera who was about to pick up a round of drinks, when her friend, Rolonda walked up to her and pushed her breasts into Tamera's boobs. Rolonda was a cheerleader type with a good body but was not in Tamera's class. Rolonda’s boobs were nice size and firm, Tamera's were bigger, rounded, and just as firm.

"Hey, Kara, look at this." Rolonda called out to me. "How badly do my boobs put this bitch’s tits to shame?"

"Girl, you better back off." Tamera playfully warned.

"What, you mad?" Rolonda laughed.

Tamera gave Rolonda a chest bump then the two black girls broke into laughter. I shook my head and went about my business. All night long, I had girls asking questions about my hobby. Everyone seemed interested some even fascinated.

After our shift, the girls were still buzzing with questions. I answered them the best I could.

"Hey, Kara you said something about a nipple duel. What is that?" Anna a cute dark haired Latina girl asked.

"Yeah, Kara give us a demonstration." Rolonda said.

I looked around and no one was topless so I was about to ask for volunteers when Hailey spoke up.

"Hey Shelby, show Kara your nipples."
All the girls started cheering, laughing, and encouraging Shelby to assist me. Shelby blushed and looked embarrassed.

"C’mon Shelby I won’t hurt you." I chided her.
The room erupted in laughter.

"Okay," Shelby huffed then began to strip off as the girls cheered Shelby on.
Shelby turned her back to me as she shrugged off her bra. I noticed Rolonda, Tamera, and Hailey had expectant looks on their faces. Shelby fidgeted with her breasts her back still to me before turning around. When she did face me, my mouth dropped open in shock. The room erupted in whoops and yells as I stood in shock. Shelby had the biggest nipples I have ever seen.

"Wow," I gaped as Shelby strode up to me.

"I know aren’t they freakish." Shelby commented.

"Even when I was in junior high they were huge" Shelby commented, "mom used to tape my nipples down so they wouldn’t poke through my training bra. She didn’t want boys in class making fun of my weird nipples."
I nodded as I continued to stare at Shelby's huge pink nipples they were big, fat, and stiff. She had almost no areola, but her nipples looked like small thumbs they were so thick. Her nipples made Shelby's breasts look small even though she had a nice sized "C" cup chest. Just looking at Shelby in her little Hooter girl tank top, her boobs looked big on her small frame. She was barely five foot.

"Hey Kara, are you going to stare at her nipples all night or are you going to show us something." Tamera teased.
I gave her a look and then began to peel out of my top. The girls cheered as I dropped my bra to the floor. I swallowed hard comparing my nipples to Shelby's behemoth buds.

"The object of the nipple duel is to bend your opponent’s nipples and pin them with your own." I stated.
I looked around to see a lot of nodding heads.

"Usually, the nipple duels start off the tit fights," I explained, "and since it is the beginning of the fight usually your nipples are stiff from the excitement."

Everyone looked on intently still nodding.

"Trust me, it’s hard to bend stiff nipples so in order to soften them up it is generally good to scrape and poke your opponent’s areola with your nipples." I stated.

Nobody said anything.

"Do you want to give it a try Shelby?" I asked.
Shelby quietly nodded.

I bent down so our nipples lined up then pushed mine into Shelby. I sucked in a bit of air as I immediately felt my buds give way to the little blonde’s tips.

"Whoa!" Shelby exclaimed then giggled.

"Shit," I muttered then pulled back.

I decided to try to jab Shelby's areola to try to soften them up, but every time I jabbed her, her big nipples got in the way causing mine to bounce off her. Shelby caught on quickly and mimicked my tactic. Each jab on my large areola hurt. I knew I wasn’t hurting Shelby as she giggled while our nipples dueled. I lifted up a bit to pull back for a jab when Shelby pulled me to her, her nipple’s caught mine from underneath and folded my bud up against my breasts. I cursed and groaned.

"Is that a pin?" Shelby asked as the girls broke into a cheer.
I nodded in embarrassment. Shelby looked ecstatic.

"Now, when one girl pins another, to show her dominance, she usually pushes the loser’s nipples around and then pins them down." I said through gritted teeth as Shelby held my nips pinned down.
I held my boobs together so Shelby could line her nipples up and watched as she began to push my nipples to the right and left and then down.

"That was a nipple duel…or actually a massacre." I said with a laugh as I massaged my sore nipples.
The girls seemed to agree. Shelby did a victory dance around the room showing off her epic nipples. I headed over to my locker as the room buzzed with excitement. As I was walking out of the dressing room, Shelby escorted me out.

"I’m so glad you’re not mad at me, Kara." Shelby said as we walked.
Looking down at her big brown eyes, glowing with hope, I couldn’t imagine anybody staying mad at Shelby for long. She was as cute as a button and the type of girl that liked to see people smile.

"It wasn’t your fault Shelby, but I’ll be pissed if you spear me with those two killers under your bra." I chided her.
Shelby beamed.

"I’ve always been ashamed of them. In high school girls used to make fun of me. I think it’s the first time anybody has been impressed with them." Shelby said.

"Well they are nothing to be ashamed of, Shelby." I assured her.

"Oh there was this guy I dated for a while. He loved them! He would suck on them like they were a cock, it drove me crazy." Shelby informed me.

"Too much info Shelby," I warned her.

She giggled and then continued to regale me with her boyfriend’s antics.

"In the mornings, I would wake up and find him sucking on my hard nipples." Shelby said. "He would tell me that he was taking care of my morning wood."

I had to laugh at that one. Mercifully, we made it to our cars before she could tell me much more about her old boyfriend.

The next day at school, Darla and Emma assured me that Chrissy would not retaliate. They warned her that both Darla and Emma would kick her ass if she tried anything and she would be banned from the group. I didn’t go to the school gym to work out that morning and I didn’t plan to associate with Chrissy anytime soon. I appreciated Darla and Emma's reassurance but didn’t trust Chrissy at all.

At work the next day, the girls were still buzzing about tit fighting. It seems they had been talking amongst themselves about starting their own little fight group. As soon as I walked into the dressing room, Hailey, Alexis and Rolonda were hitting me with questions.

"Hey girl what are your thoughts on us starting a group?" Alexis asked.

"A group of what?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Boob fight!" Alexis exclaimed.

"What is your group like?" Rolonda asked.
"I don’t know there are some local girls and girls from the dorm that meet every so often. Some do private matches, but it is nothing that is organized." I answered.

"Are you all lesbians?" Hailey asked.

"What?" I asked shocked at the question.

"Is it your form of foreplay?" Rolonda asked.
I laughed and shook my head. By now, Tamera, Riley, and her friend Samantha edged closer to listen.

"No, we’re not all lesbians in fact I don’t think there is a lesbian in the group." I replied.

"But what about your girlfriend, you know the one that made you pose in that picture?" Riley asked with a smirk.

"Well, Red, that picture is a long story to tell," I began, "Darla, the girl that beat me, well, she’s a little different. If you take her on she only fights if you agree to her stakes and that is the loser goes down on the winner and whenever she wants for the rest of the night."
The room erupted in laughter. I noticed a few disgusted faces.

"So, what does going down on the winner have to do with that picture?" Hailey asked.
I blushed.

"Hailey, how much did Nikki tell you about that night?" I asked.
Hailey grinned as the girls chided me.

"C’mon Kara, tell us the truth…if you don’t we’ll find out eventually." Tamera warned, "Don’t be liar."

"Fine, well when Darla wins a fight and drags the loser off to the bedroom but that is not her end game," I began, "I went down on her and then…well she began fingering me."
The room chatter dropped to nothing as they all listened intently.

"Darla knows what she is doing… down there." I said.
There were a few giggles.

"Well, she had me humming and just when I was about to come, she stopped." I continued.

"That bitch!" Rolonda exclaimed.

"Yeah, she’s a bitch," I laughed, "and she made a deal with me that if I fixed breakfast for her in the morning…naked, she would get me off." I replied,
Oohs and aahs rang out along with laughter.

"It’s her way of showing off girls she has broken." I added.

"So you gave in?" Samantha asked.

I was embarrassed but getting horny telling them my story so instead of just nodding my head, I told them the rest. Their eyes got wide when I told them I refused and many hands went to mouths as I described how she used her fingers on me. When I finished the story, they were all enthralled. I could tell some were turned on and some disgusted but they were all interested.

"So what are like normal stakes?" Tamera asked.

"There are all kinds of stakes, but most just make the loser kiss the winners boobs." I replied, "Oh, and the winners always make the loser admit to the group who has the best boobs."
I saw many satisfied nods. I wasn’t sure what they were thinking but gears were turning in the girl’s heads.

"I did see one titfight over a guy and the loser had to call him up and tell him the winner had better tits and that the winner should date him." I added.

"That’s fucked up." Rolonda said shaking her head.
I heard many whispered conversations, but couldn’t tell exactly what was being said. Finally, Hailey spoke up.

"Hey, Kara what do you think of us starting a club?" She asked.

"Sure, I guess, if you guys want to start one, go ahead." I told them

"You don’t seem excited about it." Tamera commented.

"Yeah, you’d be like the champion until one of us beats you." Shelby added.

"Guys, um, after Darla finished with me, I think I’m done with titfighting, at least for a while." I said.
There were a few giggles.

"We’ve been talking" Rolonda said nodding her head at the other girls in the room, "and this would be a great way to blow off steam and settle a few things amongst us."

"So do it, you might enjoy it or, well, it might cause more conflict." I warned.
There was a long silence.

"Well if we do this, would you be like our referee?" Alexis asked.

"Or just come watch us and tell us if we’re doing it wrong." Hailey added.

I smiled, "I don’t think there is a wrong way to do it, but if you’re not careful it could turn into an all out fight, or someone could get hurt." I said
There was some more whispering and nodding of heads.

"Oh, and I wouldn’t recommend girls with fake boobs do this." I added.
There were giggles and nods of heads.

"That’s right only naturals." Tamera cheered.

"Yeah, I mean, I’ve seen some fights where I think a girl with a bag would have hers broken." I mentioned.

"Let’s do this!" Samantha yelled with her friend Riley nodding in agreement.

"I’ll put my girls up against any of you bimbos!" Tamera challenged.

"Girl, you might put them up, but those sad ass things would be flattened, by mine." Rolonda replied with a laugh.
The girls broke up laughing and the impromptu meeting came to a halt as the girls began gabbing in small groups. Hailey and Alexis peppered me with questions and I did my best to answer them.

"Hey, we’ve decided we want to do this, so will you be our referee?" Tamera asked. "Since you’re the newest and know about this stuff you would be the fair."

"Okay, sure, I like to watch anyway. I’ll do it!" I announced and then a cheer erupted.

"But, really what are you guys fighting over?" I asked above the noise.

"Lots of things, scheduling, events, sections, and attitudes!" Rolonda replied, eying Sydney as she said attitudes to a general nodding of heads.

"Yeah, we want to use this as pecking order," Samantha said, "I’m mean we’re Hooter girls and the best breasts should determine who the head girls are…not seniority."
I looked around and all the girls seemed to be in agreement. I saw Shelby rocking back and forth biting her lower lip looking like she would explode if she didn’t say something within the minute.

"Shelby, do you want to say something?" I asked.
The blonde burst into a smile then looked around sheepishly. I guess the other girls had picked on her and laughed at her so much that they intimidated her when she had an idea.

"Well, I was thinking," Shelby started to say then stopped as snickers filled the room.

"Go on Shel," I encouraged.

"I was thinking we could have like a tournament." Shelby finished.
The room fell silent again.

"Yeah, a tournament. The first annual Hooter girl titfight championship." Tamera added.
The room full of girls cheered.

"The winner will be the boob queen!" Hailey cheered.

"Yeah, queen of the Hooters!" Shelby chimed in.

"I’m in but when?" Riley asked.

"How about Saturday night?" Hailey asked.

"That’s money night girl." Rolonda complained. "I need to get paid."

"Wait, how many of us are going to do this?" Tamera asked.
Ten hands went up and Hailey added two girls on another shift she knew would want in."

"Alright we got twelve, let’s do this for money. Everybody chip in $20 and that’s $240 for the winner." Tamera offered.
Several girls agreed and then the debate went on for a bit and twenty-five bucks was the decided entrance fee.

"Great $300 to the winner!" Rolonda said with excitement.

"What about the ones that have to work Saturday night?" Alexis asked.

"Hell, get the plastic tit girls to do it." Samantha replied.
There were giggles.

"Um, where are we going to do this?" Shelby asked.

"We can do it at our house. We have a huge basement that we don’t use." Hailey offered.

"Let’s go girls!" Susan the manager yelled storming into the dressing room.
We all scattered to our stations. During work, girls would come up to me adding rules and suggestions. I started writing everything down. After work, we all gathered and I had them vote on what they all could agree on. By the time we hashed everything out, the girls were all set.

"Alright, ladies," I yelled, "On Saturday afternoon we will have the first annual Hooter girl titfight championship!"
They all cheered.

"The tournament will begin promptly at 2p.m. The entry fee will be $25," I said, "Cash up front…no money no tournament!"
They all agreed.

"The tournament will be double elimination," I continued "winners will move on to the next round orange shorts intact."
There was laughter.

"The losers will surrender their shorts to the winner after autographing them," I announced, "then the loser will drop to her knees acknowledge that the winner has better breasts and then kiss the winners victorious jugs! After a loser has surrendered her shorts, she must continue the tournament in her panties…another loss and she will lose her underwear, be eliminated from the tournament, and stand naked, watching in humiliation until the end of the tournament."
There was a lot of playful banter before I continued on listing the rules.

"The rules are simple." I stated, "Make your opponent submit! There will be no hands to the boobs. That includes no slapping or scratching. Pinning a girl to the ground will be permitted and only pin holds will be allowed. That means no wrestling other than to pin your opponent down so no waist scissor holds or headlocks or any of that other…stuff."

"Just boob on boob?" Tamera asked.

"Yeah, just boob on boob!" I replied.

"To begin the tournament I will draw names to pair up the fighters. After each round I will redraw for new pairings until we find our queen!" I declared.

"Seems fair." Hailey chimed in.

"Oh, and I almost forgot, in addition to the money, the winner will get her choice of shifts, events, and sections whenever she wants. That means a lesser hooter girl must yield to her better. Also, the loser of each fight must refer to the winner as ma’am until the loser is able to avenge her loss. In addition to the loser calling the winner ma’am she must also use that to address fighters that advance farther into the tournament than she did."

"I like that." Samantha stated.

"You won’t whenever you’re calling me ma’am." Alexis replied.
There were oohs and aahs from the group, which devolved into a trash talking session. I changed and quickly left not wanting to get into the middle of it.
At my apartment that night, I told Darla about the girl’s plans over the phone. I had to pull the phone away from my ear, she was laughing so hard. She told her sister Emma and they both broke into full bore hysterical laughter. When they calmed down Darla started in on me.

"So, the bimbo brigade is going to start their own little club, huh." Darla chided me.

"We’re not all bimbos, Darla." I replied.

"Yeah, I know, you only push your boobs up and smash them together for everyone to see then you parade around in your little short shorts giggling and smiling like the village idiots for tips, but you’re not bimbos." Darla snorted.

I sighed deeply into the phone.

"They are having a tournament Saturday and I’m refereeing." I said.

"I’ve got to see this." Darla said with a guffaw.

"I don’t know, we really didn’t discuss bringing guests. I’ll have to check with them." I replied.

"You better make it happen, girl, don’t disappoint me." Darla warned me.
I swallowed hard wondering about the consequences if I failed her.

"Oh, speaking of hooters, I wanna see’em!" Darla insisted,
I sat quietly wondering if she was coming over or I had to go to her house.

"Hello, you there." Darla chirped.

"Darla, I would love to but, it’s late and I have to get up early, can we please do this some other time?" I pleaded.
There was a moment of silence.

"How long can it take to take a picture of your boobs?" Darla asked in a huff.
I breathed a sigh of relief as she continued to chastise me.

"I mean I know they are big and all but, shit, it shouldn’t take you any longer to take a picture of yourself than some "A" cupper." Darla continued.

"Sorry Darla I thought you might come over or you wanted me to come over to see you." I admitted.

"Miss me that much do ya?" Darla chortled.
I laughed.

"I’ll send you the pic as soon as we are off the phone." I said.

"Great, I want both of those big bags of fluff I beat in the shot." Darla demanded.
I reassured Darla I would do as she ordered.

"Hey, let’s do lunch tomorrow." Darla suggested.

"Sure." I replied.
We said our goodbyes. I took the picture and sent it to Darla, before falling into bed for a good hard sleep.
I asked the girls at work if Darla could watch and most seemed a little uncomfortable with the idea of a stranger watching them, until I convinced them that Darla could help referee and resolve issues. I was peppered with questions the rest of the week. The tension at the restaurant was high as the week drug on and the playful banter turned to mere insults. I was a little worried that things could get out of hand. I was glad they agreed to let Darla tag along I was probably going to need some help.

During the week I studied the girls that were going to be fighting and tried to pick out who I thought might win. I had already seen all of them topless and pictured the girls fighting each other. I had several fantasies as I mentally paired the girls against each other.

My favorite was Tamera she seemed to have the most confidence with her awesome body and big firm tits. I could easily see her winning the tournament. I figured Hailey or Sydney might give Tamera a run for her money. Hailey could probably equal Tamera's strength and I figured her boobs could hold up against Tamera's, but wondered if she had the attitude to match Tamera. I had several fantasies about the two tall girls locked up going tit to tit. I imagined Hailey's pale boobs smashed up against Tamera's mocha colored jugs. Then there was Sidney, who was easily one of the prettiest girls working at the restaurant and would probably win a beauty contest between all of us. She had a dark tan, long glowing blonde hair with a face made for pictures. Sydney’s boobs rivaled Hailey and Tamera's in every way.

Just below Sydney, Hailey and Tamera, I figured Maria, Samantha or Rolonda would do well. Maria was the third calendar girl with her dark Latina complexion and silky black wavy hair catching an eye’s attention. Maria had nice boobs but they were definitely softer that Hailey and Tamera, and she didn’t have the mass use them as wrecking balls. Rolonda was in the same boat as Maria, but she had more muscle than Maria has and figured that if she caught on quick enough, she could use her muscles to gain an advantage over most of the other girls. Samantha had a cheerleader’s body with thick muscled legs and a solid torso. She was pretty enough and her boobs were firm but not as big as Hailey and Tamera. I didn’t like the girl, but had to admit she might surprise some of the other girls.

Alexis, Riley, and Lauren were probably the next group down from Maria, Rolonda, and Samantha. Lauren had the biggest boobs of the group she almost equaled me in size. My concern for her was she was the shyest of all the girls. I wondered if why she even sighed up for the tournament. Whenever I tried to talk to her, she seemed distant and aloof. I didn’t see any aggression in her and doubted she would put up a good fight. The only reason I saw her with any chance was the sheer size of her tits. Riley was Samantha's best friend and roommate and had an "I’m better than you" attitude she didn’t mind showing. Her red hair and freckles set her apart from the other girls at the restaurant, but I didn’t think her freckle covered pale orbs were anything special. I thought the other girls above her in my ranking would swallow her boobs up. Alexis was Hailey's roommate and a girl next-door type. She was slim and trim with a decent set of hangers for boobs. I thought any girl with some firmness would grind her flat and she didn’t appear to have enough muscle to keep her jugs from being crushed.

The bottom three girls I thought would be naked first were Shelby, Anna, and Ryoko. I thought Shelby might hurt some girls with her amazing nipples, but her she was so small and I didn’t think she had the right disposition to compete in a titfight, and she was so small I figured the other girls would out muscle her and crush poor Shelby. Anna was a cute Mexican girl with kinky black hair about my height, which was somewhat short and had a great ass, but her tits were nothing special she was probably the smallest out of the bunch. I she didn’t seem to be especially firm. She was definitely a girl next-door type. Ryoko intrigued me with her big puffy areola and large soft tits. She was another girl I thought didn’t have the right disposition to be successful in titfighting.

The more I fantasized about the tournament the more excited I became, by Friday I was anxious to see how my predictions would turn out.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile