News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 9

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

BFS Hooter Girl tournament Rd 3

Hailey and Alexis headed up stairs to retrieve the pizzas as the other girls buzzed about the fight between Sydney and Tamera. Other than the fight between Tamera and Maria, it was the most competitive of the fights so far. I noticed Tamera's victory came at a price she gingerly massaged her boobs as Rolonda congratulated her friend. I looked around noting Tamera wasn’t the only one with aching boobs Samantha soothe her aching tits through her shirt as she talked with Riley and Ryoko.

I debated about going and talking to Darla or helping bring down the pizzas and decided to make myself useful figuring with the mood Darla was in she would make me do something to embarrass myself so I headed for the stairs. As I passed them, I heard Maria telling Darla about some of the "come on" lines she dealt with at work. Anna chimed in with a line about her ass one of the guys had told her. I smiled remembering a few lines I had heard in the short time I had been working at Hooters.
I found Alexis hiding in the kitchen waiting on Hailey to finish dealing with the pizza guy.

"Nervous?" I asked. Alexis shrugged her shoulders.

"As long as I don’t have to face Maria or maybe Rolonda I think I’ll be fine." Alexis replied.

"What about Sydney?" I asked.

"After what Tamera just did to her, I don’t think her boobs could take too much more punishment." Alexis figured.

I nodded just as Hailey entered the kitchen carrying five large pizza boxes. My stomach grumbled as the pizza smell filled the room. I hadn’t realized how hungry I had become. Alexis took three of the boxes off Hailey's hands. I reached for the other two.

"I got it, Kara." Hailey said pulling the boxes away from me.

"No, it’s my job." I replied taking the boxes from Hailey.

Hailey smiled. "Well, if you insist."

Alexis and Hailey exchanged a look before Hailey led us out of the kitchen and down to the basement. I wondered what all Hailey had in store for Alexis other than the cleaning and dancing. I admired Alexis's ass as I followed behind her. The brunette’s ass had to be the second most admired butt of the Hooter girls with Anna possessing the "Best Ass."

A cheer went up for the pizzas as we made our way down the stairs. I guess I wasn’t the only one a bit hungry. I stood back letting the girls dig into the pizzas. The room quieted down while the girls stuffed their mouths with food.

While I ate, I noted that only three girls out of the twelve still had their shorts on. I still felt Tamera was the favorite even though Sydney had given her a great fight, but I did have some doubts remembering the beating Samantha gave Rolonda. Hailey seemed to have the easier track in the tournament so far fighting against her roommate early and then taking on Shelby although, the little blonde did give Hailey a scare. I didn’t think Hailey had a chance against either Samantha or Tamera. I figured her only chance would be to get a bye in the next round and hope Tamera and Samantha destroyed each other’s tits.

The girls had regrouped into their little cliques as they ate. Samantha, Riley, and Ryoko ate together while Tamera, Rolonda, Alexis, and Hailey stood in a group and Maria, Darla, and Anna huddled in a corner. Shelby came up to me and started a conversation as I kept observing the social interaction of the group. I noticed Sydney standing off to herself eating her pizza. She seemed to be doing the same thing I was doing, observing.

Sydney regarded my look with a smile and then looked at Shelby as the blonde kept yakking in my ear. Sydney kept her smile probably wondering what was coming out of Shelby's mouth. Sydney's smile faded as she disregarded Shelby and I and glanced around the room. After watching Samantha, Riley, and Ryoko interact, she turned to Maria, Darla, and Anna watching them for a while. Finally, she regarded Tamera and her group. The busty blonde seemed to make a decision after finishing her pizza and headed over to Tamera's group.

"Kara, Kara, hey Kara!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I turned to see Darla crooking and then extending her index finger in a motion for me to come to her. I sighed and then obediently trudged to where my girlfriend was standing with the two Latina hooter girls. With the smirk on Maria's face, I knew Darla had something embarrassing for me to do. With no one else, to talk to Shelby followed behind me.

"Do that thing Tiffany made you do after she beat you." Darla demanded.

I gave an exaggerated sigh to Darla and a pleading look for me not to have to suck my own nipples in front of my co-workers. However, that hope quickly faded as Darla raised an eyebrow at me as she folder her arms under her chest. She began tapping her foot waiting on be to follow her order. I caved to Darla's will not wanting engage in a test of will in front of everyone.

I hefted my right breast in one hand and then lowered my chin so my lips could kiss my nipple. I could hear Maria and Anna snicker as I wetted my nipple with my tongue. I felt Shelby step around from behind me so she could get a better look. I slipped my hardened nipple into my mouth and heard all conversation come to a halt. I closed my eyes so I didn’t have to see the smirking, shocked, or amused expressions from my workmates.

"Damn!" I heard a voice ring out.

"Oh, shit!" From a voice I believed was Hailey.

I focused on my nipple trying to ignore my audience.

"Do all the losers get treated this way?" Alexis asked.

"No, only the submissive girls." Darla answered in a matter of fact tone.

I heard more giggles.

"But all losers have to show the winner a gesture of respect in our group." Darla added.

I kept sucking on my nipple.

"Don’t neglect the other one." Darla ordered.

I switched boobs and began sucking on my left teat.

"I still can’t believe that you were able to beat a girl with such a big set." Maria said.

"Oh, it wasn’t that hard, but I admit she did put up a good fight." Darla said.

I opened my eyes to see Darla smiling at me.

"Want to give her a try?" Darla asked Maria.

Maria looked a little weary.

"You don’t have to fight her just put your boobs against hers and see how firm she is." Darla offered.

I dropped my nipple from my mouth as Maria tentatively approached. Maria's torpedo tits seemed to be searching for their targets as she advanced on me. I dropped my arms to my side getting ready to meet the Brazilian’s boobs head on.

I could feel Darla's stare and looked her way. She was smirking and shaking her head from side to side. I knew she meant for me not to give Maria any resistance. I nodded and waiting for Maria's breasts to assault mine.

I looked back at Maria as she lined her breasts up with mine. The taller brown-skinned girl had to bend down a bit o line us up and then she slowly pushed her tits into mine. Our nipples met and then Maria gently circled her short thick nubs over my long extended tips. I shuddered at the feeling of our touching nipples. Maria looked me square in the eye before she pushed her boobs into mine. I immediately felt my jugs cave in to the Brazilian. There were "Oohs" and "Ahhs" as my coworkers watched my tits balloon out and around Maria's conical tits.

"Whoa!" Maria exclaimed after completely impaling me.

I winced at the discomfort as she relished the feel of her invading tits against my retreating boobs. After the initial shock wore off how easy it was for her boobs to push mine around, Maria began to thrust in and out of my tits. With each thrust forcing my boobs to ooze and mold around Maria's tits. I think my coworkers were just as fascinated as Maria was watching my tits give way to her firmer boobs. I couldn’t take my eyes off watching her coffee colored pair penetrate my pale udders. I breathed a sigh of relief when Maria pulled away from me to talk to Darla.

"That was amazing!" Maria excitedly exclaimed.

"See, bigger isn’t always better." Darla nodded with a smile.

Maria looked back at my boobs and then laughed. The point of the whole exercise wasn’t just to humiliate me, but Darla wanted to show Maria that size doesn’t always matter in a tit fight. I could tell from Maria's expression that she understood the lesson.

"Who’s ready for round three?" Darla asked.

Everyone agreed to continue. I noticed there was still some self-boob massaging and soothing going on. I was somewhat glad Darla had forbid me from taking part in the tournament judging by all the sore boobs.

"Yeah, let’s get this thing going." Maria ordered.

I felt a slap on my ass after turning to head for the coffee can with the names. Anna and Darla laughed while a few others giggled in the background. I put the names of the girls that had lost once in the tournament into the can and stood ready to draw the names. Shelby, Alexis, Riley, Rolonda, and Sydney all looked anxious as I dipped my hand into the can to draw the first name. Maria looked confident.

"Shelby!" I announced after reading the first name.

Shelby stepped forward wringing her hands in nervous anticipation of whom she would be facing.

"Maria!" I declared to some oohs from the rest of the girls.

I noticed Shelby drop her shoulders while Maria gave a slight laugh. Shelby looked worried Maria… confident.

"You can just go ahead and give up, Shelby, so I won’t have to destroy those little tits with your freaky nipples." Maria offered.

Shelby steeled herself as she shook her head.

"Fine, girl." Maria added.

"The first fight of the third round in the loser’s bracket is Maria versus Shelby!" I announced.

The girls gave Maria and Shelby a little cheer.

"For the right to keep your panties on, are you ready?" I asked.

"On our knees?" Maria offered staring down at Shelby.

Shelby nodded. Both girls dropped to their knees facing each other.

"Fight!" I yelled.

While Shelby seemed unenthusiastic to fight Maria before the fight, she started out aggressive. The little blonde lunged into the Brazilian boobs first sinking her tits into Maria. Shelby's boobs compressed against the firmer chest of Maria, but the dark skinned girl grimaced as Shelby's oversized nipples bore into Maria's dark stubby thick tips.

Shelby threw her arms around Maria's neck using her hands for leverage as she thrust in and out of Maria's boobs. Maria tried shook her tits from side to side to try avoiding the blonde’s killer nipples. The move caused Shelby's nipples to miss their mark most of the time, but she was able to land a few solid tip-to-tip blows. I noticed Maria begin to counter Shelby's blows whenever the blonde would miss Maria's nipples with her own, Maria would thrust her boobs back into Shelby. The counter blows would crush and balloon Shelby's tits just like when Maria had flattened my tits before the fight.

Shelby yelped and cried out whenever Maria would counter. The blonde slowed her attack trying to take aim the Brazilian’s nipples. Shelby's strategy seemed to backfire as the blonde waited for the right moment to attack, Maria would send a shot into Shelby's softer jugs. Maria began to take more of an offensive.

Maria's confidence grew as Shelby's tits began to give more and more to Maria's conical boobs. Shelby gave up trying to win the fight with her nipples and began to swing her jugs into Maria's tits from the side. There seemed to be some hope as Shelby's tits knocked the ends of Maria's tits. The blonde didn’t possess the girth that Tamera had but she did have enough mass in her boobs to knock the ends of Maria's tits around on her chest.

I fought the urge to cheer for the underdog blonde as I thought how funny it would be to see Maria walking around the restaurant knowing little blonde Shelby had the better boobs. I smiled at the thought of being able to taunt Darla with that fact that her girl couldn’t beat the bubble headed blonde.

With one blow, Shelby seemed to put everything she had into a swing that nearly knocked Maria to the floor. The girls cheered and seemed to get behind Shelby. The cheering heartened Shelby as she slammed her tits back into Maria. The reeling Maria winced and wailed.

I looked over at Darla with a smirk as she watched her girl losing to Shelby. Darla stood silent with her arms folded under her chest while Anna stood beside her shouting encouragement to Maria. Tamera, Hailey, and Alexis drowned out Anna's voice as they cheered and clapped for the ditzy blonde. I was smiling thinking about the humiliation Maria would face if she lost to Shelby when Maria growled some obscenities and then wrapped her arms around the middle of Shelby's back.

Shelby groaned as Maria forcefully pulled the blonde into her chest. Unfortunately, for Shelby she was in mid swing when Maria flew into action catching the blonde’s tits from the side before they were able to swing around her chest. Maria effectively had Shelby's boobs pinned sideways under her own. I had a sinking feeling Shelby was in trouble as I watched one of her big nipples peeking at me from under Maria's boobs.

"Gotcha!" Maria exclaimed as she pumped her arms forcing her tits deeper into Shelby's trapped orbs.

Shelby released her hold around the back of Maria's neck and then placed her hands on Maria's shoulders before trying to push the Brazilian back. Maria held firm as Shelby writhed in the dark skinned girl’s grip. The only thing Shelby accomplished was giving Maria the opportunity to slam her tits into Shelby's boobs every time the blonde was able to create a little space between the two.

"You’re as soft as Kara!" Maria taunted Shelby.

"You saw what I did to her and I’m going to do the same to you, Shelby." Maria continued.

Shelby grunted increasing her efforts to escape Maria's grip.

"I’m going to tit fuck you." Maria goaded.

Shelby tried to use her legs to stand but Maria being bigger stronger held the small blonde in place as she continued to presser her bigger conical shaped tits into Shelby's weakening chest.

"You could go ahead and give up, Shelby." Maria offered.

Shelby shook her head but she seemed to wilt in Maria's grip.

"Okay, but you could have avoided this." Maria said.

I watched along with everyone else watched as Maria lined up her tits up with Shelby's defeated boobs. The Brazilian placed her nipples just under the blonde’s mammoth tips and then pressed her cones forward. Shelby's boobs compressed with Maria's tits pushing the blonde’s nipples up. When she had Shelby's tits completely crushed, Maria held her pose with her boobs completely crushing Shelby's breasts. Shelby's mouth hung open in disbelief as she looked down on her helpless boobs.

"Now for the fucking." Maria commented and then pulled her boobs back letting Shelby's tits reform to their original shape.

Shelby's didn’t have much time to recover as Maria slowly slid her tits back into Shelby's jugs. The blonde’s tits looked like a half-filled balloon being squeezed on one end with the opposite end expanding. Maria pulled back and then thrust forward again with a little more speed. The reaction was the same as the first plunge with Maria's boobs boring into Shelby's yielding tits.

"Fuck yeah!" Maria exclaimed pulling back and then immediately pushing her chest back into Shelby.

I saw Darla nodding with satisfaction. The rest of the girls looked on either with fascination or worry, but there were a few sympathetic looks for Shelby. The beautiful Maria had become a breast destroyer right before their eyes.

"Ugh!" Shelby groaned as Maria picked up the pace of the thrusts.

Maria settled into a fast rhythm tit fucking Shelby. Shelby's tits compressed with each thrust and quivered as the Brazilian pulled back. Maria smiled as she pummeled Shelby's hapless boobs.

"No," Shelby muttered as she looked down watching her boobs being dominated by Maria's cones.

"I told you to give up." Maria reminded Shelby.

Maria gave Shelby several more thrusts then went back to taunting the blonde.

"Maybe you’ll listen to me from now on." Maria said between thrusts.

"Or I’ll have to boob fuck you again." Maria continued.
Shelby shook her head.

"Who’s the bitch, Shelby?" Maria asked.

Shelby didn’t answer. Maria picked up the pace.

"Say it." Maria demanded.

Shelby bit her lower lip. For her insolence, Maria increased the force of her thrusts.

"Ow," Shelby cried.

"Say it!" Maria ordered.

"I’m the bitch." Shelby muttered just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Maria slowed her pace reduced the depth of her thrusts. Maria seemed to revel in her victory holding Shelby in an almost loving embrace. After she stopped thrusting, Maria softly ran her tits over Shelby's beaten boobs seemingly caressing the blonde’s orbs with her own breasts. Kneeling submissively, Shelby let Maria rub and tease her tits. Before standing, Maria whispered something in Shelby's ear. Shelby nodded in agreement, to whatever was said.

Maria proudly stood with hands on hips looking down triumphantly on Shelby letting the blonde massage her beaten boobs. I looked over at Darla who was staring at me with an "I told you so," look on her face. I then glanced at Tamera who looked impressed watching Maria destroy Shelby. The rest of the girls looked impressed.

"Get them off." Maria commanded.

Shelby raised her ass off the backs of her ankles and began awkwardly pulling her underwear off her hips and then to her knees. She sat back down on her ankles then lifted one knee at a time to pull her bottoms further down her legs. When she had them off, Shelby dejectedly looked down at the floor.

A smiling Maria bent over and with her right hand lifted Shelby's chin. Maria cupped her left boob in her left hand hefting it toward Shelby's mouth.

"Worship them …loser." Maria ordered.

Shelby complied puckering her lips and kissing Maria's victorious left jug. Feeling Shelby's warm moist lips on her nipple, Maria cooed with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah," Maria exclaimed after sucking in a breath when Shelby's tongue flicked over the Brazilian’s teat.

Maria enjoyed Shelby's honest attempt to worship her better. After making Shelby suckle her left breast for seemingly a long time, Maria made the blonde switch boobs. It was obvious Maria enjoyed dominating her defeated opponent.

"That’s enough." Maria said after reluctantly pulling away from Shelby's mouth.

Shelby slowly rose to her feet keeping her legs tightly together. The unfortunate naked blonde lost her balance a bit and then had to spread her legs a bit to keep from falling. She had her back to Hailey, Alexis, Rolonda, and Tamera as she stood. Those four must have seen something unusual as they all gasped.

"Shit!" Hailey commented.

I noticed Rolonda and the rest of that group staring down at Shelby's ass wondering what they saw until Rolonda spoke up.

"Damn, girl, you’re all nips and lips."

Shelby was facing me with her eyes closed looking like she wished to be anywhere but where she was. After hearing "Nips and lips," I looked down at Shelby's thin landing strip of blonde hair. I did not see anything unusual and then I was met with quite a sight after she turned her back to me and bent over to grab her bottoms. Shelby's nipples were not the only thing of freakish size. She had the largest set outer lips I had ever seen on a woman. I felt sorry for her but it was amusing that such a cute petite girl would have such abnormally sized nipples and lips. Her expression was priceless and I had to stifle a giggle.

Maria put her arm around Shelby and began leading the defeated blonde toward Darla and Anna as if claiming the loser for the group. I watched Maria slide her arm down to Shelby's ass and give the girl’s butt a light pat as they walked. The other girls buzzed with excitement over the fight and discovery.

I let the buzz die down then grabbed the can with the four names in them to draw for the next fight.

"The next opponents are…" I announced reaching into the can.

"Riley," I said reading the name on the paper.

"And…Rolonda," I yelled waving the paper in the air.

Tamera's group clapped and yelled encouragement to Rolonda as the black girl headed my way.

"Finish her off, Red!" Samantha yelled.

Riley confidently strode over to me.

I watched Rolonda standing with her hands on her hips waiting for me to start the fight. Unlike her fights with Lauren and Samantha, Rolonda was quiet. I wondered if she was taking a different tactic or Samantha had damaged her psyche. I noticed Riley had a confident look on her face almost bordering on a smirk. Samantha had probably given the redhead some advice and encouragement. There was a lot more tension in the air than at the beginning of the Maria Shelby fight. The room was deafly quiet until Tamera broke the silence.

"C’mon Ro, put that that white girl in her place!" Tamera shouted.

"Her tits are nothing, Riley. You’ve beaten bigger!" Samantha yelled.

Momentarily, the room filled with voices of other girls yelling for their favorite. Rolonda remained uncharacteristically quiet as I let the moment build. Riley looked as determined as the black girl with her pink nipples pointing rigidly at Rolonda's dark tips.

I didn’t bother with instructions.

"Ready!" I yelled.

The room fell silent.

"Fight!" I screamed.

The two fighters lunged into each other with their full weight. Both sets of boobs smashed together compressed and then sprang back to shape as Rolonda and Riley stumbled back from each other. With determination, Rolonda stepped forward rolling her shoulders to the side and delivered a tit-swinging blow to the pale freckled pair of boobs or the redhead. Riley stepped right into the blow, which knocked her sideways.

The girls rooting for Rolonda whooped and cheered. Samantha and Ryoko yelled encouragement to Riley but was drowned out by Tamera, Alexis, Hailey, and Shelby. Maria, Anna, Sydney, and Darla were silent but excited by the start of the fight.

With Riley turned sideways to her, Rolonda waited for the redhead to turn toward her before she could attack. As she turned, Riley didn’t give Rolonda time to roll her shoulders for another blow. Riley lunged forward again smacking her jugs straight on into Rolonda's dark pair. I was surprised to see Rolonda's tits absorb the blow and even repel Riley's tits a bit.

I wondered how well Rolonda's boobs would bounce back from the beating she had taken at the hands of Samantha, but her tits seemed ready for action. I was worried that with Riley having a long break she might have an advantage but that didn’t seem apparent for the moment. The fight seemed pretty even so far.

Rolonda and Riley stood tit to tit as their arms wrestled for position. As they twisted and turned hoping to grab her opponents arms or shoulders for a favorable position, their boobs seemed to be doing a dance as they bounced and shook occasionally incidentally smacking against each other.

Rolonda's D-cup jugs were slightly bigger than Riley's large C-cups, though the difference was slight. They seemed to have about the same firmness. The only real difference between the two warriors was Rolonda possessed a thicker set of nipples where Riley's pink nipples were slightly longer. Neither girl seemed to have a dominant set from the first glance or the first moments of the fight.

Riley and Rolonda settled on a mutual upper arm embrace as they began a close quarters combat of their jugs. As Rolonda rolled her tits into Riley, the redhead would push her boobs forward mashing her orbs into the dark pair. Neither girl settled into a rhythm as they quickly changed tactics from one second to the next. Riley would send her boobs scraping across Rolonda's chest only to have Rolonda sink her jugs into the redhead.

"See, Riley, she’s not all that!" Samantha yelled.

Samantha's encouragement seemed to buoy Riley as she thrust harder and slung her tits faster into Rolonda.

"That’s it Ro, own those pale titties!" Tamera shouted.

Rolonda met Riley's effort with equal force and she slammed her boobs right back into the redhead. Grunts began to mix with the cheers as the boob scrapes and blows took effect. The girls were already breathing heavy and a small sheen of sweat had formed on both fighters. Rolonda's curvy dark body shined as Riley's pale cheerleader body seemed to glow in the lights.

I thought the girls would probably just slug it out with no tactics other than who could outlast their opponent as they continued to bash and scrape each other jugs. As usual, I was wrong. Riley released her grip on Rolonda's arms and then brought the up around and behind the dark skinned girl’s neck. Once she had her fingers interlocked, the redhead pulled Rolonda toward her while thrusting her pale chest up and into Rolonda's dark jugs. The force shot Rolonda's stricken tits up towards her chin and then fell back down on top of Riley's orbs.

The blow shocked Rolonda as she grunted and winced from the strike. Not letting the black girl recover, Riley lowered her chest letting Rolonda's tits sag down and then thrust up for another under boob blow. The results were the same as the first blow as Riley's tits knocked Rolonda's boobs up toward her chin.

"Yes, beat that trash talking bitch, Riley!" Samantha cheered as the redhead sent a third blow into Rolonda.

Rolonda tried to pull away from the redhead to recover, but Riley held firm as she continued to pummel the underside of Rolonda's jugs. After wrapping her arms around the white girl’s lower back, Rolonda pulled Riley into her much like a boxer clinching in an embrace in the ring. With the tight embrace, Riley could no longer slam her tits into Rolonda's chest, but she was able to rub her jugs up and down Rolonda's boobs. The boob rubbing came to a halt after Rolonda tightened her grip and lifted Riley off her feet. Feeling herself struggle for air, Riley released her grip around Rolonda's neck and began to pushing and kicking to get out of the black girl’s grip.

Rolonda dropped then pushed Riley away from her and then immediately massaged the undersides of her chest. Instead of attacking, Riley took a moment to catch her breath knead her own tits. The two glared at each other not saying a word. I guess they were planning their next move.

"Finish her off, Riley. You got her." Samantha yelled.

The redhead smiled as she advanced on Rolonda. Roaring with a savage yell, Rolonda lunged at Riley as the redhead reached for the back of Rolonda's neck. Rolonda grabbed Riley's hands interlocking her fingers with the redhead’s digits. Using her strength, Rolonda forced Riley to bend her hands back. With the redhead at a disadvantage, Rolonda swung her tits into Riley knocking the freckled boobs across the redhead’s chest. Riley winced as she fought Rolonda's strength to force her hands back to an upright position. Keeping Riley's hands locked down, Rolonda battered Riley's tits back and forth across her chest.

The redhead shook her wrists and began back peddling to escape Rolonda's attack. Riley was able to avoid some of the blows the black girl was dishing out, but she ended up with her back against Anna and Darla once she got to the edge of the circle formed by the crowd. With nowhere to go, Rolonda took aim on the pale set of tits reddening them with blow after blow.

I noticed Rolonda wince with each blow and her boob’s shook a bit losing some of their shape. With her dark skin, I could only guess that her boobs were feeling the effects of the blows just as Riley's tits were turning red. I assumed Samantha's earlier beat down had something to do with Rolonda's pain, but she kept dishing out the blows to Riley.

"What’s wrong Riley?" Rolonda hissed. "Can’t take it?"

Riley grunted but puffed out her chest in a show of defiance. Rolonda took aim slamming her dark skinned jugs into the pale flesh. As the blow smacked her chest Riley cried out, but so did Rolonda.

"Hang in there, Riley!" Samantha shouted, "She doesn’t have much left."

"Finish the bitch!" Tamera bellowed.

Still using her leverage, Rolonda whirled the white girl around and began knocking the redhead back with blows and thrusts. As she stumbled back, Riley lost her balance falling to the floor on her back. Rolonda dropped down straddling the redhead. The room fell silent.

"Shit," Riley muttered as Rolonda took aim.

"You’re finished, bitch." Rolonda warned.

"Fuck…you." Riley muttered.

Rolonda snorted then dropped her heavy hanging D-cups down on Riley's helpless freckled tits. Her breath seemed to leave her as Riley gasped. Smiling, Rolonda let her jugs rest on top of Riley enjoying the feel of her tits pinning the redhead’s boobs down.

Rolling her shoulders to the left, Rolonda lined up her tits for the blow. Riley closed her eyes waiting to the inevitable pain. The silence in the room was broken as the loud wet smacking sound filled the room. The girls erupted in "oohs" as Rolonda's dark jugs knocked Riley's tits almost into her armpit. Riley cried out as she shook her head from side to side.

"Fuck me, bitch?" Rolonda taunted, "Fuck you."

Rolonda dropped her boobs down on Riley's chest and then ground her tits into the redhead rubbing and pushing Riley's tits back into her chest. As Rolonda raised her tits off Riley, the redhead stared defiantly up at the black girl only to close them bracing for the impact as Rolonda dropped back down on her. I could hear the air rush out of Riley and then struggle for breath as Rolonda readied herself for another boob bomb.

"That’s it, Ro, pound the bitch!" Tamera gleefully cheered.

Taking her friends advice, Rolonda did pound Riley with boob drop after boob drop. The redhead could only lie on her back and take the abuse. It wasn’t long before Riley was crying with tears running out the sides of her eyes.

I knelt down to listen for an admission of surrender from Riley. The flesh smacking sounds were intense as Rolonda continued to pound and compress Riley's powerless jugs. It was fascinating watching the dark boobs slam into and then crush the pale set.

After a while, Riley's tears turned to full on crying as her lips quivered and her body convulsed with sobs. Rolonda had no mercy for the redhead. The black girl tuned her attack from boob bombing to knocking Riley's jugs across her chest.

"Fucking stop." Riley demanded.

"You give?" Rolonda asked.

Riley said nothing but cried. Rolonda slapped Riley boobs with her own twice before the redhead cried out her surrender.

"Yes I give, now get off me!" Riley cried.

Rolonda gave the Riley two more slaps for her attitude.

"Say it louder and I’ll sit on you all night if I feel like it." Rolonda replied.

"Okay, okay, I give…you win." Riley stated then convulsed with sobs.

Rolonda held up her arms in victory savoring her win as Tamera and her friends cheered. I noticed Maria, Anna, Shelby, and even Darla smiling. Samantha looked pissed.
As she got up, Rolonda reached down grabbing the waistband of Riley's purple panties and then roughly pulled them off the redhead. Rolonda stood proudly holding Riley's panties over her head and then tossed them in a corner as she stepped away from Riley to get to her knees.

"Say it," Rolonda demanded, "Who has the better tits?"

"You do…your tits are better," Riley muttered while on her knees.

With hands on her hips, Rolonda glared down with satisfaction at Riley.

"Don’t bother kissing my tits," Rolonda said, "I don’t want your skanky lips on my nipples."

"Damn," I heard someone say as Rolonda walked off.

Riley flashed me her thick red triangle shaped muff as she stood before heading over to Samantha. The big blonde hugged her friend as she offered encouragement. Tamera high fived the victor and then gave Rolonda a gentle hug. I could tell the victory didn’t come at a cost as she gently massaged her aching boobs.

I gave the girls time to buzz about the fight between Rolonda and Riley before announcing the final pairing in the loser’s bracket. I glanced at Darla who gave me a thumbs up for the fight and a wink. I smiled back. it seemed the girls were "Getting it."

"The final fight in the Loser’s bracket is between Alexis and Sydney!" I announced stressing the word loser.

Alexis gave me a smirk as she approached while Sydney kept her eye on Alexis. Soon enough, Sydney and Alexis met at the center of the room. They stood tit to tit Sydney's double D-cup tits dwarfing Alexis's c-cups. I was surprised that Alexis looked as confident as she did. I guess Alexis gained confidence watching Tamera destroy the blonde’s boobs.

"Ready…," I yelled, "Fight!"

Sydney pushed forward first, and Alexis followed as soon as she could. The result was two pairs of breasts pushing towards each other at almost the same time. Sydney’s breast seemed to push further in, as both breasts flattened slightly at the tip, creating a dark vertical line between the breasts where they touched, but Alexis's breasts compressed more.

The next pass did the same thing as Alexis's boobs condensed from the pressure, as Sydney launched her left breast at Alexis’s right. The brunette's boob shook and danced with the impact, bending away from Sydney's powerful blow before settling and shimmying on her chest once more.

But Alexis did not actually wilt. A huge smack filled the room as she shot her just struck right breast across both women's chests, slamming into Sydney's right orb. Sydney's own breast shook now, quivering with impact, and it might have stopped if Alexis hadn't thrown another shot from her left breast into Sydney's still shaking right tit. Sydney pulled back but Alexis pressed forward, sending both her tits forward. As the moving target was harder to hit, the blow that struck was glancing, but still made the blonde wince. While Alexis's tits did not seem to be as firm, they were obviously causing some pain.

Cursing, Sydney thrust forward, and both women groaned as their tits slapped against one another. The next blow wasn't so much a slap. Both women slammed their tits together, and each breast compressed at the tip, flattening the front half of Sydney's breasts, but the compression occurred further into Alexis's tits. Both women yelped and Alexis grabbed Sydney's arms. Sydney locked her fingers around the forearms of the brunette girl and they began pushing their tits together less violently, but also more consistently. Neither, it seemed wanted to continue with such vicious tit boxing. Alexis still swung her torso more than Sydney did, though, pulling her left boob back to slam it (with much less force this time) into Sydney's right jug. Both tits jiggled but they pushed their breasts together again. They ground for a few moments before Sydney returned the short-slam favor, pulling back her whole torso and crashing down.

Alexis grunted as her flesh was slightly pushed out at the side and Sydney kept her breasts buried into Alexis's smaller tits. The brunette groaned as Sydney began pushing ever so slightly, ensuring her tits drilled into the center of Alexis’s jugs. Alexis pushed back, and the suddenness of the movement forced the blonde off her. Alexis took the opportunity to slam her breasts into Sydney's once more, a thunderous blow. This time Sydney stepped back as her left breast was pushed up noticeably. Alexis had gained more confidence, it seemed. Sydney threw her right breast into Alexis's left, with a loud clap. The swing connected on the inside of Alexis's breast, forcing her flesh outward, toward her arm. Alexis's gaze flickered down to her breast shaking all over the place. Sydney saw the distraction and alternated the shot, landing a direct hit on Alexis's right breast and repeating almost exactly the motion she'd caused with Alexis's left teat. Sydney thrust forward again, trying to place her boobs between Alexis's jiggling orbs. Alexis swung back, though, slamming the inside of her left tit against the outside of Sydney's right breast, causing the blonde's jug to flail outward. Sydney winced, and Alexis took advantage.

She battered Sydney's breasts with her own, unleashing a salvo of shots into the blonde’s poor udders. Sydney’s tits began shaking all over her chest, and even as she put her hands on Alexis’s shoulders, the brunette pushed against Sydney with her hands on her waist. They struggled, Sydney trying to pull and Alexis trying to push. Alexis still managed to keep swinging somehow, landing a few solid blows. One of them slammed directly into Sydney's right breast, and the result was Sydney and Alexis's breasts both splashing outward, compressing at their tips, then ballooning away at the sides.

I continued to watch the contest, and the breasts met one another with startling frequency. The slapping became almost rhythmic, and each blow was paired with reddening flesh folding in amongst the other. Sydney's breasts were shaking more freely.

Alexis's blows were moving faster, forcing more and more of Sydney's heavy breasts outward when they landed. Sometimes the strike pushed Sydney's tits up, but others, Alexis seemed focused on landing the inside-to-outside blow. Sydney responded in kind, each slap sending an almost shimmer of tit flesh, before the blurring stopped and the mammary settled.

Alexis gave as good as she got, sending waves of impact through blonde’s quickly softening tits. Alexis's tits weren't holding up as well, either, and when Sydney landed her own shots, both pairs of breasts were shaking and wobbling all over the place. They never returned their own grind, and kept the distance between them with their arms, circling.

Alexis let loose a massive shot, and the slap became a thunderous blow that caused several of the girls to gasp. Sydney grunted and fell backwards, landing on her ass. Her roommate, Hailey whooped, as she was the only one cheering. Everyone else stood silently watching the smaller boobed girl taking the fight to the busty blonde.

"Get up, you bitch," Alexis taunted.

While they were fighting, it had been civil, and I don't know what had changed. Something had, though. Sydney shot up, and slammed her whole body forward. Alexis had time to react, but seemingly, not enough, as Sydney landed a direct hit. Alexis groaned this time, and her tits both splashed outward. Her flesh ballooned out, but regained its shape as Sydney pulled back. Alexis thrust her own tits forward desperately, making contact between her right mammary and the blonde’s left. Sydney's right tit glanced, Alexis's left, but Alexis's blow with her right compressed the big jug impressively. Sydney’s tit was pushed back farther than it had been at any other point in the fight, a sign of their weakening.

I couldn't help but wonder about Sydney and what shape her tits were in. They were battering Alexis's pair, but also taking some heavy shots, and jiggling all over her chest. I watched Alexis take over for a few blows, landing three consecutively. Sydney looked tired and in pain, but wasn't obviously ready to give up. She launched her left breast into Alexis's right, and then followed suit with her right tit.

That blow was a particularly solid strike. Alexis's left tit actually molded itself around the strike, and while Sydney's heavy, tits compressed at the point of impact, Alexis's seemed to spill away. It was sudden, unlike some of the other fights I'd seen, but unsurprising that it would happen so quickly, given that both women were swinging so violently. Alexis groaned as she felt her tit’s resistance break, and Sydney continued alternating blows. With two more strikes, both of Alexis's breasts had bent, bested by the blonde’s powerful jugs.

Sydney sighed as she slowed her strikes, showing her dominance by pushing her tits, which still flattened more than they had, into Alexis's shivering teats. Sydney's jugs pushed Alexis's beaten flesh around, shifting the loose flesh up, then down, and to the sides at whatever direction Sydney's malicious whim desired. Sydney pushed them around before Alexis finally conceded defeat

"I Give up," Alexis announced loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Sydney pulled away, letting Alexis's boobs drop against her chest, beaten and probably bruised. They certainly looked softer as Sydney raised her hands in victory, while the beaten brunette held her hands on her hips, breathing hard.

"Well," Sydney cooed with a smile.

"Fine," Alexis muttered with a look of embarrassment.

The beaten brunette tugged at the waistband of her white bikini panties and then pulled them down before tossing them off to the side. Sydney nodded with satisfaction as she watched Alexis drop to her knees.

"You have the better tits, Sydney. You destroyed my boobs." Alexis announced.

Sydney beamed as she leaned in.

"Pucker up, Al," Sydney demanded lowering her boobs to Alexis's face, "I want you lips and tongue right here."

Sydney tweaked her left nipple indicating where she wanted Alexis to kiss her. The brunette complied kissing and licking the winning boob. There were some oohs and giggles while Alexis worshipped the better pair of breasts. When the worship session was over Sydney gave the defeated girl a hug and then walked back to Tamera, Rolonda, and Hailey with an arm around Alexis’s shoulder.

The tension in the room ramped up as they waited for the pairings of the winner’s bracket. There were three girls left undefeated; Hailey, Tamera, and Samantha. One girl would get a bye into the next round.

"Since there are only three girls with their shorts left on," I began, "I will draw the first name to see who gets the bye into the fourth round winner’s bracket."

The room fell silent as I reached into the can. I stared at the name for a moment disappointed with what I had drawn. I took a deep breath.

"Getting the bye…" I said, "Is Samantha."

Samantha whooped as Ryoko high fived the blonde while Riley patted her friend on the back.

"Good luck," Samantha said in a taunting way to Tamera and Hailey.

Tamera glared at Samantha before turning to collect the shorts of her previous victims. Hailey didn’t acknowledge Samantha's taunt as she did the same as Tamera picking up her trophies of victory. With shorts in hand, the two opponents made their way toward me. After dropping their shorts in one big pile on the table, Hailey and Tamera faced each other.

"You ready to get your big tits squashed?" Hailey asked Tamera with a grin.

Tamera laughed.

"I'm going to pound your udders flat, you cow." Tamera answered and then received a good-natured laugh from Hailey.

As they stood facing each other, Tamera's boobs seemed bigger on her thinner toned frame, but up close it looked like Hailey's tits were just as big as the black girl’s tits. The thicker bodied brunette looked softer but carried her weight well with her great looking legs. I thought this was going to be a good battle and hoped the winner wouldn’t kill her tits before facing Samantha.

They brought their big tits together and both breasts began morphing as the points met and ballooned outward. It was easy to see that Tamera's big, firm pair held their shape better, but Hailey's may have been slightly bigger, and weren't floppy or anything. Even though the two were friends, the competition was evident as the two women began pushing each other. At first Hailey had made Tamera back up a few steps, but Tamera was able to quickly get her feet under her, and thrust her breasts forward, forcing Hailey's tits back before the brunette was forced to step back.

Hailey and Tamera shoved their big, meaty boobs into each other for a while, and it was that simple at the beginning. Hailey’s big melons would begin to slide over Tamera's, and Tamera would thrust her own fleshy orbs forward, pushing into Hailey's tits before the latter regained their impressive shape.

Tamera and Hailey wrapped their arms around one another. Tamera had managed to pin Hailey’s arms to her sides, though, and began squeezing. Their breasts met at the nipples and both women sighed as they felt the contact, but Tamera was able to flex her arms and her breasts pushed forward.

This part of the fight was much more to Tamera’s strength, as her breasts kept pushing forward, and Hailey's kept expanding outwards. Hailey was able to readjust, however, and gaining leverage, forced her own tits back onto Tamera. The black girl groaned as she felt the heavy boobs begin grinding her own.

"Too much tit for you Tam?" Hailey asked. "Are my big boobs finally crushing your floppy set?"

Given the position of Hailey's breasts, now riding completely on top of Tamera's jugs, I could understand the latter's groaning having been in that position myself. She was trying to support two pair of massive breasts, and they were flattening at the top a bit.

"Yeah, feel how big my titties are," Hailey taunted.

Tamera obviously decided that they weren't too big, as she thrust up, forcing Hailey's tits almost into her jaw.

"Fuck!" Hailey yelped,

The girls murmured quietly watching the big impressive pairs of boobs do battle.

Tamera kept thrusting as Hailey's breasts bent and wobbled more and more.

"How about that, Hailey?" Tamera asked a steely edge to her voice.

"Look at your floppy tits shake all over while I smash them. Do you want to give up now, or wait for me to flatten those little sacks?" Tamera taunted.
Hailey's tits definitely were flopping all over, buoyed by Tamera's strong breasts as the latter dictated the movement of Hailey's jugs. Hailey tried thrusting back, but her breasts just came up to her face, rather than forcing Tamera's back. The big brunette groaned, and Tamera tightened her grip. I saw Hailey clench her eyes before she finally whispered her submission.

"Ow, ow, Tam, you win." Hailey breathlessly said.

Tamera, in a dismissive move, threw her to the ground, where her tits flopped all over her chest.

"Sorry to have to do that, Hailey, but my tits are the best?" Tamera said in a matter of fact tone.

I was surprised how quickly Tamera had dominated the big brunette and wondered if Hailey choose a quick defeat once, she felt the dominance of Tamera's firm jugs.

"Fuck, you’re good." Hailey muttered in admiration.

Tamera winked at Hailey as she held her arms above her head in victory. Hailey kept sitting on her ass rubbing her sore defeated boobs. I grabbed the marker so Hailey could sign her shorts. Samantha looked less than enthused with Tamera's quick but competitive victory.

Hailey shrugged off her shorts showing off her black lacy panties against her pale white skin. With a red face, she signed the shorts on the floor then handed them up to Tamera. Everyone but Samantha's group clapped and cheered Tamera's victory as she held the orange shorts over her head.

"Now, who’s got the best tits?" Tamera asked.

"You do, Tam, you got the best boobs." Hailey answered.

"That’s right you floppy titted cow." Tamera taunted with a smile

Hailey's face turned red from the insult but smiled shaking her head.

"Now, bring those lips right here." Tamera demanded lowering her jugs to Hailey's upturned face.

Obligingly, Hailey performed her duty with more spirit than I thought she would. I heard a few snickers from the effort Hailey was putting into her boob worship. Alexis, Hailey's roommate, seemed the most interested. I figured Alexis might have some interesting comments for Hailey after we all left. I wondered about their relationship for a bit, until Tamera dismissed Hailey from her duty.

"We’ll have another thirty minute break." I announced.

There was some murmuring and then Maria spoke up.

"Hey, it’s been a long afternoon and my tits are on fire and I’m sure everyone else’s boobs hurt too," Maria began, "Why don’t we finish this next weekend?"

There was a moment of silence before the room burst into excited chatter. I looked over at Darla and realized it was her idea. I smirked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"That’s bullshit!" Samantha whined, "Let’s finish this now."

Samantha's statement seemed to galvanize the rest of the girl’s decision.

"Yeah, I’m with Maria my poor boobs hurt." Tamera spoke up, "I think we’ll have a better finish to this tournament with fresh tits next weekend."

"Yeah, I agree with Tam." Hailey agreed.

"Let’s vote on it." Sydney suggested.

"Bitches," Samantha griped knowing the vote would not turn in her favor

Samantha was out voted by an 8 to 3 margin to continue next week. Samantha sulked along with Ryoko and Riley as the other girls clapped.
"I think the girls out of the tournament should do the clean up." Darla suggested.

"Yeah, as they are." Maria added.

There was some laughter. I gave Darla a look. She smiled.

"Vote?" Hailey asked.

With six girls still in and with Lauren quitting the vote was 6 to 5 for the eliminated girls to clean up…as they were. I along with Ryoko, Anna, Shelby, Riley, and Alexis began putting away the drinks, food, and trash as the girls still in the tournament got dressed. We took a bit of ribbing as the dressed girls commented on what they would make us do if they won the tournament. I also heard a bit of trash talking amongst the girls still in the tournament. When the place was clean, we were allowed to dress then everyone headed home.

On the way to my apartment, Darla seemed happy and excited.

"So you like the tournament?" I asked.

"It was boring at first but then it go pretty good." Darla answered.

"They seemed to pick up on it, but my girl is going to win." I taunted.

"Hmm, we’ll see." Darla replied.

"Hey, what is the deal with Tamera and Samantha?" Darla asked.

"You interested in little Hooter girl gossip?" I asked.

"Ooh, do tell." Darla said eagerly rubbing her hands together.

"Well, Samantha is dating Tamera's brother." I said.

"Ah, Tamera doesn’t like it." Darla said.

I nodded.

"It gets better." I said pausing for effect.

"And…" Darla said to get me started.

"Well, when Tamera got the job at the restaurant her best friend was dating her brother." I replied.

"He dropped Tamera's friend for the blonde slut." Darla surmised.

I nodded.

"Ooh, I bet she hates Samantha." Darla concluded.

"Oh yeah, with a passion," I answered, "She thinks Samantha is ‘fucking her brother’ just to spite Tamera."
Darla had an evil grin.

"I can’t wait for that battle." Darla stated.

"It should be a good one, especially after what Samantha did to Rolonda." I added.

"Awesome!" Darla whooped.

"Horny?" I asked.

"Let’s put it this way," Darla said turning in her seat to face me as we drove, "You’re going to be a busy little girl when we get back to your apartment."

"I don’t know…I’m kinda tired." I said and then sighed.

"Well, you’re really going to be tired when I’m done with you." Darla warned.

I laughed. I was horny too. Darla noticed.

"If you’re a good girl, I’ll reward you." Darla cooed as she cupped my right boob.

"Yeah," I said feeling Darla's nails through my thin top.

"But, if you don’t perform…well I may just have to milk these big useless udders of yours." Darla giggled then tweaked my nipple.

"Bitch," I muttered with a laugh.

"Step on it," Darla ordered, "I want to get started.

It was a long night…
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile