News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katja Versus Sonja- Epic Tit fight!

• 9 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Katja Versus Sonja- Epic Tit fight!
« on: June 07, 2018, 04:16:59 PM »
It is with great pleasure I announce the start of a story between these 2 beauties!

{alt}
Sonja
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53692

VS

{alt}
Katja
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=47969
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
Re: Katja Versus Sonja- Epic Tit fight!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 04:21:10 PM »
      I sat at my screen and waited for the live action to start. I had been invited to watch what I was told would be the best hands-on tit fight I would ever see. If there was no clear winner by the 6th round a sudden death tit punch-out would decide the winner in the 7th, if it went that far!  Of course I thought that was a bunch of horse shit, just some hype to get me and others interested and pay the fee to see the live action battle. I had been the given the privilege over the years to see many hand-on tit-fights and tit-punching fights, so I was not expecting much more than in the past. I mean I had seen hands on and off tit-fights, catfights with mauling and tit punching from the likes of Tiffany_Fights, 32KK_Rachel,Heatherfights, Shannonslaps, PrincessPounda, Kathkat22, Charo, BigMommaJoanie, KarenD, LeanneC, Rachel, Linda, Lin, AnitaCat, Jordan34G, to name just a few( I mean no disrespect to the one’s I am not listing, your all fantastic in my book ? ).
      The room was bare except for a thick red shag rug and blue padded walls. I poured a glass of bourbon and as I took a sip it and almost choked on it, because as I watched, two topless ladies walked in from a door on each side of the room. I had seen both on the net in the chatroom I frequented, but to see them live, and seeing each one’s enormous breasts on display, jiggling with every step, well that was almost too much for me old heart to bear! The redhead’s huge knockers were even sexier than her profile pictures! Directly across from her the blonde’s huge tits looked like they were just a little smaller than the redheads, but just as spectacular and her pictures did her no justice as well!  Both sexy ladies were barefoot and wore long colorful skirts down to their ankles, just high enough not to get in the way. 
    Each was already glaring daggers at the other as they slowly circled each. The blonde, named Katja was wearing red opera gloves while the redhead, named Sonja, was wearing pink. Now, I had been too busy to closely follow my favorite pastime the past 2 years, as much as I would have liked, but I had recently heard the rumors about an underground tit fighting club and a savage fighter who had crushed all the competition that had faced her for almost 9 months, leaving a trial of crushed boobs and sobbing beauties in her wake. American, Russian, German, Asian, Japanese, Chinese, African, and many others had been brought in by boyfriends, girlfriends, and husbands, and tried, but failed to beat her, until her last 2 battles. Before both fights she heaped lots of humiliation onto her foes, and was the fan favorite, playing to the at home crowd with every win. Then after all the talk of how easily she would beat them and humiliate them, she had lost both fights, and lost badly each time. Both fights had started off on an even keel, but as they progressed the Champion was soon getting the worst of it and was slow to recover, nor was she able to take control of the battle for more than a short duration, and she was soon defeated at the hands of each foe.  The rumor was she had brought both women to their respective knee’s but could not finish them off.
    Pissed off at her loss each time, she waited and recovered, then challenged both of them to a sudden death tit punch-out to reclaim her honor and place as Champion, she actually managed to almost win each time, driving each one of her foe’s to their knees with a savage punchout, but both were able to recover and take back control of the fight! In each instance she fell to the fists of her 2 opponents, a blonde and a redhead according to the rumors, both times being straddled by them at the end and her tits punched out until she sobbed her surrender!
    Now the pieces started to fall into place and I was about see the fight between the 2 undefeated beauties!  They continued to circle and taunt each other, and I realized I had forgotten to turn the volume on as the two beauties came together chest to chest, slamming them together and getting in each other’s faces. A buzzer went off and the 2 fighters stepped back and brought their gloves hands up and sank them into each other’s massive boobs and the battle was on!!!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 12:57:22 AM »
The camera zoomed in closer and you could see the fingers burying in deeply, digging in deeper with every passing second, each fighters face was thing of beauty. The pretty eyes of each woman were blazing with an intensity usually reserved for a hated enemy, yet they had only just meet. Both were fierce competitors who saw every opponent as an enemy to be crushed, literally and figuratively in this particular case. The almost feline snarl on each one's lips accented the beauty radiating from them in waves as they fought on multiple levels, mentally with their attitude of superiority each had at this moment, eyes that looked for any sign of weakness from each's ones various grips on the others orbs of flesh, the stances they took and adjusted, each showing confidence and invulnerability at the attack each was receiving. Katya pushed the redhead's tits upwards then pulled them further upwards  and smacked her foe in the face with them with a loud 'splat' of flesh slapping flesh! She knew what she was doing and how to humiliate the redhead right at the start! Sonja cried out in surprise but hunkered down and she showed Katya this would be no cakewalk for her as she wrenched the blonde's massive boobs side to side with enough force she was able to almost pull her off her feet at the apex of each savage tug! Katya cried out in surprise, but also in a little pain as her rival ripped her boobs almost off her chest with her strength and weight! Once again the blonde turned the tables quickly, giving each breast a twist then a tug, her fingers digging deeply into the tender underside's of the redhead and she knew from experience how to make it hurt the most! The cry that tore loose from Sonja's lips confirmed her adversaries experience!  The redhead used the same tactic and this time slammed the blonde against the padded wall before driving forward and stabbing her fingers into each tit hard enough to sink all 10 deeply! Katya's tried to look like it was nothing and wrenched the titflesh in her hands hard enough to make Sonja's lips quiver slightly, but the redhead then pushed harder getting her thumbs right over each nipple and pushed each one in deeply then forced her fingers to dig in even deeper! The blonde's lips began twitching, then slowly began to quiver till a few seconds later she could no longer  suppress a  small cry of pain and Sonya's face had a huge smug smile across it! Katya's attack on the boobs in her hands increased in strength rather then waning even as she cried out again! Quickly changing her grip she crushed each nipple and areaola in her hands and gave a mighty tug downwards and Sonya had no choice but to be pulled down as the blonde added a twisting attack that had the redheads eyes slits as she tried to fight off the pain of the hold!!! "Aughh...you BITCH!!!"", the redhead finally cries out as the savage grip and constant crush of her nipples and areoala was almost more them she could bear! Both these women are no slouches in the finger strength department and how to inflict pain on a top level, especially to big tits and even with their experience in the pain of the various breast attacks neither is impervious to the others attacks!  These attacks would have decimated other opponents, and had in the past for both of them during their various fight histories!
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 04:21:28 AM »
The camera zoomed in closer and you could see the fingers burying in deeply, digging in deeper with every passing second, each fighters face was thing of beauty. The pretty eyes of each woman were blazing with an intensity usually reserved for a hated enemy, yet they had only just meet. Both were fierce competitors who saw every opponent as an enemy to be crushed, literally and figuratively in this particular case. The almost feline snarl on each one's lips accented the beauty radiating from them in waves as they fought on multiple levels, mentally with their attitude of superiority each had at this moment, eyes that looked for any sign of weakness from each's ones various grips on the others orbs of flesh, the stances they took and adjusted, each showing confidence and invulnerability at the attack each was receiving. Katya pushed the redhead's tits upwards then pulled them further upwards  and smacked her foe in the face with them with a loud 'splat' of flesh slapping flesh!
    She knew what she was doing and how to humiliate the redhead right at the start! Sonja cried out in surprise but hunkered down and she showed Katya this would be no cakewalk for her as she wrenched the blonde's massive boobs side to side with enough force she was able to almost pull her off her feet at the apex of each savage tug! Katya cried out in surprise, but also in a little pain as her rival ripped her boobs almost off her chest with her strength and weight! Once again the blonde turned the tables quickly, giving each breast a twist then a tug, her fingers digging deeply into the tender underside's of the redhead and she knew from experience how to make it hurt the most! The cry that tore loose from Sonja's lips confirmed her adversary’s experience!  The redhead used the same tactic of tugging the blonde but this time she slammed the blonde against the padded wall, before driving forward and stabbing her fingers into each tit hard enough to sink all 10 deeply!
     Katya's tried to look like it was nothing and wrenched the titflesh in her hands hard enough to make Sonja's lips quiver slightly, but the redhead then pushed harder getting her thumbs right over each nipple and pushed each one in deeply then forced her fingers to dig in even deeper! The blonde's lips began twitching, then slowly began to quiver till a few seconds later she could no longer suppress a small cry of pain and Sonya's face had a huge smug smile across it! Katya's attack on the boobs in her hands increased in strength rather than waning even as she cried out again!
    Quickly changing her grip the blonde crushed each nipple and areola in her hands and gave a mighty tug downwards and Sonya had no choice but to be pulled down as the blonde added a twisting attack that had the redhead’s eyes slits as she tried to fight off the pain of the hold!!!
    "Aughh...you BITCH!!!"", the redhead finally cries out as the savage grip and constant crush of her nipples and areola was almost more them she could bear! Both these women are no slouches in the finger strength department and how to inflict pain on a top level, especially to big tits and even with their experience in the pain of the various breast attacks neither is impervious to the others attacks!  These attacks would have decimated other opponents, and had in the past for both of them during their various fight histories! Katya suddenly slams the two breasts upwards and smashes them against her foe’s face stunning her with the humiliating move as she smacks her twice more with them, “Like that, BITCH?! Not what you expected, how about MORE!” she taunts, adding another smack to the face with her left tit as she rips the right one down!
     Then she rips the other downwards, forcing the redhead to cry out and her own attack wanes enough for the blonde’s posture to change as the pain lessens! The blonde drives the redhead back all the way to the wall and then she rips the two tits upwards, her arms straining with the effort she is putting into it! She tries to rip them off her rivals chest and soon the agony of the hold on Sonja is apparent as the redheads sobbing cry is loud and strong, her pretty eyes filling with great pain as the seconds tick by and the savage move is definitely a weakness for her! “What wrong tough tits? I thought you said I would never make you suffer, is this how you smile? Well…., smile BIGGER!!”, screams the blonde, and she tugs the tremendous tits a little bit higher and the redhead starts to go onto her tippy toes to help reduce the abundant pain she is feeling!  The blonde’s arms start to quiver slightly from the strain of holding the heavy breasts up that high, but its nothing compared to the pain the redhead must be feeling from the look on her face!
    In desperation the redhead begins slamming her foes tits together with just about every ounce of strength she can muster and after 4 consecutive smashes she slowly forces the blonde back step by step with smash after smash. It’s only a few more seconds before the pissed off redhead recovers her wits finally and then shifts her attack, grabbing each of the blonde’s tits right on the nipples and sinks her fingers in again as deep as she can force them to go!  She once again mashes the blonde’s aching boobs together as hard as she can, then rips them sideways till Katya’s face betrays the agony of the move and she smashes them together again!
      “How do you like that, blondie!?”, she cries as she sinks her fingers deeply into each boob until they are buried up to the second knuckle of each finger then twists them back and forth as she tugs them all around and soon is rewarded, as the blonde tries to hold it in a few more seconds but then cries out in pain and frustration, her own grips weakening and she allows the tits to drop down a few inches, the redhead looking relieved and with a renewed vigor drives the blonde back step by step as she continues to rip her tits all around her chest! As her back hits the mat Katya cries out, the redhead once again switching tactics while the blonde is hurting and reeling, burying her fingers into the fronts of her tits like ten knives! “OhhHHH..FUCKKK..YOU SKANKY cxntTT” cries out Katya as her tits are ravaged by the redheads attack!!   
      Suddenly the buzzer and the announcer says something garbled and both beauties start to wind down and start to back off and release their holds. The redhead looks pleased as she turns but is holding her arm under her breasts cradling them and goes to the left door and struts out of the room as the blonde is a little slower and but looks just as pleased , but her big  boobs are also held gingerly, the marks from her opponents fingers still discoloring them all over the fronts as she struts out her door on the right side. Both women will come out again after a 15 minute rest, the long round producing no winner. The next would now double in time and would undoubtable have a winner this time! I poured myself another glass of bourbon and wondered just who would be the winner and dominate her rival in the next round?
Wrdwvr

Offline katjakat

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 09:25:14 AM »
i am ready for the next round

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 03:20:09 AM »
The doors opened and the 2 women strutted in, both looked confident and rejuvenated as they starting circling each other while waiting for the buzzer. Both of the women’s chests showed only small signs of the battle so far. The redheads eyes were doing all the talking for her, the animosity burning in them was easy to see. She had gotten the blonde in trouble during the end of the 1st round, and I was curious to see if she would capitalize on it and take her out this round! The blonde was really fired up though, heaping taunt after taunt verbally onto her foe. “Fucking bimbo!, I will rip your tits off this time!”, “I can’t wait to sink my fingers into those pathetic bags of flesh you call tits and make you fucking scream!!” The redhead enraged Katja by saying nothing back, but rather just putting her hands up in the air, squeezing the air, and then smiling wickedly, as she pointed at her and gave her the loser hand sign! The pissed off blonde charged forward just as the buzzer went off, and the 2 beauties once again meet in erotic combat! Both ladies grabbed each other’s humongous chests and sank their fingers in deeply, each getting the 2nd knuckle buried as they each tried to look nonplussed at the savage painful holds, as the battle began in earnest.
   Both fighters were staring into each other’s eyes, rage blazing in both, while twisting, tugging and mashing each tit, the tender tits caught in each other’s vice like grips, each struggling hard, the seconds ticking by, slowly for them, and fast for us that watched. Fingers dug in deeply, wrenched breasts, hands crushed nipples, tits were ripped and tugged every which way, but neither showed any sign of it hurting them, yet. Both beauties smashed the others tits on top of each other, mashed them together and tried to twist them into pretzels!
     The sight of the two combatants, each tearing at the others massive tits, was beyond my ability to accurately describe for a few seconds, as I was temporarily overwhelmed by the savagery of each one’s attack, and took a large gulp of my drink, managing to spill it all over myself as both beauties ripped each other’s tits up and down in a sudden and vicious marathon session, after a short time the action got rough enough and hard enough to make them both finally scream out in pain after about the nonstop abuse! Sonya’s eyes were 2 laser’s boring into Katya’s and vice versa as they struggled back and forth, trying to crush one another’s boobs into hamburger, take the dominant position and humiliate the other for the win. For another full minute or so, they just tore away with each refusing to back down for even a second. Facing twisted in pain as each women’s arm muscles were bulging with the effort they were putting into the severe breast attacks!
    The blonde had seemed impervious to the redhead’s attacks, up to a point in time, and had been laughing in the redheads face as she taunted her! “That all you got? You fucking slut! I will crush you this time! Your weak tits will be putty in my hands soon hag!” The severely frustrated redhead was still trying to rip each tit off of the blonde, first upwards, then sideways, tugging her body with them from the force of her tugs, her fingers biting in deeply for purchase as she pulled each tit with all her strength and then lost some of the hold, as the breast reached its apex and would go no further, before she ripped them the other way and stabbed her fingers in. Frustrated that the blonde was not on her knee’s sobbing yet as many of her other opponents had been by now, she dug them in so deep and hard this time that the blondes dark eyes finally betrayed her, a look of utter pain crossing over them before she could hide it from Sonya.  Seeing and now luxuriating in her rivals look of pain, the redhead steamed ahead with all she could muster and soon another look of pain crossed Katja’s face, as the redhead ripped her tits sideways again and she seemed to getting the worst of the redhead’s attacks now, as her huge boobs were slammed together with a loud “SPLAT” of flesh against flesh.  The blonde’s legs wobbled slightly and Sonja laughed in her face. “Your almost finished now, you loser, those tits your so proud of are almost done for!  I am going to enjoy twisting them up and make you scream in complete agony!!”  That was a big mistake, as the blonde’s eyes, filled with pain a second earlier, now blazed with rage, ignoring her intense pain, she now went wild on her rivals impressive rack! After another full minute of battle, Katja’s rejuvenated attack seemed to finally be a too much for the redhead to handle,  now slowly arching back as her big breasts were wrenched painfully back and forth by the blonde’s frenzied attack! Tit flesh was oozing out between every one of Katja’s fingers as she jerked the huge orbs every which way, the big boobs being twisted and torn all around!
      The beads of sweat were turning into streams that streaked her face and body now, as the blonde used all her energy in her earnest attacks, the big breasts of her rival taking a lot of work to rip around, but the effort was being rewarded now as Sonja finally showed the agony of the attacks! The hurting redhead was frantically counter attacking, her fingers buried in deeply, as she twisted the fronts of her rivals tits and smashed them together, again and again in desperation and frustration! Now Katja’s face could no longer hide any of the throbbing pain of the redheads savage assault, her big boobs were slammed together for easily the 10 time, and her whole body shuddered slightly this time as the redhead ripped the two tits upwards harder than ever before in the fight, and now smacked the blonde in her face with her own boobs! “Now your mine…, witch! I am going to take you down for good! You will never make it for another round , your weak tits are FINISHED!” she cried out triumphantly, her green eyes were filled with pain but she fighting back with all she had to take control of the fight, “How do you like that…, you fucking blonde loser bitch!”, she yelled and tore each tit downwards, quickly reversed them, tugging upwards so hard she had the blonde on her tippy toe’s, her face twisted in pain! “Your almost done…, LOSER!!!” The aching and desperate blonde retaliated with a twisting attack, her fingers buried deeply into the back tender undersides of the redhead’s tits, and Sonja could not hold back and suddenly cried out as the probing fingers found a weak spot! The blonde’s face twisted into an evil grin as she crushed and mashed the tender part of her foe’s boobs! “You’re the one almost done now, you fucker, I found your weakness!!! You so Fucking FINISHED now!!!’, cried out the blonde in a rage!
    The buzzer had to be close to going off and each beauty was at the end of her rope, unable to hide the pain of their foe’s attacks, desperately ravaging the others chest, in hopes of out mauling the other before the round ended! Katja had been taking control now and had been forcing the redhead back step by step and now had her trapped in a corner, smashing the big tits upwards against Sonja’s chin and cheeks, mashing them against her face as she continued to claw and squash the underside of the breast flesh, a move that seemed to really be taking a toll on the pretty redhead!
    Then with a loud growl she gripped deeply into the undersides and then ripped the breasts  downwards so hard that redhead’s whole body stiffened and she let loose a loud anguished cry, finally releasing her hold on the blonde’s tits and grabbing her foe’s wrists she desperately tried to free her tits from the blonde’s brutal grip! Katya’s buried fingers wrenched the redhead’s throbbing and swollen tit flesh further then they were ever supposed to go, driving her towards the red carpet! “OH MYYY GODDDD…YOU FUCKING BITCHHHHH…….AUGHHHHH…. SHITTTT……OK….LET GOOOOO BITCHHHH……” , the redhead finally sobbed out loudly, unable to take the ferocious attack any further on her tender undersides! The blonde crushed and twisted the ravaged tits all around and adding insult to injury she finally brought her down to her knee’s. The blonde looked like a goddess as she punished the redhead’s tits, her fingers oozing tit flesh as she crushed each tit and the redhead cried out in pain, but before she could make her beg the buzzer went off! The blonde looked like she had just won the Lotto as she tugged the tits upwards while Sonya cried out in anguish! “Oh you fuckinnggg BITCHHH…..!!!” she sobbed.
   The blonde stepped backwards and tugged the titanic sized tits forward with all her strength, and the redhead screamed again as she was pulled forward and then the blonde quickly released her holds and let her rival fall down onto her tits, crushing them under her own weight as the defeated beauty let out a long cry, then rolled onto her back, clutching each tit gingerly in her hands as she sobbed in pain! “Oh you fucking cxnt!! I’ll get you for that… just you wait till the next round!  Ohh… shiittt…. that hurts…YOU FUCKING SKANK!!!!!” Katya strutted around the room, her own eyes looking a little tearstained, and she held her own swollen rack carefully in her arms as she walked around her defeated rival once in a victory lap, then turned and exited the room to recover for the next round. Poor Sonja sobbed twice as she tried to recover from the vicious mauling and took another minute before she could get to her knee’s, then to her feet, wiping away the tears from her eyes, she then walked unsteadily to the door and exited, to ice up her tits for the next round! I poured myself another glass and tried not to spill it all over me as I watched the replay of the fight!

The doors slammed open at almost the same exact time and both beauties strutted into the room 15 minutes later. I could see already that one of the redheads boobs was still swollen more than the right boob , but both of the blondes were now showing a lot of bruises where her rivals’ fingers had bite in deeply! They got right up to each other’s faces and glared at each other as they traded taunts! “This will be your last round red, you will not recover from the mauling I am going to give you this time!”, the blonde said confidently! “Never going to happen, blondie! I am going to smash those tits together then crush them till they pop like balloons this time! Get ready to lose and lose big this time!” I lost the next 2 taunts as I poured another drink and the buzzer went off before they could continue ranting and raving at each other.
    Both gloved hands sank deeply into tit flesh as they each went with a different grip, Katya’s hands went down and under and she grabbed 2 fistfuls of tit flesh and twisted the tits around hard enough for the redhead to winch and her mouth gave a silent cry, but Sonya soon had the fronts of her foes tits crushed in her hands, twisting them back and forth like doorknobs and so hard it was enough to make the blondes legs wobble slightly, then with a mighty tug she ripped them sideways, making the blonde cry out as they were dragged sideways, way past the point they were supposed to go ! Sonja’s face could not hide the pain of the blonde’s attack, but she seemed to ignore it for now, and started smashing her foe’s tits together and mashing them against each other as she drove her fingers in deeply and painfully! Katya’s eyes squinted as she tried to ignore the pain of the attack, but it seemed the redhead had found one of her weakness’s and drove her fingers into the fronts of each tit deeply, just above the areola’s and then twisted before smashing them together again and again!
    “Ohh you fuckking cxntTT…!!!” she cried out after the 6th smash, her own attack starting to wane already and the redhead went all out, giving the attack everything she had! She ripped the right tit upward and the left tit downwards then smashed the bottom of the right tit onto the top of the left tit and mashed her fingers in as she tried to crush the two tits into one. The blonde started moaning in pain now and the redhead pushed against her tits hard and with a surprised cry the blonde fell back onto her ass, tugging the redheads tits with her and Sonya came crashing down onto her and then pushed forward till she had the blonde on her back, her fingers buried deeply into each tit! The look on Sonya’s face, as she crushed and kneaded the big swollen boobs in her hands, and the look of anguish on the blonde’s was worth a thousand words. Katya ripped at the big tits hanging down and hitting her in the face, but that was short-lived as the redhead ripped each boob upwards in a crushing grip and then slammed them down and drove her fingers in, again spearing the 2 huge knockers like fish with all 10 fingers, as the blonde’s cry exploded across the room! “Bet that feels REAL GOOD BITCH!!” taunted the redhead as she pushed down on them with her weight and really drove the fingers in deeply as the blonde cried out and finally grabbed at her wrists trying to pull them away!
    Sonya really went to town on the blonde’s tits now, and Katya cried out as her boobs were subjected to the painful fingers of her rival, each one digging in deeper and deeper as she now screamed in utter anguish as the redhead punished her for the previous round’s mauling she had suffered at the blonde’s hands, but still, the blonde had not yet submitted! Sonya’s face was a mask of rage as she mashed the big swollen boobs together then crushed them in her strong grip, and then she ripped them upwards so hard she forced the blonde’s back off the ground, as Katya shrieked in agony and screamed her surrender, finally! The redhead slammed her back down and tore the huge breasts all around her chest and then mashed them together as she worked over her defeated foe’s tits for at least another 5 seconds after the buzzer went off, her face a mask of joy as she squeezed them for every second she could get as the blonde sobbed out in pain!
Now it was Sony’s turn to strut around her fallen foe as the blonde’s cries filled the room. The next round was going to be short but savage now that both had caused so much damage to each other’s tits. Poor Katya took another minute before she could roll onto her side, then get to her knees and rise to her feet, the tears running down her face. I do not think anyone had ever mangled her tits like that, but she was on her feet, something many of the redhead’s opponents could not say after such a mangling by the strong savage redhead! As the door closed I sat stunned at the ferocity the two had shown and each had endured. I poured another drink and gulped it down before pouring another and waited for the next round. Even if they both chose to stop the fight them it was easily one of the top 3 hands-on tit fights I had ever seen form the women of the Catfight chat site!
Wrdwvr

Offline katjakat

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 01:36:00 AM »
i will tear her.

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2018, 10:49:45 PM »
Excellent story. 

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
Re: Katja Versus Sonja- Epic Tit fight! The full story Part 1
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 01:56:04 PM »
I sat at my screen and waited for the live action to start. I had been invited to watch what I was told would be the best hands-on tit fight I would ever see. If there was no clear winner by the 6th round a sudden death tit punch-out would decide the winner in the 7th, if it went that far!  Of course I thought that was a bunch of horse shit, just some hype to get me and others interested and pay the fee to see the live action battle. I had been the given the privilege over the years to see many hand-on tit-fights and tit-punching fights, so I was not expecting much more than in the past. I mean I had seen hands on and off tit-fights, catfights with mauling and tit punching from the likes of Tiffany_Fights, 32KK_Rachel,Heatherfights, Shannonslaps, PrincessPounda, Kathkat22, Charo, BigMommaJoanie, KarenD, LeanneC, Rachel, Linda, Lin, AnitaCat, Jordan34G, to name just a few( I mean no disrespect to the one’s I am not listing, your all fantastic in my book ? ).
      The room was bare except for a thick red shag rug and blue padded walls. I poured a glass of bourbon and as I took a sip it and almost choked on it, because as I watched, two topless ladies walked in from a door on each side of the room. I had seen both on the net in the chatroom I frequented, but to see them live, and seeing each one’s enormous breasts on display, jiggling with every step, well that was almost too much for me old heart to bear! The redhead’s huge knockers were even sexier than her profile pictures! Directly across from her the blonde’s huge tits looked like they were just a little smaller than the redheads, but just as spectacular and her pictures did her no justice as well!  Both sexy ladies were barefoot and wore long colorful skirts down to their ankles, just high enough not to get in the way. 
    Each was already glaring daggers at the other as they slowly circled each. The blonde, named Katja was wearing red opera gloves while the redhead, named Sonja, was wearing pink. Now, I had been too busy to closely follow my favorite pastime the past 2 years, as much as I would have liked, but I had recently heard the rumors about an underground tit fighting club and a savage fighter who had crushed all the competition that had faced her for almost 9 months, leaving a trial of crushed boobs and sobbing beauties in her wake. American, Russian, German, Asian, Japanese, Chinese, African, and many others had been brought in by boyfriends, girlfriends, and husbands, and tried, but failed to beat her, until her last 2 battles. Before both fights she heaped lots of humiliation onto her foes, and was the fan favorite, playing to the at home crowd with every win. Then after all the talk of how easily she would beat them and humiliate them, she had lost both fights, and lost badly each time. Both fights had started off on an even keel, but as they progressed the Champion was soon getting the worst of it and was slow to recover, nor was she able to take control of the battle for more than a short duration, and she was soon defeated at the hands of each foe.  The rumor was she had brought both women to their respective knee’s but could not finish them off.
    Pissed off at her loss each time, she waited and recovered, then challenged both of them to a sudden death tit punch-out to reclaim her honor and place as Champion, she actually managed to almost win each time, driving each one of her foe’s to their knees with a savage punch out, but both were able to recover and take back control of the fight! In each instance she fell to the fists of her 2 opponents, a blonde and a redhead according to the rumors, both times being straddled by them at the end and her tits punched out until she sobbed her surrender!
    Now the pieces started to fall into place and I was about see the fight between the 2 undefeated beauties that had each taken out the previous champ!  They continued to circle and taunt each other, and I realized I had forgotten to turn the volume on as the two beauties came together chest to chest, slamming them together and getting in each other’s faces. A buzzer went off and the 2 fighters stepped back and brought their gloves hands up and sank them into each other’s massive boobs and the battle was on!!!
Round 1- The camera zoomed in closer and you could see the fingers burying in deeply, digging in deeper with every passing second, each fighters face was thing of beauty. The pretty eyes of each woman were blazing with an intensity usually reserved for a hated enemy, yet they had only just meet. Both were fierce competitors who saw every opponent as an enemy to be crushed, literally and figuratively in this particular case. The almost feline snarl on each one's lips accented the beauty radiating from them in waves as they fought on multiple levels, mentally with their attitude of superiority each had at this moment, eyes that looked for any sign of weakness from each's ones various grips on the others orbs of flesh, the stances they took and adjusted, each showing confidence and invulnerability at the attack each was receiving. Katya pushed the redhead's tits upwards then pulled them further upwards and smacked her foe in the face with them with a loud 'splat' of flesh slapping flesh! She knew what she was doing and how to humiliate the redhead right at the start!     Sonja cried out in surprise but hunkered down and she showed Katya this would be no cakewalk for her as she wrenched the blonde's massive boobs side to side with enough force she was able to almost pull her off her feet at the apex of each savage tug! Katya cried out in surprise, but also in a little pain as her rival ripped her boobs almost off her chest with her strength and weight! Once again the blonde turned the tables quickly, giving each breast a twist then a tug, her fingers digging deeply into the tender underside's of the redhead and she knew from experience how to make it hurt the most! The cry that tore loose from Sonja's lips confirmed her adversaries experience!
      The redhead used the same tactic and this time slammed the blonde against the padded wall before driving forward and stabbing her fingers into each tit hard enough to sink all 10 deeply! Katya's tried to look like it was nothing and wrenched the titflesh in her hands hard enough to make Sonja's lips quiver slightly, but the redhead then pushed harder getting her thumbs right over each nipple and pushed each one in deeply then forced her fingers to dig in even deeper! The blonde's lips began twitching, then slowly began to quiver till a few seconds later she could no longer suppress a small cry of pain and Sonya's face had a huge smug smile across it! Katya's attack on the boobs in her hands increased in strength rather than waning even as she cried out again! Quickly changing her grip, she crushed each nipple and areola in her hands and gave a mighty tug downwards and Sonya had no choice but to be pulled down as the blonde added a twisting attack that had the redheads eyes slits as she tried to fight off the pain of the hold!!! "Aughh...you BITCH!!!"", the redhead finally cries out as the savage grip and constant crush of her nipples and areola was almost more them she could bear! Both these women are no slouches in the finger strength department and how to inflict pain on a top level, especially to big tits and even with their experience in the pain of the various breast attacks neither is impervious to the others attacks!  These attacks would have decimated other opponents, and had in the past for both of them during their various fight histories!
    The camera zoomed in closer and you could see the fingers burying in deeply, digging in deeper with every passing second, each fighters face was thing of beauty. The pretty eyes of each woman were blazing with an intensity usually reserved for a hated enemy, yet they had only just meet. Both were fierce competitors who saw every opponent as an enemy to be crushed, literally and figuratively in this particular case. The almost feline snarl on each one's lips accented the beauty radiating from them in waves as they fought on multiple levels, mentally with their attitude of superiority each had at this moment, eyes that looked for any sign of weakness from each's ones various grips on the others orbs of flesh, the stances they took and adjusted, each showing confidence and invulnerability at the attack each was receiving. Katya pushed the redhead's tits upwards then pulled them further upwards and smacked her foe in the face with them with a loud 'splat' of flesh slapping flesh!
    She knew what she was doing and how to humiliate the redhead right at the start! Sonja cried out in surprise but hunkered down and she showed Katya this would be no cakewalk for her as she wrenched the blonde's massive boobs side to side with enough force she was able to almost pull her off her feet at the apex of each savage tug! Katya cried out in surprise, but also in a little pain as her rival ripped her boobs almost off her chest with her strength and weight! Once again the blonde turned the tables quickly, giving each breast a twist then a tug, her fingers digging deeply into the tender underside's of the redhead and she knew from experience how to make it hurt the most! The cry that tore loose from Sonja's lips confirmed her adversary’s experience!  The redhead used the same tactic of tugging the blonde but this time she slammed the blonde against the padded wall, before driving forward and stabbing her fingers into each tit hard enough to sink all 10 deeply!
     Katya's tried to look like it was nothing and wrenched the titflesh in her hands hard enough to make Sonja's lips quiver slightly, but the redhead then pushed harder getting her thumbs right over each nipple and pushed each one in deeply then forced her fingers to dig in even deeper! The blonde's lips began twitching, then slowly began to quiver till a few seconds later she could no longer suppress a small cry of pain and Sonya's face had a huge smug smile across it! Katya's attack on the boobs in her hands increased in strength rather than waning even as she cried out again!
    Quickly changing her grip the blonde crushed each nipple and areola in her hands and gave a mighty tug downwards and Sonya had no choice but to be pulled down as the blonde added a twisting attack that had the redhead’s eyes slits as she tried to fight off the pain of the hold!!!
    "Aughh...you BITCH!!!"", the redhead finally cries out as the savage grip and constant crush of her nipples and areola was almost more them she could bear! Both these women are no slouches in the finger strength department and how to inflict pain on a top level, especially to big tits and even with their experience in the pain of the various breast attacks neither is impervious to the others attacks!  These attacks would have decimated other opponents, and had in the past for both of them during their various fight histories! Katya suddenly slams the two breasts upwards and smashes them against her foe’s face stunning her with the humiliating move as she smacks her twice more with them, “Like that, BITCH?! Not what you expected, how about MORE!” she taunts, adding another smack to the face with her left tit as she rips the right one down!
     Then she rips the other downwards, forcing the redhead to cry out and her own attack wanes enough for the blonde’s posture to change as the pain lessens! The blonde drives the redhead back all the way to the wall and then she rips the two tits upwards, her arms straining with the effort she is putting into it! She tries to rip them off her rivals chest and soon the agony of the hold on Sonja is apparent as the redheads sobbing cry is loud and strong, her pretty eyes filling with great pain as the seconds tick by and the savage move is definitely a weakness for her! “What wrong tough tits? I thought you said I would never make you suffer, is this how you smile? Well…., smile BIGGER!!”, screams the blonde, and she tugs the tremendous tits a little bit higher and the redhead starts to go onto her tippy toes to help reduce the abundant pain she is feeling!  The blonde’s arms start to quiver slightly from the strain of holding the heavy breasts up that high, but it’s nothing compared to the pain the redhead must be feeling from the look on her face!
    In desperation the redhead begins slamming her foes tits together with just about every ounce of strength she can muster and after 4 consecutive smashes she slowly forces the blonde back step by step with smash after smash. It’s only a few more seconds before the pissed off redhead recovers her wits finally and then shifts her attack, grabbing each of the blonde’s tits right on the nipples and sinks her fingers in again as deep as she can force them to go!  She once again mashes the blonde’s aching boobs together as hard as she can, then rips them sideways till Katya’s face betrays the agony of the move and she smashes them together again!
      “How do you like that, blondie!?”, she cries as she sinks her fingers deeply into each boob until they are buried up to the second knuckle of each finger then twists them back and forth as she tugs them all around and soon is rewarded, as the blonde tries to hold it in a few more seconds but then cries out in pain and frustration, her own grips weakening and she allows the tits to drop down a few inches, the redhead looking relieved and with a renewed vigor drives the blonde back step by step as she continues to rip her tits all around her chest! As her back hits the mat Katya cries out, the redhead once again switching tactics while the blonde is hurting and reeling, burying her fingers into the fronts of her tits like ten knives! “OhhHHH..FUCKKK..YOU SKANKY cxntTT” cries out Katya as her tits are ravaged by the redheads attack!!   
      Suddenly the buzzer and the announcer says something garbled and both beauties start to wind down and start to back off and release their holds. The redhead looks pleased as she turns but is holding her arm under her breasts cradling them and goes to the left door and struts out of the room as the blonde is a little slower and but looks just as pleased, but her big boobs are also held gingerly, the marks from her opponents fingers still discoloring them all over the fronts as she struts out her door on the right side. Both women will come out again after a 15 minute rest, the long round producing no winner. The next would now double in time and would undoubtable have a winner this time! I poured myself another glass of bourbon and wondered just who would be the winner and dominate her rival in the next round? Round 1- Tie
Round 2-The doors opened and the 2 women strutted in, both looked confident and rejuvenated as they starting circling each other while waiting for the buzzer. Both of the women’s chests showed only small signs of the battle so far. The redheads eyes were doing all the talking for her, the animosity burning in them was easy to see. She had gotten the blonde in trouble during the end of the 1st round, and I was curious to see if she would capitalize on it and take her out this round! The blonde was really fired up though, heaping taunt after taunt verbally onto her foe. “Fucking bimbo! I will rip your tits off this time!”, “I can’t wait to sink my fingers into those pathetic bags of flesh you call tits and make you fucking scream!!” The redhead enraged Katja by saying nothing back, but rather just putting her hands up in the air, squeezing the air, and then smiling wickedly, as she pointed at her and gave her the loser hand sign! The pissed off blonde charged forward just as the buzzer went off, and the 2 beauties once again meet in erotic combat! Both ladies grabbed each other’s humongous chests and sank their fingers in deeply, each getting the 2nd knuckle buried as they each tried to look nonplussed at the savage painful holds, as the battle began in earnest.
   Both fighters were staring into each other’s eyes, rage blazing in both, while twisting, tugging and mashing each tit, the tender tits caught in each other’s vice like grips, each struggling hard, the seconds ticking by, slowly for them, and fast for us that watched. Fingers dug in deeply, wrenched breasts, hands crushed nipples, tits were ripped and tugged every which way, but neither showed any sign of it hurting them, yet. Both beauties smashed the others tits on top of each other, mashed them together and tried to twist them into pretzels!
     The sight of the two combatants, each tearing at the others massive tits, was beyond my ability to accurately describe for a few seconds, as I was temporarily overwhelmed by the savagery of each one’s attack, and took a large gulp of my drink, managing to spill it all over myself as both beauties ripped each other’s tits up and down in a sudden and vicious marathon session, after a short time the action got rough enough and hard enough to make them both finally scream out in pain after about a half minute of the nonstop abuse! Sonya’s eyes were 2 laser’s boring into Katya’s and vice versa as they struggled back and forth, trying to crush one another’s boobs into hamburger, take the dominant position and humiliate the other for the win. For another full minute or so, they just tore away, with each refusing to back down for even a second. Facing twisted in pain, each women’s arm muscles bulging with the effort they were putting into the severe breast attacks!
    The blonde had seemed impervious to the redhead’s attacks, up to a point in time, and had been laughing in the redhead’s face as she taunted her! “That all you got? You fucking slut! I will crush you so bad this time! Your weak tits will be putty in my hands soon, YOU FUCKING UGLY OLD HAG!” The now severely frustrated redhead was still trying to rip each tit off of the blonde, first upwards, then sideways, tugging her body with them from the force of her tugs, her fingers biting in deeply for purchase as she pulled each tit with all her strength, then lost some of the hold, as the breast reached its apex and would go no further, before she ripped them the other way and stabbed her fingers in. Frustrated that the blonde was not on her knee’s sobbing yet as many of her other opponents had been by now, she dug them in so deep and hard this time that the blondes dark eyes finally betrayed her, a look of utter pain crossing over them before she could hide it from Sonya.  Seeing that she was now luxuriating in her rivals look of pain, the redhead steamed full ahead with all she could muster and soon another look of pain crossed Katja’s face, as the redhead ripped her tits sideways again and she seemed to getting the worst of the redhead’s attacks now, unable to hide the pain as her huge boobs were slammed together with a loud “SPLAT” of flesh against flesh.  The blonde’s legs wobbled slightly as she fought frantically to get back control of the battle as Sonja laughed in her face.
     “Your almost finished now, you loser, those tits you’re so proud of are almost done for!  I am going to enjoy twisting them up and make you scream in fucking complete agony you loser cxnt!!”  Everyone will know what a complete has-been you are!” That was a big mistake, as the blonde’s eyes, filled with pain a second earlier, now blazed with rage, and she began ignoring her intense pain! She now went wild on her rivals impressive rack and after another full minute of back and forth battle, Katja’s rejuvenated attack seemed to finally be a too much for the redhead to handle, her face a mask of pain as she wailed now slowly arching back as her big breasts were wrenched painfully back and forth by the blonde’s frenzied attack! Tit flesh was oozing out between every one of Katja’s fingers as she jerked the huge orbs every which way, the big boobs being twisted and torn all around!
      The beads of sweat were turning into streams that streaked her face and body now, as the blonde used all her energy in her earnest attacks, the big breasts of her rival taking a lot of work to rip around, but the effort was being rewarded now as Sonja face showed the agony of the attacks! The hurting redhead was frantically counter attacking even as her legs wobbled, her fingers buried in deeply, as she twisted the fronts of her rivals tits and smashed them together, again and again in desperation and frustration! Now Katja’s face could no longer hide any of the throbbing pain of the redheads savage assault, her big boobs were slammed together for easily the 10 time, and her whole body shuddered slightly this time as the redhead ripped the two tits upwards harder than ever before in the fight, and now smacked the blonde in her face with her own boobs! “Now your mine…, fucking witch! I am going to take you down for good! You will never make it for another round , your weak tits are FINISHED!” she cried out triumphantly, her green eyes were filled with pain but she fighting back with all she had to once again take control of the fight, “How do you like that…, you fucking blonde loser bitch!”, she yelled and tore each tit downwards, quickly reversed them, tugging upwards so hard she had the blonde on her tippy toe’s, her face twisted in pain, tears flowing down her cheeks! “Your almost done…, LOSER!!!” The aching and desperate blonde retaliated with a final twisting attack, her fingers buried deeply into the back tender undersides of the redhead’s tits, and Sonja could not hold back and suddenly cried out as the probing fingers found a weak spot as once again control shifted to her hated rival!
      The blonde’s face twisted into an evil grin as she crushed and mashed the tender part of her foe’s boobs! “You’re the one almost done now, you fucker, I found your weakness!!! You so Fucking FINISHED now!!!’, cried out the blonde in a rage!
    The buzzer had to be close to going off and each beauty was at the end of her rope, unable to hide the pain of their foe’s attacks, desperately ravaging the others chest, in hopes of out mauling the other before the round ended! Katja had been taking control now and had been forcing the redhead back step by step and now had her trapped in a corner, smashing the big tits upwards against Sonja’s chin and cheeks, mashing them against her face as she continued to claw and squash the underside of the breast flesh, a move that seemed to really be taking a toll on the pretty redhead!
    Then with a loud growl she gripped deeply into the undersides and then ripped the breasts downwards so hard that redhead’s whole body stiffened and she let loose a loud anguished shriek, finally releasing her hold on the blonde’s tits and grabbing her foe’s wrists, she desperately tried to free her tits from the blonde’s brutal grip! Katya’s buried fingers wrenched the redhead’s throbbing and swollen tit flesh further then they were ever supposed to go, driving her towards the red carpet! “OH MYYY GODDDD…YOU FUCKING BITCHHHHH…….AUGHHHHH…. SHITTTT……OK….LET GOOOOO BITCHHHH……” , the redhead finally sobbed out loudly, unable to take the ferocious attack any further on her tender undersides! The blonde crushed and twisted the ravaged tits all around and adding insult to injury she finally brought her down to her knee’s. The blonde looked like a goddess as she punished the redhead’s tits, her fingers oozing tit flesh as she crushed each tit and the redhead cried out in pain, but before she could make her beg the buzzer went off! The blonde looked like she had just won the Lotto as she tugged the tits upwards while Sonya cried out in utter anguish! “Oh you fuckinnggg BITCHHH…..my babies hurt SO MUCH….I had you beat….!!!” she sobbed.
   The blonde stepped backwards and tugged the titanic sized tits forward with all her strength, and the redhead screamed again as she was pulled forward and then the blonde quickly released her holds and let her rival fall down onto her tits, crushing them under her own weight as the defeated beauty let out a long cry, then rolled onto her back, clutching each tit gingerly in her hands as she sobbed in pain! “Oh you fucking cxnt!! I’ll get you for that… just you wait till the next round!  Ohh… shiittt…. that hurts…YOU FUCKING SKANK!!!!!” Katya strutted around the room, her own eyes looking a little tearstained, and she held her own swollen rack carefully in her arms as she walked around her defeated rival once in a victory lap, then turned and exited the room to recover for the next round. Poor Sonja sobbed twice as she tried to recover from the vicious mauling and took another minute before she could get to her knee’s, then to her feet, wiping away the tears from her eyes, she then walked unsteadily to the door and exited, to ice up her tits for the next round! I poured myself another glass and tried not to spill it all over me as I watched the replay of the fight! The constant back and forth of the fight was just amazing, each beauty looking like she was about to go down in defeat, then finding a way to come back and take over the fight! Time seemed to run like molasses as I waited for the next round, eager to see who would come out on top this time! Round 2- Katya wins
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
Re: Katja Versus Sonja- Epic Tit fight! Part 2
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 01:56:47 PM »
The doors slammed open at almost the same exact time and both beauties strutted into the room 15 minutes later. I could see already that one of the redheads boobs was still swollen more than the right boob , but both of the blondes were now showing a lot of bruises where her rivals’ fingers had bite in deeply! They got right up to each other’s faces and glared at each other as they traded taunts! “This will be your last round red, you will not recover from the mauling I am going to give you this time!”, the blonde said confidently! “Never going to happen, blondie, you could not take my attacks before and this round will be no different, you fucking done! I am going to smash those tits together then crush them till they pop like balloons this time! Get ready to lose and lose big this time!” I lost the next 2 taunts as I poured another drink and the buzzer went off before they could continue ranting and raving at each other.
    Round 3-Both gloved hands sank deeply into tit flesh as they each went with a different grip, Katya’s hands went down and under and she grabbed 2 fistfuls of tit flesh and twisted the tits around hard enough for the redhead to winch and her mouth gave a silent cry, but Sonya soon had the fronts of her foes tits crushed in her hands, twisting them back and forth like doorknobs and so hard it was enough to make the blondes legs wobble slightly, then with a mighty tug she ripped them sideways, making the blonde cry out as they were dragged sideways, way past the point they were supposed to go ! Sonja’s face could not hide the pain of the blonde’s attack, but she seemed to ignore it for now, and started smashing her foe’s tits together and mashing them against each other as she drove her fingers in deeply and painfully! Katya’s eyes squinted as she tried to ignore the pain of the attack, but it seemed the redhead had found one of her weakness’s and drove her fingers into the fronts of each tit deeply, just above the areola’s and then twisted before smashing them together again and again!
    “Ohh you fuckking cxntTT…!!!” she cried out after the 6th smash, her own attack starting to wane already and the redhead went all out, giving the attack everything she had! She ripped the right tit upward and the left tit downwards then smashed the bottom of the right tit onto the top of the left tit and mashed her fingers in as she tried to crush the two tits into one. The blonde started moaning in pain now and the redhead pushed against her tits hard and with a surprised cry the blonde fell back onto her ass, tugging the redheads tits with her and Sonya came crashing down onto her and then pushed forward till she had the blonde on her back, her fingers buried deeply into each tit! The look on Sonya’s face, as she crushed and kneaded the big swollen boobs in her hands, and the look of anguish on the blonde’s was worth a thousand words. Katya ripped at the big tits hanging down and hitting her in the face, but that was short-lived as the redhead ripped each boob upwards in a crushing grip and then slammed them down and drove her fingers in, again spearing the 2 huge knockers like fish with all 10 fingers, as the blonde’s cry exploded across the room! “Bet that feels REAL GOOD BITCH!!” taunted the redhead as she pushed down on them with her weight and really drove the fingers in deeply as the blonde cried out and finally grabbed at her wrists trying to pull them away!
    Sonya really went to town on the blonde’s tits now, and Katya cried out as her boobs were subjected to the painful fingers of her rival, each one digging in deeper and deeper as she now screamed in utter anguish as the redhead punished her for the previous round’s mauling she had suffered at the blonde’s hands, but still, the blonde had not yet submitted even as she screamed loudly and then cried out “OHHH…FUUCKKKKKK….YOU GADAMNN FUCKKK…., MY TITSSSS AUGHHHH! Sonya’s face was a mask of rage as she mashed the big swollen boobs together then crushed them in her strong grip, and then she ripped them upwards so hard she forced the blonde’s back off the ground, as Katya shrieked in anguish, trying survive the onslaught and get back in the fight, but the last round had taken its toll on her and the abuse the redhead had given her tits, that she had ignored then, was just too much this time and she had no choice but to sob her surrender! The redhead slammed her back down and tore the huge breasts all around her chest and then mashed them together as she worked over her defeated foe’s tits for at least another 5 seconds after the buzzer went off, her face a mask of joy as she squeezed them for every second she could get as the blonde sobbed in complete and utter pain!
Now it was Sonya’s turn to strut around her fallen foe as the blonde’s cries filled the room. The next round was going to be short but savage now that both had caused so much damage to each other’s tits. Poor Katya took another minute before she could roll onto her side, then get to her knees and rise to her feet, the tears running down her face. I do not think anyone had ever mangled her tits like that, but she was on her feet, something many of the redhead’s opponents could not say after such a mangling by the strong savage redhead! As the door closed I sat stunned at the ferocity the two had shown and each had endured. I poured another drink and gulped it down before pouring another and waited for the next round. Even if they both chose to stop the fight them it was easily one of the top 3 hands-on tit fights I had ever seen form the women of the Catfight chat site! Round 3- Sonya wins
              I was pretty buzzed as the two women entered the room from opposite sides for the 4th round. One tie and 1 win apiece so far and I was wondering how long or short the next round would be now that they had caused so much pain and had done so much damage to each other’s tits. The pretty blonde looked confident as she strutted over toward her opponent and Sonja seemed surprised at her attitude after the mauling she had subjected her to a short while ago, she had not really expected the blonde to come out for another round. The redhead looked very confident as she said, “I will wipe that look off you face in a few seconds, little blonde loser, those tits of yours are about to be squashed like grapes till you are on your knees begging me to let them go!  “Fuck you cxnt you got lucky last round, this time you r going on your knees and I will make you beg me to stop fucking up those pathetic jugs of yours!”
   Seconds later the buzzer went off and the two beauties attacked viciously and cruelly! Each grabbed as good handful of titflesh, eyes blazing with intensity as they began twisting and kneading each swollen boob, glaring into each other’s eyes, waiting to pounce on any sign of weakness! For a full minute they stood face to face, hands buried in each other’s hugs tits, as they tugged, twisted, pushed, pulled, and mashed them with all they had! Each one’s face twisted between annoyance and pain as the attacks began to take a toll on each ones already aching boobs. The redhead started to drive the blonde backward, but the blonde shifted her grip to the tender underside of her left boob and after a few hard twists, then a downwards tug, she seemed to cause her a great amount of pain and now the blonde made her step back twice as she ripped the big boob upwards and mashed it against the redheads shoulder blade, her fingers digging in deeply into the already ravaged underside! As the redhead retaliated, by grabbing both nipples and the breast flesh around them, in a savage grip that was so powerful the blonde cried out and her whole body shuddered in pain!  The redhead quickly followed up with some twisting and the blonde face could not hide the pain it caused, Sonya looked like the cat who swallowed the mouse as she dug in her fingers deeper and was soon rewarded with a scream from the blonde’s lips! It looked like the redhead was about to take control and once again decimate her rival with her attack! Unfortunately, before Sonya could capitalize on it, she was now forced to cry out as the blonde’s fingers once again found a weak spot on the underside of her left boob and she went to town on it, her fingers digging in deeper and deeper as the redhead’s face betrayed the extent of the agony of the attack, slowly forcing her step by step up to the wall till she was trapped against it! “What’s wrong bitch, can’t take it??! Did I find your weak spot… AGAIN cxnt!!??” she screamed as she now grabbed the left tit in both her hands and worked it over relentlessly!
       The redhead was not prepared for that and screamed out in pain as her legs began to give out under her and she was slowly sinking down the wall, her own attack waning with every passing second as she could not take the pain the blonde was causing her now! Katya sank all her fingers deeply into the underside of the left boob and then yanked left and then right then twisted it around so harshly the redhead screamed out and grabbed at her hands to try and pull them from her agonized boob! “OH GODDD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE….I WILL FUCKING RIP YOUR TITS OFF FOR THIS!!!” , she cried out as tears welled up in her eyes and then started slowly flowing down her bright red cheeks! “You won’t be ripping my tits off bitch… YOUR FUCKING FINISHED NOW…get on your fucking KNEES…!” yelled the blonde as she tore the huge tit downwards and forced the redhead downwards to her knee’s! “AUGGHHH……….. FUCKKKKINNGG SHITTTTT…..MY TITTTTT….!!!!!” On her knees now, the redhead was trying to get her fingers in between her agonized boob and her rivals hands and free her tit but before she could, the blonde ripped the boob outwards with both hands, then all but dragged the redhead forward by it!
    What a site to behold as the big titted redhead was subjected to an assault like none she had ever had to endure before. Katya crushed and kneaded the swollen boob for a few more seconds as the tears flowed down her rivals face, then took the big boob and used it to force her bigger rival down towards the floor! She then ripped it upwards and forward again, all but dragging the redhead by it, as Sonya screamed out her surrender and started begging her to let it go!!! “LET MY TIT GOOO…. YOU FUCKING cxnt…AUGGHHH GOD…STOP…IT HURTSS SO BADD….!!!” The blonde’s face was lit up like a Christmas tree she was so happy, as she bathed in her rivals cries, especially after the vicious mauls the redhead had subjected to her to in the second and third rounds!
“Come on you fucking loser… BARK LIKE A DOG!!!” , she yelled as she continued to walk her forward by her tit! Katya was going to make the redhead suffer every second she could until the buzzer went off and she walked her a few more steps before releasing the tit from her savage hold! Sonya sobbed in agony and fell onto her side on the floor, holding her tit in her hands gingerly as she sobbed loudly, The victorious blonde started strutting around the room in victory, sure that the redhead was finished for good now!  “The blonde looked up at the camera and said, ”This fat assed bitch is finished guys, no way she is coming out again to face me so you might as well crown me the champ.”
    Sonya’s head came up off the floor and she sobbed, then cleared her throat and said weakly, Fuck no.. you goddamned cxnt! I want another round!!  I beat you before and I will beat you again and this time it will be you who is finished!!”  Both ladies glared at each other like lasers were shooting from their eyes and melting the other as they cupped and massaged their aching tits. At least a minute passed before Katya suddenly strutted up to her defeated rivals prone body and gave her ass a kick “Your beaten bitch just admit it! I fucking destroyed those tits of yours!”  Round 4 winner-Katya
Round 5- “BULLSHIT YOU FUCKER!!!” Sonya screamed and suddenly grabbed Katya’s left leg and tugged on it, putting the blonde off balance! “I ‘ll show you whose tits are destroyed you fucking blonde witch!”, she screamed in a rage! Grabbing her arm as it hung down at Katya’s side, the redhead used it to pull her down to the floor and quickly rolled on top of her surprised foe and smacked her across the face a few times, each slap hard enough to snap the blonde’s head to the side as she cried out stunned! Now the redhead grabbed her foes tits in a death grip as she straddled her belly, her strong fingers probing deeply around the areola’s where she knew the bitch was most susceptible to her attacks! She tore away at the tits as her fingers dug in deeper and deeper as Katya cried out and grabbed at her hands to free her tits! Unable to free them after a short struggle the blondes own hands reached upwards and plunged deeply into each of the redheads tits and she started twisting, tugging, and mauling them with all her might, but the enraged redhead was ignoring the attack and going to town on the blonde’s tits, her position on top giving her a clear advantage as she laid waste to the two swollen and bruised boobs with in her grasp! Tears were starting to form in her eyes and she was in great pain again but even as she screamed out in pain Katya turned the tables, suddenly grabbing the left tit in both hands, once again digging her fingers into the tender and aching underside, in mere seconds making Sonya rear her head back and roar in pain, then as she twisted it all around and ripped it every which way the redhead cried out in agony and she was forced to release her holds on the blonde’s huge tits and desperately grabbed at her hands to free her breast!
      With no break from the previous fight the redhead was now the one at a disadvantage, even though she was on top. Katya ripped the swollen and bruised tit back and forth, trying to gain enough momentum to drag her rival off of her body! Sonya’s face was beet red as her rival’s fingers crushed and twisted her aching boob and it looked like she may be finished as tears started flowing down her cheeks! The blonde was almost glowing as she continued her painful  attack, she almost had her, but just as she pulled her sideways and was about to rip her the other way and possible unseat her  the frantic  redhead slammed the palms of her hands down onto her rivals’ tits and crushed them under her weight, sinking her fingers in deeply ! The blonde screamed as the redheads hands were pushed deeper and deeper as the boobs mushroomed out under the weight and strength of the redhead! She dug in her fingers further and even through the gloves Katya could feel the nails digging in and she could not suppress a cry as her tits were ripped upwards, twisted back and forth, then smashed down as hard as Sonya could, once again driving her fingers in like spears!
 “Now you will pay bitch, I’ll crush them so bad you will never recover, you fucking raggedy assed blonde cxnt!!!” Katya knew she was right as the redhead ripped them once again upwards and slammed them together making her cry out then repeated her move twice as the blonde refused to release Sonya’s boob and made her stiffen and cry out as she tore it every which way! Now desperate to escape before she was finished for good Katya dug down deep and with a burst of strength borne of desperation she attacked the big breast in her hands with every ounce of her remaining energy, the huge boob feeling heavier and heavier as she attacked it from below, having to hold it up as she tugged and squeezed for all she was worth! The attack was again taking its toll on Sonya and her face was twisted in utter agony her own attack abandons once again as she was frantic to free her boob from the blondes clutches! The blonde’s fingers were rending her tender tit flesh enough to make her want to scream and it looked like she was about to give in as her face went bright red, but the boob was just too heavy for her rival now, and Katya she lost her momentum and her attack finally waned! The relieved redhead saw her opening and slammed her palms into her rivals’ tits again and again, almost like punching them! Punctuating each strike with a “FUCK YOU!” she drove her palms in deeper and deeper then ripped them upwards before slamming them together and mashing them back down again to drive her fingers in deeply! The blonde held out for a few more seconds but finally she could take no more and screamed her surrender!! Sonya released her hold and fell to the side, the pain form her left tit almost unbearable now, she had been seconds from surrendering herself and had just managed to outlast her hated rival. Both women lay on the floor sobbing and gingerly holding their breasts in their arms, rocking back and forth. After almost 5 minutes they started to rise, each watching the other careful for any signs of an impending attack, but both were utterly spent at this point and with the redhead’s defeat of the blonde it was tied up! “You’re a cheating bitch Sonya, you were using your palms to punch my breasts and should be disqualified!” Sonya responded. “Bullshit, I used them to squash your fucking pathetic tits, you’re just a sore loser!” The announcers muffled voice come on and from what I could hear it seemed he agreed with Sonya, based on the reaction from Katya as she flipped the camera the bird! The blonde was pretty pissed about the whole palm to tit mashing and yelled,” You want to punch tits bitch, then let’s punch, one hour and I want to fight by fall, you give up, it’s a fall. Whoever has the most falls wins, or if one of us cannot continue the other wins! Round 5 Winner-Sonya
I could not believe my ears, this already amazing fight would be down to both exhausted and very mauled ladies given a short rest before what was sure to be quick brutal wins. Time flew and before I knew it they had both entered the room and stormed at each other! Both struck the others breasts multiple times as they stood about 2 feet apart and tried to pound the other to her knees! Katya’s fists flew quickly and struck first, right into her foe’s left boob, 4 times and the redhead cried out at the last blow and stiffened up in pain, but as Katya wound up for another strike the redhead recovered from the initial shock and sent uppercuts into first the left then right boob, so powerful they sent them flying upwards to slam off of the blondes shoulder blades and the blonde let loose a scream of agony as she drew back a step! Sonya surged forward and slammed 4 more uppercuts into the blonde’s breasts! First one went in deeply and plowed in, till the boob was going upwards and then as it came crashing down she did the same to the other breast, this one going upwards even higher than the first one, Katya’s face showing the agony of the blows as she fought to outlast the onslaught and retaliate, but the redhead’s next uppercut was the strongest yet and it sent the swollen breast high in the air and the blonde screamed in agony as her legs started to give out under her! The aching blonde had never been punched like that in her long catfight experience and she backpaddled and hit the wall, desperately covering yup her boobs from further punishment! The redhead only got in one more punch, a quick weak uppercut, but it was enough to finish the blonde for the fall and she slid to down the wall onto her ass as she surrendered the fall!
The triumphant redhead held her arms up high in victory “See you stupid tramp, that’s what getting punched in the tits is like, not mashing palms into them! Now you know the difference and it was my pleasure to give you the lesson! “The redhead was glowing with pride, having put down her opponent after the trash talking earlier, and thought the fight over after the pounding she had given the tough blonde to send her down to her knees and lose the fall.  I watched to see if the blonde was going to get up and she did, 4 minutes later. She turned to the redhead and gave her the finger, “ I will be back you BITCH!”  She all but sobbed as she held her bobs gingerly in her arms as she left the room. The redhead smiled tiredly and seemed to  love the idea of another round, even as she held her own swollen and battered boobs carefully, her left tit much bigger than her right from the abuse the blonde had gven it so far. She looked up at the camera in the far corner and held her tits up in her hands, “These are the winners, that little bitch is finished next round!” she said, then she turned and strutted out of the room.  5 minutes later they returned and both ladies looked like someone had run over their boobs, a few times, then came back and ran them over again for good measure. Before the buzzed even went off they went right at it. The blonde looked exhausted as she surged forward and cried out as Sonya plowed her right fist deep into her left boob, driving in the nipple and making Katya cry out and stiffen in pain, I thought for a second that would be it, but as the Redhead went to send another punch to her other tit Katya  was quicker, and struck hard and fast, she gave a left, right, left to the left boob, then a 2 fisted smash to the outsides, crushing the huge swollen boob between her fists and twisting her knuckles in deeply! Sonya cried out stunned from the pain of the attack and Katya slammed both fists into the left boob and sank them in as deep as they would go! The redheaded warrior bellowed in anguish and fell back a few steps, then tripped on her own feet and fell to the floor on her back! Katya looked so ecstatic as she watched the bigger women fall to the ground like a tree cut down, her own pain forgotten for the moment as she luxuriated in the sight of her now hated rival falling to her attack and leaving herself wide open for her to finish her for good! Katya all but jumped onto her foes’ belly, straddling her waist and she pumped at least 6 punches into the left boob! She sank each fist in deeply and made sure to twist it in before the next blow crashed against the other side as her foe desperately tried to cover up, but her boobs were way to expansive and the blondes fists easily slipped past her meager defense!
A double fisted punch caused the left boob to mushroom out between her fists, as she twisted her knuckles in once again! “You’re fucking finished this time you smelly assed cxnt! How do your tits feel NOW!”, she screamed in her rivals face as she blasted her again with lefts and rights into both tits, each time making sure to sink it in as far as she could before twisting the knuckles around as her rival stiffened in utter anguish and screeched with every blow! That was all Sonya could take and the redhead finally bellowed her surrender and conceded the fight!  For 5 minutes the poor redhead rocked back and forth on the floor sobbing while the blonde strutted around the room. This time there would be no further fall, as the redhead could not tolerate any further pummeling of her once undefeated breasts and did not get back up! The medics who had tended the ladies each time they left the room after round ended, were called into the fight room this time to tend to her, as the triumphant blonde strutted around the room!
“If you want a rematch you bitch just let me know! I really enjoyed punching out your tits and now we know MINE ARE BETTER THEN YOURS, LOSER!!!!” , the blonde walked past her defeated rival and actually spat on her left tit as she passed and then strutted out of the room!  The look on the redheads face made me sure this would not be the last the blonde heard of her.
Wrdwvr