News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 13

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 25, 2018, 09:15:21 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

The Sexfight

"C’mon Kara, faster!" Darla demanded as I weaved my car through the Friday night traffic.

I was careful not to speed too much as the police had been targeting the college kids on the weekends as of late. Luckily, I didn’t have to listen to Darla bitch too much as our opponent’s apartment wasn’t too far from Alexis and Hailey's house. In fact, I slowed down just a bit to annoy her.

"I don’t need a ticket." I warned.

"Dressed like that, all you have to do is show boobs and flirt." Darla offered.

I rolled my eyes at her and then shook my head.

"Or, you could just blow." Darla laughed.

"Not. Even." I replied.

"I would do it, but then again I’m not driving." Darla continued.

"Right," I said sarcastically.

"Hey, so, what was the deal between Hailey and Sydney?" Darla asked.

"Don’t know, they wouldn’t say." I answered with a shrug.

"I bet that blonde is on her knees sucking Hailey's boyfriend’s cock." Darla guessed.

"Maybe," I agreed.

"I know what I would do with her." Darla declared.

"I have a pretty good idea what you would do with her, Darla." I said.

Darla looked pleased.

"So, are you excited? Nervous?" Darla asked.

"Both," I replied.

"That’s fine Kara; I can tell you the emo girls are feeling the same." Darla encouraged.

I nodded.

"Just remember what I taught you," Darla reminded me, "And don’t let Morgan get her tongue in your pussy, or it’s over." Darla warned.

I nodded with a sigh as she reminded me for the tenth time of the week.

"Kara, I’m serious, the bitch has her tongue pierced, and she knows how to use it." Darla added.

"Alright, got it, her tongue stays out of my pussy…till after we kick their asses." I joked.

Darla didn’t laugh.

"If I end up servicing those bitches tonight because you couldn’t control yourself, I’m taking it out of your ass." Darla warned.

"Okay." I replied sarcastically after having Darla use the threat all week.

"Now they don’t know what you look like and I haven’t told them much about you, so when they see you…I mean your tits for the first time they’ll be shocked." Darla stated.

I nodded.

"So, don’t say anything and let me do the talking. They’ll either stand there in shock or make fun of us. I’ll handle them either way."

I shrugged.

"Oh, and don’t freak out when you see them. They are heavily tatted and pierced." Darla reminded me.

"Raine has this wicked tattoo around her neck and chest that looks like a necklace made out of chain. She has a big old timey looking lock just above and between her tits connecting the chain." Darla described.

I nodded with interest. I was curious as to what our opponents looked like.

"Here we are, finally." Darla chided.

The apartment complex was a large one filled with college students. There appeared to be a few parties going on. A few guys were in the lot. Darla snickered hearing some whistles I assume were directed at my schoolgirl outfit and me or my tits. Other than a few whistles and comments, the trip from the car to our opponent’s door was uneventful.

"We shouldn’t have to worry about making too much noise." Darla commented before knocking on the door as loud music blared from an apartment a few doors down from where we were along with the noise coming from behind our opponent’s door.

As she knocked on the door, I took a deep breath waiting to lay my eyes on our opponents. I felt Darla's right hand brush against my lower back as it traveled down me to rest cupping one of my ass cheeks. "Ready?" Darla asked as she gave my butt a gentle squeeze. "We’ll own these bitches," Darla encouraged after feeling how tense I was.

The music behind the door dimmed and then I heard some shuffling and giggling. Darla rolled her eyes as she tapped her right foot.

"Stoners," Darla mused.

For several moments after the apartment door swung open, there was complete silence, as we looked each other over. The silence was broken by our opponents as they erupted in laughter. I looked over at Darla in confusion. She had a smirk on her face.

As they laughed, I took the opportunity to look them over carefully. They both wore tank tops and sweatpants. It was easy to pick out the one Darla described as Raine. Raine's necklace tattoo was impressive. Whoever the artist was knew what they were doing as I eyed the lock in between and just above her boobs. Roses wrapped around barbed wire and chains decorated her arms in two sleeve tattoos. It was obvious Raine's hair was dyed platinum white in a straight cut that ended right at her collar. The girls had dark eyes against a pale complexion. I thought she would look better with dark hair. Raine and Morgan were average height.

The girl Darla wanted me to go after, Morgan, had dyed raven colored hair. Judging by her roots her natural color was walnut brown. Morgan wasn’t as into tattoos as her roommate, she was more into piercings with ear studs lining both ears. She sported a nose stud and lip stud. Judging by the shape of her nipples poking through her tank top she had barbell studs through both nipples. Morgan did have a few tattoos with thorny vines wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

"What the fuck Darla?" Raine asked when she was able to speak.

"Yeah, you didn’t tell us your bitch was a cow." Morgan commented then the two of them burst into laughter again.

Darla lowered her arm around my waist to grab my butt. She gave me a squeeze to keep me quiet.

"No shit, are we supposed to fuck her or milk her?" Raine asked between laughter while eyeing my boobs.

I turned to look at Darla. She had a smirk on her face, but winked at me. I decided to keep quiet as we planned. It was obvious they were not taking us seriously, so I
decided to use that to our advantage.

"Are you two mush heads going to stand there giggling all night or are you going to let us in so we can get it on?" Darla asked.

They stepped aside to let us enter, but kept giggling. I could feel their eyes on my tits as I walked by them. I noticed Morgan licking her lips. Once inside I smelled the faint odor of weed that was almost drowned out by the vanilla incense burning on a bookshelf above their television. They seemed a little too hyperactive and excited to be stoned.

"Hey, aren’t you a waitress at that steakhouse?" Raine asked me.

"No, but I used to work there." I answered.

"Wow, she talks, I thought she might moo." Morgan chided.

I gave the black haired girl a cold stare.

"She’s a Hooter girl now." Darla chimed in.

Morgan and Raine broke into another round of laughter.

"Oh, my god, that’s perfect!" Raine exclaimed.

Darla shrugged her shoulders with a giggle of her own. I was beginning to get a little annoyed with the jabs. Darla sensed my mood.

"This should be fun. I’ve never had a Hooter girl." Morgan stated.

"I guess…if you consider being a Hooter girl’s bitch, fun." Darla replied.

Raine rolled her eyes.

"Don’t count on it Darla." Morgan said again, looking at my boobs.

There were a few awkward moments of silence before Darla spoke up.

"Well, let’s do it."

"Yeah, let’s see what you got" Morgan suggested.

Darla began kicking off her shoes so I did the same. Morgan and Raine were already barefoot so they started pulling off their tank tops. I fiddled with the knot holding my top together while Darla pulled her shirt over her head. Morgan gave me a smirkish smile as she stood proudly thrusting out her small boobs. I was right about her nipples being pierced. She had a barbell style stud running through her large pink nipples. I noticed Morgan had a set of stars starting from her sides that trailed down to her crotch. The stars starting on her side were about three inches as my eyes traveled down to her pussy the stars got smaller.

I took a deep breath as I untied my top to bare my chest. Morgan and Raine paused from pushing their sweat bottoms down to ogle my tits. Darla was unzipping her jeans as I popped by boobs free. Raine and Morgan broke into laughter and even Darla giggled as she wriggled her hips while pushing her jeans down below her ass.

"Holy shit!" Raine exclaimed.

"You’ve got to have back problems." Morgan surmised.

I eyed Morgan after dropping my top and then watched her lick her lips as I reached for the buttons on my skirt. Even though Morgan and Raine were taunting me, I could tell Morgan was excited. I gave my boobs a little shake as I loosened my skirt from my hips. I was surprised they didn’t comment on my lack of underwear as I stood naked waiting for my opponents to finish stripping.

"We got these bitches." Darla whispered in my ear as Morgan and Raine finished undressing.

I was impressed with Raine's thorny vine waist tattoo and her snake tattoo on her right thigh. She caught me looking her body over and winked at me. I averted my eyes to Morgan who was still smiling and gawking at my tits.

"Just so we are clear, two on two free for all. No sextoys or anything other than fingers, hands, lips, and tongues as weapons. Well, you can use any part of your body." Raine began saying. "If you cum, you are out. The winners get the losers for the rest of the night."

Darla and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Ready?" Darla asked.

"Let’s do it." Morgan offered.

"Go!" Raine yelled.

I rushed toward Morgan as the raven-haired girl reached out to grab my boobs. Just as her hand touched my orbs, I threw my right arm around the back of her neck and with my left hand, I grabbed the back of her right leg. With a little effort, I lifted her leg off the floor then used my weight to propel us onto the couch that was behind Morgan. I landed on top of Morgan and began to grapple for the girl’s wrists.

"What the fuck!" Morgan exclaimed as I struggled to grasp her wrists.

"What don’t like it rough?" I taunted her, "you will by the time I’m finished with you."

"Fucking cow, get off me!" Morgan hissed as she wriggled beneath me.

I was just about to get Morgan's wrists under control when she shifted her weight causing me to lose my balance. I slipped off the couch dragging Morgan with me. She landed on me but I was able to quickly roll her off me and again straddle the thinner lighter girl.

After securing Morgan's wrists and pinning her arms to the floor, I glanced up to see what was happening with Darla and Raine. The two were still upright embraced in an erotic clinch. They stood with one arm around the others back while maintaining a wide stance. The arm that was not around their opponent’s back was buried in their foes pussy. They appeared to be whispering in each other’s ear. I was tempted to just pin Morgan down and watch the show Darla and Raine were putting on until I felt my opponents lips suckle one of my dangling boobs.

"Ha, I knew you liked my tits, I could see it in your face." I taunted as Morgan sucked my teat.

"Yeah, I got big plans for these udders, Hooter girl." Morgan replied after spitting my tit out of her mouth.

"We’ll see about that," I replied then dropped my boobs down on the raven-haired girl’s face.

Morgan tried to say something but my tits muffled her response. I giggled as I drug my tits back and forth across her face. It felt like Morgan was trying to capture one of my nipples with her mouth as her lips chased my boobs. I slapped her cheeks with the meaty part of my tits before I settled them back down on Morgan's face. I felt her turn her head to lock her lips around my nipple but I had her nose firmly planted between my boobs.

As Morgan struggled underneath me, I brought my right knee up to Morgan's crotch. I giggled feeling the wetness between her nether lips. I gave her clit a good hard circular motion rub with my knee.

"What do we have down there?" I teased.

Morgan wrapped her thighs around mine locking her ankles together to prevent me from rubbing her pussy. I was impressed with Morgan's leg strength as she easily forced my knees together. The little bitch rocked from side to side and soon had me off balance. I fell off Morgan. With the impact, my boobs fell away from her face. The black haired girl kept her leg lock on me as her lips recaptured my right nipple. While lying on my left side, I released my right hand that was gripping Morgan's left wrist then reached down cupping her crotch.

"Shit!" Morgan exclaimed realizing her predicament.

With her legs wrapped around my thighs, Morgan couldn’t close her legs enough to keep my finger from invading her pussy. I gave her lower lips a light pat before inserting my middle finger into her pussy. Morgan's body twitched as I sank my fingers deeper into her sex.

"Ooh, wet and sensitive, that is a bad combination, stoner girl." I giggled.

I curled my middle finger that I had buried in her pussy to my knuckle. Morgan tensed as her hips involuntarily thrust forward. I wiggled my finger quickly eliciting a wild sexy moan from Morgan's mouth.

"God, you’re practically creaming already." I taunted my opponent.

I slowed the pace of my wiggling finger to catch a glimpse of the action between Darla and Raine. The two were now seated on the floor pussy to pussy with one leg over her opponent while the opposite leg was on the floor. They were grinding hard into each other. I noticed Darla glaring daggers at Raine while her opponent defiant stared back. I wanted to watch the scissor contest but my attention shifted back to Morgan after feeling her free hand latch onto one of my dangling boobs.

I stopped wiggling my finger then fingered banged the raven-haired girl as fast as I could. Morgan kept her hold on my boob, but her body tensed from my invading hand. I slowed my paced then at irregular intervals, I would curl my middle finger, which would make Morgan moan with pleasure. In between the finger curls, Morgan pinched pulled and teased my long thin nipple. My boob enjoyed the attention as my body felt the tingles from my chest. To keep Morgan occupied with my boobs, I cooed with pleasure.
I slowed down the pace of my finger fucking to glance back over at Darla and Raine. My hand froze as I took in the scene across the room from me. Darla was on her back eyes closed with Raine sitting in a dominant position talking to Darla. The platinum haired girl was controlling the pace the crotch grinding, occasionally pulling her pussy back, and then thrusting it forward smashing her pussy into Darla's sex. Raine kept Darla from retreating as they had their fingers locked in a tight grip. Darla had me worried.
A slight fear gripped me as I realized it would be two on one if Darla gave up an orgasm to Raine. I went back to work on Morgan's pussy. It was now a race make Morgan lose her shit before Darla came. I slammed three fingers into Morgan with vigor. As I finger banged her, I began to taunt my captured prey.

"If you’re a good girl and come for me now, I’ll use our magic wand on you while you’re eating my pussy." I offered.

Morgan answered me with a labored grunt. As I continued to bang Morgan's pussy, I enjoyed the wet slapping sounds my hand made as it slammed into her sex. I knew the girl wasn’t far away from an orgasm, I just hoped Darla could hold out a little longer.

"Fuck. Shit. Oh, fuck!" Morgan moaned.

"Yeah, come on, give it up, show me how much you like it." I teased.

I stopped hand fucking her and then curled my two fingers in her pussy long and slow then quickened the pace. Morgan thrust her crotch into the air while biting her lips with her eyes slammed shut. I kept curling and uncurling my fingers until I felt Morgan begin to hump her pussy against my hand. I withdrew my finger to my fingertips from her pussy, waited a split second, and then plunged them into Morgan, knuckles deep. Morgan's body arched after I began the final vigorous thrusting into her sex.

"No! No! No!" Morgan cried trying to hold back her body’s flood of emotions.

"You’re my bitch now." I taunted as my finger played her body.

I felt Morgan's body spasm as my wet hand became drenched. I relished the feeling of power as her body gave up the fight against my fingers. I kept up my thrusts then slowly backed off the pace of my plunging fingers once her body stopped convulsing.

"Good girl." I taunted as I patted her Morgan's conquered pussy.

"I’ll be back. Enjoy the show." I said giving her sex another couple of spanks before I headed over to save Darla.

I crawled on all fours over to Darla and Raine. Both girls had their eyes closed. Darla was still on her back, teeth gritted, and breathing hard trying to keep her pussy from coming. Raine was grinding her pussy into Darla's sex with determination.

I thought for a moment about letting the two finish things to see if Darla to could somehow come back and defeat Raine, but if Raine could take down Darla I figured my chances against the girl would be slim. I decided to join the action. I quietly crept behind Raine then snaked my arms first under then back over locking my hands behind Raine's neck. I pulled back with all my might ripping her grip from Darla's hands. We landed on the floor with me on my back and Raine lying on top of me. Before she could figure out what was going on, I locked my legs around her waist.

"Gotcha!" I taunted Raine.

"What the fuck!" Raine screamed in shock.

"I think you need to teach your little girlfriend some self control." I taunted rained whispering in her ear.

I gave the platinum blonde’s ear a quick flick of my tongue.

"Fuck!" Raine yelled as she tried to struggle out of my hold.

I giggled to taunt Raine a little more and then kissed her ear lobe as I waited for Darla to recover. With her arms trapped above her head, all Raine could do with her hands was reach back and grab my hair.

"Uh, uh, uh." I taunted Raine then squeezed her waist.

The move stopped Raine from pulling my hair, but she did keep her fingers wrapped in my hair.

"Shit," Raine muttered as she watched Darla climb to her hands and knees.

I expected Darla to say something, but she was staring at Raine's pussy. I guess Raine noticed the look for she quickly crossed her ankles to protect her sex. Darla grabbed Raine's ankles to uncross them. I slid my feet to Raine's inner thigh to help spread the captured girl’s legs. With a mighty effort, Darla was able to unhook her ankles and I was able to spread her legs with my feet.

After crawling in between Raine's legs, Darla dropped down to her elbows still staring at Raine's pussy. With her mouth now only inches away from Raine's sex, Darla made eye contact with the blonde. I was a little disappointed that Darla didn’t utter one of her classic taunts, before she puckered her lips to kiss Raine's pussy. After the kiss, Darla pulled her lips away from Raine but kept eye contact with her opponent. I felt Raine hold her breath as they exchanged glances.

"Fuck you, "Raine muttered breaking the silence.

In response, Darla dove in tongue first into Raine's exposed pussy. Raine sucked in a deep breath as Darla went to work. I made sure my warm breath tickled the little hairs on Raine's neck as she fought to ignore the sensations coursing through her body. I felt myself heating up watching Darla's face as she worked her tongue. Raine cursed under her breath and then let her head fall back to begin her surrender to Darla's tongue. I did what I could to help speed up the process.

"Good, isn’t she?" I teased, "She knows just how to work a pussy, using that to excite those nerves down there and then soothe with the back of that smooth wet tongue."
Raine grunted.

"Oh, and she knows exactly how and when to suck on those lips down there." I whispered then flicked her earlobe with my tongue.

Raine's body shuddered. I kissed a trail from Raine's earlobe down her neck to her shoulders then back up to her ear. She was fighting hard to maintain control.

"Just think, Raine, she hasn’t even started using her fingers yet. Can you hold out till then?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck," Raine muttered softly "I had the fucking bitch."

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t, but now, she has you." I teased.

By now, Darla had her left thumb pressing and rubbing on Raine's clit. Her right hand had the girl’s left pussy lip pulled back while vigorously lapping her tongue against the tender flesh. Raine took a deep breath and held it again.

"I love this part." I murmured into Raine's ear.

With my boobs pressed into the blonde’s back and her torso resting on me, I felt every breath, twitch, and tremor. After feeling, her body weaken unlocked my hands from the back of Raine's head, and then snaked my right arm around her neck. I held her just firm enough so she couldn’t roll out of my grip and loose enough to allow her to breath. With my left hand, I reached down and began to tweak and tease her right nipple. Raine's nub was incredibly hard.

"Wow, she is getting to you, I could drive nails with this little thing." I said while giving Raine's nipple a good tug.

"Fuck!" Raine screamed.

A split second before the scream I heard a faint fleshy slapping sound. After the scream, I heard the slapping sound again. I look down to see Darla spanking Raine's pussy with her left hand. The blonde’s body jerked with in time with each blow. The pussy spanking lasted for about half a minute before Darla stopped the assault to look up at Raine.

"You’re finished bitch." Darla stated then dove into the blonde’s pussy with fingers and tongue all the while rubbing her clit with her left thumb.

It was mere seconds before Raine's orgasm washed over her body. The girl mewled and shook from the powerful body quaking orgasm. It was all I could do to keep Raine's legs in place and her body on top of mine, until her body began to relax.

I rolled Raine off me to let her recover on her own. After climbing to my knees, I waited for a sign from Darla as to what to do next. I was expecting a victory cheer, hug, or something. Darla glanced at me nodded once then headed for her bag. I was a little stunned by her actions it was unlike the Darla I knew. Darla only took one item out of the bag her favorite strap-on. I call it the black monster. It’s not so long but the damn thing is thick and ribbed. I had been the receiving end of the black monster enough to know what Darla was capable of with it. Raine was in for a rough ride.

"Let’s go loser." Darla order then nudged Raine with her foot.

As Raine started to get up, Darla told her to stay down and crawl to her room on all fours.

"I almost had you." Raine defiantly muttered just before she began to crawl.

"But you didn’t and you don’t," Darla shot back then gave the platinum blonde a solid smack on her pale ass.

I quietly was as Darla and Raine disappeared into Raine's bedroom. I turned my attention to Morgan who was kneeling with a bewildered look on her face. I smiled at the thought of what Darla had told me about the tatted girls tongue and licked my lips in anticipation.

"Well, I guess it’s just you and me." I said then headed for Darla's bag.

I fished out our magic wand a plug in device with a round vibrating head on the end. I held it up for Morgan's gaze.

"Got an outlet?" I asked.

Morgan pointed to a spot beside their couch. After plugging it in and testing it out, I took a seat beside the defeated girl. Morgan looked at me apprehensively.

"I ready to test out that tongue of yours, on your back." I ordered.

I crawled on top of Morgan facing her feet after she was on her back. I rested my ass on her chest as I explained how things would work.

"Here is the deal. I’ll let you cum, but not before, I do. The faster and better you do your job the quicker you get to cum…again." I explained.

"This won’t take long." Morgan said confidently.

"We’ll see." I replied then shifted my ass back to her face.

I leaned forward exposing my pussy to her lips.

"Start licking, bitch." I commanded.

I smiled as Morgan submissively kissed my pussy then slid her studded tongue into my pussy. I sighed with satisfaction. I was so lost in bliss I forgot to start the vibe for a few moments. Darla was right Morgan knew what she was doing. I recovered enough to turn the vibe on low then began teasing Morgan’s inner thighs before hitting the eventual target. Morgan's leg twitched a bit as the vibe tickled the tender flesh just below her pussy.

I dropped the vibe and gasped when Morgan sucked one of my pussy lips into her mouth and swirled her tongue around my captured flesh. I held still letting the raven-haired girl work her magic. Morgan put her tongue stud to work on my pussy lip the smooth round stud contrasted nicely with her warm wet fine coarse tongue. I gasped again after she took my pussy lip lightly between her teeth stretched it, and then let it snap back into place.

"Fuck yeah," I gasped lowering my head between her legs opening my hole up more for her tongue.

Morgan took my other pussy lip into her mouth to repeat the process of the first. I would have submissively continued to present my pussy for her tongue if it weren’t for
the little giggle she let escape from her mouth. She was going to think I was easy. I needed to make her work for it.

Reluctantly, I pushed myself up to my hands and knees with Morgan's mouth still devouring my love petal. I picked up the vibrator with my left hand then began to tease Morgan's clit with it on the lowest setting. Morgan stopped sucking me for a moment as she rotated her pussy around the head of the Magic Wand. I felt Morgan exhale with a gasp as she started rubbing her pussy against the vibrator.

"Like that do you?" I asked and then pulled the sex toy away from Morgan's pussy.

Morgan started sucking on my pussy lip again. Remembering her cow comments before out little contest I decided to torture and taunt the tattooed girl. I ground my pussy down hard on Morgan's face then rubbed over her nose and chin. Morgan spit my lip out of her mouth as I marked her face with my juices.

"You sure you don’t want some more of this?" I asked as I put the vibrator back on her clit after I turned it up a couple of notches.

Morgan couldn’t answer me with my pussy covering her mouth but she did twitch her pelvis and groan. I had a smile on my face as I quickly thrust my pussy up to her nose, across her mouth down to her chin then back to her mouth. I stimulated my pussy with her lips and tongue pushed down hard against them, and then rotating my hips in a circular motion.

"That’s enough of that for now." I commented as I pulled the vibrator away from her sex for a second time.

I caused Morgan to squeal by spanking her clit. It was fun being on top making her do my bidding. I could see why Darla liked using me.

"Back to work," I ordered.

I sat up lifting my pussy off her face. I made sure to make her work for my pleasure as she craned her neck. Morgan pushed her tongue into my sex. I shuddered feeling her warm tongue invade me. I gave her clit another little slap. Morgan whined into my pussy as she continued to lick me.

"Good girl." I cooed relishing the feel of her mouth.

"Keep it up," I encouraged then lightly pinched one of her vaginal lips.

I maintained my grip on her lip as a warning for her to do her best. I don’t think I needed to do it but the feeling of control was a turn on. Occasionally, I would let her clit feel the vibrations of the magic wand.

My pussy warmed up and was purring as Morgan used continued to work her tongue on me. I dropped the vibe as the little tremors from my pussy began to take over my body. As the sensations increased, I also released her pussy lip from my grip. I steadied myself for the impending orgasm I knew was coming.

"Oh, fuck, fuck yeah, your tongue feels so fucking good." I moaned.

I uttered a lot of "Fuck," "Yeah," and "fuck yeah," as Morgan brought me closer to the edge. I’m sure I called her a slut a few times. I was biting my lower lip when my orgasm erupted I was lucky I didn’t bite it off. Morgan gave me one of the most powerful body racking orgasms I could remember. It took what seemed like an eternity for me to recover as I slumped over Morgan's prone body.

When I was able to recover, I slid down placing my ass on Morgan's chest. I looked over my shoulder to say something to her, but stopped and giggled looking down at the mess I made of her mouth, nose, and chin. My juices coated the lower half of Morgan's face.

"Shit, sorry about that. Fuck that was good." I praised Morgan.

To my chagrin, Morgan had a condescending smirk as my juiced glistened off her face. I guess she thought I was done with her. I probably might have been but her little expression didn’t sit well with me.

"Well, you certainly earned this." I commented picking up the vibe ready to go to work on Morgan's pussy.

I stuck the vibe right on her pussy this time. Morgan drew up her legs to where her knees were in the air thrusting her pussy hard into the magic wand. I used my free hand to slap and tweak her clit. Judging by her twitches and moans, I had hit the right combination. I started to add my tongue to the mix, but thought she hadn’t earned that privilege, yet. I did however breathe heavily on her sex.

"Shit," Morgan moaned after I increased the speed of the vibration.

"Almost there?" I asked already knowing the answer.

I kept the dark haired girl on edge for quite a while by giving her pussy a healthy dose of the magic wand then pulling it away at just the right moment. I took great joy being in control of her orgasm.

"Ready?" I asked.

Morgan answered by repeating the word "Shit." I took that as a "yes." I pulled the vibe away from her for a moment then launched my final assault on her vulnerable pussy. I plunged three fingers in to her pussy and at the same time stuck the vibrator, which was on high, on her clit. The effect was better than I hoped. Morgan screeched as she thrust her pelvis into the air while digging her heels into the floor. The raven-haired girl nearly bucked me off her as she involuntarily convulsed beneath me.

I turned off the vibe and crawled off Morgan to watch her bask in the afterglow of her orgasm. I smiled with satisfaction at my own ability to bend her pussy to my will. I noticed the goose bumps face from her breasts as her breathing began to return to normal. There was an awkward moment of silence as we stared at each other for a moment. I didn’t know really what to say or do. I was fully satiated for the moment and Morgan looked completely wore out, to my satisfaction.

"Fuck." Morgan exclaimed breaking our eye contact first.

I took that as a positive sign that I had established my dominance over her. I was about to ask her how much she enjoyed her orgasm when a sound from the bedroom caught my attention. Morgan also heard the noise then turned to look down the hall. I noticed she had a half smile on her face.

"Sounds like your girlfriend is giving it to Raine pretty good." Morgan commented.

The dull sounds became obscenities mixed with grunts.

"Want to watch?" Morgan asked with a giggle.

I returned the giggle with a smile as I nodded my head.

"Follow me." Morgan said as she started to get up.

I followed close behind her as we tiptoed down the hall to their bedroom. I peaked over Morgan's shoulder as she slowly and quietly cracked the door open. We saw Darla and Raine on the bed, with Darla on top, in between Raine's legs, with her ankles resting on Darla's shoulders, looking down on the platinum blonde as she thrust her big black strap-on dildo into the defeated girl’s pussy. We watched Darla pull the strap-on out until just the head was still in Raine's pussy and then thrust the whole length violently back into Raine. The platinum blonde shrieked when the dildo bottomed out in Raine.

"Balls deep bitch, how does that feel?" Darla taunted.

"Fuck you; I can take whatever you give." Raine defiantly replied.

"We’ll see," Darla said after a mock laugh.

Darla pulled the fake cock back out of Raine to the tip of the head again then thrust back into the girl. This time, Darla used the strap-on as a jackhammer not quite going all the way in, but close. I have to say this about Darla; she knows how to wield a strap-on. Darla didn’t just rock back and forth with her whole body; she used her hips and stomach muscle to fuck Raine with perfect rhythm.

"Holy fuck, Raine will be lucky if she can walk tomorrow." Morgan whispered.

I had to agree with Morgan's assessment. I pressed my stiffening nipples into Morgan's back as I leaned in to agree with her thought. I scraped my boobs across Morgan's back as we watched Raine's feet pointing at the ceiling and they danced to the beat of Darla's thrusts. Darla grunted with each thrust, which seemed to help her keep her pace. The fucking was completely animalistic and physical.

It seemed Darla began to tire as she slowed her pace. Raine relaxed a bit as her body became less rigid. I thought they might be through until Raine spoke up.

"Is that all you got, Darla?" Raine taunted. "Should we call your girlfriend in here to finish fucking me?"

Darla stopped her thrusting looking at Raine for a moment. I held my breath wondering how Darla would respond. I knew it wouldn’t end well for Raine. I was right.

"You. Stupid. Bitch." Darla said coolly.

I felt Morgan take a deep breath as Darla pulled the strap-on out of Raine's pussy. Darla rubbed the juicy rubbery phallus over Raine's crotch and then lightly slapped it against the raven-haired girl’s clit. Darla re-inserted the fake cock pausing with the head just inside her womanly folds. With a grunt, Darla thrust the strap-on balls deep holding it there for a moment to savor Raine's reaction to the invasion. I saw Raine's toes curl up. Darla pulled the fake cock back out of Raine and then began her furious jackhammer thrusting this time balls deep.

"Shit," Morgan muttered with concern for Raine.

"You wanted more, bitch, I’ll give you more." Darla taunted in between grunts.

Raine began to scream.

"Take it! That’s right, take it all!" Darla grunted.

Darla was merciless as she pounded away at Raine's poor pussy. Raine's comment woke something up in Darla I hadn’t seen before. Darla was a woman possessed. Raine's screams turned to moans and soon the smacking of flesh on flesh become the dominant sound in the room.

As the pounding continued, Raine reached for the back of her knees and pulled them back close to her head. Her moans turned to a high-pitched whine. I didn’t believe it was possible, but Darla increased her pace. I was shocked and amazed at my girlfriend’s stamina.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Raine whimpered and then her body convulsed from the orgasm under the weight of Darla.

Darla withdrew her cock and sat back on her haunches as she watched Raine's breathing begin to slow.

"Stay right there, Raine, I’ll go get my girlfriend to finish you off." Darla taunted then began to get off the bed.

My mouth fell open at the thought of Darla wanting me to fuck the girl after what Darla had done to her. Morgan was beginning to shut the door to avoid being caught watching the scene until Raine spoke up. We kept peeking in.

"Darla wait," Raine pleaded. "Don’t do that."

"Why?" Darla rhetorically asked as she stood beside to bed to shimmy out of the strap-on.

"I mean since I can’t give you enough I’ll get Kara to make sure you’ve had all you want." Darla taunted.

"Darla no, alright, you got me." Raine begged. "You wore me out."

Darla's mood brightened.

"Hmm, maybe I can be persuaded not to bring Kara in here." Darla said. "So, what are you willing to do?"

"Anything," Raine answered.

"Anything, hmm, I do like begging. I want to hear how much you want to eat my pussy." Darla suggested.

"Please Darla let me eat you pussy." Raine replied after a moment’s hesitation. "I’ll do it good, I promise, I’ll eat it just the way you want me to do it."

"I like the sound of that." Darla purred as she climbed onto the bed.

"Ready?" Darla asked as she straddled Raine's face.

"Yes," Raine replied.

"Are you sure?" Darla asked drawing out the taunt by rubbing her pussy on Raine's chin.

"Please let me eat your pussy." Raine begged one more time.

"Good girl. You know, this all could have been avoided if you weren’t such a petulant little bitch." Darla admonished before settling her pussy on Raine's mouth.

Morgan closed the door as Raine began her duty of satisfying Darla. We headed back down the hallway in silence. I was deep in thought with conflicting emotions. Darla really did scare me at times, but damn, she knew how to push my buttons. Watching Darla work her magic on Raine, I knew I would never be a true dominant like her, but I was thrilled with my victory and playing the hero for the night.

"I need some weed." Morgan stated, "Want some?" She asked.

I shook my head, but did ask if she had any alcohol. I felt like taking a little of the edge off. Morgan offered me some tequila and I took it. I took a shot as I watched her prepare her bong. I took three shots as she smoked. I started getting a bit of a buzz as the alcohol took effect.

I noticed Morgan getting a stoners grin and smiled myself. She kept looking at my boobs. She smiled at me after she realized I had caught her staring at me.

"I’m hungry want some chips?" Morgan asked.

I nodded and then watched Morgan hop off the couch admiring her little ass as she headed for the kitchen. She came back with a big bag of corn chips and salsa. With a
vengeance, we tore into the snacks. I hadn’t realized how hungry I was. The chips and salsa tasted fantastic with the tequila.

"Hey, I gotta say you have amazing boobs." Morgan blurted out.

I looked at her a moment trying to judge if she was serious or joking. With all my tit fight losses and the jabs and jeering at my tit’s expense, I was skeptical about her comment.

"What? I would kill for a rack like that, well, maybe not as large as yours, but man, big boobs would be cool." Morgan stated.

I laughed a bit, then thought if she only knew how much my big floppy boobs had changed my life she might have quite a different opinion. I decided not to tell her about all the tit fights I had lost. How my jugs were used as the butt of jokes, or how the other Hooter girls used my boobs as plaything for their amusement, and I definitely wasn’t going to tell her about how Darla and I hooked up.

"Well let’s just say I have a love hate relationship with these things." I said as I knocked some crumbs off my tits before fondling them in my hands.

"You wouldn’t say that if you didn’t have them." Morgan replied. "Look at my little tits, I barely have enough me any cleavage."

"Yeah, but you don’t have to worry about boob sweat, or, the back pain, or knocking stuff off a table with them." I countered.
Morgan laughed.

"I see your point." Morgan conceded. "But, I bet they are great for your job."

"They bring in some tips." I said choosing my words carefully.

I didn’t want to tell her about how Tiffany "suggested" I wear an oversized bra to let my boobs hang down while flopping and bouncing around almost free, or the little tricks she "Suggested."

"So how did you and Darla meet?" Morgan asked.

I hesitated trying to think of some way to tell her without actually lying.

"Well, I lost a bet with her." I replied with a laugh of embarrassment.

"Really, what kind of bet, a sexfight?" Morgan asked with excitement.

"Well no, but sort of," I answered. "This was my first sexfight." I added.

"What? Fuck me this was your first sexfight, really?" Morgan exclaimed getting upset. "I got my ass kicked by a first timer, fuck."

I felt a little bad for her but at the same time it gave me a rush. I fought back a smile as I tried to console her.

"I mean this is my first official full on sexfight, but Darla and I, we play a lot of games. I just used what she taught me." I explained. "Trust me I know my way around a pussy."

"Yeah, you do. You have magic fingers." Morgan giggled. "And you’re strong as an ox, bitch."

I grinned from her comment.

"Thanks I’ve been working out lost thirty pounds…a lot of it in my tits." I added.

"Wow, congratulations." Morgan said. "Hey, don’t take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend, well, she’s a bitch."
I laughed.

"Yeah, she takes pride in it." I added.

Morgan laughed.

"Does she ever fuck you like she fucked Raine?" Morgan asked.

"Not quite that rough, but close." I replied. "With Darla and me it is more about control she likes to boss."
Morgan nodded her head.

"Speaking of boss, loser, I want you to put that talented tongue to use one more time before we call it a night." I ordered.

"Oh," Morgan said with a smile.

I nodded as I slid down on the couch to where my pussy was just over the edge. I gave it a pat and nodded. Morgan submissively nodded then crawled down on her hands and knees between my legs. She dove right in without any prodding from me. I leaned back enjoying her tongue as I played with my stiff long nipples. Occasionally, I would grab her hair just to let her know I was in control. It felt good. It didn’t take the tattooed girl long to get me off.

"That was great, by the way are we both sleeping on the couch?" I asked.

Morgan shook her head then head for a closet. I watched her pull out a blow up mattress and soon we were snuggled under a blanket in her living room. Morgan nuzzled her cheek against my left boob and soon was sound asleep. I drifted off not long after she did.

Morning came quickly as I struggled to pull away from Morgan without waking her. I headed to the bathroom and when I came back, Morgan was awake and making coffee.

"Good call," I said watching her fill the pot with water.

As we waited for the coffee to brew, I helped deflate the mattress and put it away. I sipped my cup as Morgan began to make some vegan breakfast. I was interested to see what it tasted like, until Darla came into the room.

"You ready to go?" Darla asked.

"Morgan is making breakfast." I replied.

Darla turned her nose up at the pan Morgan was using.

"No thanks, we need to get going." Darla answered.

We quickly threw on our clothes and were out the door and heading to my car. I could tell Darla was not exactly happy actually, she still seemed to be in a pissy mood. We didn’t say a word to each other until I was out of the apartment complex parking lot.

- - - Updated - - -

"Well, that was fun." I stated.

Darla nodded her head.

"Who are the next bitches we get to fuck up?" I asked with a smile.

Darla shrugged her shoulders and then turned up the radio. I took a deep sigh as Darla stared out the window.

"You want to stop and get some breakfast?" I asked.

"No, I need to get back. I have a lot to do." Darla answered.

I knew Darla was pissed. I gave her the perfect opportunity to show me off in my little schoolgirl outfit in a diner and she turned it down. Her attitude was starting to piss me off.

"Sure," I said with a shrug.

I drove for a few awkward moments until I decided to engage Darla. I knew the direct approach wouldn’t work with Darla but I decided to try it anyway.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." Darla answered.

"Bullshit, you’re always smug and cocky and so full of yourself after a win you’re never like this, so what is it?" I asked. "Is it because I had to bail your ass out?"
Darla snorted.

"You didn’t bail me out." Darla said with a sneer.

I had to stop at a red light.

"Oh, my, god, really Darla…really. You had your orgasm face on." I taunted Darla then mimicked her expression. "She owned your pussy and you were about to give it up
to her. I saw it."

Whenever Darla is about to have an orgasm she crinkles her nose, bites her lower right lip, and her lower left lip quivers. I made that face then laughed. I knew I had her.

"Whatever," Darla said with another snort.

"Fuck, is it just too much to give me a little credit. Do you think that little of me that you would lose face if you thanked me or congratulated me once, just once?" I said getting angrier at each word that came out of my mouth.

Darla said nothing.

"Well fuck you, one of the few times I come out on top, one of the few times I’m not left humiliated, one of the few times I don’t have to do someone else’s bidding and
you can’t let me enjoy it or even acknowledge it!" I said with venom.

"So enjoy it I’m not stopping you." Darla muttered giving me a blank look then turning her attention back to the window.

I started to stop the car and make her get out, but I didn’t really want to make a scene and I did have some things I needed to do, so I let her comment slide. I did
however step on the gas. Nothing more was said until we arrived at my apartment.

"Darla, I thought we were a couple. I know you wear the pants in this relationship, but we are still a couple, which means we should be able to lean on each other for support and I’m not sure you can give me that support. If you can’t do that, then you need to let me know now. I have too much to do without wasting time on this. I like how you push me out of my comfort zone and you’ve done a lot to get me out of my shell but if we are going to be together, you’ve got to let me inside the shell you’ve built around you. Just let me know when you are ready for that and if you aren’t then let me know." I said.

Darla was silent but she was intently studying my face. I could tell she was trying to decide if she was going to dump me. The uncomfortable silence for me was almost unbearable.

"You’re right, Kara, I know I’m fucked up. I’m sorry I ruined your victory. I know I’m a bitch…you were great last night. It was a huge blow to my ego and I couldn’t handle it, I’m sorry." Darla said then forced a smile.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"It’s okay, you’re just lucky I’m patient and that I like bitches." I said to lighten the mood.

Darla broke into genuine grin.

"So who is next?" I asked.

"I’ll ask around, I’m sure I can find someone for us." Darla replied.

I smiled and then leaned in to kiss her. Darla pecked me on the lips.

"Gotta go, I’ll call you tonight." Darla said then scrambled out of my car.

As I took the walk of shame in my outfit, I checked my phone and found a message from Connie. I passed a couple of girls and swore I heard one mutter "Slut" under her breath. I ignored her and then it hit me how different my life was now that I had met Darla and the rest of the gang. Before, I would have died of embarrassment if I were caught out in public in a short pleated skirt, braless with a thin white button down shirt tied in a knot. Now, I shrugged off the comments, leers, and laughs.

I pulled up Connie's message. It read "about that favor for the Thursday shift. Dan's birthday is Saturday and I need your help." It sounded innocent so I replied "sure." As I entered the apartment, Connie replied, "Great thanks see you at work tomorrow." Little did I know what that little agreement would entail?
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile