News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Unique Leigh

• 8 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Unique Leigh
« on: September 13, 2024, 02:59:29 PM »
   Does anyone have videos of Unique Leigh?  I have a few but would like to get more. 
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Unique Leigh
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2024, 11:10:35 AM »
Her fight in a ring vs prettier Storm was epic.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2024, 02:28:06 PM »
I remember way back when we first started with the internet and while searching for female wrestling material , Unique Leigh's name was always mentioned but always surrounded by some sort of controversy, etc.  and think it had something to do with her manager / boyfriend ?? 

At the time I was so overwhelmed with the amount of FF material that I had easy access to I never much attention to her . Anyone know the story behind it ? 

There was another girl at that time who's BF had too much involvement with her wrestling . I cant remember her name but was an attractive black haired girl , supposedly never defeated and eventually even had a fight for ECNWC . She started off very attractive then gained a ton of weight before disappearing from the FF scene. 

One thing I remember is what an asshole her boyfriend was - and not just to her but their fans as well .  Anybody remember was her name ? At the time they had a Yahoo Page ...

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 07:09:17 PM »
I remember way back when we first started with the internet and while searching for female wrestling material , Unique Leigh's name was always mentioned but always surrounded by some sort of controversy, etc.  and think it had something to do with her manager / boyfriend ?? 

At the time I was so overwhelmed with the amount of FF material that I had easy access to I never much attention to her . Anyone know the story behind it ? 

There was another girl at that time who's BF had too much involvement with her wrestling . I cant remember her name but was an attractive black haired girl , supposedly never defeated and eventually even had a fight for ECNWC . She started off very attractive then gained a ton of weight before disappearing from the FF scene. 

One thing I remember is what an asshole her boyfriend was - and not just to her but their fans as well .  Anybody remember was her name ? At the time they had a Yahoo Page ...

I remember Unique's brother / boyfriend / uncle trashtalking Helen Von Mott, pushing for a match. Luckily for Unique, that never happened.

She had a fight or two against Lady Ellen.

I don't remember the other woman.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2024, 07:28:30 PM »
Would love to see some Unique Leigh videos. There's so many videos at this point I missed out on and seem to be lost forever.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2024, 08:07:54 PM »
The lady's name was Mary and she was an R.N.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2024, 08:39:50 PM »

The dark-haired woman? The boyfriend sounds like "JJ" and the woman sounds like Wildcat Kelli.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2024, 02:00:16 AM »
   Does anyone have videos of Unique Leigh?  I have a few but would like to get more.

i am also looking for some

me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2024, 01:01:02 PM »

The dark-haired woman? The boyfriend sounds like "JJ" and the woman sounds like Wildcat Kelli.

That's who it was , Wildcat Kelli !   What a dick her BF was !   I remember he held a tournament which was with in driving distance for me and I wanted to attend . He was charging astronomical price for admission ... so bad you thought it was a typo and when you contacted him questioning it he'd go off on you with insults, threats, LOL.  What a piece of work he was. ::)