News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Aunt Series part 2

• 2 Replies

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Aunt Series part 2
« on: September 29, 2019, 04:30:49 AM »
Dulce VS Mary

I stayed quiet waiting for aunt Dulce to begin explaining the story she looks at really seriously and says that this fight unlike the one with Katherine truly broke her as a fighter but more than that as a woman she says while the loss to Katherine was humiliating It doesn' t compare to this one, Mary was a woman who was in charge of our vacation house in the countryside, she was the house keeper and with her was her husband the stable boy Martín, aparantly after aunt Dulce lost Michael and the fight to Katherine she became really depressed and started to party a lot, she told me that for 1 1/2 years she was constantly partying and started having sex almost every night with different men and women It got so bad that my grandparents send her to the countryside so that she could catch a break and heal, so she went and started to begin her healing process, now my aunt has always been sort of a bitch to the service people she has always like to put them down and make them feel useless, and aparantly that's what she started doing to Mary, she would just keep her head down and take all of my aunt's insults and humilliations, however with Martin she was all sweet and innocent, aparantly she found Martín quite handsome she said that she would see him every day, my aunt likes to horseride a lot and like Martín was in charge of the stables she would flirt with him and try to seduce him a lot but Martín at first would refuse all of her advances at first until one day she went all out and pull him for a kiss and couldn't resist anymore they had sex on the stables that day, for the next 8 months Martín became her lover they would fuck every time Mary went out for groceries and supplys, and every time they went out to horseride, they fuck in the bedroom, shower, kitchen, the lake, even in the little hut Mary and Martín lived, but aunt's favorite was in the stable hay she says It was a turn on for her to roll around in the hay while Martín fucked her into oblivion aparantly Martín was quite the lover and would turn her on and make her cum like no other man ever could, she said Martín loved anal sex and Mary was to much of a prude to do It but aunt Dulce was always ready for new stuff and that Martín has been the only man she is ever done anal with, Mary would discover them one day she went to do grocery shopping and forgot the money and when she went back she heard weird noises coming from the stable so she went to check It out and saw Martín ridding aunt Dulce's ass like there was no tomorrow, but she didn't said or did anything at the time her vengeance would come 2 days later when Martín had to go out of town for 3 days to the city and she would be with aunt Dulce completly alone and they would settle It woman to woman...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 08:24:53 AM by hercules1990 »

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Aunt Series part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 06:33:36 AM »
Aunt Dulce is stoic as she continues talking i keep quiet as i lisen, for those 2 days Mary didn't said or did anything she kept doing her job like always It was like she was still in ignorance, and aunt Dulce and Martín were horny as ever the day before Martín left they were absenct from the house for 12 straight hrs they went to beautiful little creek close to the property border were they had sex all day in every way imaginable (at least that's what she says) according to aunt Dulce, Martín was quite the stud blond 6"2" muscular from all the farm work and with a 12 inch cock that is the biggest aunt's ever had and at the youthful age of 24 (aunt was 29 at the time) her favorite was when Martín put her on all four's and fucked her ass while holding her tits with his hands and kissing her back (Martín had an Obsesión with aunt's ass and aunt loved the anal) they kept fucking all day, however at some point whitout them knowing Mary was spying on them and It was the moment aunt started to bad mouth Mary and telling Martín to leave her and be with her, but while Martín loved to fucked aunt Dulce he was still in love with Mary and was still dubious about leaving her but aunt always the flirt started telling him that if he left her he could fucked her ass all he wanted for the rest of their lives and started moving her ass and had anal again aparantly this time with Mary watching, the Next day Martín left early at 6 and aunt woke Up at 9 in a very good mood that soon evaporated when she found that her coffe and breakfast were not ready and Mary was not in sight so she started to Scream Mary came from the kitchen with a cold look in her eyes and in a voice full of contempt said is there anything you want Dulce, aunt Saw red and said how daré you Talk yo me like that you filthy servant i am miss Dulce to you trash, Mary with the dame voice the tittle miss is not fitting for a husband stilling whore like you, aunt was stuned for a second before she laugh in Mary's face and said in a moking voice so you know so good riddance at least you are not completly stupid trash that makes things a lot easier so grab your things and i want you out before Martín returns he has clearly chosen the better woman, Mary simingly unafected responded in the same tone yes Dulce i will be leaving but with my husband when he returns, aunt Dulce no longer smilling got into Mary's face i dont't think you heard me trash so ley me repeated to you slowly Martín wants me a woman who is not afraid of anything much less of having that huge beautiful cock of his inside my tight beautiful perfect ass unlike you a little girl how is to much of a prude and a scared little bitch Who can't handle a man like that, know it was Mary's turn to laugh you are nothing more than a filthy whore dulce a prostitute with a rich family Who everyone in town knows how your parents spoiled you with every thing you want the youngest in the family everyone but your parents know what a whore you are that since you were 15 you have speading your legs to every man you see so know i Will not lose my husband to a prostitute like your self so i am leaving but with my husband, aunt Dulce's Blood is boiling bitch if you dont't leave right now i am going to beat within an inch of your Life, Mary again laughs and say why dont't you tryed whore, aunt Dulce says you shouln't provoke me like that little girl i am a catfighting Queen Who has beat every girl Who has crossed me, Mary snorts and says yeah right like Katherine Morrison, aunt Dulce again explodes how daré you filthy servant how daré you to mention that whore Katherine to me that bitch one day Will get whats coming but know you daré challenge and we Will settle this tonight in the stables at 8 we fight in knickers only as Matter of fact get out of here get ready for tonight i am going to destroy you try to  were something decent however i doubt you have anything Someone so simple and tasteless like you can't hace anything decent, Mary just says looking forward to It and walks out to get ready for tonight...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 08:22:17 AM by hercules1990 »

Offline Broken Valkyrie

Re: Aunt Series part 2
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 06:55:56 AM »
Aunt Dulce spend the whole day relaxing She has her little pre-fight ritual she paints her Nails and toenails Blood Red, some streaching exercises, tales a long bath among other things, at 6 she starts to get ready she picks a black and White victoria secret's lingerie set, a black blouse with a very pronounced neckline, red skirt, black heels all Channel (aunt Dulce's favorite brand) and a very expensive Diamond necklace with matching earrings that she got for 25th birthday, she looked herself in the mirror one last time and at 7 55 she made her way to the stables and waited for Mary to show up, It was 8 03 and aunt Dulce thought Mary had gotten scared when the door open and aunt Dulce ley out a surprised gasp...