News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 4

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:50:36 AM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

After the fight, I was on cloud nine the whole week. I took Nikki's surrendered bra and showed it off to Christy. She teased me about it. I pranced around the restaurant comparing myself to other girls. "That’s right bitches my boobs are bigger and better than yours," I would think to myself as I served orders to a group of girls. It was fun.
I hate to say it but one night I tried on Nikki's bra. I beamed with pride after slipping the straps over my shoulders. I over flowed it. I even took a picture of myself in it.

I became a workout fiend. I started getting up early in the morning and instead of going to the apartment gym, I went to the university’s gym. I gave up the solitude to work out and show off in a more public setting. Most of the girls there were rail thin Barbie dolls. With my boobs, I put them in the shade. They still looked at me like I was a cow, but I didn’t care my criteria of beauty was different from those bitches.

Things were great. I never felt better about myself. Guys were hitting on me in class and at the restaurant. I didn’t feel like a big fat pig. I was confident.

Everything changed one morning as I was going through my work out routine. I just finished a set with weights and was about to head over to a cycling machine when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see a Viking blonde stroll into the room. Of course, the first thing I noticed were her boobs, they were huge. Her jugs were my size bigger than mine. My mood darkened. The next thing I noticed her body.

It was obvious this was not her first time in a gym. She wasn’t some thin little Barbie doll working to keep an ounce of fat off her body, this chick was here to tone and shape. I have to admit she had quite a tone and shape. Where I had developed bumps in the muscles on my legs and arms, she had mounds. Her stomach was starting to show signs of muscle. To top things off she was not only bigger than me, in better shape than me, she was prettier than me with her golden blonde hair, smooth tanned skin, and bright blue eyes. I made up my mind she was a bitch.

As I sat on the stationary bike, I watched her work out. Not only did the slut have a perfect body her outfit was designed to show it off. She had a thin little sports bra that barely contained her massive chest. The little top did little to hide her size and shape of her nipples. Judging by the two lumps, she was packing a couple of big arrogant nipples. Her shorts were those little cotton shorts that liked to creep into any crevice they could and were short enough that when she bent over showed off the bottom part of her tight ass.

I was in such a bad mood that I cut my work out short leaving the gym to the blonde. It shouldn’t have but her mere presence bothered me throughout the day. I couldn’t concentrate in my classes as I fantasized about knocking her jugs around with mine. The only solace I could take was that I reasoned her boobs were probably manmade.

That afternoon I went shopping for a new work out outfit. All my stuff was black, thick, and plain. I found a cute green top and bottom that looked good on me and smiled as I thought about showing it off the next morning. The top was thin and didn’t do much to support me, but my nipples poke through and my boobs were going to be bouncing. The bottom hugged my ass just right and cinched my stomach nicely.

After checking myself out in the locker room mirror the next morning, I turned to head into the gym. As I turned, I noticed a figure at the end of a row of lockers. It was Blondie! She was looking at me…smirking. She must have caught me checking myself out. I blushed. As we stood there looking at each other she pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing her bra encased tits. She made a big show of removing her bra, as I stood rooted in my spot watching her. She ignored me as she shrugged the bra off shaking her big firm tits at me. It was obvious my thoughts of her being surgically enhanced were wrong. She had just enough jiggle to let me know they were real.
Before she reached down to grab her work out top she stopped and stared at me arching her eyebrow. Shit, I was staring. My blush turned deeper and I skulked away from her embarrassed.

I was working out on a leg machine when Blondie came strolling into the gym. She was wearing the same outfit she had on yesterday with her big thick arrogant nipples poking through her top. She strutted around a bit before hopping on a machine across from me. We eyed each other as we worked out. It was as if she was rubbing her big fat tits in my face and taunting me with her better body. She would look down at my boobs and smile. I cursed myself for buying my new outfit as my boobs sagged in the thin material. She followed me around the gym as I finished each set. I really pushed myself trying to match her weight and reps. I lost. The worst part was when we were side by side on the treadmill in front of the mirrors. I watched my boobs sloshing around on my chest as hers barely moved side to side following the roll of her shoulders. I had to endure that bitchy smile she kept giving me as I struggled to match her pace. By the time, I stopped my workout I was a sweaty tired mess.
I rushed into the shower to try to finish before she finished her workout. As I turned off the water and turned to head out, Blondie walked in. Before I looked in her direction, I could feel her staring at my naked body. I looked at her and there she was standing in the doorway, naked with that bitchy smile. I hated her. As I headed out, she took a few steps toward me.

"Nice work out. You’ll get there." She said in a condescending way.

I stared at her without saying a word as she flashed her tits in my face her big dark red nipples pointing at me. I was intimidated but didn’t want to show it so I put my hands on my hips and stared up at her.

"I’ll get where?" I asked.

"Keep pushing yourself and you’ll lose that baby fat." She replied eyeing my bare boobs and stomach.

"Whatever." I said wanting to end the conversation and leave as quickly as possible.

I brushed past her heading toward my towel.

"See you in the morning." She said brightly.

I was pissed.

I had another bad day. I couldn’t stop thinking about the blonde. Nothing went right.

The next morning I trudged to the gym. Blondie was already as if she were waiting for me. I made my way to a locker to change. Blondie walked up to me.

"Morning, Kara." Blondie greeted me.

I dropped my bag and regarded her a moment.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Our little circle is pretty tight. You know girls talk." She stated.

"Our circle?" I asked.

"Come on Kara, I know all about your little battle with Nikki. Congratulations." She replied.

I said nothing.

"Care to put your floppy things up against a real pair of tit?" She asked with arrogance.

I bristled at the word "floppy".

"Sure, you know any girls with a real pair of tits." I replied.

"Honey, these are as real as they come. You’ve never faced a better pair. Even Tiffany can’t match these babies." Blondie taunted me.

Blondie surprised me by taking a step forward pushing her boobs into mine. She rubbed herself around on my tits for effect.

"So, what do you say floppy? Let’s match tits and see who has the better pair, although I think we both know the answer to that, don’t we." She taunted.
I had to admit she had a spectacular pair, but the conversation I had with Christy about queens and bitches kept replaying in my mind. Before our conversation, I probably would have slinked away from this arrogant blonde, but now, I wanted to knock her flat.

"No, I don’t know the answer to that, but I think we should find out." I replied.

She laughed.

"Yeah, we should find out. Be at Tiffany's this weekend." Blondie said.

"I will." I replied giving her a chest bump to knock her tits off mine.

With satisfaction, I knocked her back a step. Blondie took the half step back in my direction, placed her tits on top of mine, and looked down on me with a glare.

"These girls are going to crush you, Kara and after I’m done doing that, I’m going to milk you like the little cow you are." Blondie taunted, "I’ll teach you to show respect to your betters."

I gave her another thrust this time upwards with the same effect of knocking her back a bit.

"We’ll see who milks who, bitch." I replied having no idea what she meant by milking.

Blondie snorted before she turned to head out to the gym.

"Hey, what’s your name?" I asked.

"Chrissy." The blonde replied.

"Figures, you would have a bimbo name." I said.

She shook her head as she walked out the door.

I was suddenly nervous wondering what I had gotten myself into. She knew about me I knew nothing about her. she was bigger and firmer than me and now I was committed. I thought about leaving the gym without working out, but didn’t want to show the bitch weakness, so I donned my outfit and met her in the gym.
The workout was brutal. I was already sore and we pushed each other during the workout. Like the day before I couldn’t keep up with her. She wore me out.
I found Cindy, who seemed to be well connected in the scene, and asked her about Chrissy. The conversation didn’t give me any confidence. She gave me a list of girls Chrissy had defeated. The line went silent when I asked Cindy about "Milking."

"Oh shit" was Cindy answer to my question.

"That doesn’t tell me much, Julie." I replied.

"Sorry, when Chrissy wins she usually likes to milk the losers. She makes them get on all fours and milks them like a cow." Cindy answered.
I was silent for a few seconds, with the mental image of me on my knees as Blondie pulls on my tits.

"Kara, you there?" she asked waiting for a reply.

"Yeah, um, I guess I better not lose." I muttered.

"Other than Darla, she’s about the worst you can lose to. Oh, and she doesn’t lose often, in fact I can’t remember her losing to anyone." Cindy added.

"Great." I mumbled.

"I would love to see you two big girls go at it this weekend, but I have to go home." Cindy said.

"I’ll let you know what happens." I said.

"Great. Thanks. Oh, and good luck. Bye." Cindy said before hanging up.
The next morning I rolled out of bed barely able to move I was so sore. I forced myself to head to the gym and face Chrissy. She was not there when I arrived and hoped she wouldn’t show up. My hopes were dashed just after I started stretching.

Chrissy said nothing as she plopped herself down on the mat beside me. We quietly stretched keeping an eye on each other. I headed to a machine she followed. The whole workout we said nothing to each other. I was in pain the whole time, but took comfort in that she didn’t seem to be as energetic as she was the day before. I noticed Chrissy stretching and rubbing herself trying to work the soreness out of her muscles.

After my morning workout, in between classes several girls came up to me wishing me luck. I guess word quickly spread amongst the group. I was just sitting down when Kelly plopped down in a chair beside me.

"Dang, girl, are you really going to take on Chrissy?" Kelly asked without saying a word.

I smiled and nodded.

"Well, good luck…she’s one of the best." Kelly added.

"Are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Hell yeah." Kelly gleefully answered, "I hear Tiffany has something big set up and there might be another fight, something personal. Those are always something to watch."

"What have you heard?" I asked intrigued.

"Nothing firm, just some rumors. There might be a fight over a guy and Tiffany might have some major competition and then there is your fight. I can’t wait to see your big knockers slam into hers. It’s going to be great!" Kelly said.

"I hope I can keep you entertained." I replied.

"I hope you win. I’ve never seen her lose. I think she needs to be knocked down a peg or two." Kelly stated.

"Yeah, she’s a bitch." I muttered.

"Well good luck…I’ll see you this weekend. Knock her flat." Kelly said as she stood up.

I didn’t show up the rest of the week to the gym. I wanted my muscles to heal and let her think I was scared of Chrissy. I pestered Christy for a few more pointers for my upcoming match. She didn’t offer much as far as tactics, but did tell me not give up until I had nothing left.
Friday night I was serving tables, when Chrissy and a guy, I guess her boyfriend came into the restaurant. As luck would have it they were seated in my section. I tried to be professional in front of her guy, but that didn’t last long.

"Hey, floppy" Chrissy said. Her guy giggled. "I haven’t seen you in a few days. You aren’t chickening out on me are you?" She asked.

"Not at all, I’ve had some early morning studying to catch up on and working late. I haven’t had time to get up that early and make it to the gym." I replied lying.

"Too, bad, I’ve missed watching those udders flop around." Chrissy added.

The guy laughed.

"This the girl you’re taking on?" the guy asked Chrissy pointing at my tits.

Chrissy nodded. He looked at my boobs and smiled ignoring my face.

"I’d love to see that!" the guy exclaimed.

Chrissy laughed.

"Well, maybe she’ll let you see what I do to her. what do you say Kara, do you mind if we record what I do to you?" Chrissy asked.

I put my tray down and glared down at Chrissy.

"Fine by me, if you want your boyfriend to watch me milk you, then by all means, record it." I replied.

"Awesome!" The guy grinned.

Stupid jock he was all muscles and no brains. I have to admit he was hot in an athletic Neanderthal sort of way.

"Great." Chrissy said with a satisfied smile on her face.

It occurred to me that she had set this little scene up. I had been manipulated and now the results of our fight would be recorded. I was mad. I took their order and nothing else was said until Chrissy got up to leave.

"See you Saturday night, floppy." Chrissy taunted.

"Right cow." I answered.

I arrived at Tiffany's promptly at six o’clock just as some other girls were arriving. Tiffany greeted me warmly with a hug; of course, she placed her boobs on top of mine. I had accepted this form of greeting from her.

"I hear you and Chrissy are going to go at it." Tiffany said.

I nodded.

"Great." Tiffany said with excitement "You two will be the second fight. faith and Cindy will fight first. They have a grudge to settle and requested the early fight."

"Okay, who are Faith and Cindy?" I inquired.

"Oh, they aren’t here yet. They are fighting over a guy. Cindy has been flirting with faith’s boyfriend and she wants it to end. Rumor is Cindy is not just flirting with Faith’s guy. This will be personal and it might get ugly so I’ll have to make sure it doesn’t get out of control." Tiffany replied.

"oh." I said wondering what was about to take place.

"Good luck with Chrissy…she is a bitch." Tiffany said before heading off to great some more girls just arriving.

Chrissy arrived alone totally ignoring me as she talked to a group of girls. A girl pointed out Faith and Cindy as the two were in a corner animatedly talking to each other as Tiffany closely monitored the conversation. I didn’t think it would be much of a tit fight Cindy the redhead towered over the blonde and clearly had the bigger chest.
I noticed a dark skinned girl with boobs as big as or bigger than chrissy’s and mine. She smiled at me and walked over to greet me.

"Hi, I’m Sabrina. I’m guessing you’re Kara the one that’s going to take on Chrissy." She said with a bright smile.

I nodded.

"Good luck with her she’s a bitch, but her tits are tough." Sabrina warned.

"You’re not the first one to call Chrissy that." I surmised.

"She is what she is. If you beat her you’ll have a lot of friends after tonight." Sabrina smiled.

"Tonight, I’m going to be the one that takes care of Miss Tiffany." She stated.

"Really." I said admiring her boobs that were straining to explode out of her too tight top.

"Good luck. She knocked me flat." I said.

"With these babies I don’t need luck." Sabrina commented confidently while cupping her boobs.

I started to say something when Tiffany stepped to the middle of the room to quiet us down.
Faith, Cindy, you guys ready?" the already topless girls nodded and then walked to Tiffany.

I have to say, initially, I thought the tall redhead would have an easy time with the shorter smaller boobed blonde, but damn, Faith had nice hard pear shaped boobs. Her little brown nipples left a lot to be desired, but they looked solid.

I was a little glad to see the redheads larger boobs sag a bit without any support. I guess I was secretly pulling for the blonde she seemed to be the wronged party. Like most everyone else I was a sucker for the underdog. I thought if Faith could jab the big redhead enough those loose melons would fall in defeat.

The tension in the room was high. This wasn’t just some weekend fun and games competition these girls had some real stakes. The room fell powerfully silent as the two stepped up to each other.

"Get her Cindy!" A girl standing close to Sabrina and me shouted breaking the silence.

"Crush those titties, Faith!" Another girl yelled.

The room erupted with shouts of encouragement as each girls backers showed their support.

"I’m gonna crush them." Cindy said leering down at the blonde.

In response to the threat, Faith thrust her boobs up into the taller redhead.

"The fuck you are, bitch. You’re gonna get those fucking bags popped." The blonde answered.

With a grunt, the redhead pushed back knocking the blonde back a step. Faith retaliated thrusting back into the redhead causing Cindy to step back. Cindy recovered stepping back into Faith as she shorter blonde kept pushing forward. Their boobs mashed together with the redheads completely covering the blonde’s smaller boobs. By the expressions on both their faces, it was hard to tell who had the advantage.

Cindy pulled back first bringing a smile to Faith’s face. the smile didn’t last long as the redhead struck back smashing her boobs so hard into Faith that the shorter blonde stumbled back and fell down. She sprang back to her feet as Cindy's cheered.

"Way to go Cindy!" One of the girls yelled above the rest.

Stunned by the fall, faith was unprepared as Cindy wrapped the smaller girl in a hug.

"Shit." Faith muttered.

Again, Cindy's jugs swallowed Faith’s tits in the embrace. We all watched as the redhead began to grind on Faith. As Faith fought to free herself, Cindy thrust back and forth violently shaking the blonde like a ragdoll as her head bobbed back and forth. The hug seemed to last forever as the redhead controlled the blonde. I wondered if Cindy's softer chest was having any effect on the blonde’s harder more compact chest. I realized by the expressions that the redhead was dominating Faith as Cindy sneered at the helpless blonde.

Cindy made a desperate move, almost like my move against Nikki, by planting her foot and trying to push the taller redhead over on her back. Cindy fought back against the blonde’s surge and held firm as she maintained her balance. Once she regained her complete dominant position, Cindy sneered at Faith.

"Oh, you bitch. I’m going to flatten you now." Cindy warned.

The redhead literally picked Faith off her feet, leaned forward, and lowered the blonde to the floor. Faith landed on her back with Cindy pushing down on the blonde’s shoulders. I glanced at the blonde’s tits before Cindy lowered hers on Faith. The blonde’s boobs were red and splotchy. Cindy's boobs looked like they did before she started.

The other girls must have noticed the shape Faith’s tits were in as Cindy's supports cheered loudly. Cindy pressed her advantage lowering her boobs down onto Faith as the blonde tried to twist away from Cindy's melons. After grinding a bit on the blonde, Cindy pulled up then dropped herself down on Faith. The blonde grunted and whined with each devastating blow Cindy dished out. With each smack, Cindy's jugs buried Faith’s boobs. By the time Cindy finished her assault, Faiths boobs were soft, pliable, and angry red.

"Stand up." Cindy ordered reaching out her hand to Faith.

Faith shook her head. Cindy made an exaggerated sigh before latching onto Faith’s wrists pull the blonde to her feet. Faith made a move to surprise Cindy by twisting her hips trying to throw the redhead to the side, but Cindy simply let go of the blonde’s wrist and watched as faith rolled over on her stomach. Cindy laughed as she placed a foot between the blonde’s shoulder blades grinding Faith’s tits into the floor.

"Do you really want carpet burns on your tits, Faith? Stand up and we’ll end this quickly." Cindy said looking down at the helpless blonde.

"Okay, Okay." Faith muttered trying to hold back tears.

Faith slowly started to rise. I guess to show her dominance or Faith was just too slow, Cindy grabbed Faith’s arms and jerked the blonde to her feet. We all watched as Cindy whispered an order into Faith’s ear. The blonde immediately cupped her boobs. As Faith held her beaten boob up for Cindy, the redhead pushed her tit and rubbed her tit over Faith’s soft tit. The blonde’s orb molded around and ballooned out from pressure of Cindy's jug.

"Flatten that little tit!" One of Cindy's supporters yelled.

Cindy obliged her backer by flattening Faith’s boob after Cindy dropped her hand from her tit. Without the support of her hand, Faith’s boob flattened against her rib cage.

"Hold the other one." Cindy ordered.

Cindy repeated her grinding humiliation of Faith’s other boob. Satisfied that she had flattened the blonde Cindy pulled away from Faith. The blonde stood teary eyes looking down at her beaten sacks. The once perky boobs now looked deflated.

The humiliation continued as Cindy placed her larger boobs on top of Faith’s beaten breasts then cupped them from the bottom. The redhead seemed to delight in mashing the blonde’s tits in this manner as the soft flesh oozed through Cindy's fingers.

"Now, what do you and your tit have to say for yourself?" Cindy asked with a sneer.

"Nothing, Cindy." Faith croaked with quivering lips.

"Just like you said, my tits are nothing, and I’m nothing. There’s no way Marcus would ever want me and my little tits when yours are there." Faith continued.

Faith made a motion to one of her friends. The friend tossed a cell phone to Cindy. She handed the phone to Faith.

"Call him and tell him." Cindy ordered.

I gathered around Faith with the rest of the girls to listen to the conversation that was about to take place. I started to sit back down when Faith begged Cindy not to make her make the call. Cindy refused and I wanted to hear what was about to take place so I remained close Faith.

"Please Cindy." Faith begged again and broke into tears.

"Hey, you said you wanted a titfight for him. That he loved your tits. Tell him they aren’t all that great." Cindy demanded.

Realizing she had no way out, Faith made the call.

"Marcus?...Yeah, it’s faith. Remember I told you that I had better tits than Cindy." Faith said and then waited for Marcus to say something.

"I was so wrong, Marcus. She just proved that her big, full tits are better than mine." Faith replied.

There was another pause.

"She crushed mine with hers. She beat them." Cindy continued.

"No, not with her hands, Marcus she crushed mine with her better pair." Faith sobbed then continued. "You wanted the best, Marcus Cindy is the best."

Cindy snatched the phone out of the crying blonde’s hand and put it to her ear.

"Oh, baby, we are going to be great together. You Love the best tits right? Cindy gleefully said, waited a second or two before she laughed.

"Just a second, let me get my phone." Cindy said.

The redhead took her phone from one of her friends. As Cindy snapped a picture of her, with red watery eyes, faith stood in a daze. I was amazed at the redhead’s ruthful action. After taking a picture of Faith and her beaten tits, Cindy pushed her tits against an unresisting Faith taking a picture of her squashing the blonde’s tits.

"I’m snapping one right now, just of what her tit look like after I smooshed them. They’re all saggy and floppy now…oh, yeah, I’m just overwhelming them again. God, it feels like there’s almost nothing there. You wanna hear?" Cindy asked.

Cindy held the phone she was talking on by their breasts so Marcus could hear. I heard nothing.

"I’ll be right there, Marcus. No, leave it there. I’ll give it to her tomorrow. I don’t want her seeing you anymore." Cindy said then closed the phone.

Faith’s waterworks started again. As the blonde cried Cindy pushed her tits into faith’s one more time.

"I don’t know why you asked for this, Blondie, but you lost fair and square." Cindy taunted her.

Faith nodded just before Cindy pulled the blonde’s face into her chest. Faith suckled Cindy's big tits as the redhead heaped more humiliation on her.

"Imagine your ex doing this to me from now on. Worshiping the best pair, I mean." Cindy said and then pulled faith away from her breasts.

Faith broke into loud heaving sobs as Tiffany and a few other girls rushed to comfort faith. Cindy gleefully headed to retrieve her top to the congratulations of her friends. Tiffany and a couple of other girls led faith back to a room so she could recover. Cindy dressed and left with a few of her friends.

We all waited a few minutes until Tiffany returned. We all talked amongst ourselves. I was distracted as I eyed my opponent. I hated that confident look on her face as she casually carried on a conversation as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

"Are you ready?" Sabrina asked me catching me staring at Chrissy.

I nodded.

"Look at her so confident and full of herself, by the time I’m done with her she’ll wish she were an "A" cup." I stated.

Sabrina seemed surprised at my comment then a smirk crossed her face.

"This should be worth watching." Sabrina said.

I don’t think she thought I had a prayer of winning. A couple of other girls came by with words of encouragement, before Tiffany made her way back to the living room. She winked at me and smiled.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Chrissy, you ready?" Tiffany asked the bitch.

Chrissy answered with a smile.

"You’re on." Tiffany said to me.

I stepped into the middle of the room wearing a blue sports bra and spandex shorts. With hands on hips, I waited to Chrissy to meet me. She peeled her shirt off before heading in my direction revealing her neon yellow sports bra. The bra was so thin her big arrogant nipples poked out of it as she made her way to me.
Chrissy stood in front of me as if waiting on something. Wanting to get on with the fight I whipped off my bra in front of the bitch. I was excited my nipples were pulsing and rigid. Chrissy pulled her top over her head and dropped it at her feet like I had done with my top. She stood there smirking at me. It was a good thing I had seen her in the shower prior to the fight or I would have been shocked and intimidated, but tonight I just wanted to knock her nipples off her chest.

We took a step toward each other. I glared at her as she seemed to be contemplating something. She grinned as she lightly pushed her jugs into mine.

"This should be fun, Floppy." Chrissy taunted.

I bumped her tits off mine causing the arrogant blonde to step back.

"I don’t think fun is the word I would to describe it, slut." I replied.

I was nice watching her arrogant smile turn to anger. Chrissy glared at me.

"No, I don’t think this is going to be fun for you at all, Floppy." Chrissy hissed.

I gave the bitch another push and was satisfied to see her take another step back.

"Stop fucking pushing me." Chrissy whined.

"Stop stalling you scared cxnt!" I replied.

There were a few "Oohs" murmured from my response. I didn’t have time to enjoy the moment as Chrissy thrust forward throwing her tits into mine. I took the blow and dished one of my own. It hurt but there was a satisfying smack as our tits met. We both took a step back from the momentum. I studied her to gage her reaction.
She nodded at me after looking at my nipples. I stepped up to her as we reached for each other’s shoulders. We lined out nipples up. I looked down to see her big thick gumdrop nipples mere inches from my long slender buds. I looked up. She had a smile on her face.

We leaned in. Our nipples met and I was surprised to see hers bend as mine did. I had a little more confidence, now. We rubbed our nipples across each other. I grunted as her buds scraped mine. I felt better as I heard Chrissy grunt and groan.

I changed tactic stabbing my nibs into her areola. I couldn’t really feel too much as she tried to stab me. I figured I would try to do to Chrissy what I did to Nikki so I continued trying to spike her areola. Chrissy tried to hit my nipples instead. I was doing pretty well hitting my marks, but on the occasions when I would miss and hit her directly on the nipple mine bent and it hurt.

I didn’t know if my tactic was working until I noticed her wince. I was charged up I could beat her. I kept up my thrusts, but my stabs were beginning to take their toll on me as my nipples began to ache. Then it happened what I feared a direct strike from her. She thrust her big hard gumdrops into me. The pain shot through me and I yelped.
Chrissy gripped me tighter with her stronger arms lining us up. She scored another direct hit. I yelped again. She seemed revitalized by my reactions.
I desperately tried to maintain my tactic as I continued to spear chrissy’s areola. I didn’t seem to have much impact as she ignored the pain and continued to bash my nipples with hers. I was trying to maintain some offense until one particular thrust from her pushed my nipple straight back. Fuck, that hurt. It wasn’t much but I felt it and so did she.

"Nice hit Chrissy." I grudgingly complimented her.

I thrust harder and more frantic to get back on even footing. She took my thrusts and then turned my tactic against me. The blonde bitch started hitting my areola. Each time she did so my nipple would bend in the direction of the indention her nubs would make. Each time she struck me I had to endure one of her little "Ha" taunts.

"Oh, wow, those floppy tits have floppy tips, don’t they?" Chrissy taunted me after a particularly hard strike.

To demonstrate her statement, Chrissy bent and pinned my left nipple with her right and held it there of a moment. I had to hear another "HA’ as I looked down at my pinned nipple. I cursed under my breath.

I struggled to get out of her grip to give my nipples a little chance to recover, but she was too strong for me. Chrissy held me tight. She would pin my nipples and then release them only to do it again to show she could.

I tried to fight the pain but couldn’t as I closed my eyes gritting my teeth as her nipples dominated mine. I don’t know what I was hoping for but I held on not giving in. I guess I just didn’t want to admit to Chrissy her nipples were better than mine. She felt me stop fighting as I just stood there, in her grip, absorbing the pain.

"Oh, I’m not finished yet, you cow." Chrissy told me with a sneer.

I opened my eyes to see her looking down at our chests. She stabbed forward crashing her tips into mine. That was the blow that broke me. I didn’t yelp I cried out. Chrissy laughed cruelly as she broke my nipples.

"Oh, this is so nice! This is like having pillows for my perfect nipples! So soft and comfortable." She crooned for the crowd that was watching my nipple destruction.

"Now, to flatten the rest of you!" Chrissy taunted as she pushed her big heavy tits into mine.

Chrissy humiliated me by pushing my nipples up down, right left anyway she wanted. I probably would have just let her push me around, dominate me for the rest of the fight if I hadn’t looked up into her face, and saw her conceited arrogant expression. I snapped.

I launched my right breast at her left. The forceful blow landed with a satisfying smack that knocked the bitch backward. With a grunt, I followed up with another blow that knocked her back further. She tried to move out of my way but I caught her with blow after blow as I knocked her big tits around the living room. I decided to end the fight quickly since I had her on the ropes.

"Let go bitch!" Chrissy screeched as I gripped her hips to hold her in place as I continued to bash her.

Chrissy seemed to recover a bit as she clinched my hips. I slammed into her as hard as I could, but she began to return the favor. We stood in the middle of the room in a tight embrace just bashing each other’s jugs.
I couldn’t hear anything other than the smacking sounds our boobs were making each time they slammed into each other. I was content to just slug it out with the bitch until one of us couldn’t continue. Chrissy had other ideas.

I felt Chrissy’s hands leave my hips. I felt elation for a moment thinking she couldn’t take anymore then I panic as she grabbed me by the shoulders. I gasped as she pulled me into her. she trapped my arms at my sides effectively stopping my swinging motions. My jugs were no longer wrecking balls but stationary targets.
I looked down as Chrissy began grinding her bigger firmer boobs into mine. I struggled get out of her grip, but again she was just too strong for me. I helplessly watched as she worked her boobs into mine. She placed her tits on top of mine then pressed down. Her weight pushed my boobs down on my chest. It hurt. I struggled some more to no avail. I looked up from my chest. She was smiling again, the bitch.

"You know," she began to taunt me "you certainly put up a better fight than I thought you would."

Bitch! I thrust my chest up as hard as I could but her udders flopped back down on mine as she tightened her grip. Chrissy fake sighed.

"Still doesn’t mean I’m not going to flatten you, Kara. Be a good girl and let me crush you." Chrissy cooed.
I thrust up and twisted to the side to try to escape. I failed but just by luck one of her boobs ended up nestling between one of my tits and my arm. I felt her tit compress. I had pinched her jug! She yelped and released her grip. I was free!

This was my chance! I shoved my boobs into her jugs. She grunted. I did it again. She stepped back. As I lunged into her for a third strike, Chrissy whipped her boobs into mine from the side. We both grunted. My boobs ached from the bear hug earlier. I grabbed the blonde in an embrace to give my boobs a moment to recover. Chrissy had other ideas as she thrust forward mashing her boobs into mine. I returned the favor. We began grinding on each other. Now, I was able to twist and turn freely as I scraped my boobs across her jugs.
I looked down and was mesmerized as our sweaty boobs rolled across each other. They were two mountains of undulating shiny flesh. As I continued to watch, I noticed something. When we first started, we were pushing each other’s boobs around equally. Now my boobs weren’t having the same effect as they were earlier. Her boobs were pushing mine around.

I changed back to a grinding technique pushing my boobs into Chrissy’s jugs. It didn’t work. Her boobs were the wrecking balls. I could still feel her udders pushing mine around. I went back to scraping them against the blonde’s tits. I was disheartened to feel my boobs smack into hers only to ooze around Chrissy’s orbs. As my boobs slipped around her firm boobs, I felt her rock hard nipples press into my flesh and then scrape along my boob as it went by.

As I continued to fight, my boobs grew weaker and weaker. I kept turning throwing my tits into hers but now it had no effect. It became obvious Chrissy was flattening me. Her boobs began shoving mine back and forth causing my tits to slip from one of her hard breasts smack into the other one.

She slowed down the strokes to show off her dominance. I literally felt her nipples scrape across my breastbone. I was totally defeated. I sobbed. The bitch gathered one of my tits between her boobs and squeezed. My boobs oozed out from between the tops of her jugs as she held me in the clinch. She released the squeeze as my boobs flopped down on my chest. I cried louder. She repeated the process with my other beaten tit.

I looked down as she lined up and then pushed her nipples into mine. Chrissy bent my tips down pinning them making them point to the floor. Chrissy gripped me in one final humiliating embrace as her boobs crushed mine for a final time pinning my boobs down and against my rib cage. She pancaked me.

"That’s what I’m talking about." Chrissy said not in a taunting way but almost a pleasurable sexual way.

I looked down as her boobs pinned mine. I couldn’t see my tits. She flattened me. I was stunned. So stunned I didn’t realize she released the hug until she gripped my wrist to lead me to the victory ceremony. As we walked, Chrissy whispered in my ear what I was to say. I nodded in submission.

"Cows should be on all fours." Chrissy stated.

I heard a few giggles at my expense along with a few sympathetic groans as I dropped to my knees. My udders felt heavy as they fell away from my chest as I leaned forward to assume the all fours position. Chrissy plopped down beside me sitting crossed legged. I closed my eyes to fight off some of the humiliation I was feeling.

"All set." I heard Tiffany announce.

Tiffany had a camera pointing at me and my hanging jugs. I caught a sympathetic look from her as I shook my head, but under the surface detected something else. She seemed interested or excited about the fight or what was about to take place. I did not know which.

"No." I muttered as Tiffany filmed Chrissy and me.

I felt Chrissy reach under me and grip my closest udder to her. She wrapped her hands around the base of my boob and squeezed slightly.

"They aren’t good enough for fighting, just milking." Chrissy stated in that same satisfied voice I heard at the end of the fight as I held pose in her grip.

Slowly, Chrissy pulled down on my captured boob. Her hand slid easily over my sweaty tit reaching my nipple. The blonde let out a little snort as she gripped my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She pinched me. I winced. The bitch pulled down on me as if milking a cow. I twitched but didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of her seeing me show emotion. She tugged on my nipple stretching my boob out. After letting go of my nipple, Chrissy grabbed my boob again at the base. This time she shook it. I bit my lip as my limp tit shook and shimmied for her entertainment. I couldn’t believe how pliable it felt.

I heard several whispered comments as Chrissy shook me. "Shit", "look at that", "Wow", "Poor thing". There were also some suppressed giggles.

Chrissy worked my other udder the same way she worked the first. I didn’t move. I didn’t look at anyone. I just hoped for a quick end to the humiliation.

After she finished milking me, Chrissy slapped my right boob into the other one. She giggled as she watched the swing from side to side and then until they came to a stop. The bitch did it again this time harder. My udders swung more as she giggled. I heard many gasps as I cringed from the blow.

"Say it loud enough for everyone to hear." Chrissy ordered as she re-gripped my tit in the middle and shook the tip.

My nipple flopped in her grip. I gazed up from the floor never bringing my eyes above knee level to project my voice so I wouldn’t have to repeat the humiliating phrase a second time.

"Ok, Chrissy." I said and took a deep breath.

"You have the stronger tits, Chrissy. My hanging udders are just cow tits." I said loudly, slowly and clearly as I could while trying to hold back tears of humiliation.

"Fuck yeah, that was great. Anytime you want to go again, Floppy just let me know." Chrissy whispered in my ear as she gave my nipple a final pinch.

I didn’t acknowledge Chrissy. I was too mortified to do anything. As she rose to her feet I used one hand to sooth my aching beaten boobs. As she stood over me, I rose to a kneeling position at her feet and continued to massage my tits. I heard Chrissy laugh before walking away from me.

In an instant I felt hands on my shoulders and pats on my back. Several girls asked if I was alright. I looked up. Tiffany was standing in front looking down at me. She had the same look when she started filming. I noticed her nipples they were poking through her shirt. It wasn’t cold. The bitch was turned on.

I cupped my breasts as a few girls helped me to my feet. I looked over to see Chrissy grabbing my top and regarding it a moment before picking up her top. She turned to me gave me a wink then began putting her top back on.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked.

I looked her in the eye, then down at her tits, and then back in the eye before I answered.

"Yeah, just great." I said sarcastically.

"You fought hard. I was impressed." Tiffany with a touch of embarrassment said then turned to address the crowd.

Sabrina came up to me and offered her support as Tiffany announced that we would have to break up and go home since it was so late. I gingerly put on my t-shirt and headed out the door. As I walked to my car, Chrissy and a couple of her friends were waiting on me to rub her victory in my face a little more.

"See ya in the Gym Floppy." She yelled.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile